Wyfeswap

Story Info
A new level of swinging.
3.3k words
4.18
161.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife emerged from the bathroom, pink, glowing and freshly shaven, and I couldn't keep my hands off her. Gently she fended me away, laughing.

'Now then, you'll make me late. And I'll have to shower again. Anyway, you need to conserve your energies.'

I consoled myself with watching while she dressed in matching blue bra and panties, a loose blouse and a flimsy skirt that swirled around her thighs. My wife is in her forties but still sexier than most women half her age. Curly blonde hair, a winning smile, a curvaceous body and a delight in sex -- what more could a man want? What more indeed ...

She added some things to her handbag and I carried her suitcase to the car, gave her a long passionate hug and kiss and waved her off down the road. Then I went inside to make myself and the house presentable in anticipation of my visitor, who was due to arrive in a few hours. I was excited and a little nervous -- although my wife always chose well and had never disappointed me, there was always a nagging fear that this time things would go wrong, we wouldn't hit it off, there would be no chemistry.

I was looking out of the window when the car drew up. A woman got out and went to the boot to get her bag. I could only see her back view but what I saw looked good -- a slim graceful figure, a little taller than my wife, clad in a white top and denim jeans, both of which fitted her like a second skin; her hair was short and a deep auburn colour which was probably not natural.

The doorbell rang and I was careful not to answer it too promptly, in case she thought I'd been waiting to pounce. The woman stood there with an amused, appraising grin on her pretty face.

'Hi, I'm Pamela, your new Wyfe. I presume you're Phil.'

'Hi Pamela.' I gave her a kiss on the cheek, very formal. Her perfume was very subtle, almost not there. From the front, she looked somewhat older than I expected from her figure - there were lines on her face and neck. 'Come in. Can I help you with your bags?' She had only a small holdall.

'No, this is it. I didn't think I'd need much.' She flashed me that amused grin again.

'Well, good to meet you.' Breaking the ice is always the most awkward bit. 'Did you have a good journey? No trouble finding the place? Would you like tea or coffee?'

Pamela said yes, she had had a trouble-free journey, and would like some coffee. She didn't initiate any other conversation -- I guessed that she too was a little wary. She followed me into the kitchen and I set the filter going.

'Shall I give you a quick tour of the place while the coffee's brewing?'

I showed her the ground floor -- we don't have a large house -- and then followed her pert little bottom up the stairs. However old she is, I thought, she's got a sexy arse. We inspected the bathroom, study, guest bedroom and then, leaving it for last, the master bedroom (with en-suite). Pamela observed everything with that quiet amused smile. She sat on the bed and tested its bounce, then lay back on her elbows. I had already noted that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her small breasts sported fine, pointed nipples.

'Well,' she grinned, 'aren't you going to give your new Wyfe a proper welcome?' She parted her denim-clad legs and I got the message.

Perhaps at this stage I should give some explanation. The arrangement was that Pamela was going to live with me as my Wyfe for the next week, while my own wife went to stay with another man. I had chosen him for her, via a website called (excruciatingly) 'Wyves and Hubs', using a complex set of selection criteria. Likewise, my wife had chosen Pamela to stay with me, knowing my likes and dislikes and finding what she thought was a good match. Some couples like to choose their own partners; we prefer the increased element of surprise when the choice is made for us. As I said, I've never been disappointed. We've been doing it for four years now, one week in four. Some couples go for one week in every two, but you need a lot of stamina for that.

One of my top criteria was an eatable pussy, and I assumed that my wife had chosen a woman who liked to be eaten. I bent forward and unzipped Pamela's jeans and worked them down over her legs, removing her strappy sandals in the process. She wore small lacy black briefs, 'boy-cut' I think the style is called. I eased these off too, and she let her thighs fall open without a trace of modesty. Her pussy was shaven apart from a heart-shaped tuft of auburn hair. Her outer labia were slim and unassuming but her inner lips were like butterfly wings, dark, crinkly and florid, just the sort I like to suck on.

I stood back and took my clothes off, without rush - I think a woman likes to see what she's signed up for. Pamela watched me reveal my body, which is not bad for a man of my age. I'm quite average in the cock department, but what there is was rapidly stiffening and ready for use. Nude now, I knelt between my Wyfe's legs and applied my mouth to her pussy -- the taste was tangy and sweet at the same time. As she felt my tongue part her labia and touch her moist membranes, I heard her give a sigh of contentment.

Although the whole purpose of 'Wyves and Hubs' is sex, some Wyves like to be wooed and tempted for a day or so before getting down to the nitty-gritty. I had laid in a stock of candles and aphrodisiac foodstuffs for such an eventuality, but was pleased to find that Pamela was just as ready for action as I. I licked and sucked and nibbled and probed with a will, and she writhed and bucked her hips and forced her thighs as wide as she could to give me full access to her interior. Her juices flowed freely. I felt her feet massaging the sides of my chest. Her fingers twined in my hair and pulled my head into her core.

Before too long she was thrashing and moaning through her first orgasm. She wasn't a squirter but the tangy juices sluiced down my chin. I backed off to observe her florid, gaping cunt twitching and spasming with the continuation of her climax. Briefly I wondered if my own wife was already being pleasured by her new Hub -- she doesn't take long to get warmed up and can't be bothered to waste time on seduction when hard sex is on offer.

Pamela was making little humping motions which I felt indicated that she wanted more. I applied my mouth to her soaking cunt and taut perineum, and then teased at her neat, dark anal star. It dilated immediately to admit my tongue, which she then nipped gently. This was reassuring -- in my experience, a woman who lets a tongue into her anus will let other things in also, such as fingers or a cock. I fucked her rear entrance with my stiff tongue and she chuckled throatily. My Wyfe was obviously no stranger to the delights of the tradesman's entrance.

I could tell she wanted to cum again, so I knelt up and got her thighs up onto my shoulders, so that only her head and shoulders were still resting on the bed. In that position I could eat her pussy easily and still peer across her pubic tuft to watch her head thrashing from side to side as the orgasms rolled over her. Eventually, when I judged that her response was waning, I released her and let her flop onto the bed. Her stomach muscles were still twitching. I hoped that I had given my new Wyfe an adequate welcome.

The smell of coffee floated up from downstairs, and I followed it, my erect cock leading the way. It would be shame to waste good coffee, and we had all week to fuck. I was pouring out two mugs when Pamela appeared in the doorway. She had taken off her top and was completely nude. Her body, fit though it was, showed some signs of wear and tear -- a few wrinkles here and there, a slight belly. She pushed me gently into a chair and knelt between my legs, in a classic pose. She grasped my cock and took its head gently between her lips, looking up at me with dark eyes. She then commenced the best slow fellation I have ever had -- my own wife included -- pausing every so often to take a sip of coffee, holding me just off the point of no return while she let a drop of pre-cum fall onto her outstretched tongue. Her slender fingers teased at my balls and shaft, monitoring my arousal, with the sort of skill only acquired by decades' experience of cock.

'If I carry on, you'll cum, won't you?' she said with my cock head gripped between two fingers, the amused smile still on her face. I nodded, completely in her thrall.

Pamela stood up and turned round slowly, exhibiting the whole of her body to me. 'Where do you want to cum?' I knew that she was showing me the options: on her face, in her mouth, over her tits, inside her cunt, inside her arse ...

My cock was straining up against my stomach, although the imminence of orgasm had receded a tiny bit.

'Over the course of the next week, everywhere,' I grinned. 'But for now I'll settle for that delectable pussy of yours.'

My Wyfe straddled me and, head down to watch, pulled her butterfly labia wide apart and enveloped my cock in her hot wetness. She wasn't tight, but very muscular. She sheathed me to the root and leaned back against the table so that we could both see the base of my cock disappearing inside her -- in that position it was pushing hard against the front of her vaginal cavity. I reached out and brushed my fingers over her hard, brown nipples, and she shivered with delight. They were long and rubbery and seemed to be able to take whatever rough treatment I could give them. Her hips gyrated slowly, pulling my cock this way and that. Her head fell back, her little breasts pointed at the ceiling.

The sight of this slim mature woman, whom I had only met an hour ago, impaled on my cock was too much for me. I felt the tide rising suddenly and tried to shout a warning. Jet after jet of urgent spunk burst from me, filling her insides. Her cunt milked me until I was squeezing on empty.

Pamela raised her head and grinned at me. 'Well, it seems you like your new Wyfe.'

'Oh God, you're gorgeous,' was all I could moan, and she squeezed me, hard, with her cunt muscles.

After a while she stood up and let me flop out of her. My cock, soft but still swollen, was covered in a thick foam of sperm and her juices. She sat on the edge of the table, thighs wide, and to my amazement began to massage my slick cock with her bare feet. Now I'm not a foot man, really -- I like a well-turned ankle as much as the next man, but tend to look at the more immediate parts of a woman: face, bust, arse, legs. However I had noticed, as I was showing her around the house, that Pamela did have very slim and shapely feet in her strappy high sandals, with long monkey toes and red toenail gloss. And as she caressed my slippery cock between her soles, I realised that she had very agile and sensuous feet indeed. Her arches were high and sinewy, her toes widely spaced -- she could even fit my cock in the gap between her big and second toes. It was a most unusual and stimulating massage, and I quickly grew hard again while my Wyfe's feet acquired a slippery lather of sperm. Adding to this, her position gave me a perfect view of her florid cunt as it gradually disgorged its cargo of fluids onto the kitchen table.

Pamela's feet drew me up to the brink of orgasm again, and she stopped, just the hint of a toe caress to keep me on the edge. I seized control, lifted her off the table, turned her back to me and bent her forward. I plunged my aching shaft into her hot slick innards and fucked her deeply, continuously, roughly, hoping that I wouldn't cum too soon. Fortunately my first orgasm had taken away the urgency, and I found that I could pump her pretty much for as long as I liked. I don't know whether she came again or not -- it was hard to tell as her cunt muscles were quivering constantly.

We did stop for food, eventually, and for me to recover - Pam seemed to have limitless stamina. Later, we ended up in bed, on our sides, me fucking her slowly from behind, and at some point I slipped out of her cunt and entered her arse, easily and without any fuss. My Wyfe just murmured and carried on pushing her hips back at me, slowly and lovingly ... we remained conjoined like that for ages, in fact I kept dozing off and waking to find my cock still held firmly in her sphincter, until at some time in the middle of the night I moved too fast and couldn't stop myself filling her arse with sperm.

And so our week together started. My Wyfe turned out to be a bit of a nudist -- spending most of her time naked when indoors or even in our not quite private garden. She had no false modesty about her mature body. Her nipples were usually hard and her labia swollen and dark, on display between her slim thighs. I too took to wearing nothing around the house, and reached for her warm body whenever the desire took me. She was always ready for sex, at any time of the day or night. We fucked and sucked and climaxed everywhere -- on the floor, on the stairs, in the shower, in every chair and bed and on tables and draped over cupboards. We even fucked in her car, in the corner of Tesco's car park, Pam having thoughtfully worn only a flimsy sun-dress with no panties (she never wore a bra anyway). I don't think anyone noticed what we were doing.

My Wyfe kept her anus clean and well-lubed at all times, in case the need took me, and in fact I penetrated her there almost as often as in her cunt. It was a heady feeling to take her in my arms, press her against the wall, lift her thighs up around my waist and slide easily into her rear passage while she smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the nose, her sphincter squeezing me gently.

And her feet! She loved to have her toes sucked, one by one, sensuously and wetly, and it sent her into a sort of erotic high. She loved to masturbate me with her slender, agile feet, either sitting opposite me or behind me with her legs curled around my body. It was a completely different feeling from when she took my cock in her fists. Sometimes she would just get me to such a pitch of hardness that I had to fuck her in the most inelegant position I could devise, at other times she would let me cum, achingly, powerfully, spurting whiteness all over my chest or over her feet and ankles -- which she would then retain while she wandered around, leaving a trail of spermy footprints. I made a mental note to introduce my own wife to the delights of footsex ...

I couldn't escape the temptations of her body, even on top of a mountain. I had suggested a walk, as the weather had been so warm and fine and it seemed a shame to spend the time indoors. Also, I was worried about running low on Viagra and wanted a bit of a break from the endless sex. We climbed our local hill, about 600 metres ascent. Pam was fit and I followed her pert little arse most of the way. Reaching the top, we looked at each other and shed our shorts and underwear. She turned and braced herself against the trig column, planting her feet wide apart. Her cunt lips were open and glistening with wetness in the sunshine. I sank my cock between them. When I was spent, she squatted down with her back to the trig column and masturbated to a whimpering orgasm, while I videoed my spunk dripping out of her.

On the final morning, we had a slow, luxurious session of anal sex, and then Pam showered and dressed and packed up the few clothes she had worn. One of the features of the Wyves and Hubs website is, of course, feedback, just like eBay or TripAdvisor. It's not compulsory, but most members upload comments about their Wyfe or Hub, and most send pictures or videos of their activities. Pam was not averse to being videoed while we had sex -- she said it didn't make any difference to her. I gave her the DVD I had burnt of our recorded sessions.

'Will you show it to your husband?' I asked -- she had hardly mentioned him in our conversations.

'Maybe just the edited highlights.' She chuckled, a sexy noise which I had come to love. 'Like when you spunked all over my face and hair.'

'Sorry about that,' I said, although it had been one of the highlights of my week. 'I was aiming for your mouth.'

People who play Wyves and Hubs have to be careful not to get too emotionally attached, and of course it has been responsible for the breakup of several marriages. But we're all adults, we know the risks. I had grown very fond of Pam's slim body and her insatiable love of sex in many different forms, but she wasn't much of a conversationalist, and I was missing my wife. Still, I wouldn't object to a repeat week sometime in the future. That, however, would be up to my wife.

Pam gave me a brief hot kiss and got into her car. I waved her off, and went back in to clean up and get a bit of rest before my wife arrived. She always comes back ultra-horny, as if a week with a new Hub has been only a warm-up. I, on the other hand, was feeling just a little worn out. I swallowed another tablet in preparation.

Later, after I had assuaged the first heat of my wife's passion, we lay naked, sweaty and entangled, and discussed our respective partners. I mentioned that Pamela had been somewhat older than I expected.

'I thought you might like to try an Older Woman for a change,' she said. 'She was OK, though? Suitably sexual?'

'I'll say! Wow, she knew tricks I've never tried before. I must show you ... bet she was well into her fifties though.'

My wife snorted. 'You never were any good at guessing how old people are.' She rolled on top of me and any further discussion was effectively stifled.

[My thanks to Amy for editorial advice.]