X Centaurus Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ruin our wives and then complain? Fuck you gnome!"

Flora turned on the male otterkin still pinned to the wall and they flinched away from her fiery gaze.

"Lazy otterkin with dicks as vanishingly tiny and pathetic as yours that cum just after watching a woman get fucked for three whole seconds don't get to talk back to me."

She closed her fist in front of her face and the males shrieked as they were ripped from the wall and flew through the air. A shutter blew open and the male otterkins were forcefully ejected into the night.

"Egotistical assholes," grumbled the gnome. She looked over the stall. Most of the free space in it was taken up by the cum filled otterkins and Fey. Kayla and Lily were busily thrusting their tails into Kayla's stretched out pussy while holding each other's hands and moaning softly.

Flora shook her head, sighed, and with difficulty let her sexual frustration go. She was glad to have helped some fellow size queens even if she had missed the chance to be dicked herself.

"Goodnight Fey," said the gnome lazily drifting out the window.

But the centaur was already asleep.