Wyoming Ch. 02

Story Info
Wyoming gets some ass fucking.
1.3k words
4.27
37.9k
22
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Wy is my sister. We're twins. Her real name is Wyoming, but everyone calls her Wy except Dad. Mom and Dad must have had a sense of humor or they were stoned when they named their twins Wyoming and Dakota. I'm Dakota.

We had been to the gym and headed to the shower when we got home. I watched Wy nonchalantly strip off her clothes in front of Dad and toss them in the washer. She paraded around the kitchen only wearing her bra and panties before taking them off too. We had hatched a plan at the gym for Wy to seduce Dad. Mom had died five years ago and we thought Dad needed a good fuck.

When Wy headed to the shower I saw her grab her dildo on the way. This would be fun. I snuck into the bathroom to watch her. After washing off she pushed the dildo up her twat and started running it in and out.

I quietly entered the shower behind Wy and put my arms her and grabbed her tits poking her in the butt with my dick. We often fucked around in the shower.

Startled, she pushed back forcing me to sit down on the small shower seat. As I sat back I kept hanging on to Wy's tits pulling her back with me. It took us both by surprise as my cock was rammed up her asshole. It couldn't have been more exact if we had planned it.

I had never fucked anyone in the ass before and it took a few moments to come to grips with the fact that I had my dick stuck in my sister's ass. Based on her reaction I surmised my cock was where no man had been before. When she stood up her feet slipped on the shower floor causing her to sit back down on my cock forcing it in her ass even farther than it had been.

After a bit she decided to go with it and I didn't complain. She began slowly rising up and sitting back down. This was a new feeling and took some getting used to. Amazingly she still had a grip on her dildo and was sliding in and out of her cunt at the same time as bouncing up and down on the cock stuck up her ass. She climaxed just as I let loose my cum deep in her ass.

Damn, this was a different kind of fuck. I'd have to try it again.

After our ass fucking incident in the shower Wy and I got dressed and went to the grocery store.

We were walking down the pasta and rice aisle when she stopped to look at something on one of the lower shelves. Grabbing one of the bananas we had picked up in the produce section she squatted down like she needed a closer look at something and surreptitiously pushed the banana underneath her skirt and into her pussy.

Wy had stuffed the banana up her pussy right there in front of the beans and rice. She was always doing outrageous things but this one takes the cake. When she stood up she told me not to worry because she was wearing panties which would keep the banana from falling out while we were shopping. The bananas were sold in bunches so I guess technically we weren't shoplifting (maybe it should be called pussylifting) when we left the store.

When we got back to the car I pushed Wy up against the car and put my hand up her skirt. Pushing her panties to the side I slid the banana out of her pussy. I let her skirt drop as I peeled the banana and ate it.

That weekend we had been invited over to my best friend's house for a pool party. His name is Tom and he invited over several of us from the swim team including his cousin, Jane. The three of us were all on the swim team together. I had tried to talk Wy in joining the team. She was a good swimmer but said she had better things to do than swim laps.

Jane was best friends with my sister, Wy, and she was also my girlfriend. The four of us made a close knit group. We were all fooling around in Tom's pool when I pulled Jane's swim top up exposing her tits to the world. She wasn't really embarrassed so she took some time pulling the suit back down. I think she might have liked showing off her breasts.

In retribution Jane stuck her hand down my Speedo and grabbed my dick and squeezed. Luckily we were in the deep end of the pool and it looked like we were just hanging on to each other. I guess in reality Jane really was hanging on to me. Hanging on to my cock, that is.

Jane kept squeezing and I felt my orgasm approaching. When I climaxed I shot my cum right in my Speedo as I was treading water in Tom's pool. Jane could tell when I came and kept squeezing trying to milk more cum from me.

Things were slowing down at Tom's pool party. There were only a few of us left and his mother was taking the leftover grill stuff into the kitchen. Tom's mother, Suzie, was a real babe. I swear if you looked up the word MILF in the dictionary there would be a picture of Suzie.

She was wearing a tiny string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Every time she got in the pool the white fabric became almost transparent putting everything on display. Helping matters was the tiny string at the back of the bikini bottoms that went down the crack in her ass to her pussy.

I was sporting a small boner but jumped out of the pool and offered to help her clean up. We were in the kitchen when she asked me to look at something for her.

She led me into the bathroom and closing the door she grabbed my cock through the Speedo. She told me she had been looking at hard cocks all afternoon with only thin Speedos covering them and couldn't take it anymore. She needed to be fucked right then and there. With the hard-on I had I wasn't one to argue. She pulled my Speedo down and I pulled her bikini down.

Taking some hand lotion off the bathroom vanity she liberally lubed up my cock. Then she leaned over the bathroom counter and told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Jeez, only a few days ago I had fucked Wy in the ass now this MILF was asking me to do the same. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth I got my stiff dick up to her asshole and pushed it in a little at a time.

It was real tight and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get my entire cock in her ass before I started cumming. Slowly my cock made its way all the way in her ass and I started pumping it in and out as she slammed her ass back to meet my thrusts. My orgasm came just as she started bucking her hips. I'm not sure what that was all about but I assumed she was climaxing and her ass was doing its own thing. With one last thrust I shot my load.

I couldn't believe it - I had just fucked my best friend's mother in the ass.

When I was driving Jane home after the pool party I confessed to what had happened between her Aunt Suzie and me. Jane said it was okay because she and my sister, Wy, had been diving into each others pussy at the same time. Suddenly a shit load of blood headed down to my dick.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers