Wyoming Ch. 01

Story Info
Wyoming sets her sights on Daddy.
1.3k words
4.21
43.8k
50
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

My parents must have been doing peyote when they named me and my twin brother. My brother's name is Dakota and my name is Wyoming. Only my mother and father ever called me Wyoming. Everyone else calls me "Wy." Our mom died from ovarian cancer five years ago while Dakota and I were sophomores in high school. It was devastating to us all.

Daddy and Mom were deeply in love. It was obvious from how affectionate they were with each other. Dakota and I often laughed about all the noise coming out of their bedroom. The bed was noisy enough banging up against the wall but what really got us going were the noises Mom made while they were fucking. She wasn't exactly a screamer but she sure did make a lot of noise moaning.

After Mom died I don't think Daddy ever went on a date again. Now five years after Mom died I noticed that Daddy was always staring at me. Well, not really me as much as my tits and pussy. Dakota explained to me that our dad had the hots for me. That sent a tingle through me from my tits to my pussy. I don't want to brag but I was one hot babe with a smokin' hot body and it turned me on to think Daddy was lusting over me.

Dakota and I were at the gym talking about this when I made up my mind to seduce my father. I didn't want to come right out and blatantly fuck him. It needed to be more subtle. I thought it would be more fun and satisfying if I played it cool and teased him until he could take it no more. As it turned out Daddy was the perfect gentleman and it was I who couldn't take it anymore. I told Dakota my plan and we both agreed that Daddy was in serious need of a good fuck.

When we got home from the gym I headed to the laundry room which was off the kitchen. Daddy was sitting in the kitchen reading the paper. I stood in the laundry room doorway and pulled my sweaty shirt over my head and stripped off my workout shorts and tossed them in the washing machine.

Wearing only my sweaty bra and panties I went out into the kitchen and got a glass out of the cabinet. I could see Daddy was looking at the bush in my panties. Getting some water from the refrigerator door I leaned against the counter and while I was drinking I casually let my hand drop to my panties. Sliding my hand into the top of the panties I lackadaisically scratched my pubes. I was trying hard to make it look like an unconscious movement.

It was working. Daddy had a major tent growing in his pants. When I pulled my hand out of my panties I pulled them up real tight so my labia would be well defined. "Accidently" knocking a spoon off the counter I turned around and bent over at the waist to pick it up putting my panty covered ass right in front of Daddy. My panties were pulled tight giving me a wedgie between my pussy lips.

When I straightened up I told Daddy I needed to jump in the shower. Dropping my panties and taking off my bra I threw them in the washer with my other sweaty stuff. I left Daddy sitting there in the kitchen with a big boner.

So far so good. Leaving Daddy with a stiff cock was a good start.

After our showers Dakota and I went to the grocery store. When we returned he went to hang with his buddies and play some Ultimate Frisbee. I was going over to a girlfriend's house to swim and tell some lies about our sexual escapades. And maybe smoke a little pot.

I pulled on my bikini bottoms and saw that my bush was sticking out. I have a serious bush that I love. If it was any bushier they'd make me an honorary member of ZZ Top. Usually Dakota took care of trimming my pussy hair, but this would be the perfect time to have Daddy do it for me.

I put on a thin tee shirt and grabbing my razor, a pair of scissors and shaving cream I went in search of Daddy. He was watching a ball game on TV. I went up to him and pulled my tee shirt up to show him my pussy. I explained that I was going over to a girlfriend's house to swim but needed my pussy hair trimmed so it wouldn't stick out the sides and top of my bikini.

He stammered something about getting one of my girlfriends to help me. I told him not to be silly that he had been seeing me naked since the day I was born. I didn't mention that I was now a fully grown woman with a pussy that was actively stalking his cock.

I got a towel and spreading it out on the kitchen table I took off my bikini bottoms and hopped up on the table spreading my legs. I told Daddy that I really liked having a hairy bush and only wanted to be shaved on my legs next to my pussy and maybe a little bit off the top of my bush. When he finished shaving he used the scissors to clean up the sides and top of my bush.

I was getting wet thinking about his hands so close to my pussy. And when I looked down I saw my nipples through the tee shirt. They were rock hard.

When Daddy was finished I went to the full length mirror in the hallway. I put on the bikini bottoms and made sure there were no pubes in sight. Daddy had made me real wet and given himself a hard-on. In other words he had done a great job trimming my pussy.

I finished getting dressed and heading out the house I thanked Daddy for the great trim job.

I got back from my girlfriend's house at the same time Dakota got back from his Frisbee thing. I told him about having Daddy trim my pussy. Just thinking about it made me wet again.

We talked about what else we could do to help me with the seduction of our father. We tossed around a few ideas and finally settled on letting Daddy see Dakota fuck me.

Our plan was to "accidently" leave my bedroom door open so Daddy could watch Dakota and me fucking. We had to plan it just right. I put a small mirror on my bedside table so I could see if Daddy was watching. Dakota spread massage oil over his cock so it would slide in my pussy real easy and I gave him a hand job until he was good and hard.

Dakota stood by the open door watching for Daddy and casually stroking his dick to keep it hard. I took my panties and bra off and leaned over my bed with my ass in clear view of the door. I made sure I could see the door in the mirror.

Just as Daddy was coming down the hallway Dakota stuck his hard cock at the mouth to my pussy. Loudly so Daddy couldn't help but hear, I told Dakota to stop teasing me and stick his cock in my cunt and fuck my brains out.

As Dakota was slamming his cock into my pussy doggie style I looked in the small mirror and could see Daddy pull his dick out of his pants and start pumping. Damn, he had a big cock.

I was losing concentration as my brother was fucking me. His cock was doing a real number on my pussy. I forgot about Daddy standing in the hallway beating his meat and started pushing back in time with Dakota's forward thrusts. And I moaned loudly like Dakota and I used to hear when Daddy was fucking Mom.

Just as I reached my orgasm I felt Dakota slam into me one more time and hold my hips still with my pussy tightly wrapped around his cock as he sprayed his cum into the deepest recesses of my cunt.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers