WWE Writer: Completely Stratusfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

Our tongues met at full force in our mouths as we kissed passionately. With my hands, I brought her in as tight as I could and pounded her pussy with my dick. I was going so hard inside of her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH GOD! YEAH! AAAAHHHH! YEAHHHH!!!!"

As she moaned, I sucked on her tits while fucking her pussy as hard as I could. I could feel her body shake as I kept ramming my dick into her, but I made sure to hold her up with my hands to keep her strong. She kept moaning in pleasure.

"JUST LIKE THAT! YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! MORE! MORE! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

When I came in her, we both sorta relaxed our bodies for a bit, but she didn't get off of me. She just kissed me, asking for more. So I obliged. This time, I tried something a little different. We switched positions so she was on her back and she spread her legs. I took my dick out for just a second to reposition it inside of her and I stuck it back in she sent out a moan of pleasure. I leaned forward as she stuck her legs up in the air and I pumped into her again. Our bodies rocked gently at first, then the pace picked up and I had her yelling again.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"You want me to fuck you more? Scream my name!" I finally had the urge to demand something of her.

"Fuck me John! OOOHHHHHHHHHH John! FUCK MY PUSSY! YEAAAAAAAAA!"

"Like this huh?" I said as I rammed my cock deep inside her.

"OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FUCK YEA! HARDER!"

I kept on ramming her until I couldn't take it anymore and I had to cum inside of her again. With both of us panting hard and sweat dripping everywhere, we laid down beside eachother out of breath, but full of lust.

"Wow," she gasped. "That was un-fucking-believable. You were amazing, John."

"You weren't too shabby yourself," I told her. I reached down for her pussy, rubbing it gently.

"Not now, babe. I need some rest. But maybe in the morning."

I kissed her passionately on the lips while rubbing my hands on her breasts.

"Definitely in the morning," she confirmed.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning she woke me up with a 6am blowjob as we fucked on the bed again and then in the shower. When she left for the airport that morning I thought that was the only sex I'd have that day. What I found out when I went to Smackdown in Hartford later in the day was that I was very wrong. Not that I was about to complain.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers
12