WWF Attitude Ch. 1

Story Info
His meeting with Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley.
3.1k words
4.18
76.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Shawn J. I work as a writer for the World Wrestling Federation. I've been working for the WWF since 1996, back when Raw was an hour long show and WCW was kicking our asses in the ratings. Myself and a team of top notch writers, including Vince Russo, turned the WWF into the powerhouse it is today. If anyone knew about all the wild situations that take place backstage and all the office politics of the WWF, all it's programming would have to be aired on Playboy. Being a writer for the company, I have more stories about the racier side of business because I play a big part in who makes it on Smackdown! and who is seen hanging out in the locker room on Jakked. After Vince McMahon, I'm the man that you don't want to cross.

Anyway, on TV there has been a lot of changes in the company. The buyout of WCW and ECW, the invasion of the Alliance and so on. Backstage however has gotten more exciting, well it has for me anyway. With all the new women arriving in the company and the established women wanting to make sure that they keep their spots, it has definitely been very exciting for me lately.

If you're a diehard wrestling fan like I was growing up, you know all the women in the company. As of now the ladies roster goes as follows: Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Lita, Trish, Torrie, Stacy, Terri, Molly, Ivory, Jacqueline, Debra and Jazz. At any given time, I may receive a call from any of these ladies regarding what's going on with their characters and they always give me their suggestions on what they think their characters should do in certain situations. Out of all these women, you would think that Stephanie would be the last one to call or approach me about her character. I mean she is the bosses daughter, I'm not an idiot. That's what I wanna tell you about today, my encounter with the bosses daughter.

About 9 months ago, Triple H tore his quadriceps and would definitely be on the shelf for a while. Why is this important you ask? This is important because Stephanie was Triple H's valet, everytime he was on TV she was on TV. Pretty soon Stephanie was "The Billion Dollar Princess" and "Daddy's Little Girl." She was the woman everyone loved to hate. The most dominant woman in Sports Entertainment. That all changed when Triple H went down. With no TV time in her near future, Stephy called me up asking if I could meet her at company headquarters in Connecticut. I'd been there before to meet with her, Shane, Vince and Jim Ross but for some reason something felt a little strange.

I arrived for our "meeting" about 15 minutes late, traffic was unusually slow. I went right up to Stephy's office and found her sitting at her desk going over some papers. "Sorry I'm late, traffic was a mess."

"No problem," she answered with her eyes still focused on the papers on her desk, "I was just going over a few papers." After she signed the last of the papers, she closed them up in a manilla folder and walked them over to a large black file cabinet in the far right corner of her office. I watched closely as she walked toward the cabinet. She wore a very casual pants suit that did absolutely nothing for her figure. As she walked back to her desk, her ample breasts bounced softly under her silk blouse. I quickly averted my eyes as not to anger my bosses daughter. "So, what's up Stephanie, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, see, since Hunter has been out of action, there hasn't been any reason for me to be on any of the shows. I mean, it's been almost 3 months since I was on TV. I'm not even getting anymore hits on my website," she said with her eyes glazing over in moisture. "I understand Stephanie but what can I do, everything we planned for you came off an angle involving Triple H."

"Please Shawn, can you do anything to get me back on television," she pleaded. "I'll do whatever you want." At that moment a light bulb went off in my head. I thought to myself, I wonder how far she'd actually go to get back on television. I grinned to myself, there was no way she would actually go THAT far to be on TV. Stephanie must have seen the wheels turning in my head because she rose from her seat and sauntered over to the door. The next two sounds I heard were her closing the door and then locking it. Now instead of a light bulb I heard knocking, I figured it was opportunity so I decided to let her in.

"Do you really want to get back on television Stephanie?" I asked while she still stood behind me at the door. "Yes, I do, and I'm willing to do anything it takes." I looked over to my right at the large black leather "L" shaped couch. "We'll see," I said as I walked towards the couch. I sat down and Stephanie sat to the right of me on the fine Italian leather. "There could be a possible way to get you back on television, but I don't know if you'd be up to it."

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes," she replied while placing her right hand on my left knee and her left hand on my chest. "I still don't know, you'd have to prove to me that you would be the right person for the character."

"I'm definitely the right one for the character," she continued as she stared lustily into my eyes, "Let me prove it to you." With that Stephanie kissed me passionately. I felt her mouth open and her tongue dart into my mouth. Our tongues danced together as her small hands grabbed my cock through my pants and my hands caressed her soft ass. I rolled on top of her as our caressing and petting intensified. My 9 inches of rigid muscle was now straining against my slacks. Stephanie kicked off her heels and stood in front of me. I reached forward and undid her button and unzipped her pants and watched them slide past her hips and down her shapely legs. She kicked them to the side. I looked up to see that Stephanie wasn't wearing any panties and that her pussy was shaved bare. I leaned in and kissed her directly over her clit. It was already peeking out from it's hood. Stephanie reached out and took my head in her hands, fondling my ears and the back of my neck as I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. I began licking my way down to her slit when Steph reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I continued my assault on Stephanie's lower region while placing my hands on her hips. As I plunged my tongue deep into Steph's womanhood, she pulled her silk blouse off and tossed it aside just as she had done with my shirt previously. I glanced upward to discover that she hadn't worn a bra to our "meeting" either. I removed my hands from her hips and grabbed a fleshy globe in either hand. I squeezed each of them as if it were my first time touching a breast. I brought my right hand from her breast to her cunt and fingered her as I continued to feast on her vaginal buffet. Steph's once soft touch on my neck and ears now became agressive. She fell backwards onto the couch and my ferocity on her pussy grew. I've always loved eating pussy, but I never took this much joy and pride in it. Maybe it was because it was the bosses daughter. Steph's thighs squeezed down on my head and I felt her body start to shake. Instead of taking this as a sign to slow down, I sped up. I was even more aggressive. I continued fingering Steph's hot snatch while I sucked her clit like a baby sucking on a pacifier. Stephanie began humping my face when out of nowhere her body froze. I looked up to see Stephanie's mouth wide open but there wasn't a sound coming from it. Her head was back, her mouth open, her chest out, her hands locked on my shoulders and her thighs locked on my head. Time had apparently stopped and I missed it. What could've only been a few seconds later, Steph returned the world. My face was flooded with her vaginal liquid as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Oh my God," she panted, "that was intense. I really should return the favor." Steph reached down and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them around my ankles. I slid my thumbs under the waist of my boxers and pulled them down. I stepped out of my boxers and pants and Steph picked them up and tossed them into the corner. I now stood in front of Stephanie naked and fully erect with my 9 inches of cock staring her in the face. She wasted no time in placing my dick in her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and inviting, I knew instantly that I would have to unload in her mouth. Her tongue circled my head and she massaged my balls with her left hand. I thought I was in heaven. She took my dick out of her mouth and sucked my balls gently into her mouth and then did something that no one had ever done before. After removing my balls from her mouth and they were nice and moist, she softly blew on them. The light cool breeze on my sack felt awesome. She put me back in her mouth and continued her oral assault on my prick. I couldn't believe that she was that experienced in the oral arts. The next thing Steph did totally caught me off guard. I felt the head of my dick go into her throat. I looked down and I couldn't see it anymore. A woman knowing how to deepthroat is one thing, but I've never had a woman that could take my entire 9 inches. I was impressed. I began fucking her mouth. The intense heat of her mouth caused my balls to tighten up, I knew an eruption was on the horizon. My thrusts into her face sped up as I got closer. "Oh shit Steph, I'm about to blow," I panted as I put my hands behind her head. Steph intensified her impression of a Hoover as I felt the cum rising up my shaft and into my head when... "Goddamn!!!" Steph's head jerked back as the first blast hit the back of her throat. Spurt after spurt shot from my cock as Steph did the best she could to swallow my entire load. I looked on as my cum escaped from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin. Steph smiled up at me and gathered the remaining cum from her chin with her fingers and licked them clean. She then licked the corners of her mouth to make sure she had done the job right.

I sat down on the opposite end of the couch and looked at Stephanie's beautiful naked body. "So, do I get back on TV now?"

"Not just yet, there's still one more thing that I need to check out. Right now, you've only persuaded me to put you on a few shows, I have an idea in the back of my head that would have you on at least until Triple H gets back."

"Oh, you do?" she asked coyly. "I mean, you do wanna be a star, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"All right then, I just need to make sure that you're the perfect person for the role."

I moved closer to Stephanie on the couch as she propped her head up on the arm of the couch. As she spread her legs wide, I took in her natural beauty. I watched as her breasts rose and fell as she began to breathe deeply. I positioned myself between her succulent thighs as she reached her small hand out and grabbed my throbbing cock. "Let me put it in, please." I almost melted from the childlike innocence in her voice. She slowly guided my prick past her coral lips and into her warm velvet channel. Steph was extremely tight, I immediately started to wonder how long I'd be able to last inside of her. I started rocking my pelvis back and forth slowly. I let Steph adjust to my size before I picked up the pace. As she started to relax a little, I slid more of my pulsating member into her rapidly moistening twat. I began to increased my speed as I gazed down and saw her large tits bouncing back and forth atop her chest. I pushed Steph's legs back so that the top of her thighs were now crushing her enormous mammaries. I bottomed out in her glorious pussy. My balls slapped up against her ass with every thrust while she rubbed her clit at a frantic pace. The office was filled with the sounds of grunting and bodies slapping against each other. Stephanie wrapped her legs around my waist as I reached down and grabbed her hips and slightly raised her body off the couch and into the air. Steph's legs locked around my back at the ankles and her feet gradually pushed me even deeper into her hole. I laid my body down flat onto Stephanie, completely crushing her tits under my chest. Her arms wrapped around my lower back and squeezing my ass.

I pulled out of Steph and rolled her over onto her stomach. She propped herself up on the end of the couch and raised her ass high into the air. I slid my cock into her dripping hole and slammed all 9 inches to the hilt in one thrust. As I resumed my attack on Stephanie, I felt like a porn star and started to ham it up for a camera that wasn't there. The whole "fucking the bosses daughter thing" truly had me in a state of euphoria. The sound of bodies slapping, grunts and moans once again bounced off the office walls. Steph slung her upper body skyward and I reached around with my right hand and grabbed a hold of her right tit. I squeezed and massaged it as I continued to pump my shaft in and out of her steamy cunt. Steph slightly turned her upper body giving my mouth access to her delicious nipple. As I sucked on her right nipple I massaged the left tit. "Oh fuck, fuck my pussy baby," Stephanie moaned. I increased my pace. "Yeah baby, fuck this pussy." Steph reached forward and leaned onto a nearby loveseat. She shifted all her weight forward onto the chair. I reached my hands around and grabbed both of her huge tits like they were softballs. My strokes into Stephanie had been short, fast and hard, they were now long, slow and deliberate. The sex between Stephanie and I was now becoming a competition. Who could hold out the longest? Who would be responsible for a majority of the pleasure given? Who was in charge? I decided to take charge by wrapping my arms around Steph's waist and lifting her up into the air. I sat down and lowered her right onto my cock.

As I guided her up and down on my dick slowly, she softly caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. The perspiration on our bodies reflected the intensity of our "meeting." Stephanie decided to take charge and began to ride my dick like it was Secretariat in the Kentucky Derby. I grabbed a hold of her hips to keep her steady as she bucked wildly atop my cock. Her left hand shot south and proceeded to fondle my balls. I decided that Steph wasn't gonna run things so I lifted her off of my hard phallus and laid her down on her back and returned to our original position which found me comfortably nestled between her lovely thighs. Her right foot was on the floor while the left one swayed back and forth in the air. With returning to our original position, I also returned to my original stroke methods: hard and fast. Our bodies were drenched in sweat. Our sex session had transformed from casual to primal and animalistic. We were like beast in the wild. There was no thought in what we were doing, it was now all instinct. Steph's glistening breasts bounced back and forth, our breathing was short and rapid, we were both nearing earth shattering orgasms. Stephanie pulled out her last trick, her trump card. Her pussy began to squeeze down on my cock. It felt as if I was being milked. She had finally done it, I could feel a tingle in my balls. "Come on baby, cum for me," Stephanie moaned into my ear. At that moment I felt Steph's velvet channel transform into a velvet vise. I couldn't move my cock. Steph's body tensed up, her back arched and her pussy released a flood that would make the Nile River jealous. Simultaneously my cock erupted deep within Stephanie's sugar walls. Spurt after spurt after spurt shot into Steph's pussy. I couldn't believe that I could cum that much after the blowjob she had given me earlier. I stayed on top of her for about 5 minutes until we feel asleep with my cock still inserted in Stephanie.

I awoke about 30 minutes later to find Stephanie sucking on my cock as if it were a popsicle. "Hhhmmm, what's all this for?" I asked with a huge grin on my face. "This is for you getting me back on television."

"You know what Steph, I gotta be honest with ya, I already started writing you back into show, I just..."

"I know," she cut me off. "Huh?"

"I knew you had already put me back in, I just wanted to have a little fun with you, I guess you wanted to do the same." She smiled at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "Well, now what?" I asked. "Well, tonight I'm gonna call some of the girls and let them know how much fun they'll have if they beg you for some extra TV time, but as of right now, I think that you neglected my ass earlier and I think that you should make it up to me right now by putting that blessing you call a prick deep into my anal cavity...

To be continued...

Chapter 2: Trish Stratus