Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 01

Story Info
Wyxt meets the lovely Sia, and decides she must have her.
4.4k words
3
24.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt dusts off her rump as she winks at the Wyvern handler to the north of Gadgetzan, then drops into a low curtsey, causing breasts clad in shimmery mooncloth fabric to wobble, just a bit, despite the tightness of the dress and the way it hugs her curves. "Thank ya f'r th' help." The Pirate Queen purrs lightly, and gives him a lewd wink, before turning and starting off towards Gadgetzan. She hugs herself under her ample bosom, the sleeveless dress not doing much to shelter her cool blue skin from the cold of the desert at night. Nipples straining the fabric somewhat, hips weave their way to the front of the Lube and Booty, and she takes a deep breath before slipping inside.

Tatayana smiles and takes the violin out of the case and then the bow... she tunes it out then starts to pull the bow across the strings and starts to play a lively tune.. for Sia to dance too..

Sia giggles, giving a brief wink to Wyxt as she enters before she begins to move to the music being played. Her hips moved to the rythm playfully as she moved from the bar to a more central position, her greenish skin shimmering softly, her eyes half closed, blue hair dangling down over her barely covered chest and back.

Rajass is a tall, toned example of the Darkspear Tribe. The blue-skinned rogue sports a thick red-orange mohawk atop his warpainted face. His markings bear an odd rune or two that look somehow out of place. The rogue is clad in heavy leathers and a red tabard bearing the insignia of the Horde armies. His deep brown, nearly black eyes glint with a mix of calculating brilliance and the feral spirit of a hardened Darkspear.

LoganRage makes himself comfortable at the bar as he watches the woman dancing, admiring the movements of her body, though for a few moments the night elf turns his gaze to the door seeing more people coming in to join the festive atmosphere seeming to pick up within the place, his own foot soon tapping along with the music from the violin.

Wyxt blinks as she steps into the inn, the first thing to be seen being Sia looking about to dance, and Tatayana pulling out a violin. Glossy blue lips purse, and Wyxt makes her way closer to the bar, to pull out a chair at one of the tables closeby to watch Sia up close. She leans back in her chair, one leg crossing over the other, as she gets comfortable.

Sia smiles, her eyes still half closed as she continues to move and dance to the music being played. her eyes flutter open a bit more and look at the people watching her. She grins slightly, her tongue darting out to lick over her full lips, brushing against her little tusks.

Rajass pats his blue raptor and sends it on its way. He looks around the Gadgetzan tavern slowly, grinning widely behind his high-angled tusks. "Hmm.. not bad.. not bad."

Wyxt licks her lips, unable to sit for very long, naturally. The half troll lass stands soon enough, and shifts closer, her step notably in tune with the beat of the music being played on the violin. When Sia turns away, Wyxt presses against her back, and her hands come forward to lovingly grope the other troll's breasts as hips sway to the music and she purrs in Sia's ear. Well, Sia 'did' tease her rather awfully before she set off to see Thrall the other day.

LoganRage watches the one moving to sit not far from them all, only to get back up shortly after and join in the dancing. Lips curled to the side watching the two females moving together in a sensual dance.

Sia yelps briefly, but grins, her hands traveling down over Wyxt's hands to the exposed skin of her stomach, then to her sides and behind her to Wyxt's sides, stroking the half-trollesses hips playfully as they move in unison, pressing their bodies together. She tilts her head a bit to allow Wyxt to come closer to her cheek.

Tatayana plays enjoying herself as she plays her eyes closed... as she plays letting her fingers dance over the strings.. in a fast past making the music fill the air around them.

Wyxt doesn't go straight for Sia's cheek, though. Hips rubbing agaisnt one another, Sia's firm rump pushing against her and causing that mooncloth robe to rumple somewhat, Wyxt leans forward and nips Sia's ear lightly as they weave, the troll hunter notably careful to keep them from bumping into tables or chairs as she whispers into Sia's ear. "Mmm... 'ad some fun did y'? I can smell 'im on y'... did 'e fill y' up good?" She licks over the nipped part of Sia's ear, then leans forward to kiss her cheek lightly, inhaling the scent of Miss Sia and her more recent exploits.

Rajass looks over Wyxt with a wide grin, then Sia as he watches the two. His eyes drift over to the human woman as well and then Logan before finally setting himself down.

LoganRage moves over closer to Tatayana, settling closer to the music, his gaze remaining on the two women as they move around the room, enjoying the sounds surrounding them all, as well as the sights before him.

Sia grins playfully, enjoying the little attentions of Wyxt as they move together. Her hands travel over the other girls sides, a bit further up, then down to her hips again and then further behind to playfully rub over her ass, squeezing it. Her eyes remain half closed, fluttering slightly when Wyxt kisses her cheek. "Heh...fill me he did...fill me good...sweet un he is an I think ya know well wha I mean..." she whispers back.

Wyxt considers how to take that. It pleases her to see that Zari is getting comfy, but what if he gets too comfy without her? Wyxt tries to decide just how much that might actually bother her even as she nibbles lightly on Sia's ear, the troll hunter still chilly from the cold outside but quickly warming up against miss Sia. Breasts pressed tight against the other troll woman's back, Wyxt idly gropes her breasts, swirling them and occasionally pinching her nipples, but never quite leaving the tempo of the music as they sway and turn.

Rajass smirks a bit as he wonders just who they're talking about. He hops up and moves over to the bar, getting a glass of moonberry juice and fishing out a goldenbark apple from his pack. He looks between Wyxt and Sia, more than a little distracted by the show.

Sia grins briefly, noticing the slight hesitation in the other girls movements, or more sensing it. She takes another step, then suddenly turns around, her hands snaking around Wyxt's waist, resting her hands on her waist as she pushed her body against Wyxt, her barely covered breasts pushing against those of the half-trolless teasingly, leaning close so that their nose-tips almost touch. "Thinkin about sumthin cutie?" she whispers.

Wyxt supposes it wouldn't be 'too' bad if Zarias got comfy with the other people around here and didn't need her. After all, just how settled down is 'she' anyway? She'd be an awful hypocrite to get upset, and besides that fact, how can she blame Zarias for wanting a piece of the hot troll in her hands and pressed against her now? Hands dropping to Sia's hips, breasts pressed together and causing mooncloth robe to strain just a bit from the swell, Wyxt bumps Sia's forehead lightly with that curious dragon shaped helmet atop her head. "Mmm, yeah, tryin' t' find m' place in th' world still an' unsure o' it, t' put it lightl'h. Did y' miss me?" A faint smirk on her face. She'd only met Sia twice now, but the last time Sia had sounded darned near enchanted by her.

Sia grins playfully as she lets her hips sway playfully along to the music and along with Wyxt's, her hands circle to the back of the cute girl in front oher, playing over her back against the cloth of her robe, her red gaze lock with Wyxt's, twinkling playfully. "Miss ya...miss ya....mhh...think I did...kinda..." Then again who wouldn't miss being close to this half-trolless in her arms?

Wyxt smirks. "Y' think, eh? I'mma 'ave t' give y' good reason t' be thinkin' m' name when I ain't 'round, then." Now, her hands settle fully on Sia's firm rear end, groping her ass through leather shorts as Wyxt presses against her, her own faint arousal felt through that thin mooncloth top as she purrs. "Got a tricks up m' sleeve I think y'd be missin' rath'r sorel'h when I be through wit' ya." A sly grin comes to Wyxt's face at that, before her tongue snakes out to lick one of Sia's tusks.

Sia grins, letting her tusks be subject of Wyxt's teasing for a moment before she nips at her tongue playfully, catching it between her lips for a moment before she releases it. Her hands trail down, mimicking Wyxt's movement, settling on her rear and groping it playfully. Her hardened nipples press against Wyxts through the fabric of her clothing. "I be takin dat as a promise sweetie..:" she purrs.

Rajass sips at his juice once it arrives, carving up pieces of the goldenbark apple and nibbling at them as he watches the show between the two of them. He presses his tongue into his cheek with a broad grin.. restraining the urge to call out to either of them for the moment.

Wyxt gives Sia a moment, then, to talk, listening to her, before promptly leaning forward to cut off that talking by pressing those thick glossy blue lips against Sia's green. Playing and amusing herself, Wyxt is hot now, warmed by the seductress in her hands and the hot slinky flesh pressed up against her and being massaged in her hands. Wyxt closes her eyes, tilting her head so that dragon helm won't get in the way at all, as lips would lock over Sia's own, Wyxt's own faint purr sending small vibrations through the other troll as one hand comes up to pull Sia's waist forward, into a rather strong hug.

LoganRage glances over to the other man near the bar, Logan's back resting against it comfortably, he then chuckles to himself a bit before his gaze settles back on the two women moving around the middle of the room together, enjoying the show as well.

Sia returns the purr as well as the kiss, her tongue darting out to explore Wyxt's lips teasingly while her hands tighten their hold on the half-trollesses bottom, squeezing it firmly while pressing against her. Her hips still sway slightly, though that swaying now causes her hips to rub against Wyxt's teasingly.

Wyxt shuffles her feet, to grind her own hips back against Sia's now, somewhat insistently, as she closes her eyes and locks lips with Sia. Sia's hands on Wyxt's bottom would find the expanse a little more than a handful, though easy to cup and play with. Wyxt shivers, visibly even, when Sia begins to play with her ass, the flesh clearly somewhat sensitive, as her lips part and her tongue slips forward to tickle Sia's own, indulging in the taste of the other troll woman before slipping in farther... Wyxt is horribly tempted to push the girl down and take her right now, and doubts anyone would complain, but she is trying to practice some small degree of self restraint.

Rajass chuckles softly, looking over to Logan and raising his drink in nod and salute to him, knowing that despite not actually knowing the man.. they can definitely agree on the sight before them.

LoganRage gives a low nod to Rajass and chuckles with a grin, not having a drink to raise in salute as well, but openly agreeing on the sight before them, shifting in his seat even as the show is having rather, uplifting, effect on him.

Sia grins playfully into the kiss. She can feel the desire burning in the half-troll in her arms and she toys with it skillfully as she squeezes the girls ass a little more and allows her leg to slip between Wyxts causing her thigh to rub against her crotch as they move to the music still. She never breaks the kiss, letting their tongues play and tease each other, her tusks pressing into Wyxt's skin lightly from time to time her own body shivering with the sensations she experiences.

Wyxt leans further into the kiss, her glossy skin looking soft, but made of a certain toughness that any half-decent troll should have... she doesn't fear Sia's tusks as they scrape at her skin, drawing another small shiver from Wyxt. She twists, only faintly, so that Sia's leg is pressed tight against her puss, only kept from it by thin mooncloth... The hand wrapped around Sia's back holds the other troll woman upright, and Wyxt's hand leaves Sia's ass to slip around her side and come down, to cup Sia's own crotch, to feel her heat through thin leather fabric as Wyxt's tongue curls against Sia's own and the troll woman gives the fiantest instake of breath, suctioning her tongue against Sia's and starting to massage it.

Tatayana plays stopping for a moment to take a drink.. she had not been watching the room since she had her eyes closed as she played but once opening them it wasent to much of a surprise.. seeing Wyxt and Sia having fun as it were..

Sia purrs a little more into the kiss, her hips moving slightly so that it pressed more against Wyxt's hand, the thin leather doing nothing to hide the wetness gradually increasing between her legs even as she uses the rythm to rub her leg against Wyxt's own pussy as she continues to move and her hands still keep Wyxts ass tightly held and thus her hips pressed against herself.

Rajass finishes up his apple, standing slowly and beginning to walk a bit back and forth, trying to get a good view of the two lovely women's bodies as they pleasure one another. He doesn't seem at all abashed or hesitant as he watches them in a place like this.

Wyxt notes that the music seems to have stopped, but this does nothing to stop her... Fingers spread wide, soaking up that heat, feasting on it, as Wyxt purrs, her own pussy wet and the thin mooncloth not doing much to hide it... it's hard to see, with the fabric shimmering as it is, but certainly not hard to feel. Wyxt begins to rub Sia's pussy through the leather leggings she wears, purring and arching her back to rub her tits against Sia's own as she plays with that wetness and the feel of Sia through the clothing. ... She knows she doesn't have 'too' much time, but maybe she has enough to play with the girl at least once... vaguely, Wyxt wishes she'd brought her staff with her.

Zarias snaps himself out of the little reverie that he was in, apparently having zoned out or something to that effect. He comes around to see Wyxt back in the Tavern, which was nice.. but she was also playing and dancing with Sia, which was even nicer. A slow grin spreads over his face as he leans back, watching intently and quite attentively.. that looked like a lot of fun and he was glad that the both of them were enjoying each other in such a fashion.

Sia moans softly into the kiss, pressing herself against the body of the half-trolless, their tits rubbing against each other through the thin fabric of their clothing. Her thigh grows a little more insistant and demanding as it rubs against Wyxt's pussy and she now also slips a hand from the girls ass to let it move over her hips and then down between her legs to further play with her pussy. . Her tongue still playing with its counterpart as they kiss and her kiss grows fiercer with every passing moment.

Tatayana put the violin down and poured her self another drink.. greeting those she missed while she had her eyes closed and played...

Zarias nods with a smile to Tatayana, shifting himself over to sit beside her so that the two of them could watch together. He glances at the violin and then leans forward to murmur in the human's ear, "don't stop playing.. keep going and let your song add to what those two are already doing..." * He then leans back, still watching the two troll lasses 'dance'.

Tatayana turns her head slowly looking at Zar.. picking up her violin again and plays again... chuckling softly...

Wyxt fights, and fights hard, to resist the rising urge to moan at the rubbing of Sia against her pussy. She tenses against Sia, eyelashses fluttering a moment, before she gains a little more control of herself... Sia would find her thigh damned near soaked soon enough as Wyxt turns a faint purple in color from blushing. Still, fingers splayed wide leave the heat of Sia's crotch, only to rise and undo the few buttons that keep Sia's shorts up, fingers working with a dexterity that promises she is used to undoing pants and shorts in her way with one hand. She doesn't pull Sia's shorts down, but instead, slips her hand into them, her other hand dropping to Sia's ass to pull her fully agaisnt the three fingers that curl against the lips of her pussy.

Zarias nods as Tatayana starts to play once more, the mage having his attention divided between her and the two trolls that were putting on a very erotic show. Licking his lips slightly, the mage lightly lays his hands upon Tatayana's shoulders, delicately starting to massage them while doing his best not to disrupt her playing.

Sia feels the heat of their passion flushing into her cheeks as well, creating a lovely shade of red on her greenish skin. Her hips move a bit to accompany Wyxt's movement, her pussylips soaking wet with her juices and hot from the passion as Wyxt's fingers touch them. She lets the hand on the half-trollesses ass curl up the hem of the mooncloth robe gradually even while her hand rubs against Wyxt's pussy through the fabric, pushing it between the lips slowly, but surely and teasingly.

Wyxt is sure that Sia isn't too tight for a few fingers... not being a bartender here, so the troll woman doesn't spend too long teasing with one or two fingers. No, her middle finger slips between the lips of Sia's scalding hot cunt, and the other two use the slight parting to guide the lips of her pussy aside to slip into Sia. Curling all three fingers in Sia's dripping wet pussy, Wyxt then places her thumb directly on Sia's clit, moaning into Sia's mouth from the shimmery fabric being pushed into her own wet cunt even as she begins to plunge her fingers fully into Sia's cunt, her thumb grazing the other woman's clit somewhat roughly as she pushes forward.

Sia feels a moan escape her lips even as she still kisses the girls lips and she shivers, her hips holding for a moment but then thrusting to meet Wyxt's fingers hungrily, her cunt squeezing those fingers greedily as her own hand picks up the pace to pull up the hem of the robe. Finally, the hand fingering Wyxt's pussy withdraws for a moment, but only to glide under the cloth of the robe, along the soft skin of the trollesses thigh an up between her legs, right between the lips of her pussy and one of her thick fingers plunges into her, eager to repay the favor.

Tatayana plays, and she felt Zar's hands on her should as she played.. closing her eyes getting lost in the playing where she found solice.. and comfort...

Wyxt can't even pretend to be tight. Sia is going to need at least two fingers, to Wyxt's faint embarassment (but fiant pleasure too), but despite that fact, Wyxt's muscles clench down around that thick finger, her pussy clearly hungry for more. Wyxt twists her hips slightly, both to invite Sia's fingers in deeper, breasts shuddering and wobbling from the moan that run through her, and partly so that she can support her own curling fingers against her hip, giving Sia something solid to fuck against and supporting her own pistoning hand. Now, the music is used to weave her hips, to grind against Sia's own finger and, despite knowing her fingers are going to ache later, to grind her hand deeper into Sia's hungry, drooling cunt. Now, Wyxt finally breaks the kiss, panting slightly as she pulls away for a deep breath.

Zarias grins a bit as the woman relaxed noticably, and he paid quite a bit of attention to her back and between her shoulderblades as she played. The mage's keen sense of hearing could detect and discern each and every squish and wet sound coming from the two trolls, a fact that caused him to lick his lips lightly, sighing contentedly to himself as he stroked and kneaded Tatayana's back.

Varrain comes from the room he rented, yawining and scratching his chin just under the freashly braided beard. The large tauren wearing nothing but his leather breeches, and clearly just wok up as he moves towards the counter and blinks the sleep from his eyes smiling as he looks around, nodding to everyone

12