Wyrd Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, they knew that the chains were not needed and removed them. I became another one of Snake's bitches and as such from time to time I rode on his bike with him. He was a good Master in that he always made sure that I had plenty of cock and that I got it in ways that humiliated me and that satisfied my cravings for it.

One day, on the way to another rally, he had me suck him off while riding his bike down the road. It took practice and time to learn how to do it, but I could. Between the throbbing Harley engine between his legs and my lips he always came good and hard for me.

For a very long time I survived on a diet of cum, then one day my Master introduced me to another pleasure, drinking his piss. He gave it to me right from the tap at first, then, as he got hard it was followed by a copious amount of his cum.

I drank it from him, from his friends, from his other bitches and, eventually, I drank it from a dog bowl that they kept constantly filled for me.

Master delighted in finding newer kinks for us to explore all the time. We tried blowjobs on the motorcycle, in places where we could get easily caught, in alleyways and bars et cetera. I had no name. When Master introduced me he' simply say, "This is a fucktoy of mine. Do you need your cock sucked?" or some other such thing.

When Master got in trouble with the law my body always got him out of it. I can't tell you how many times I got double assfucked with batons in order to allow my Master to avoid jail time. I think he did it just to watch some cops use my ass well.

When Master needed a room for the night he'd have me get it from the desk clerk—usually by telling him to give Master one on the other side of the motel from the room for me---and letting the desk clerk send up as much cock as he wanted to use me.

Master generally kept me nude and available at all times. He delighted in leading me around by a leash attached to my cock rings and/or nipples. I delighted in the fact that I was his slut.

My body got tanned quickly from never wearing clothes and I lost a lot of weight from all the activity I got daily, namely fucking. The kinks we did never seemed to end. Master was always on the lookout for a new one.

Once, Master decided it was time I was pulling my weight to earn money for the gang, so he had me make a porno—an all-male gangbang porno—and have the monies derived from its distribution deposited to an account for the gang. It was so successful that Master decided why not make a series of them. The series name is "My Gangbang Male Slut."

As you can imagine the series consists of this slut being fucked long, hard, often and by many simultaneously. From time to time a female or two is thrown in for good measure to tempt our audience, even if it is mostly gay.

I've been in situations, all real, that would make most people cringe. If you can think of a kink I've done it. At one point, after earning large amounts of money for the gang, they decided I could make them even more if they improved upon me. I was taken in for surgery and the size of my cock was nearly doubled, in fact I was so large as to be a sideshow circus freak—the man with the 3' long, 5" across cock!

I was now so large that even if I could be with a woman she would have to be an extraordinary one to be able to handle my cock. Of course Master delighted in having numerous women try to tame my cock as a way of proving that I was permanently theirs.

This was, of course, only one of the body modifications to me. Other, later, modifications including more piercings, several tattoos and being branded on my ass with the words "slut whore" on my left asscheek and "use me" on my right asscheek. There was no going back now—tattoos can be removed fairly easily, but brandings are a longer, more painful story altogether.

So, if you are ever on the beach and see a man in a men's leather thong bikini, check his behind. It might be me.

And you know I am up for something so use me. I will eat every drop of your cum.

I guarantee you will have lots of fun, however, or whomever you use me with!!!

12