Wylvren Apprentices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels the dragon scale reacting to her moistness, it probes and explores her slick slit, running itself between her lips and against her clit. It doesn't stop there, she feels it entering both her holes simultaneously, she cries out with delight, her mind leaves her body, traveling through her nerves and into the dragon. As the dragon plunges itself deeper into her she sees the history of the world as the dragons see it, from high above with the settlements and cities of the humans looking tiny and insignificant on the ground far below. She sees the seas rise and fall, hills becoming mountains that rise into the sky before crumbling back to nothing, the ever turning sky and the eternal stars. In an instant an aeon of time pours from the dragon's mind into her body. The dragon scale pulse again and again within her, it's tendrils stretch over her body. She feels the dragonscale gripping her soft inner thighs, she feels it pulse against her labia. She feels it vibrating against her clit. She feels it forming thick shafts that drive deep into her arse and vagina, her consciousness and eager holes stretched apart and reassembled every stroke. She feels the orgasm as it builds inside of her. It washes through her body, electric ecstatic melting her very being.

Eventually she returns to herself, her body still bound to the dragon but she no longer feels the tendrils deep inside her. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you think that, your emotions are crisp and clear and pure. I enjoyed sharing my being within you."

"Are you hearing my thoughts?" Shae is suddenly aware she had been communicating without speaking.

"Yes, we are now bonded. Now together we are one. You have access to my power and knowledge and I to your desire and joy. Together we are more than either of us can attain separately."

Shae looks around, she sees the other dragons hanging in the distance, "And the others, they have shared the same way?"

"If they have allowed it and welcomed it the way you have yes. If they are more hesitant it may take longer, we will not enter the mind or body of an unwilling host. If they lack purity, if their desires centre on control or spite the meeting if the minds will not go so well. Lucky ones will be rejected and flown back to the Earth. Those that threaten their mount will be torn asunder and dropped, we cannot risk allowing our gift to be taken by one who will abuse what we share."

"Surely a tiny human can pose no threat to a mighty dragon?"

"Sadly that is not the case. Our magic is heightened by the light of the soul of the one we share with. If that soul is corrupt it will dominate the dragon. Both rider and dragon will submit to the evil and be turned. It is the source of the Pale Queen's power. She was once like us, but a malignancy spread. The rider consumed the dragon and now rules the Orc Lands to the North."

They land back in the courtyard. "Will we ride together again soon?" Shae asks Kinaane as she climbs to the ground.

"Yes, first you must eat and rest. Then I will take you to the East so you may explore your powers properly. And we will begin to work as a team with the others"

Bren is the next to land, Mez follows quickly after. They walk with a swagger, sly grins on their faces as they come to bench where Shae awaits. Her body tingles as she watches them approach, though thoroughly satiated by her experience with the dragon, watching Mez's hips rock as she walks naked towards her makes her juices begin to flow once more.

"That was wild!" Bren exclaims.

Mez asks quizzically "How did it work for you?"

Bren replies with a wide grin, "Same as for you I guess, but she encased my cock with her body as she penetrated me. Fucked my arse as I fucked her. Brilliant fun."

"I'm sure the two of us can do anything she can do." Mez's has a decidedly delicious grin on her face as she speaks.

Ulslaa climbs from her dragon, "Not she, the wylverns aren't limited to genders. They present how they feel at the time. Anyway, it is time to enter the food-hall. You will feel the hunger when the dragon-glow has worn off, best to have food in front of you when it hits."

Shae looks to the sky "What about Roy, shouldn't we wait?"

"No. He must be hesitant to relinquish control, to let his dragon guide him. They will wait, take their time. If he consents his will be the greatest pleasure, if he fails, he will be returned to the foothills and will join the guards on the lower walls. I am hopeful, we shared many pleasures last night, he should be open to the dragon's desires. Though we cannot wait, I am serious about having food in front of you before the dragon-glow abaits, the hunger one feels after their first joining is rather, how to say, intense."

They follow Ulslaa into the corridors of the castle. "Where will the dragons go now?"

"Silence the outside world and reach out with your heart, you will know," is Ulslaa's only reply.

Shae tries to quieten her senses. She feels a wind brush across her. She is in the air soaring above the mountains. She sees the world as Kinaane sees it, flying to a perch on a far away hill where a flock of other beasts await. The beasts are coiled together in mass of copulating bodies, Shae's groin flares with excitement, her loins glowing with anticipation.

Ulslaa speaks dragging Shae's presence back into her mind "They will celebrate tonight. Such success with new riders is rare. If all four of you pass the festivities will extend till dawn. You will sleep heavy tonight, but if you allow your mind to drift you will experience an event that few humans are privileged to witness."

She swings open a heavy door, the aroma of wild spices and herbs permeates their senses. "Now, now we must eat."

12