Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varrain nods. "Hmm, I see." He doesn't press further, he then looks towards Tairel and Wyxt with a grin as he hears Wyxt's announcement and gives a friendly call back. "Well, careful saying that Wyxt..some of us could wear her out."

Jasa's eyes move to Wyxt as she enters, getting everyone's attention. Turning in her seat to hear what she has to say, a chuckle playing in her throat, and only the thought of "oh that poor girl" as Wyxt opens her up for a free for all.

Tairel feels the eyes of the bar on her, a small drop of sweat dropping to the ground. Not used to the tight fitting top, her posture is more upright and proper than usual, her legs standing close together. She waves to the bar as she looks over the patrons, a part of her excited at the prospect of the "personal bitch an' slut" position.

Wyxt shrugs. "Slopp'h, fresh, as long as she be out 'ere on th' floor, 'er point be service! ...Y' talk t' Jas t'night, though!" She grins at Varrain, since there are already a few customers moving closer to the doorway. A tauren, human, and orc are the quickest to find their way close by, though they sit at the table near the door, sizing up the slut and her mistress from where they sit. The orc is the first to pipe up, clearly one of the Bloodsails, a wink given to Wyxt as he grins. "'ey you slut, get over here and get to suckin'. You got nice lips, I know you be puttin' dem to good use." He chuckles, and the others chuckle as well as he gestures to his pants. Wyxt slaps Tairel's ass lightly, smartly, and grins. "Enjoy darlin'!" And she plops down onto a stool near Jasayiah, throwing her a small wink.

Varrain chuckles at Wyxt and then looks back to Jas. He reaches out and pats her leg slightly seeing how she reacts to it.."It seems like we are about to get a show."

Tairel smiles and, spurred on by the slap on her ass, quickly walks over to the orc. Not looking up at him too much, realizing her place below the rest of them, she drops to her knees and feels the bulge through is pants. Quickly undoing the belt so she can begin serving him, she takes out the stiffening green member. Giving it a long lick from the top down, she tightens her grip around it and licks her lips.

Ralva made her way down from the stairs, giving a slight mutter to herself about random things, giving a slow stretch as she did, hair still wet from her little soak earlier. She spies the little bit of fun going on, giving a smirk to herself as she gets her morning cup of coffee..

Jasayiah looks to Varrain's hand and just chuckles, too interested in everything else going on to bother to stop him, just yet. Her eyes move from Tai to Wyxt as she moves close, taking a seat nearby, and comments, "Better be careful, with this crowd you'll need to hire a new waitress in another two hours."

The orc pirate grins as he slips forward in his chair somewhat, so the thick, plump member in Tairel's hands is fully offered to her, his cock slick with Tairel's saliva now. The tauren, a rugged looking fellow who's no pirate, but frequents the inn for the sights and the booze, happens to be sitting on the other side, and his eyes widen a moment when Tairel bends over to tease that shaft. The sound of his chair hitting the ground draws a scowl from Wyxt, as thick rough hands promptly place themselves on Tairel's ass, massaging and fondling the firm green flesh as the tauren decides to get a closer investigation of what's beneath that short skirt. The human seems content, for the moment, to watch, one hand rubbing his own stiff member now as he grins.

Varrain chuckles at Jas' words to Wyxt and continues to rub his three-fingered hand along the troll's leg as he watches Tairel. He looks towards the human that asks the question and chuckles slightly.."Your in the Lube & Booty, friend."

Wyxt shakes her head at Jasayiah. "Nah, she be fine. She be made o' tough stuff bein' da slut she be, an' she be knowin' 'ow t' get outta trouble when she be too much o' a mess an'way. I got faith in m' pet." She glances to Jasayiah, and winks. "Why, are y' offerin' just in case?"

Ralva chuckles at a questioning human. "The good kind.." She took a sip of her coffee, watching the troll do her work, while licking her lips as well, still waking up, but more then a bit quicker thanks to the coffee. "Never a dull moment around here." Jasayiah smirks at Wyxt and shakes her head. "That's okay, I have a job with all the perks I need already. Plus, I'm more picky with whom I "play" with."

Tairel holds up her booty for the Tauren to play with as her hand gets good and strong around the orc. She puts her lips to the head of the shaft and slowly invites it in, deciding to go slow and strong tonight, her tongue getting straight to work. She can feel the growing tension in the room as she places her free hand on her breast, massaging it. "Mmmmphmmm..." She slowly slides down, beginning to suck.

Varrain gives Jasayiah a look... "And just what do you look for in those that you play with, hmm, Miss?" He grins still rubbing Jasayiah's leg with one hand, glancing to her then back to the show.

Ralva watches Tai, smirking broadly, before watching Varr with a grin. "Always the eager druid, arn't ya Varr?" The orcess chuckles, brushing a hand back through her fiery red hair, leaning back against the bar with a smirk between drinks..

Wyxt shrugs helplessly at Jasayiah and grins. "T' each their own darlin'!" She looks back to Tairel going to work and shrugs helplessly. Seeing the priestess at work has Wyxt hot and bothered herself, but of course, the focus, as far as she is concerned, is Tairel tonight. ...The orc does not seem to care for slow and strong, or even for letting the toy set the pace. His hands weave into her hair, as he stands. "I think we got 'er right where we need 'er." Grunted. The tauren's hands settle around Tairel's bare waist, holding her in place as the thick bull shaft of his own cock begins to rub against the wet lips of her cunt. The orc wants to stuff this bitch's throat, might even get the human to try to work in there too, and immediately he begins to thrust into her mouth when the Tauren is positioned, the tauren likewise thrusting to sandwich the poor troll whore between them.

Jasayiah smirks. "Just another one of those things I prefer to keep a mystery." She says with a grin, sliding her hand around behind herself and grabbing her refilled mug of ale, she drinks some of it as her eyes continue to dance between Wyxt and Tai, Shifting a bit in her chair as she tightens her legs together, getting a bit aroused by what she is watching. Varrain chuckles some and watches Jas as he rubs her leg. He glances towards Tairel and chuckles watching the show the new waitress is giving.

Tairel moans like a true stuffed whore as she loses control over the fuck. As the orc and Tauren fuck her holes, she tightens her lips around the orc's cock and does her best to pleasure him. Although not able to do much, the tauren behind her, his thick bull cock stretching out the poor girl, seemed to only want a wet cunt to fuck. Her tongue does try to wrap around the orc's cock, tasting it.

Ralva smirks at Jas with a chuckle. "She's a damn good one, that Tai.." All she says, blue eyes dancing as she takes in the little orgy surrounding the troll, the perfect thing to wake up to if you ask her. Well, that, or a small pile of money to play with.

Wyxt nods faintly. "Tairel makes a good pet. I be ver'h proud o' 'er." Said with a glance sidelong to Ralva as Wyxt grins. The orc seems to agree. One hand on the back of her head now, he grunts, his thick green cock tense in her wet mouth, feeling her tongue working to taste his cock as he uses her throat, fucks her lips like a pussy. "...Ah yeah... this is a good bitch..." he grunts, balls slapping against Tairel's chin. The tauren does indeed want a wet cunt to fuck. Her skirt flaring against his own hips, his rough hands on her belly, the tauren groans as his thick bull cock begins to work in and out of Tairel's womb, wasting no time.. after all, the point isn't the slut's pleasure, she's here to get fucked till she's beyond done. The point is to use this slut, to get off in her and feel satisfied. So it is that the bucking is fast and rough, lewd sounds of wet fucking in the air as Tairel's barely clad tits would soon be flopping beneath her.

"She definitely puts on a good show." Jasayiah replies as she suddenly notices Ralva there. Her heart rate flutters a bit as she watches the orgy going on, not minding Varrain's touch on her leg, for the moment. Ralva couldn't help the slight sigh that comes out of her lips, part of her wanting to be where Tai was, and another part of her rather glad to watch and take in the show. She lets one hand drift down, resting on her belly lightly as she took another slow sip of her coffee from the mug in the other, smiling rather brightly. "She's definitely somethin ta be treasured.." Varrain nods to Ralva and continues to stroke and rub Jas' leg, the tauren shifting a bit, his robe not doing that good of a job of hiding that bulge of his as he watches the show being put on by Tairel.

Tairel struggles to breath as she's impaled by the two rods. She doesn't have much of a gag reflex anymore but even without that, the orc's cock that couldn't have been less than 14" was nearly too much for her. A small tear runs down from her eye as her pussy is forced open, her pussy lips tight like her mouth lips, the Tauren penetrating her womb. She'd beg and moan for cum but can't make a single sound. Tairel reaches up with one hand and fingers the orc's balls, massaging them as she closes her eyes and just gives in to the fuck.

The orc is indeed fairly well-endowed. Being part of Wyxt's handpicked crew, too, he has some real stamina to him, grunting and hunching over Tairel's face as he gives her a good run for her money. "Can't go easy on the slut..." Muttered. Her willingness, though, the fingering of his balls, is promising, and draws a deep, surprised moan from the orc and the faintest bit of irregularity in his thrusts between those lovely blue lips as pre-cum leaks into Tairel's throat and mouth. The tauren, on the other hand, while he has the girth, is 'not' quite so experienced. With that tight troll pussy clenched around his length, the tauren is in bliss, his breath hot on her back as he pounds away again and again into her tight snatch. The whore feels good and hot around him, and the tauren already can feel his orgasm rising, the need to cum in this hot troll bitch overriding any urges to hold out.

Jasa's eyes grow larger as she continues to watch, almost mesmerized by it all now. Taking another sip of her ale, her own body getting a bit flushed at the sight. Ralva makes a little note in her head to meet the orc sometime in the future, when he's not..occupied, with such delicious duties. Her tongue slid over her lips and her short tusks, grinning to herself, fighting back the growing heat between her legs at the morning romp..

Varrain slides his three-fingered hand to Jas' thigh and begins to rub there as he watches her, and then looks towards Tairel's show and grins..."Quiet a nice showing, Wyxt. I'm sure she will bring in more customers."

Tairel feels her juice dripping to the floor out of her tight snatch, being pushed out as the bull cock rams into her deep and hard. Tairel is almost locked into her position now, the two poles keeping her firmly in place, her only options to suck harder and harder and gasp for air. Her eyes have the look of a whore in heat as she looks straight ahead, her vision unfocused, wanting to cum herself.

Wyxt glances Varrain's way, and nods, smiling. She's still tired though... probably the reason she was in such a foul mood earlier. And the hour's getting up there. Wyxt debates taking Tairel back to the ship, or letting Tairel continue to service in her absence, and she bites her lower lip, tapping one tusk as she considers her options. Her name being thrown around, though, convinces her that either its' time to run to the boat, or at least time to pay more attention to her surroundings. "...Aye, that 'e be meanin'. What's it t' ya?" replying to a human asking about her name.

Jasayiah bites her lower lip she contemplates what to do. The heat beginning to grow between her legs being a bit of a surprise to her, as she had never really been part of voyeurism before.

The orc doesn't have much more to say... as much as he might like talking dirty to the women he fucks, Tairel's given into the sucking and fucking a little quicker than even he expected, and he's quite focused on just holding out, even trying to slow his thrusts against her glossy blue lips just a little. ...Unfortunately, the tauren is having none of that, bucking his wide furry hips hard against Tairel's firm, full ass, driving his cock into her wet cunt again and again as he hunches over her. "...By the Earthmother!" Tairel's cunt would be flooded with that thick tauren seeded as he pounds into her wet, hungry cunt, in turn driving her forward, somewhat forcefully, down the orc's shaft again and again.

Ralva shuddered up along her spine, feeling the tauren's bellow as much as hearing it, making her writhe a bit where she stood, fingers curling against the emerald flesh of her belly, just over the top of that short skirt she threw on to be modest at least..

Varrain pats Jas' thigh and stands stretching some.."Well Mystery woman, perhaps we could have some fun another time, the meeting drained me more than I realized." He nods to Ralva and winks to Wyxt and moves towards his room, yawning slightly.

Tairel now with her pussy overflowing with cum is determined to get the orc off. Reaching up with two hands she takes hold and her well trained tongue squeezes that cum out. Able to nearly wrap around, her tongue coupled with her lips suck harder and harder against the orc. She's being rocked and fucked in two directions now, as the Tauren finishes up in her, but the pleasure invading her mind is too much and most of the tavern becomes one wet, blurry mess to the slut as she sucks and fucks.

Wyxt peers down at the human, the request somewhat distracting at the height of the orgy. "Ah... mate, y' come back t'morrah an' I'll see what y' can do f'r me. I ain't 'xactl'h int'rviewin' jus' dis second. Get y'self a room 'ere ya?" Wyxt grins, peering at her orc crew mate, as he gasps in surprised. "Fuckin' slut cheats!" Both hands on either side of her head now, the orc can't even begin to escape that intense suction, and silently he makes a note to mug the tauren later, as he'd intended to last longer. That note is lost, though, when he gives a low, guttural groan that sends shivers through even Wyxt's spine, thick strings of hot, orcish seed coating Tairel's slutty throat as hips rut against Tairel's face. Wyxt waves idly to the orc. "When y' be done ov'r there, pick Toy Tai up f'r me. We're goin' back t' th' boat f'r a while. I want t' mess wit' 'er some m'self." Wyxt smirks, arms crossing under her own ample chest. The tauren, when he's finished rutting into Tairel's wet cunt, slaps her ass once, then pulls out. ...He doesn't bother to do up his pants, but he 'does' reach into a pocket, and toss a gold at Tairel's feet.

Jasayiah waves to the departing tauren. "Goodbye Mr. Varrain," she says as he gets up and leaves, her eyes still transfixed on the mass of sex. Unable to truly hold back any longer she uncrosses her legs and presses her hand against her pelvis. Her skirt riding up to mid thigh as her legs open a bit.

Ralva chuckles to herself, giving a smirk as she sets her mug of coffee down onto the bar once it was empty. "Lucky cap'n.." All she would say in idle comment as she watched the orc finally erupt like a cannon in her mouth, eyes glimmering in the light of the inn..

Tairel feels the hot seed fill her stomach and continue to drip out of her. The slut's been fucked so hard that Wyxt's voice is just another blur around her. As the Tauren releases her, she drops even more so onto the floor. The orc's cock still stuffing her, she sits on her knees in a highly pleasured state, still sucking slightly, drinking his cum.

Wyxt nods to the human, peering at Tairel looking like a slutty mess, still sucking on the orc's salty cock as he grins wickedly down at her. Still hard despite cumming in Tairel's throat, the orc puts a hand over her head... then hears Wyxt's words, and decides that more oral pleasuring will have to wait a short while. "You da boss." He chuckles at Wyxt's scowl. He would pluck Tairel up, to drape the messy whore over his shoulder as he heads for the door, and Wyxt would slip off her stool, to pluck up that gold coin off the floor and slip it into the till behind the bar, before quickly moving to follow with an idle wave and a grin to the room.

Ralva grinned and returned that wave, smirking broadly. "Have fun, cap'n!" All she says before sinking back against the bar, licking her lips slowly, glancing over to Jas with a chuckle of her own..

12