Wyoming Ch. 07

Story Info
Daddy finally gets his rocks off!
1.5k words
4.32
23.3k
12
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Hi, I'm Wyoming and my pussy is buzzing. I was having a good time at Tom's pool party. First, Tom's mother had taken me into her room where she dove head first into my pussy. I reciprocated a while later when I finger fucked her in the kitchen.

But the best of all was getting fucked by Daddy in the swimming pool. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't a surprise. I had been cock teasing him for months. Even going as far as giving him hand jobs and blow jobs. I was really blatant about it and still don't know how he refrained from taking me for so long.

Everyone was naked in Tom's pool. Tom and his mother, Suzie. Tom's cousin, Jane, and her mother, Ellen. And my twin brother, Dakota. And Daddy and me too!

While Daddy he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of my cunt I saw Tom get up behind Jane and poke her in the behind. Jane at the moment had her face buried in her mother's pussy so I thought she would push him away but she just scooted her ass back a bit and spread her legs.

When Tom rammed his cock home I wasn't sure if Jane was getting buggered up the ass or fucked doggie style. She didn't seem to mind which and continued to eat Ellen's pussy. But I could see she was losing her concentration as was I.

After an amazing orgasm I climbed off Daddy's cock and sat down on the pool steps recovering. Suzie, who had been Daddy's girl friend in school, made a beeline for Daddy. Swimming up behind him I could see her grab is dick.

My brother, Dakota, sat down beside me on the pool steps. We both thought it was about time Daddy was getting some sex. I reached over and stroked Dakota's cock until he had a massive erection. But I just left him sitting there with a huge hard-on and climbed out of the pool. I squeezed into my bikini bottoms and finding my cut-off tee shirt I pulled it over my head. The tee shirt barely made it past my breasts. And the chill in the house made my nipples hard and pointy. Liking the look I headed to the kitchen for something to drink.

I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a Coke when Tom came in from the pool and sat down with me. He was wearing his Speedo again and had a towel thrown around his shoulders. I could see he had a nice boner so when he sat down I lifted my foot and placed it squarely in his crotch.

Jane and Dakota came in from the pool in a little bit and sat down with us. Dakota had put his Speedo back on and Jane wore her bikini bottoms with a tee shirt like me. The tee shirt was soaked from her wet hair so her nipples stood out in plain view.

I looked out at the pool and saw Suzie and Ellen double teaming Daddy. Good for him.

The four of us sat around the kitchen table laughing. The conversation slowly turned to talk about our "first-time" incest experiences. I said that I had found pair of my panties filled with Dakota's cum (in retrospect I guess it might have been Daddy's cum). I told Dakota not to do it again. As I was turning to leave I winked at him and said "unless he let me help." Dakota laughed remembering the incident. He said "I grabbed my dick right then and stuck it in the top of Wy's panties and masturbated in them while she was still wearing them! Then she put her hand down her panties rubbed my cum into her mound. And pulling her panties back up she said thank you."

Jane said she remembered the first time with her mother. "I had just gotten back from swim practice wearing my Speedo. I was getting ready for a date when Mom came in my room and said I had been teasing her too long prancing around in my Speedo and showing off my cameltoe. She pushed me back on my bed, planted her face in my pussy went to work on my clit. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. It was my first time with another girl, but it was oh so good!"

When we all got up to jump in the pool again I saw cum oozing from the front of Tom's Speedo. I guess my foot job had done its job. I reached over and scooped up most of his cum and pulling the top of my bikini out I rubbed his cum into my pubic hair.

Suzie, Tom and Ellen were busy splashing each other along with some groping while Daddy and I sat on the pool steps talking. I was still wearing my bikini bottoms and cut-off tee shirt. And Daddy was wearing his skimpy swim suit. I don't know if it was Brazilian, French or Greek but there sure wasn't much of it. It was contoured differently than a Speedo. In a Speedo the hard cocks leaned to the side, but in Daddy's suit there was a tight pouch in the front making his erection stand almost straight up like it was trying to escape the top of the suit.

Dakota and Jane swam up. Dakota, being the brother he was, reached out and gave both my nipples a squeeze through my tee shirt making them poke out even more than they already were. Jane sat down next to me on the steps and Dakota gave her nipples a squeeze too. We both made a grab for his dick but he jumped back laughing.

Tom came over to the steps and suggested we all go to the movies. Daddy said he wanted to stay at Suzie and catch up with her and Ellen. He wasn't fooling anyone.

We decided to see "Black Panther." It had been out for a few weeks so we didn't think it would be too crowded. I took Dakota home and we dropped Jane off at her house on the way. Tom said he would pick her up on the way to the theatre and would meet us there. Daddy would bring Dakota's car home when he finished "catching up" with Suzie and Ellen.

When I got home I took a quick shower and got dressed. Normally when I went to the movies with Dakota I would go commando wearing loose shorts or a short skirt so he could fiddle with me while we watched the movie. But since we had company I chose a pair of white linen slacks and a dark green satin blouse. I didn't wear a bra liking the feel of the satin sliding on my breasts. I didn't want any panty lines so I wore a black thong making sure it was pulled up tight. The contrast between the white linen slacks and black thong showed a dark triangular shadow at my crotch. Just the look I wanted.

Jane and I sat in the middle with Tom on my left and Dakota on Jane's right. When we sat down Jane started giggling. She leaned over and whispered in my ear that Dakota had cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket and pushed his cock up through the hole. I told her he always did that when they went to the movies.

I rested my hand in Tom's lap giving him a squeeze now and then. When the giant rhino charged warrior Okoye near the end of the movie it startled me so much I reflexively grabbed Tom's cock with all my might. That was all he needed. He exploded right when the rhino came to a halt and licked Okoye's face. I could feel his cock throbbing and cum seeping though his pants.

When we left the theatre Tom had his shirt pulled out hiding the big wet spot in his crotch and Jane was raving about the best buttered popcorn she had ever had.

It had been a long day and we all decided to call it a night.

When I got up the next morning Daddy still wasn't home. It wasn't until almost noon before he got in. He looked like he had been up all night. He told me he had a wonderful time catching up on the old times with Suzie and Ellen but he really needed to get some sleep.

In the early evening Daddy finally woke up and stumbled into the living room where I was watching TV. He said that Suzie and Ellen had fucked his brains out all evening only letting him rest between hard-ons. And even then they were constantly asking him to snack on their pussies it they weren't snacking on each other. All-in-all it had been a great day that he really needed and thanked me for inviting him.

I told him that Mom had died five years ago and Dakota and I were concerned about him and thought a good fuck would help get him back on the horse again. He laughed and said it had been a long time and hoped it wouldn't be that long again.

I agreed. And looking up at him smiled while I spread my legs. I wasn't wearing any panties.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers