Wynter of Contentment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynter's laugh was rich and edgy, when he slid out from under her to switch up their positions. He tugged her off the bed and turned her around, pushing her body down to the bed, face first. "Like this?" His hand reached around to cup her chin and turn her head to look at him. She nodded her head slightly, before grasping the bed sheets in her hands. His tall form stood behind her. He feathered his fingers across the skin of her back, before moving forward and sheathing himself in her warmth. She rested her head on the bed and pushed her bottom back into him, feeling the heat of his balls slapping against her.

"More." She urged. Her clenching muscles sucked at his hardness, trying to draw him deeper within. The garbled sounds his voice was making caused her knees to go weak and collapse. He lifted her up and nudged her further onto the bed, crawling over on top of her. His arms lifted her so she was on her hands and knees. He grabbed a bed pillow and tossed it under her body, giving him better leverage. Her ass was pink from the friction of their bodies and he felt the muscles in his stomach clench in anticipation. He kissed the nape of her neck, smelling the clean fragrance of her blonde hair.

The pillow pushed up on Brynn's clit and she couldn't help rubbing herself against it. While she was enjoying the delicious attention he was giving her back, her body demanded completion. She thrust her bottom back and into his hands. He grasped her waist and plunged into her, answering her body's call. She answered with a call of her own, screaming out, as he picked up the pace, grunting and pounding into her.

"You're noisy." His velvety voice caressed her ear.

"Am I going to wake him up?" She worried for a brief second. Wynter's tongue traced along her shoulder. She turned her face to the side, and he leaned over to kiss her lips. He slowed the pace down and pulled out. She mewled in protest, as he flipped her over, gently pulling her up with him.

"Not a chance." His green eyes darkened as he lay down and pulled her on top of him. Her chest was heaving, her sweaty hair sticking to her forehead, her eyes glazed over, and her body trembling. She slid onto him and stretched herself over him, wiggling her pussy against him. His fingers tantalized her clit, as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her breasts swung in front of his face and he lifted his head to captured one in his mouth, his teeth lightly grazing the nipple, suckling.

Brynn felt her body tighten. Her eyes were closed and she rode the wave of pleasure, with abandon, uncaring at this point who might hear her. All she could focus on was this icy-hot snow man and his gorgeous body, which was giving her the steamiest sex she had ever had!

"Ohh, Wynter." She yelled out, her pussy milking him, her body undulating around his pulsing shaft. A fresh wave of juices surged forth as she came, her breaths coming in uneven gasps. Light seemed to pierce the darkness and Brynn thought she heard the music of angels. Tears welled in her eyes as she glimpsed moments of her life, painful memories she had locked away. She saw and felt the sensations of her first time with her one and only boyfriend. The older boy who had stolen her heart, but had left her with the gift of life. She felt the agonizing pain of childbirth, as she felt that she'd never get the big baby's head out of her. She saw the wonder that was her son, as his tiny rosebud mouth sought her nipple, and he took his first sip of life, his eyes wide and staring into hers. She felt the fears of a new, teenaged mother, not knowing how they'd survive. She felt the comfort of her mother, holding her in her arms, that first night, promising that they would get through it together. She heard the vow she made to always protect her child and the promise to not bring a string of men in and out of their lives, not giving her heart away, until she knew for sure he was to be trusted. She sobbed. Waves of warmth flowed over her and she basked in the light of it. It was a glorious feeling and she felt complete. She felt; she realized, healed.

As she was coming back down, he quickened his fingers on her clit, urging her to come once again. She did come, two more times, until he brought his arms around her and held her against his chest, cradling her in his arms, kissing her soft hair. His body tightened and he crashed over her with an equally earth shattering orgasm. He wanted to keep this woman with him always. As the sobs shaking her body subsided, he took away the pain in her heart, leaving her with the memories, but replacing it with hope for the future.

"Shh. Just let it all go, beautiful one." His whispered voice comforted, as he gently stroked her hair. He eased her off of him and turned on his side, tucking her against him.

"I'm sorry." Her shaky voice told him.

"Don't be sorry. Close your eyes and accept this gift of love." She closed her eyes and sighed deeply feeling safe and loved. A feeling of contentment washed over her, something she hadn't felt in years.

***

"Merry Christmas!!!!" Trevor was bouncing up and down, excitedly in her bed. Brynn cracked an eye open, looking at the clock on her nightstand. Crap! She forgot to put the presents out. Her muscles ached in tender areas, but her heart felt full and overflowing. She sat up and grabbed her son, stopping the bouncing. "Get up Mom. Santa came!" He jabbered on.

"He did?" She asked surprised.

"Duh!" He laughed at the odd look on her face. "What's this doing here?" He climbed off the bed and picked up the package on the nightstand, a frown on his face.

"It looks like Santa left me a present too." She murmured, in wonder, taking the package from him.

"Come on, come on Mom. I waited until 6 am, one hour later than last year. Aren't you proud of me?" He was racing down the hallway, almost tripping over the equally excited dog. Brynn went into the bathroom, threw some cold water on her face, and groaned remembering the utterly delightful sensation of cold that had recently invaded her body. She brushed her teeth, grabbed Trevor's "Mommy-gift" out of the top of her closet and followed him out. She made it a point to get something special for him, each Christmas, that would have her name on it. This year, it was an HO model railroad train. It puffed steam out of its smoke stack and made train sounds. She had saved her money for it. He had outgrown Thomas the Tank Engine, but had retained his love of trains.

Trevor made a bee-line for the kitchen and ran over to check the plate of cookies, satisfied that only crumbs remained, and then looked at the half drunk glass of milk. He got on his hands and knees, reached under the table, and plucked the bottom hunk of carrot off the floor.

Brynn looked over and saw Gloria licking her chomps. Cookie crumbs dotted the golden fur. She swept her hand over the fur and gave her dog "the look," scolding her silently. She was happy that Trevor hadn't seen. Although, it did save her the task of eating the food, she supposed. She took the dog's scruff in her hand and walked into the living room. Her jaw dropped open when she saw more gifts than she could have possibly wrapped, ever, beneath the tree, surrounding the tree, and flowing into the other room.

"WOW!" Trevor shouted, running up to the first present. "Are all these for me?" His eyes shimmered with anticipation. Juniper came out of nowhere and leaped into the pile of presents, proceeding to bite at a ribbon and tug it off, thereby entangling himself in it. He mewed pathetically. Brynn laughed and untangled the little rascal.

"Looks like." Brynn said quietly, confused. Trevor came over to her and pointed to the package in her hand.

"Mom, open my present first." He suggested.

"Your present?" She quirked her eye brow up.

"Yeah, duh, this is the present I wrapped you. Didn't I do a good job? I'm sorry if I used too much tape." Trevor pointed to the tape that wrapped around the entire box. She smiled at him and they sat down on the couch together.

"You did a wonderful job, baby." She used her fingernail to tear at the tape, which luckily came off much easier than she feared it would. She lifted the lid of the gilded box and started lifting the present out.

"Careful, it's fragile." Trevor warned. She blinked at his caution and gently eased it out. Cool glass touched her fingertips. Trevor bit his lip, unable to wait any longer. He helped his mom, by tugging the bottom of the box away.

Brynn stared at the beautiful glass snow globe in awe, wonder, and joy. Inside the small snow globe, swirling in sparkling snow, stood a snow man, wearing a cowboy hat, and a lop-sided grin. A pair of crystal wings rose from his snowy back. Her hands trembled and she nearly dropped it. Trevor put his hands on top of hers and held it with her. The snow man's green eye winked at her.

"Well, what do you think? I was soo excited that you found the cowboy hat. Our snow man looks just like him, don't you think?" Trevor's voice went a mile by excited minute. Brynn's eyes filled with tears and her heart soared, as she held her son in her arms.

"It looks just like him. This is the best present ever. I love you so much." She kissed him and he wiped the kiss off. At her hurt look, he put the kiss back and smiled at her. "Merry Christmas, Trevor."

"I love you too Mom. This one won't melt and now, we will always have Wynter." His little voice whispered to her. "Merry Christmas. My turn!" He shouted, as he ran over to his presents, choosing the biggest box first. Gloria helped Trevor with the present, by holding it with her paws, as he stood it up on end and tore into it. He shouted with joy at the brand new train set, gleaming up at him.

"Oh Wow!" He said, reading the tag, that said "Love Mom." He gently opened the box. "Can we put it up around the tree now? I'll help you move the boxes away." He begged her. She nodded, pleased, and helped him clear a space for the train.

"A very snowy, wyntery, Merry Christmas indeed." Brynn's voice whispered to the air. She looked out the window at her snow man and mouthed a "Thank you" to him.

~~~~~~

Thank you once again goes out to: Litfan10 for the editing, LadyKnight and Knightshade for reading and encouraging.