Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia moans softly as the kiss breaks, panting for breath as well, her eyelids half closed, but her red gaze firmly locked on Wyxt's eyes as she teases her a moment with only one finger, but soon can't resist the temptation and thrusts a second in with the first, burying them as deep as she can while her hips meet the thrusts from Wyxt's hand hungrily and her body shivers, still pressed tightly against Wyxt only to add to the motions that let them grind against each other.

Wyxt is a vile temptress, and she knows it. But that's part of the game, the lure. Wyxt wants Sia's fingers in her, but more than that, Wyxt wants Sia, wants Sia to want something more. And so it is that Wyxt arches her hips, away from the insistent fingers, as she abruptly takes a step back, and her fingers slip out of Sia's cunt with a wet, lewd slurping sound. Wyxt licks her fingers of Sia's hot fluids, then purring, even as her free hand drops to her own crotch to feel her own heat... "Maybe you'll miss me next time." She purrs evilly, before continuing... "Next time I'll bring m' staff an' a pet 'r two, then I'll reall'h give y' a reason t' be moanin' an' shiverin'." Wyxt promises with a sly wink, then a glance to Zarias and Varrain. She's sure one of the two would gladly finish Sia off, though she needs to talk to Zarias before she goes. Seeing him playing with Tat, though, she purses her lips, then heads for the stairs, looking rather pleased with herself.

Zarias lightly runs his fingers up and down Tatayana's back while she plays, though when Wyxt looks over at him, he waves at her lightly with one hand, though a bit disappointed that the 'show' was over so soon.

Sia blinks and low throaty growl escaping her lips as she is left standing there, but then she chuckles, taking a few long, calming breaths, even though her entire body is still shivering.

Varrain offers a freindly smile and nod towards Wyxt as he sees her pulling away from Sia and winks to the troll women as he orders some water from the tender, placing the coins for it on the counter he turns to look over those still in the main room.

Wyxt grins, amused, as sharp ears do pick up that growl from afar. Up the stairs, on somewhat shaky knees... Wyxt would be a liar if she claimed she didn't want to be finished off too. Licking her fingers and suckling on them, she stops at the top of the stairs, peering down at Sia, and then blows her a kiss. "Y' taste absolutel'h divine, t' boot, lady. I look forward t' our next meetin, savvy?" She waggles her eyebrows, and turns to head for her room. Hopefully that sets the bait that'll set her apart from others in Sia's eyes.

Sia looks after Wyxt for a moment, her eyes half closed and what can be seenh slightly glazed over, then she snaps out of the trance and blinks, chuckling faintly. Oh yesss...this was definately someone to remember and to look forward to...finishing off. A little weak on the knees she returns to the bar slowly, leaning on the counter.

Zarias watches Wyxt leave, wondering what she had on her mind when she looked at him. Oh well.. he was sure that he'd find out in due time. Grinning at Sia, he lightly rubs the sides of Tatayana's neck for a moment before he says, "Well, thank you for playing for them, Miss Tatayana.. it was a very nice tune. I wish I could actually play an instrument rather than mimic the sounds they make." He then looks over at the green-skinned troll and chuckles. "And now I see you've made a new friend, Miss Sia. Wyxt does have her charms about making friends quickly."

Varrain offers a toast to Sia as she comes over to the counter where he is sitting..."Was a nice bit of a show what I seen of it that is." He chuckles deeply.

Rajass gapes as Wyxt just walks away from Sia.. his near-black eyes going wide with a good deal of shock. He rhymes off in Kaldorei.. of all things, "I can't believe she just did that." He shakes his head, fingering a charm around his neck and heading up to the bar to get another moonberry juice, his throat suddenly dry.

Sia looks up from the bar with a somewhat weak smile, then licks her lips and winks..."I think I'll jus take a break fer a moment..." she mutters and leaves the counter to the care of the replacement tender, then heads over to beside Tatayana and slumps in a chair.

12