Wyoming Ch. 06

Story Info
Wyoming gets Daddy in the swimming pool!
1.6k words
4.33
30.7k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

When Dakota got home from swim practice he told Daddy and me that Tom had invited us over to his house on Saturday for a late afternoon cookout. Tom was Dakota's best friend. I'm Wyoming and Dakota is my twin brother.

Daddy said that he knew Tom's mother, Suzie. He had gone to school with her back in the day and they had even dated for a while. But it had been years since they had seen each other.

When I was getting my stuff together on Saturday and tossing my blue one-piece suit in my bag Daddy poked his head in my bedroom and said I should wear my black bikini instead. No wonder! My black bikini was so tiny I could have used a pry bar just to get it on. If the material was any thinner my nipples would have broken through the top when they got aroused.

I told him I would but he had to shave me first or my pubes would be sticking out everywhere. I knew he liked shaving me. He always finished by rubbing baby oil on my mound paying special attention to my clit massaging it till I was in a frenzy. This time, however, he leaned over and took my clitoris between his lips and flicked his tongue over it driving me crazy.

Fuck the pool party, Daddy had better keep licking and sucking on my clitoris. Just as I was reaching orgasm I crammed three fingers in my pussy as far as they would go and pumped until I finished climaxing. With pussy juice all over them Daddy took my fingers one at a time putting them in his mouth and sucking them clean.

I got dressed in a nice summer dress. I wore a skimpy thong but skipped the bra. My black bikini would be perfect especially now that my pubic mound was smooth as a baby's butt. I told Daddy he should bring his Speedo. He laughed telling me he didn't have one but he did have a suit that Mom had gotten him on their vacation to the Virgin Islands.

When we got to Tom's house Daddy and I changed into our swim suits. When Daddy came out of the bathroom my jaw dropped. His swim suit was as tight as a Speedo but the sides were high cut and the pouch was contoured showing off this cock. It looked like it belonged on a beach in Brazil or the south of France.

He had a few pubes sticking out so I pulled him back into the bathroom. Getting a pair of scissors out of the medicine cabinet I had Daddy drop his swim suit so I could give his bush a little trim. When I was done I stuffed his dick back in his suit.

The only thing I could see was his erection staring me in the face. I leaned over and took the circumcised head of his penis in my mouth right through the suit. It was only a few moments before I felt his cock start to throb. Daddy held on to my head while I licked his cum as it leaked through the nylon material.

There were no stray pubes sticking out but there was a pretty big wet spot on the front of his swim suit. The color of the suit helped hide it.

When we went out to the pool Suzie gave Daddy a big hug and couldn't help grabbing his crotch. Feeling the wet spot she brought her hand up to her nose and gave us both a mischievous smile. She looked at me and said she hoped I had saved some of his cum for her. I told her not to worry. Daddy had a five year supply.

She stood back and looked us both over. I could see her staring at Daddy's cock and making plans for it. But she went glassy-eyed when she looked at me in my tiny black bikini. Her look gave me a tingling sensation in my pussy and I could feel my nipples trying to break free from their little black triangles.

When she was finished undressing me with her eyes the three of us went over to the grill where Tom was busy flipping burgers. Tom was wearing his Speedo and his cock was looking good. But my attention kept going back to Suzie. She was wearing a very tiny white string bikini. The emphasis was on string. It only had three tiny triangles barely covering her pussy and nipples.

Tom said it would be a bit before the burgers were ready. Daddy excused himself and jumped in the pool to visit with Suzie's sister, Ellen. Suzie offered to give me a tour of her house while Tom was finishing up the burgers. I was hoping the tour would include a look at the bedrooms.

I wasn't disappointed and Suzie didn't waste anytime. She took my hand and made a beeline for her bedroom. Pushing me down on her bed she pulled my bikini bottoms off and dove headfirst into my pussy. OMG, her tongue was making my clitoris stand up and beg for more.

When she pushed her fingers up my pussy I had to hold on to her head as I climaxed. It took me minutes to recover. Raising her head Suzie took one of my nipples in her mouth and started sucking. She almost made me cum again. When she finished sucking on my nipples they looked like a couple bullets straining to escape the wet bikini fabric.

We were all sitting around the table at the pool eating burgers. I marveled at the sight. Daddy, Dakota and Tom were sporting impressive bulges in their swim suits. The suits Suzie, Ellen and Jane were wearing showed off their breasts and cameltoes. My tiny black bikini highlighted my labia in all their glory and my nipples would have poked your eye out if you were too close.

Breaking out of my reverie, I helped Suzie clean up. When we were in the kitchen I came up behind her and putting my hand around her waist slid it into her bikini bottom. I found her trimmed bush but that wasn't what I was searching for. Going lower I found her pussy and pushed two fingers in. She was real wet.

Suzie had to hang on to the counter top as I was sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy and up and down over her clit. Suddenly grabbing my hand and holding it in place she began "humping my hand." When she finally let go her pussy was so wet it made her bikini go transparent. I could easily see her trimmed bush and labia with her clitoris poking out.

Testing a theory, I bent over and took one of her breasts in my mouth sucking at the nipple through the thin material. Sure enough, her nipple was visible through the wet material. I really had to get one of those bikinis.

Suzie wasn't shy. She walked out of the kitchen with her wet pussy and one hard nipple in plain sight behind the fabric of the bikini.

Suzie suggested we all go skinny dipping and stripped off her tiny string bikini. It only took a moment before everyone had stripped naked. The stiff cocks were sticking out like divining rods looking for water. We all jumped in the pool.

I saw Jane at the side of the pool with her mother. Ellen was sitting on the edge and Jane had her face buried in her mother's pussy. I wouldn't mind swapping places with either one, but my pussy had other ideas. It was time to have Daddy ram his cock up my cunt.

Every time I got near Daddy I would grab his cock, squeeze it and give it a pull. Swimming underwater between his legs I took his cock in my mouth. I couldn't stay down long but I'm sure his dick grew a couple inches as I was sucking.

After coming up for air a few times Daddy took my legs and pulled them around his waist. I didn't waste any time. His cock was lined up perfectly with my cunt. I lowered my pussy down over Daddy's steel rod. I had to hang on tight as his cock impaled me almost bringing me to an orgasm before I had even started fucking him.

There was a lot of incestuous debauchery going on in the pool that evening but I didn't care about anything except Daddy's cock buried in my cunt. I was meeting each of his thrusts trying to get his cock as far up my cunt as possible. When I felt his dick throbbing and getting ready to let loose I slammed my pussy down hitting his pelvic bone with my clitoris. I exploded in orgasm just as he was cumming.

Daddy had finally fucked me.

When we were getting dressed to go home I told Dakota that I had finally gotten Daddy to fuck me. As I was telling him about fucking in the pool I saw he was getting aroused. What the hell, lets keep it in the family. I pushed Dakota back on the bed and straddled him sliding my cunt over his rock hard cock. I couldn't keep Daddy's cum in me when we were in the pool, but I could certainly keep Dakota's cum in me. I grabbed my tiny thong and told Dakota to stuff it in my pussy.

I pulled my dress on, sans panties and bra. I promised myself I would get daddy to make a big deposit in my pussy as soon as we got home.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers