X Centaurus Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please. I want that! I want that done to me!"

Flora rolled her eyes. "Fiiine. For my fellow diminutive size queen. Don't regret it."

With that Flora upped the pace massively and Hope rocketed up and down, her blouse fully ripping open as her muff slammed down on Fey's medial ring and the protruding bulge in her belly reached up to her chin. The otterkin was a gibbering sloppy wreck by this point, her tongue lolling out her mouth as her eyes rolled back as orgasm after orgasm crashed into her, her small hands were only vaguely trying to clutch at her deforming belly, each bulging drop knocking her hands harshly aside as she was reamed by a dick as thick as the base of her large tail.

Fey's horse stomach was a sopping puddle of sprayed girl cum by this point as the centaur trembled and writhed under Flora's ministrations.

"G-gonna cum!" Fey managed to get out before her dick suddenly thickened sending a surge of cum up her shaft as Hope slammed down on top her medial ring for the last time. White exploded from her broad cock head so hard and fast that it formed a small dent in the otterkin's bulging stomach before it spread out and a gallon of cum ballooned the otterkin outward, her stomach billowing forth with pints and pints of surging jizz. Then Fey spurted again. And again. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh. Thick ropes of cum blasted into the rapidly inflating otterkin who howled and screamed and frantically tried to wrap her arms around the mass of gooey liquid being forced into her to little avail, her belly simply spilling around her arms as her womb was packed and filled and stuffed with more and more and more cum.

Flora let her touch down as she swelled to nearly six foot across, her belly balanced on Fey's soaked barrel. She then gestured and shifted the otterkin forward and with a loud and lewd schrlurping queef Fey's cock was pulled from her desperately clinging folds followed by an overflowing creampie of white that waterfalled down her taut belly before her womb tightened up and trapped the lake of cum inside of her.

"Holy shit," breathed Kayla standing and staring intently, her eyes mesmerised by what had been done to Hope, unable to look away. "...I, Uh, That's uhm w-wow. That's a lot of cum," said the otterkin nervously as Hope moaned into her belly.

Flora flicked her wrist and the otterkin cum balloon floated away from Fey's barrel and came to rest in the hay next to her. Her legs still occasionally twitched as she lay on a bed of her own body, aftershocks shuddering through her.

"Having second thoughts?"

"No, no way, I want that, I really fucking want that," said Kayla biting her lip and with a hand down her striped panties. "F-fucking fill me, fill me with cum please! P-please!" Her small hand was shifting up and down between her legs and she'd forced most of her digits inside herself, a sloppy line of cunt drool hung down from her soaked panties. She looked up at Flora with wide begging eyes.

"I'm probably gonna regret this... but I just can't say no to a fellow woman dying of dick dehydration," said Flora with a sigh.

A voice suddenly broke the air. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

A male otterkin ran from the shadows, his hands up in the air in anger.

"My gods what are you thinking? You can't put that monster thing inside Kayla, oh-"

He suddenly turned and saw Hope, a six foot across balloon, a thick rivulet of cum oozing down from her gaping ravaged cunt, her legs and arms trembling as they clutched at her throne of a belly.

"Oh shet Thers Doderic," slurred Hope.

"H-hope?" said the male in disbelief.

"Ish me, I'm sho full of cumsh, ish feelsh amazing," she moaned into her bloated body.

"Y-you, you did it with this centaur?"

"Yesh! And it wash fucking amaaazing! I've never been fucked so wel in my life, I'm sorry Doders but your tiny weeny penis is nothing beside Fey, not even a mosquito bite. I needed a real dick to fill me, stretch me to my limit and beyond, make me full and content."

"You ungrateful bitch! I'll kill you!" screamed the otterkin. He pulled a knife from his shorts and began to run at Hope but before he could take more than a step he was lifted up into the air and slammed against the wooden stall wall. He grunted as he hit and the knife fell from his hand.

"Now now, if you didn't want to have your wife addicted to massive throbbing horse cock then maybe you should have tried a little bit harder in the bedroom," said Flora with a wicked grin.

"Fuck you slut gnome," growled the otterkin staring daggers.

"I'm not sure If I would notice if you tried going by that pathetic tent you've thrown up in your shorts."

The male otterkin looked down, blushed, and then became even angrier.

"It- it isn't like that! This is- it's your fault!"

"Sure buddy."

Kayla gave a scornful glance at Doderic pinned to the wall and then ran forward and leapt at Fey's dick, scrambling through the hay and up onto her stomach. However at the same time Lily suddenly burst from the shadows, the last two male otterkins running after her trying to catch her, their hands outstretched.

Flora noticed and easily scooped up the two males into the air and pinned them against the wall next to Doderic as Lily leapt onto Fey's barrel too, grabbing at her dick and trying to snatch it away from Kayla.

"No! My turn next!"

"Lily!" said one of the pinned males in shock. "K-Kayla, stop what you are doing, I command you to stop as your husband! Your superior! Your owner!" said another. Lily and Kayla ignored them.

"You bitch Lily! No way! I was here first." Kayla grabbed at the horse cock and tried to drag it away from her twin, smearing herself and darkening her clean white blouse with the fluid that covered the cock in the process.

"Mine!" cried Lily trying to snatch it back. She was thwarted however when both otterkins suddenly levitated into the air.

Flora glared at them. "You're annoying me. Shut up. Lily, wait your turn."

"Fucking ream be on that massive throbbing centaur dick!" cried out Kayla squirming in Flora's telekinetic grip.

Flora snorted. "Your wish is my command."

The otterkin yelped as she was slung around in the air and came to rest at the tip of Fey's throbbing cock. Her breath hitched as she looked down at the size of it pressed up against her muff, her eyes slowly widening like frost across a winter pond.

"S-so big, and i-i'm s-so smol..."

"Kayla please!" said one of the pinned otterkin.

Flora gradually increased the pressure as the blue and white panty wearing otterkin writhed on the tip of Fey's dick, squirming her hips and trying to force herself over the broad head.

Kayla set her jaw and glared at the male otterkin who had spoken before. "Watch Barry, this will be the first time you'll see me actually orgas- AAIIIIEEEEHHH!!!"

With a sudden wet Schl-pop! She abruptly plunged downward, her sloppy hungry puss greedily stretched wide and the cock slipped inside, her panties going with it and being stretched up and pushed in too. Kayla's blouse exploded outward, the buttons straining to their limit, the gaps between buttons puckered wide. The column of flesh reaching up to the otterkin's petite chest. She hugged her stomach bulge and squealed, her legs kicking at the air, a fresh spurt of scalding hot girl cum spraying and soaking down Fey's barrel and washing down Fey's dick lubricating it further, not that it needed it after Hope. The part of her striped panties that was still outside her cunt instantly went from mostly dry to entirely soaked and dark as fluid burbled and dripped through the striped fabric.

"HOh s-shit, th-theres so much! It's so fucking beeegggg!" moaned the shocked otterkin.

Flora curled her fingers and a number of small leather dildos dropped down from the rafters.

"S'pose I might as well make use of the show," said the gnome as she flicked her shorts off and had the dildos drop down to crotch level and began pushing them inside herself one by one.

"Th-those are mine," murmured Hope vaguely, still insensate from pleasure.

"Tough. I'm borrowing them."

Flora's gaze drifted from Hope to the male otterkin and watched with amusement as all of the male otterkins pitched tents, their eyes locked on and staring in disbelief at Kayla being used as a living cocksleeve, even as they watched gushing hot liquid spurted from her puss to splatter up Fey's barrel and even up onto her human half.

Kayla's puss fluttered and squeezed, desperately trying to keep the invader still but Flora was relentless and drove her up and then this time hard back down. The otterkin's blouse ripped all the way clear open with a ping ping ping of flinging buttons that bounced off Fey's barrel to go rolling into the hay.

The speared otterkin sank down Fey's shaft with a wail, her muff bumping up against Fey's medial ring before she rocketed upward with a squeal only to be slammed down even Harder.

"S-seE! I t-ThIs i-IS hoW YoU rEaLlY fUck A gIrLAAIIEEEEEEE!!" screamed Kayla between gasping howls, her heels drumming and raking against the shaft that she was repeatedly being driven down.

The males watching her were left open-mouthed or blushing and ashamed as small wet patches appeared at the tip of the tents in their shorts.

Flora simply grinned and made the otterkin riding Fey plummet down again. She screamed and squirted over Fey's belly as she slammed into the medial ring. The male otterkins couldn't help but gape at the obscene rounded dick bulge in the female otterkin's belly that reached up to her head. Her panties were still partly pushed up inside her, the bit that had covered her muff stretched up and within caught on the tip of Fey's dick and each time she came down the stretching fabric slid and rubbed against the otterkin's erect clit, the friction stimulating her even further.

Lily looked down forlornly at her blissfully impaled sister.

"Oh, hey," said Flora. "Looks like it's your turn."

Lily only had a moment for her eyes to widen before her bare muff crashed into Kayla's belly bulge. Lily let out a squeak as her outer labia was brutally squashed down on the tip of the stomach wrapped dick protruding from Kayla before with a sudden lurid squelch her labia yawned wide and Kayla's belly bulge pushed up into Lilly's snatch. Lily's mouth opened in an O shape as her own belly distended outward.

She was wearing a grey cotton T-shirt unlike the others and it stretched around the bulge rapidly pushing outward from her abdomen. As she kept sinking the shirt strained, horizontal tears appearing as it was stretched to its limit, her belly flesh spilling through the rents as the bulge reached up to to be level with the bottom of her ribs. Her eyes rolled back as she went down, down, down, impaled on both Fey and her sister.

"Oh! Oh GODS!" squealed the Otterkin as she came.

She had been forced down facing the opposite direction of Kayla so her clit was about level with Kayla's head, thus when she squirted Kayla's face was the first thing the stream hit. A heavy spray of girl cum splashed over the otterkin soaking her hair and face and running down her chest. She spluttered in the deluge and blinked fluid from her eyes.

Lily wiggled her hips as she clutched at her stomach. "You're so deep inside me sister! Both of you are!"

"Gods they're so fuuucking tight!" groaned Fey.

"Lily! No!" wailed one of the males as Lily caressed her bulging belly with a new light in her eyes, her T-shirt stretched tautly across its surface.

"Holy shit." said Kayla looking up at her sister impaled above her. She flinched as a telekinetic force touched the back of her head and then her head was pushed forward. She could do little as her mouth was ground into her sister's clit. She resisted for a moment but then gave in and leant into it, her tongue peeped out to touch and explore. Lily shuddered at the dual sensation of being massively penetrated and having her clit licked.

"Aw how cute," said Flora. "But now I want to see you scream together."

The sisters slipped down suddenly and gasped in tandem, Kayla's muff pressing down on Fey's medial ring as her sister slipped down on top of her, her juices soaking Kayla's breasts, running down her skin in rivulets.

"Oh g-gods it's so much bigger with you in me too Kayla!" moaned Lily.

Kayla bit her lip and reached up to grasp her sisters hanging thighs.

"Ride with me Lily, ride with meee!" squealed Kayla as they both suddenly shot upward. They both gasped as they peaked before letting out a resonating double scream as they slammed downward. Bigger and bigger oval-shaped rents were torn in Lily's T-shirt letting more flesh bulge free as they crashed downward, Kayla's reddened muff slamming into Fey's medial ring then Lily crammed down on top of Kayla. Kayla's scream reached an even higher pitch as she was abruptly forced over the thick medial ring, her labia stretching wide, she clawed at her sister's thighs as she was driven downward howling with her sister. She came, hard, at the exact same time as her sister, a burst of fluid splattering over Fey's stomach at the same time as Lily squirted over Kayla's breasts.

A double resonating AIIIEEEEEE!! Ripped through the air as the double sound of fluid splattering on bodies hit.

Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrtch-skllrrtch-skllrrtch!

"Fuck that's so fucked and insanely hot," said Flora rubbing her fingers over her clit as the dildos in her puss drove in and out all the harder.

The gnome curled her hand into a fist and roughly shoved it into the air. The eyes of the two otterkin's went wide and they shot up with a scream, Kayla's lower lips stretching back around the medial ring with a Schlop! before continuing to rocket upward.

Flora drove her fist down and the twins howled as they slammed down Fey's length, the medial ring barely stopping Keyla's descent this time as she was stretched around it. Lily's thighs shook so hard that they ripped from Kayla's grip and her legs went thrashing into the air as she flung her head back and screamed, her tongue lolling from her mouth as her eyes rolled upward.

"Sister! It's too much!"

"Uhnnf. Huff huff. Want, want to go back to Percy?"

"NUUUU!" wailed Lily as the pair were roughly dragged back up.

"Harder!" screamed Kayla.

"Faster!" screamed Lily.

Flora laughed and moved her other hand up and drove the both of them down howling and squirting, their legs extended and their toes curling in the air and their small hands desperately clutching at the pillar of dick speared through the both of them.

Schl-pop! Kayla went over the medial ring once more eliciting a gasp, then over it once more as they were driven up and up only to crest and slam down hard with a dual howl.

"Your insides are gripping me so fucking hard Lily!" cried Kayla.

Fey let out a moan at the double feeling of the sister's cunts rippling and convulsing along her length in tandem.

"F-Flora!" moaned Fey, "I-I'm getting close!"

Kayla sung, her voice going higher and higher as she was roughly used as a cock sleeve.

"OH! OH! GODSS!!! I'm RUINED!" she screamed as she came yet again. Even the hay around Fey was starting to get soaked with the girl's juices.

"Join me! F-fill them!" wailed Hope. She was using the tip of her tail, dipping it in and out of her gaping cunt and using it as a dildo as she moaned and watched the twins, one finger in her mouth, a string of drool hanging from her lips.

"F- fill uss!!" screamed the otterkin twins.

The gnome gave a leering grin and picked up the pace sending the wailing twins slamming down over and over faster and faster until she crescendoed with a drop that caused her to grunt as she slammed her fists down. Kayla schl-popped! over Fey's medial ring and then Lily slammed into the bulge the ring caused in Kayla's distended belly, after straining a moment her puss slipped wide and schlopped over top of it too sending her into screaming trembling orgasm, her legs stiffening up and outward. Squirt sprayed over Kayla's tits so hard that it back spattered up Lily's own belly. The otterkins only had a moment to squirm and shake and tremble in orgasm however because Fey let out a scream of her own and her horse hips bucked up violently into the air.

"Oh! oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screamed Fey as she came HARD. Her cock thickening as cum exploded up it.

Cum hosed so hard into Kayla's belly that it caused a momentary bulge visible through both otterkins before it slopped outward and a solid gallon of cum swelled Kayla's belly and Lily's on top. The otterkins howled, both pawing desperately at the pendulous sphere of cum growing inside them.

Lily's mouth could not open any wider in sheer ecstasy, her tongue lolled from her mouth uncontrolled, her small hands scrabbling at her rapidly filling belly and her ankles drummed against her sister as she came and came and came. Fem cum spraying down the underside of her own belly and coating Kayla as her rigid clit twitched angrily.

The otterkin's combined stomach ballooned outward,pushing Kayla down and stretching Lily's overtaxed T-shirt and causing ever larger lewd ovals of flesh to bulge from the fabric. It held on for a remarkably long time as the otterkin's stomach rapidly reached beachball size before with a loud ripping sound it shredded and blew apart as the otterkin's belly billowed outward.

Fey bucked her lower hips again and again, fifth, sixth, seventh thick ropes of semen brutally surged from her and were forced into Kayla's womb. The otterkin's combined bellies rapidly expanded as gallons of cum rushed into Kayla in pulsing waves. The sisters clung to their belly and full-throatedly screamed and sang as they were filled and filled and stretched and turned into a single double wrapped cum balloon, larger and larger, inflating outward and pressing up against Fey's back horse legs, pushing her hooves aside. By the time Fey was done bucking a massive sphere of flesh seven foot across rested on the floor between her legs.

"Oh, oh gods!, You're more inside me than outside sister," moaned Lily, her small hands sinking slightly into her belly.

"Hnnn! Gooodsss I'm sho full! Her cum is sho h-hot in me, I can feel the heat of it with my h-hands!!" said Kayla rubbing her small hands over the taut surface she was pressed up against, her head now pointing groundward pushed down by her own belly.

The cumfilled twins basked in their filled up state, but only for a moment as Flora jerked her fist to the side and they were forcefully dragged free of Fey's cock. Their pussys let go of it reluctantly, dragging and pulling along its length, deforming over every vein, before it popped free with a lurid squelch. A wet gush of cum came with it and slopping out with that came Kayla's soaked through blue and white striped panties which were now permanently stretched out and hung down from her crotch heavily caked with cum. Kayla's abused reddened puss was left gaping, clutching and grasping at the air, at the massive dick that was no longer there.

The twins gasped and twitched at the sudden empty sensation before they were rolled onto the hay.

"I'm ruined," moaned Kayla "I can never go back to before." The pile of cum filled otterkins moaned and twitched as the male otterkins looked on in horror and shame.

Flora dropped the dildos she'd been pleasuring herself with to the floor and zoomed down on Fey.

"Hey! Fey! Why are you going soft! Oh godsdammit!"

The gnome growled and poked at the rapidly softening horse dick, even using her telekinesis but to no avail, It remained floppy even as the centaur's eyelids fluttered shut with exhaustion.

She gave up trying to coax Fey's cock back to life and turned to the whimpering moaning spherical otterkins with a scowl.

"You used her all up! What about me!"

But they gave her no answer, only moaning and squirming.