X Centaurus Ch. 002

Story Info
Fey the centaur fucks her team for desperate relief.
6.7k words
4.5
41.3k
58
3

Part 2 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,016 Followers

"WE CAN FIX IT!"

"HOW!?"

"We'll find an expert who knows what to do in town, just remain calm. There's no point going crazy over this, it's not like it will change anything."

"Oh gods, what's happening to me?!"

"No idea. It must be an effect of that light that hit you."

Ellaria ran her fingers through her hair, a plume of dust came away with her hand. She grimaced.

"Look, let's just recoup for a bit, we very nearly died several times in that dungeon or whatever it was. Let's go to that spring we saw on the way here and wash all this dungeon dirt off ourselves."

Fey gave her a hopeless look but after a moment she sadly nodded.

The band helped her get her hooves under her and she climbed to her feet.

Vivi looked up at her. "I swear you've grown again. You must be a little over seven foot tall now."

"See, not all bad Fey, now you won't be short for a centaur."

"This is not how I wanted that!"

The band set off down the dirt trail. They didn't talk and the awkward silence was filled with Fey's large rigid horse penis slapping up against her barrel with every step she took. She cringed in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands.

"It's kinda a good looking penis, if it makes you feel any better."

Fey turned to see Flora gliding by at a height with her dick and watching it swing hypnotically up and down.

"Very vascular, meaty, looks like it could deal some real damage."

"Flora, please shut up, you aren't helping," said Ellaria.

"I don't know about looks but haven't you guys noticed? The air is starting to get a little ahem musky." Vivi drew in a great long breath through her nose. "It smells, uhnff, sorry Fey, but your dick smells really good and so do you."

"That's your overactive fox sense of smell tricking you. Just ignore it." said the elf, locking down further comment.

They carried onward, the sound of the centaur's dick slapping against her barrel filling the awkward silence once again. Minutes went by.

Fey wasn't sure she could feel much more uncomfortable but then she suddenly felt a small hand touch on her throbbing length and fondle it for a moment. She snapped her head around to see Flora in the middle of drifting away, intentionally not looking in her direction and a deep red blush on her face.

What has gotten into her?

"Oh, we're here," said Ellaria pointing off to the side of the trail.

They pushed through the foliage and trees and after a few steps they emerged into a clearing with a steaming pool of water in the center. An idyllic scene filled with mossy rocks, soft green grass, turquoise water, and lit by the warm late day sun.

"Naturally heated baths, I can't think of anything better after a deep dungeon dive. I love this region, it's full of the things, must be all the volcanic activity."

"My fur is so grimy! First!" Vivi shedded her clothes with ease and leapt into the pool with a Ker-plunk-sploosh!

The gnome gracefully removed her clothing with telekinesis and neatly folded them on a large flat rock by the pool before casually lowering herself into the water with a sigh.

Fey watched nervously as Ellaria removed hers. The elf paused.

"Well, aren't you coming in too?"

"I- I- Have a thing though!"

"Pshh, haven't you ever experienced shared bathing? Happens all the time in the city. Your ruralness is showing Fey." said Ellaria with a wink.

"R-right..."

Fey began removing her clothes. As a centaur she was generally exempt from wearing a lot, a centaur's lower groin area sometimes had a cup for men or a loincloth for women, clothing your lower half was a relatively new thing for centaurs and many still preferred being au naturel as they were on the plains. Lack of clothing down below was considered just about socially acceptable outside of centaur circles as long as the centaur in question didn't get excited.

With Fey's new penis her loincloth was woefully inadequate and it only served to cover a little bit of her rear. She removed it and then started on her upper body, the usually more clothed part of a centaur. In Fey's case that meant her blouse and bra. She looked down and realised while once the blouse had been quite loose it was now significantly tighter fitting as she had grown overall larger. She carefully removed it and set it aside then stared at her bra. It looked ready to burst open. Her bust had swollen and grown out at a faster rate than her body and breast flesh spilled out over the rim of the bra barely being kept in check. As she went to remove it the buckle snapped and pinged into the water letting her new proportionally larger chest drop and bounce under its own gravity, indecently round and perky.

"Woah! hey, that's not fair! You get zapped and get bigger tits? I want that! Hey Ella! Let's go back! Maybe that thing down in the dungeon built up some more juice!" said the gnome.

"No." said Ellaria as she slid into the pool. "Adventurers do not conquer dungeons. We sneak in while the dungeon sleeps and rifle through its drawers then flee when the dungeon farts in its sleep. I feel safe in saying we disturbed its slumber. I'm not going to push our luck."

Fey watched her out of the corner of her eye as the jaw-droppingly beautiful elf slid smoothly into the water. Ellaria was pretty average for an elf, that is, ridiculously gorgeous to everyone else.

Fey's cock slapped against her barrel and throbbed at the sight. She grit her teeth and approached the pool doing her best to ignore her rock hard erection.

She waded into it sending a wave out before her body to sloosh up against her bandmates. The water was deep enough to reach the underside of her breasts when she sat down with her barrel resting a little above the bottom.

The warm steaming pool was bone achingly pleasant and she took a moment to let the grime and dust wash away from her body, her muscles relaxed and she let out a long sigh as her eyes closed. She even forgot her new stallion-hood momentarily as tension seeped from her body.

After a little while, the sound of water moving and an apologetic little cough broke the silence. Fey cracked an eye and then opened both in surprise seeing Vivi standing in front of her looking uncomfortable.

"Uh- uhm, t-there's something I d-din't tell you guys."

Fey blinked. "What is it? Are you okay? You look a little flushed."

Vivi squirmed, her paws below the waterline making motions that disturbed the water.

"I- oh gods, i'll just say it, I'm, I'm in H-Heat! Fey! You just smell so fucking good I can't take it anymore! P-please let me touch you!"

The fox girls paws began moving frantically and Fey realised she was masturbating as she looked at her with a hungry gaze.

"W-what?!"

"Vivi!" cried Ellaria. "You can't just say that out loud, and you should have told me about being in heat, that's a risk to the band's safety, what if you got distracted from the job?"

"I know! I'm sorry! It was fine! But now, now I feel like I'm on fucking fire! You gotta let me touch it Fey! It's the only way my insides will cool off!"

"Wow, this bitch is as thirsty as a desert on the surface of the sun haha."

"Fuck you half-pint, you don't know what it's like!"

"Hey if you want to get handsy with our bandmate feel free, I'm not stopping you, in fact you should go for it."

"Flora, stop encouraging her," said Ellaria.

"Oh come on Ella, stop being such a prude, she clearly needs the relief, and I'm sure Fey does too. Haven't you noticed? She's been as hard as diamonds the entire time since we came out of the dungeon. I'm not a guy but I imagine that can't be comfortable."

"F-Fey, Just, just let me touch y-you. Flora's right, you need relief t-too," whined Vivi.

"I- I'm I don't know!"

Flora leered at the centaur, just her head and proportionately huge breasts visible above the water.

"Go on, let her do it, do you want to walk all the way back to town with a rock hard boner?"

"N-no! B-but..."

Vivi was already moving, however. The fox girl sidled up by Fey and leant down to put her paw against the torso of her horse body.

The vulpine girl drew in a long breath and let out a little moan, her hips squirming in the water.

"G-gods, there's something about your stallion part that's really affecting me."

The vulpine slid down and her paw reached beneath Fey's barrel, the centaur flinched as she felt paw pads touch her through the water. Her dick jerked at the feel and slipped from Vivi's grasp until she grabbed forward again and managed to get her digits around it.

Fey let out a gasp as Vivi pulled her jumping member to the side. Her paw pads were smooth and incredibly soft against her cock, contrasting against just how hard she was.

The fox girl whimpered as her paws ran along Fey's massive length greedily trying to grasp it all for herself. Vivi's hips began to make ripples in the water as she dry humped nothing.

"Lovely try at a show girls, but I really can't see anything with you doing it all underwater."

"It's not a show," said Fey blushing.

"Well you're going to have to move, you ain't helping foxy here with that passiveness, look at her, she looks like she's going to faint if she doesn't get some action."

The fox girl let out a little frustrated moan and redoubled her air humping as she desperately fondled Fey's dick.

"I'm not going to fuck my bandmate!"

"No, but seems like this is a little one-sided, isn't it your fault she's like this in the first place?"

Fey opened her mouth but closed it a second later. She paused. "Damnit Flora!"

The centaur looked around at the pathetically whining Vivi, she didn't really have a hope of reaching her with her hands being a centaur. She sighed in exasperation and got her hooves under her. She pressed down and slowly raised herself, water sheeting off her back.

"Yes! Thank you!" cried the desperate Vivi. She dived below Fey's barrel as it raised above the water line and Fey felt a tongue join the grasping frantic paws.

Fey blushed and put her hands over her face.

"Huh, I think you're still slowly getting bigger...Your dick too..." said Flora biting her lip.

"Keep it up Fey and you might end up being a front liner just by dint of being huge," said Ellaria, eyeing Fey's larger body with interest.

"Bloody band captains, the only thing they have on their mind is fighting. Can't you enjoy a little bit of fun for once?"

The gnome levitated herself until she was in a reposed position, her proportionately huge breasts entirely above the waterline, her pink nipples hard and erect. She let a hand slide down her body as she locked eyes with Vivi's attentions on Fey's member. After a moment the water began to ripple around the gnome as she started pushing fingers inside herself.

"Well someone has to think about that stuff." said Ellaria, crossing her arms and looking away. Her eyes kept surreptitiously wandering over to the centaur however.

"Fey, your cock is so fucking big and thick," moaned Vivi. "I n-need mooore!"

The fox girl suddenly brought her muzzle to the blunt broad tip and opened her mouth. Her paws grasped the sides of the massive shaft and she forced her head forward onto it, her upper and lower jaw spreading over the head. Her mouth widened and the cock which didn't look like it would fit suddenly pushed into her throat. The fox girl made a gagging sound and her body convulsed a little but she managed to get herself under control.

"Wow, look at our girl go! Conquer that gag reflex!"

"Ooohh!" moaned Fey, "Her throat is so fucking tight!"

The centaur's hooves moved underwater, nervously shifting around. Her rear humped forward forcing another inch into the fox girl, then another, Vivi's neck bulged outward lewdly as the massive dick was slowly forced down her throat.

Vivi let out a long moany whine and one of her paws dropped from the centaurs dick to frantically rub at her erect and throbbing clit.

"Fuck Vivi, wouldn't have counted you for one to like the rough mouth play," said the gnome, her hand speeding up below the water.

Ellaria kept snatching glances at the centaur and couldn't stop a blush from crossing her cheeks as Fey gasped.

Vivi pushed herself forward, taking more of the centaur's dick into her. Her sharp teeth were pressed against the dick's taut surface but left little imprint due to how hard it was.

The centaur's bucking went up a notch sending waves throughout the pool and Vivi began moving her head back and forth, each push forward driving the dick a little deeper, each motion producing a lewd gagging wet slurp as the fox girl's jaws did their best to contain the beast.

"Vivi!" Cried out Fey. "F-faster!"

The fox girl complied, moving her head frantically now, each motion a sucking wet gasp. Her paw jilling her clit also sped up and the fox girl let out a squeal and the water below her hips suddenly tinkled as she squirted a clear spray across it.

"Oh g-gods! I'm cumming!" cried out Fey as she drove her hips forward hard and rammed her medial ring up against the fox girls teeth.

"OOOHHH!!!!"

The centaur bit down on her hand as she came, her balls hiked up and her dick swelled as cum exploded down it, rushing down its length and into the Vupline's throat which bulged with the additional girth.

The fox girl's eyes went wide as the first gush was fired directly into her gut. Her paws slapped down on her stomach and scrabbled at it as her belly abruptly bulged outward. And then the next massive surge of cum hit her making her look six months pregnant. Her paws clawed at her belly and she came once again, a gush of clear fluid spritzing out behind her tail as she squirted from the sheer pressure and sensation of being filled.

The centaur wasn't done however, not even close. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth surge, the centaur bucked as she came, her breasts bouncing wildly, the vulpine's belly expanding outward, looking way past twelve months pregnant, looking like she was pregnant with octuplets, her belly button popped from an inny to an outy as she was filled with gallons of cum.

"Flora! Get her off!" Ellaria suddenly yelled.

"She's already getting off silly, look how many times she squirted!"

"Off her dick stupid gnome! She's gonna burst!"

"Oh, right."

The gnome waved her hands and the fox girl was suddenly jerked backwards with a muffled cry, her throat deforming as the flared head of Fey's dick was roughly dragged back up through it. It jerked to a stop as it reached her mouth before Flora applied a bit more force and the dick came free with a lewd schl-pop! sound.

The fox girl floated backwards, her arms and legs flailing.

"N-Nuuuu! Put me back!"

"Uhnff- Uhnff- I, I can't stop cumming!" cried Fey as her back horse hips thrust at the air, her cock waving around madly as cum spurted from the tip in huge gushes sending thick ropes shooting out meters in front of her between her front legs and spraying down her underside in white.

Her hips shifted and her waggling dick angled to the side enough to send a spray of cum hosing across the water to drench Flora, coating the entirety of her body above the water line in hot sticky cum.

The gnome yelped and dropped Vivi where she had been floating her to the shallows. The fox girl splashed down with a grunt, the water coming up to her belly button as she was forcibly sat down under the weight of her own stomach.

"How do I make it stooop!" cried Fey, her hands had dropped mindlessly to her breasts and she was roughly mauling them, squeezing and pulling as her dick continued to blast the hot spring with massive spraying ropes of cum.

"Just ride it out fey! It's gotta stop soon." said Ellaria who had carefully backed away from the cumming centaur to avoid the torrent of jizz she was spreading across half the pool.

"Holy fuck that's a lot of cum." said the gnome as she wiped white from her face and eyes. She held up a small hand and parted her fingers watching the dozens of sticky cummy strings spread between them. She hesitated and then brought her hand to her mouth where she cautiously poked out her tongue and licked it. Her eyes widened and she put her hand up to her mouth and began sucking cum from her fingers. "Woah, this actually tastes pretty good."

"Flora!" said Ellaria, "What do you think you're doing! That's your bandmates, s-semen!"

"Hey I haven't eaten since we entered the dungeon and this stuff isn't bad, you should try some."

"It came from her- her balls! Flora!"

"That just means it's homegrown and fresh, none of that shipped in crap that spoils in the hold."

Fey let out a long whine and bucked the air one final time, her legs shaking as one final massive long hosing spurt sprayed down the water in front of her and her barrel.

She let out a whimper and her legs nearly gave out beneath her. Her trembling hands returned to her face as she gazed at the mess she'd made of the water.

"Oh- oh no, what have I done!"

"You've relieved yourself and then some, I-, Wait, Are you still hard?" said the gnome blinking at the sight.

"She can't be! She came so much!" said Ellaria, staring at the centaur with a slightly outraged look.

The air was split by the sound of Fey's cock slapping stickily up against the underside of her barrel, the cummy coating splatting wetly and massive sticky strings spreading between her underside and her rigid cock as it bounced back down.

"Gods, I think it's bigger too, what is that? Nearly two and a half feet of dick now? D-dam!" said the gnome eyeing the dick hungrily even as she scooped jizz from her body and ate it.

"P-put mee baaaack!" moaned Vivi from where she sat in the shallows immobilised. Her belly was so huge that she couldn't get her arms around it and her paw tips were nearly a foot apart as she clutched at its sides. She shivered, the aftershocks of orgasm running through her.

"Girl, you've had enough and then some. How have you not exploded?"

"I-It's her penis, it did something to me, made me more elastic, it was the same feeling as when she healed me in the dungeon, her dick is using healing magic or something, making my body more stretchy, I could feel it the same way I swear." The fox girl let out a gentle moan as she squirmed. "Gods it's so hot and heavy inside of me, the heat of her cum is so fucking intense."

"Huh.'' The gnome's gaze drifted from the spherical fox girl desperately trying to move herself to the centaur who was covering her eyes with her hands and blushing furiously, trying to pretend this wasn't happening. "Hey, doesn't that mean she could fit in anybody? Like in a certain small but brilliant and quite horny after watching that gnome?"

"Flora, don't you dare."

"Oh fuck off Ella, you know how hard it is dating up as a gnome? It's rough when tall people make you hot under the collar but when we go to do the deed they struggle to get it in."

"No, I don't, but she's your bandmate! We're supposed to be professional!"

"Bitch, Vivi just gave her a gagging sloppy blow job and she loved it so much she squirted like a burst barrel. Twice! We're long past professionalism."

The gnome floated herself up into the air, her body leaving the water and a gap in the cum floating on the surface of it. Cum and water dripped from her as she eyed the centaur and licked her lips, a ravenous look in her eyes.

She gestured and Fey yelped as she suddenly felt herself being forcibly moved, her hooves scraping against the pool floor. She shifted back to the shore of the pool and her body tilted up, vertical, and then back so that her back was facing the ground. She was then gently lowered into the shallows, the water rising to halfway up her barrel.

Fey looked up with worried eyes as Flora floated toward her and then landed so that she was standing on the centaur's lower stomach.

Fey's dick stood up, eagerly bucking at the air.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,016 Followers
12