WWF Attitude Ch. 2

Story Info
Trish left Shawn 100% Stratusfied.
2.9k words
4.29
59.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you remember my last story, You know that I am a writer for the World Wrestling Federation. As more and more beautiful women join the company, I have more women to try and please by supplying them with quality characters and getting them some descent TV time. If you are a fan of the WWF, then you already know that there are some "Divas" in the company that get more attention then others. Right now I'd like to tell you about an encounter I had with one of those selected few, her name is Trish Stratus.

Over the last year and a half, Trish has easily become one of the biggest WWF superstars in recent history. There hasn't been another blonde bombshell to really take the company by storm like this since Sable. We found Trish working on a popular sports talk TV show in Canada. She was already something of a local celebrity, there were billboards of her advertising a popular bar on almost every street for God's sake. She had been in fitness magazines and was in college when the WWF came knocking. We really lucked out when we were able to outbid WCW to lure Trish into the WWF family.

After months of training and taking plenty of bumps and bruises, it was finally time to introduce Trish to the rest of the world. Originally she was the valet for Test and Albert, AKA T&A. Pretty soon the valet began to outshine the wrestling talent so it was time to let Trish do her own thing. When Mr. McMahon told me to make Trish a more visible part of the show, I called her up and told her we should meet so that I could pick her brain a little and see what type of things she would be willing to do. Since we had two live tapings in Madison Square Garden coming up, we decided that it would be best to meet at her hotel room after the taping of RAW.

I arrived at her room at about 11:30. I knocked and found that the door was already open. I stepped in quietly. "Trish, Trish, you in here?" There was no answer. I closed the door behind me and heard the electronic lock fasten automatically. I looked around and saw a faint light coming from farther in the room, I followed it. The source of the light was a bedside lamp. I looked around and saw a crack of light glowing from underneath the bathroom door. "Shawn, is that you?" a soft voice called out from the other side of the door. "Yeah."

"I'll be out in a minute, make yourself comfortable." She had such a soft, delicate voice. I almost took a seat on the bed but my better judgment prevailed. I took a seat in a chair that was about four feet away from the bed facing the television. I looked around the room and saw a sports bag and a few suitcases next to a desk. I examined my environment a little closer and my eyes locked onto something lying below the window in somewhat of a heap. It was a pair of leather jeans, some stiletto heels, a blouse of some kind and some black, lacy underwear. My eyes were locked on the pile. My mind started to drift and I found myself thinking about what it would be like to have been here to watch her take those articles of clothing off.

My fantasizing about Trish's body had such a firm lock on my attention, that I didn't hear Trish when she called my name. "Shawn, Shawn, are you awake?" I snapped back into reality. "Huh, oh, I'm sorry" I said while shaking the cobwebs loose. In my daze, I hadn't looked up at Trish, but when I did my jaw dropped to the floor. "What's wrong Shawn, you don't like it?"

"Uh" I couldn't believe it. I'm not a rocket scientist or anything but I know that I'm intelligent enough to come up with a better response than "Uh," at least I thought I was, but it came out again. "I must look like some kind of fucking moron," I thought to myself. Okay, let me explain my dumbfounded state. When I did finally look up and gaze upon Trish's body, the pure shock of her attire caught me completely off guard. My eyes began at her feet which were bare. My scope slowly rose up her body. Her deliciously carved legs were tanned and smooth. Then I saw her fiery red, silk, French cut panties. I continued up her body past her flat tummy and to her peek-a-boo bra clad breasts. My gaze continued north to find a giant smile upon her face.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. She turned around as if to model her ensemble for me. I discovered that her silk panties were more like a silk thong. One thing I knew at that moment was that thongs must have been created for asses like Trish's. She took a seat on the bed as I attempted to regain my composure.

"Come here Shawn, sit down next to me," Trish said as she patted her hand down on the bed. My mind began to race, "Is this gonna be Stephanie all over again?" I thought to myself. "Ya know what Shawn, I think I need a spanking."

"Huh?" There it was again, another bonehead response. "As a matter of fact, I WANT you to spank me, I've been bad." Okay, that was it, I was pretty sure that this whole thing had to be a dream, but if it was, I was gonna take full advantage of it.

"I've been really bad Shawn, you wanna know what I did?" she asked while her eyes pierced into my soul. "Yeah, tell me."

"I stole something," she whispered in reply. "What did you steal?" She softly took my hand and placed it on her soft, ample breast. "This, I stole this bra and these panties." As she spoke in such soft and delicate tones, my stiffening tool began to push forward against my boxers. "I really think that you should take them off of me and teach me a lesson." I couldn't believe it, there was no way that this could really be happening. I decided that I'd question it later.

"I should repent for my sins."

"Well, you know Trish, this doesn't sound too kosher..." yeah yeah, I actually said 'kosher' so sue me, "...but I am a very MORAL kind of guy so I feel it is my duty to teach you a little lesson." Trish propped herself up on her knees to my left and began slowly squeezing down on my thigh. The blood rushed to my cock as it grew long and thick beneath my denim jeans. "It's time for your spanking." Trish laid her body across my lap and I became mesmerized by her tight, round, heart-shaped ass. It was beautiful. My right hand slapped her right cheek, then the left. "Ooohhh yeah, I'm a bad girl," she cooed. As I continued to slap her ass cheeks, my left hand rubbed across her soft, tanned bottom. The texture of her skin was so smooth, it was like drugstore cotton.

Trish slid her way down to the floor and kneeled directly in front of me, her hands in my lap, softly stroking my throbbing member through my jeans. "Do you think I learned my lesson?" she asked with pure lust in her eyes. "I'm not sure, exactly what lesson do you want to learn?" Trish pushed my legs open and began to unbuckle my belt. I craned my neck downwards and kissed her fully on the lips. My hands went to her waist as she snaked her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced the Lambada as she continued unfastening my pants.

Trish's hands moved from my pants to my jacket as she forced the sleeves down my arms. She pushed my upper body down onto the bed and took charge. Trish pushed my shirt up my chest as I pushed my pants down past my waist. She grabbed my boxers and forcefully snatched them down my legs. I propped myself up on my elbows as my newly freed cock sprang up and pointed towards the sky. Trish immediately engulfed the head into her mouth. The incredible heat from her mouth was fantastic. I looked down as her head bobbed up and down my engorged prick. She used her right hand to rub the underside of my cock, while her left hand softly massaged my balls. She looked me directly in the eyes as my shaft disappeared and then reappeared in her skillfully trained mouth. The unwavering passion in her eyes was amazing. It was as if her one purpose, her only goal in life was to bring me oral pleasure. I closed my eyes for what felt like a minute. When I reopened my eyes, my dick was gone and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Trish's pace was very slow and deliberate. Her eyes still fixed on mine. Her pace never increased yet the suction of her mouth was like a vacuum that was constantly being turned up. I put my hands on the sides of her face and caressed her cheek bones as she treated me to an expert demonstration of fellatio.

She removed her mouth from my manhood and climbed up my body. She greeted my mouth with a deep, wet kiss. Her tongue became entwined with mine. I rolled over on top of her and we continued our intense kissing. We both sat up and I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her large, pert tits fell free from their confinement. They sat up on her chest firm and proud. As our oral embrace continued, I massaged Trish's lovely mammaries as her small hands softly stroked my throbbing endowment. As I stood on my knees on the bed, Trish wrapped her legs around mine. She bent her head down and resumed the oral attention to my prick. I moaned loudly as I received the best blowjob of my life (sorry Stephanie). My hand went to the back of her head as I slowly began to thrust my pelvis towards her face. She took her mouth away from my cock once again. She kept bringing me to the edge of Shangri-la and then backing off. She was driving me wild. I bent down and kissed her yet again. My kiss trailed down from her mouth, to her neck, down to her left breast and then over to the right. I sucked her right tit into mouth. I tried to take as much of it as I possibly could into my mouth. I nibbled on her right nipple softly. It stood out like a pencil eraser. I licked it like it was a lolli pop. I ran my tongue completely over it. I sucked on it like I was a newborn baby. She cradled my head to her chest with her right arm.

I kissed my way to the valley between her breasts, and slowly down her stomach. I then kissed from her stomach to her navel and down to the soaked front of her panties. I planted one soft kiss on top of her silk covered mound. My thumbs went under the waistband of her panties and I pulled them past her hips, down her thighs, and off of her feet. Trish stretched her arms above her head as spread her thighs apart. I softly caressed her firm breasts as my head dropped down between Trish's knees. I ran my tongue up and down her slippery slit as her hands covered mine. "Oh yeah, lick that pussy, I've been soooo bad," she moaned. I burrowed my tongue deep inside her womanhood. She was already so wet. Her hands flew back behind her head and she gripped the sheets with all her might. I removed my left hand from her tit and rubbed her clit with it. I removed my right hand from her other tit and placed two fingers deep inside her moistness as my tongue continued to probe her inner walls. Trish's moans now turned to heavy panting. "Oh God, right there, aaahhhh fuck." It was now my turn to take her to the edge of pleasure and hold her there, never letting her cross the line into ecstasy until I decided. I removed my tongue from deep within her and placed it over her clit. I softly sucked it into my mouth. Trish's hands went to my head as she tried to push me deeper inside her. Her ass was rising off the bed as she started humping my face.

I rolled Trish over onto all fours and stood up behind her. "I want you to spank me with your big fat cock now," she pleaded. Trish's voice which was once dominant and assertive was now submissive. My cock slid easily into Trish's blonde covered wetness. Once inside, Trish's pussy wasn't too tight or too loose. It felt as if it were custom made just for my dick. With one long hard stroke, I was buried to the hilt in Trish's sweet cunt. I held still for a moment as I savored the sensation of Trish's perfect pussy. I made long, slow strokes into Trish. My hands instinctually went to her waist and I took control of the pace. Trish's face went down into the mattress as her ass went high into the air. "Oh please, please go faster, pleeaasssse!!!" she panted heavily. The box springs squeaked as I pounded Trish's dripping cunt faster and faster. Trish's moans and my grunts grew louder and louder. I hoped that the walls of the hotel room weren't too thin. I leaned forward pressing my chest into Trish's back. I reached up and cupped her beautifully hanging breasts. I kissed Trish on the nape of her neck. I pulled out of Trish's warm pussy and rolled her over onto her back. I reached down and finally pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it across the room.

I aimed my rock hard phallus at her swollen, coral lips. Before I could slide it into her channel, she grabbed a hold of it and guided me into her warm hole. She wrapped her legs around my back and my chest crushed her tits into her body. I took quick, short jabs into her vaginal orifice. Her hands clamped on to my back and started to dig into my flesh. I extended my arms underneath me and I towered over Trish's exquisite body. I looked down to see her tits bouncing all over her chest. Her hands went from my back to my chest. She rubbed on my pecks and abs as I plowed into her pink furrow. I placed my hands atop her tits, they were violently jiggling in all directions. Trish's moans grew louder and louder as I massaged her sheath with increased speed.

"Oh fuck, Shawn, Shawn, aaahhhh!!!" The entire bed was now squeaking and shaking violently. If anyone was in the room adjacent to us, they'd definitely hear the headboard pounding against the wall. I glanced up to see chips of paint coming from the wall where the headboard kept banging into it. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I felt my balls start to tighten. "Shawn, Shawn, I'm about to..." was followed by the ear piercing scream of an orgasm the size of Texas. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like an alligator's jaws on the leg of a drunken hillbilly. Her twat let forth a mighty flow that would dwarf Niagara Falls. Her entire body went rigid as the orgasm surged through her body from head to toe. My strokes were now much slower since I could barely move my prick due to the kung-fu grip she had on me. It only took two more stokes in Trish's now extremely tight hole to trigger my orgasm. My cock exploded like a fucking volcano. I shot my load deep into Trish, my seed splattering against her walls. My orgasm set off a second orgasm in Trish. It wasn't as powerful as her first but my back didn't know that. Her nails dug deep into my back and scratched me up pretty good.

As our orgasms faded and our sexual appetites had been sated, we fell asleep in each others arms. Trish woke me the next morning at around 11:45. "Did you sleep well," she asked with a perky grin. "As a matter of fact, I did."

"Too bad we didn't get to talk about my new storyline at all," she said with a little puppy dog frown. "Well, actually I think I have a pretty good idea for your character. You are gonna be the Federation's bad girl, you may even get a spanking every now and then."

"Thanks, Shawn," she said with a smile reaching from ear to ear. "You know, Stephanie was right about you..." I cut her off, "What did Stephanie say about me?" I asked nervously. "Nothing much really, just that you were really talented ... as a writer I mean," she giggled.

To be continued...

Chapter 3: Torrie Wilson & Stacy Kiebler