Wyte's Club Pt. 03: Troy

Story Info
Troy Howell and Kylie Coyle.
20.7k words
4.65
5.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie finished up her gym routine with a light run every day. She went through the same circuits through a week. Open with a jog, move on to a form of lifting that depended on the day of the week, and then she closed with a jog. Sundays were the exception. She went swimming instead.

She'd be lying if she said the purpose of the gym had anything to do with health. It was more because it made her feel good. And she just couldn't stop anything that made her feel good with the exception, oddly enough, of drugs and alcohol.

She slowed on the treadmill, turned it off and walked into the bathrooms. Her favorite thing about this gym was how clean the bathrooms were. Because she had a routine in there as well.

She put her phone and earbuds up and went into one of the bathroom shower stalls, closed off with a curtain. She turned on the water and pressed one hand against the wall.

The other she pressed to her clit. She bit her lip to keep the moan inside and stroked herself in quick circles. When she imagined she was wet enough, she slid her fingers inside her pussy, loving the slick feeling.

She loved the scent even more. She lifted her fingertips to her nose and inhaled, closing her eyes with pleasure. Kylie licked her fingertips clean and resumed stroking her clit, fantasizing about... what should she fantasize about today? She had so many favorites and she shifted through the pornographic mental images almost like she shifted through her gym routine.

But one of her favorites was a fantasy of a guy she saw every day at the gym. He had definitely been a gym rat for a long time and all the times she saw him when she was leaving she made sure to smile and wave.

And her favorite thing about him was that she had never once seen him smile back, or at all for that matter. His face was gorgeous and his head was shaved. He had tanned skin and one earring. And a constantly flat fucking cold look that set her blood to racing.

She loved to imagine him in a position of power, something like a drill instructor. She loved thinking of him giving her commands while staring at her with cold eyes and his voice a stern tone that brooked no trespasses.

Kylie gasped just a little with her orgasm and finger fucked herself furiously, drawing out the finish and biting her lip to keep the groan in when she thought of his impassive, evilly cold face.

God, she couldn't stop from doing this every day. It felt too damn good. Like everything else, she couldn't control the impulses. She'd get hold of one thing that gave her pleasure and she wouldn't let it go, not until she finally got bored with it. Boys came and went and they were fun. Games sometimes held her addiction for a few months and her desk would end up with empty monster cans and chip bags from late night raiding. She'd go without sleep, she'd burn away both ends of an obsession like a smoker would burn through a pack.

But so far, she'd never gotten bored of masturbating and the gym. Those two things seemed to stick with her. Well, and being a skydiving instructor. Her day job was as an accountant because it allowed the most freedom. She only had to monitor ledgers from home and go in at the end of the month to run the reports and check for mistakes. But the skydiving gig was her fun job. She'd do anything for a good blood rush. And she got to go for a dive the next day, which was always promising.

Smiling, her masturbation session already out of her mind and the cheap thrill already burned out, she finished her shower and changed out of her gym clothes.

She saw him when she was leaving. He met her eyes like he did most days. Kylie smiled at him and waved a little with the hand holding her gym bag. His face stayed blank as always and he didn't wave back. But he never did.

She giggled when she was out of sight, just a small laugh to herself. He was probably way more boring than her fantasies painted him anyway. Most of the time she'd go through a boyfriend in a few months depending on how interesting he could be. The boring ones didn't last very long.

Her phone rang and she answered it on her way out the gym door. "Hello?"

"I'm bored. Let's go out tonight."

Kylie sighed. "Tara, I don't really like clubs anymore. They're too boring."

"What about a fetish club?"

Well, alright, that was one way to change her mind. That didn't sound boring. She could actually say that she hadn't tried one before yet, too.

***

Troy stared blankly at the ceiling, counting his reps and letting the music pump through his earbuds. One of the things about working as a porn star and a club dominant with Wyte's was that his body sold for him. Foxx had started him on the work out shit along with a lot of protein shakes.

He went through the routine mechanically, thinking of the blonde girl who waved at him. She'd been doing it every day since he'd come to this gym even though he never responded. This wasn't because he had anything against her. It was more that he didn't encourage female attention because it never worked out well for him. Too much jealousy or too much crazy from the ones who knew he was a porn star. Or the ones who knew he worked best in domination. Dominance and submission was just too intense to keep the feelings separated most of the time.

And she looked like she'd be the craziest of all his other experiences. She had a pink stripe on either side of her platinum hair, she had a body to die for, and she had a cocky little smirk.

Troy finished out another rep and forgot about her. He had Wyte's to look forward to after the gym. That was always a good place to clear his head and regather his bearings.

***

Kylie felt like she'd entered the twilight zone when she stepped into Wyte's. Her blood started hammering with a pulse that let her know this place was about to be her new addiction. And this wasn't entirely a good thing. The amount of slutty she could be with an addiction like this one was terrible.

But it was already taking hold and she didn't want to fight the pull. She wanted to ride the waves and get every fix she could. She could hate herself when she was finished, but the fall down would be fun and worth it. That's what she told herself anyway. That was what she always told herself, that the highs were worth the lows and everything would be okay in the end. Usually it was.

She stared around her in wonder. There didn't seem to be any kind of dress code for Wyte's. There was no bars held in this place. Nudity? Sure. Sex? Obviously. And dear god it covered a spectrum of play. There was fire and electric. There was pain play and all kinds of pleasure. There were dungeon rooms and play rooms. There was a room with a medical setup. Sammy walked through every open door she found to see each new joy. She felt like a kid on a playground.

And then there were rooms with windows. She felt the pull of voyeurism like a siren song. It felt fucking filthy in all the ways sin was meant to feel. She passed some of the windows, almost too scared that if she stopped out of curiosity she'd just spend her entire night watching and never play a little.

But then she came to one window and she couldn't look away.

It was him. Kylie stared in shock that she would find him here, in one of her thrill endeavors, of all fucking places.

His shaved head made him look even more cruel in the midst of Wyte's. He had a look of pure dominance. And at the moment he wasn't alone.

He had a girl chained to the ceiling in the room he was in. Her arms were lifted above her head and tethered and her feet were held wide apart with a spreader bar. The room was wide and open. Besides him and his girl, there was nothing else in it.

The reason for it was apparent when he swung the bullwhip. Kylie caught her breath at the sheer intimidation of the sight of him. The whip had to have been something he'd practiced with for a long time. He swung the 6 foot tail with such grace it looked like a fluid dance.

The girl jarred with the lash and he waited before he flipped a second whip with his other hand. Kylie bit her lip. He seemed to let the anticipation and pain sink in after every stripe. He left no part of her skin safe from him either. Her back, her ass, the back of her thighs. Kylie watched while he marked all of them, the twin cats a vision in his hands. She felt spellbound by it. Periodically, he'd give the girl a break and approach her from behind to run his fingers between her legs. Kylie watched him finger the girl. She couldn't see her face. Kylie's view was of her back. But she could see him whispering in the girl's ear. She could see the girl's legs tighten with the build of her arousal.

She could tell when he kept her on edge and stepped back to use the whips some more, leaving the girl to burn, unsatisfied and with nothing but the straps on her wrists and ankles to keep her warm.

And that's when he finally noticed he was being watched. He looked through the viewing window and met Kylie's gaze. For the first time she saw him smile. It was only a small smile and it was dark with sadism and mocking with challenge. He stood to the side and held Kylie's gaze, cracking the whip behind his playmate to make the girl jump. He turned back to her and swung both cats across her ass and thighs, leaving a trail of soft red marks like kisses on her skin.

He looked back at Kylie again, who smirked at him. Brazen and wicked, she lowered her sleeveless shirt easily and ran her hands up her body, stroking them up her tits and tugging the nipples between her fingers. She arched against the wall, lips parting with pleasure. She loved her tits, if she were being honest. At nights, Kylie loved just toying with them. She wouldn't call them massive but they were big enough to play with and the curves were firm as hell.

Troy lifted an eyebrow while he watched her and she winked at him. His small smile turned crooked and amused. He turned back to his playmate and swung the whips again before approaching her. Kylie watched him whisper in her ear and saw the girl thrash in reaction. He gave her a punishing slap and his face was a snarl with whatever he commanded in reprimand.

The girl went still and Troy looked up to meet Kylie's eyes again. He tilted his head and lifted his hand.

And he beckoned her to join him, gesturing at the door in invitation.

Kylie didn't hesitate. She left her shirt still down and tugged the door open, gleefully eager for whatever lay with his sadistic smile.

He didn't so much as say hello. "If you like watching so much, maybe you like being useful and performing too." His voice was musical. And exceedingly cruel. Kylie felt her blood race with delight. It was perfect for him. It had little to no emotion and all the promises of pain. He gestured towards the blindfolded girl in the center. "She's been good. And she's been kept on edge for a decent length of time now." He slapped her ass and the girl jumped, whimpering at the hit on tender wheal marks. "And she very badly wants to cum, don't you, slave."

She moaned and Kylie grinned. God, he was evil. The poor girl seemed nearly dying with need. "Yes, master. Slave wants to cum."

He lifted his whips and curled them lovingly in his fist. "Get on your knees and make her cum. And take your skirt off first. Little sluts don't need clothes."

"Of course not." She was practically purring with her pleasure. She unbuckled the little plaid mini skirt and let it fall, stepping out of it. Kylie dropped to her hands and knees, staring at her fantasy guy with a smile. He didn't smile back and he didn't show a bit of approval or interest, which made Kylie giggle. She crawled towards the girl and stared at her pussy. It was swollen red and glistening with the amount of cum. Whatever else was clear, the girl had very much enjoyed the kisses of his whips.

Kylie looked up at her blindfolded eyes once and then lifted up on her knees to run her tongue up the girl's slit and oh it was easy to do. She was so very ready.

The cry of pained arousal was instantaneous and loud. Kylie grinned. She'd eaten pussy before. It'd been one of her addictions for a bit, at a time when something like eating a girl out had still felt rebellious. She sucked the girl's clit in her mouth and tongued the abc's on the sensitive, bright red button.

The whip crack by her head was shocking enough to make her gasp and pull away for a moment.

His voice was dark and laced with menace. "I didn't tell you to take your skirt off just so you could close your legs around your cunt. Fucking spread them." As much as she smiled and played the part of his temptress, she still felt the fear in her blood. Her obedience was instant and she spread her legs as wide as she could, bending forward so that her pussy was displayed. "And didn't I just tell you that she'd been good? Use both of your hands on her too. Or I'll work you up and leave you to burn with the frustration of having an untrained little whore be the one to give you the orgasm you think you need."

Kylie couldn't stop the slight breath of exhilaration and even though she hid it well she was terrified that this man would see it. Hell, she hoped he'd see it. Like a wanton, she wanted to know, with the curiosity of a cat, what the retribution would be. The girl above her quivered in so much fear of him that it had to be good.

She set her tongue back on the girl's clit and lifted her hands between her legs. Kylie stroked up her dripping cunt with both hands at first, massaging the girl's pussy lips apart roughly. When her right hand's fingertips were drenched with the girl's cum, she wrapped her hand behind the girl instead, pressing the tips of her fingers to the girl's asshole and spreading the thick cum between the two holes. And all the while she worked her tongue. She moaned, loud, to let the girl know how much she liked the taste of her. No one got so aroused by a silent tease as they did by a partner who purred while they licked.

She pumped her fingers in and out of the girl's ass, alternating it with the rhythm of the fingers pumping her cunt furiously fast. She paused for a moment to swirl both fingers in a circle.

The girl was practically screaming and barely able to form the words. "Master! Master, may slave cum?"

His answer was soft. "Slave has permission."

The girl choked on her screech of pleasure, detonating around Kylie's fingers.

Kylie pulled her face away to stare at her fantasy guy with her best playful grin, pumping the girl through an endless orgasm, enjoying the way her pussy spasmed over Kylie's fingers. And all the while fresh waves of slickness coated Kylie's fingers.

When the girl was done, Kylie crawled to where Troy sat watching. He lifted his eyebrow, as if wondering what the hell she thought she was doing, moving from where he'd commanded her without permission.

The answer was that she was provoking him. Trying to, anyway. She grinned wickedly again. When she was in front of him, she paused. He wouldn't like what she wanted to do. She just knew somehow that it was bad.

She did it anyway. She rubbed the girl's cum across his lips before he realized what she might be up to, wondering if it would be enough to arouse him and tug on his cold control. The answer, it turned out, was kind of. A bit of shock ran across his eyes before it was replaced with anger, the first real emotion she'd seen from him thus far.

It felt like a victory that made her blood race. He shoved her back and she sprawled, giggling.

"Don't fucking move." He crossed to his playmate, weakly held up by her chains after the orgasm her master had built her to. And he delicately unchained her, lifting her into his arms. Without a second glance at Kylie, he carried his playmate through a side door, holding her close to his chest.

Kylie lay back on the floor, panting with a giddy terror. She couldn't say she'd done the bdsm thing. She didn't know what any of it felt like. How bad did the whips hurt really? Was it all as serious as he seemed to be? She'd fantasized about the rough things for a while, but somehow she'd just never gotten around to doing it.

But she really liked how mean he was. And she'd eaten his girl without knowing either of their names.

***

It seemed an age before he came back and his face was icy cold again. He carried a duffel bag that he threw to the side by the chair against the wall. Besides that, he only held a red little wand like toy in his hand. Kylie stared at it apprehensively.

"You know the club's safe words?"

Kylie nodded. "Yes. Red and yellow." They were the same ones written across every story.

"Good. Get up. Now."

He didn't even give her a chance to obey. He twined his fingers into her hair and pulled so that she had to scramble to avoid the pain. And then he shoved her forward. "Keep your face to the floor and your legs spread wide. You're an insolent bitch in heat type so it should be easy enough."

She found out what the little red stick in his hand did when he held the tip of it to her pussy and there was a crack like sound and a hard shock to her sensitive, aroused skin.

She gave a yelp. "Holy fucking god!"

The shock stick prodded her again and she shouted. His voice was like his whip cracks had been. "Silence."

The answer to one of her questions was that the pain was, indeed, pain. He shocked her cunt over and over again, cruelly, and Kylie suddenly very much wanted to obey. She couldn't decide which was worse, the sudden sharp pain of the shocks or the anticipation of knowing a sudden pain was coming. The only other intimate touch that she got was one she learned to fear even more than the shock stick. When his leather gloved hands touched her pussy, he just spread it open so that he could press the shock stick to her clit. When she realized what he was doing, she yelped and made to struggle, but he was faster by far. She jolted with the intensity of it, scrabbling on the floor like a rat trying to escape.

"No. No, no, no."

He went to his duffel bag for an answer and unfolded a long striped cane. Kylie stared at it with a sort of morbid curiosity. She'd always wondered if these things hurt as bad as they were painted in the stories or if it was exaggerated.

The stunning crack of it on her ass when he cut it through the air was sharp and she didn't even scream with it. She could only gasp, eyes going wide.

It wasn't exaggerated.

"Did you not hear me or are you too fucking useless to obey the basic demand of silence."

"I don't-" The cane cut her off and she screeched.

But then she didn't say a word.

He didn't give her praise for it. "I'll tell you when you can speak, little fucktoy. I'll tell you when I want you to do anything. And then you better goddamn well scurry to please me." He brought the cane hard across her ass for emphasis, striping her. Kylie bit her lip. A lot from the pain.

But partially because if he kept treating her like this and saying what he did, she was going to orgasm. God, she was glad the pain was real. It was so much hotter that it was. When the adrenaline rush kicked in and the euphoric after effects railed her body, it was like a key in a lock. It was pure addiction.

And better than all of it? Was the heat of cruelty in his voice and his words.

"Maybe you should have gotten to know the Dom you chose before you played. Or were you just too much of a slut to stop and consider it? It's too late to think about it now, but let's get things clear. I don't do candy bullshit and I don't do child's play." He stroked the cane down again and she hoped to god it welted. She'd spend the next three nights running her hands over her ass and feeling the marks while she ground the hell out of a vibrator, thinking of him when she orgasmed. "Not such a wanton little whore after a few stripes of pain, are you? Answer me!"