WWF Attitude Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, times up," Torrie shouted. "It's my turn again."

I pulled out of Stacy and Torrie positioned herself on all four in front of me.

"Give it to me big boy."

I returned my phallus to Torrie's waiting beaver and changed my strokes. Now instead of short, quick jabs, I took long, slow, deliberate strokes. As I continued to bury my cock to hilt, Stacy crawled under Torrie and I and began to lick my dick as it entered Torrie's pussy. Torrie pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts. Stacy got up and went to the other side of the room and came back with a bottle of some kind. It turned out that it was anal lube.

"Torrie likes it in her ass even more than she likes it in her pussy," Stacy said with a grin.

As I continued to work Torrie's cunt, Stacy lubed up her ass.

"Hurry up and put it in my ass," Torrie pleaded.

I did exactly as I was told. I slowly pushed the head in past her anal ring, and she slowly took more and more of me into her bowels. As I looked down, I saw more and more of my prick disappear into Torrie's ass. Once I was fully inserted, I slowly pumped my shaft in and out of her anal cavity. Stacy positioned her head underneath Torrie and began to lick her pussy as I stroked in and out of her ass. We began to build a nice rhythm when I heard...

"Oh shit, y'all are about to make me..." was all she could get out.

Torrie let loose an ear piercing scream that could attract dogs from ten miles away. At the same time, I felt my own orgasm rising from the base of my shaft moving forward at the speed of light.

"I'm about to cum too! "I screamed out.

Stacy quickly removed her mouth from Torrie's pussy and said, "Give it to me Shawn!"

I did exactly what the lady asked and pulled my dick from Torrie's ass and placed it in Stacy's mouth. She sucked on it feverishly to get my man juice when...

"Oh fuck!!!"

I exploded in Stacy's mouth. I was shocked that I could shoot that much after I had already cum so much earlier. Stacy didn't swallow all of my cum. She held it in her mouth and shared it with Torrie. They drank my cum and then we all collapsed on the huge bed there in Stephanie's locker room.

The following week Torrie made her debut on 'RAW' by embarrassing Mr. McMahon in front of his wife, and two weeks later on 'Smackdown!,' Stacy made her debut by distracting a ref during a Raven match in her hometown. I guess I really was able to fit Stacy and Torrie into a couple of Federation shows, I just needed the right kind of inspiration.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter: Lita

12