X Centaurus Ch. 041

Story Info
Rebecca's day to day.
7.4k words
4.68
6.1k
10
0

Part 42 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,006 Followers

Previously on Centaurus: Tami and her friends made their way out onto the plain surrounding Bine for a day trip. There they gained their Classes and killed their first monsters, and then later stumbled upon a new mechanic with Lily's abilities which left them beyond pleasurably destroyed.

Now Chapter 41:

Rebecca picked nervously at her poorly fitted maid's dress as she waited in line. The queue to get in was busier than some highly popular bars she had seen in the city, the line quite literally stretching around the corner behind her. Which was odd, because neither was this a bar, or was it outside a building, really they were actually queuing to enter somebody's bedroom.

She stepped forward as her turn came at last and the two large bouncer maids checked her over before letting her by with a grunt and a mark on a notepad.

It was finally time. Practically bouncing with excitement now Rebecca the dogkin darted inside, her red furred ears flopping over her auburn hair, wavy locks falling over her shoulders. If she had needed to wait any longer she was sure she would have exploded.

Inside was... busy. Nearly fifty girls were scattered about the room in various states of undress. Nearly all of them were maids, and many of them had rounded stomachs making them look about nine months due. They chatted and laughed while sipping from wine glasses filled with a slightly cloudy clear liquid. Many of them sported large pieces of colourful rubber between their thighs, or were handling rubber and discussing the merits of different models while sipping from their beverages.

What was it they said? When the master was away the maids set out to play? In this case 'master' meant Rina the lamia and 'play' meant play with their equine object of fascination.

Rebecca's eyes were drawn to the equine object the maids had apparently been playing with, or rather, 'her'. She lay in the middle of the circular room, on a huge circular mattress that was set into the ground so the surface of the bed lay level with the floor. Despite the bed's size 'she' filled much of it, mostly because she was a very large centaur, one lying on her back with her horse legs pointing up in the air, her human arms spread eagled, very clearly in a terribly deep and exhausted slumber.

The centaur's face looked beyond peaceful like this, her lips were slightly parted and her blonde hair was draped lightly across the many pillows supporting her, the scene was almost tranquil. But then the girls surrounding her were not very interested in the tranquillity of her upper body.

Nor was Rebecca truthfully, and she wasted no time in stripping her poorly fitted clothes almost entirely off leaving herself wearing only a pair of stockings and nothing else, the only part of the uniform that had fit her small size. Already the stockings had rivulets of wet rolling down their surface from her reddened and swollen pussy, her imagination had been left to go completely buck wild as she waited in line to get in and now she saw the centaur of her fantasies laid out before her it was just impossible to contain herself. Endless wet dreams and frantic sloppy group masturbation sessions and now here she was, about to bring it all to reality.

Despite her enthusiasm, and nudity, she barely drew a look of surprise from the other maids, many of which were in similar or varying states of undress, often with their pregnant looking bellies exposed as a point of pride, wine glasses resting atop their domes. Some of the maids even gave her an encouraging nod seeing her strip off, it was clearly the thing to do.

Rebecca barely noticed. Instead with a whoop she leapt onto the girl covered bed and quickly scrambled on all fours to the objects of her initial attention, a pair of massive testicles larger than watermelons, the things dark and heavy and vascular, a pair of stallion balls made for the serious mass breeding of girls.

She threw her face down onto their surface and drew in a deep long breath, breathing in the amazing scent, a shaky shiver rolling down her spine as the glorious smell hit and her pussy trembled with desire, fresh rivulets of piping hot pussy juice sent racing down her thighs.

"Oh gawdddd..." her muffled voice trailed off into a long desperate groan, her thighs tensing and untensing as she clenched down hard in reaction to the scent.

It was too good, it was just too fucking good! Not even her dreams had prepared her for this!

Her eyes rolled back and her jaw shook as she smeared her lips across the surface, putting as much of her face against the virulent balls as she could, feeling the continual roar of unimaginable amounts of breeding wrigglers just below the surface, desperate to be inside of her, to breed her so hard that she couldn't feel her legs.

"Y-yess!"

Just the thought of what these balls could do to her made her cum then and there and a small gush of fluid drizzled from between her thighs, making a shameful dark patch on the white duvet.

She didn't stop and her fingers pushed into her sloppy folds as she smeared her face against the balls like a girl starved. Gods she had needed this with every fibre of her being, she was a maid with needs, okay, admittedly a fake maid, but still a fake maid with needs!!

It was true Rebecca was a fake maid, one who had originally become a fake maid as a way to get access to those who had stories on Fey's adventures and conquests, specifically Tami Besindral and her friends who had been made to fill a stable. But once she was on the inside and secreted amongst the maids' number she had realised much more importantly that this might be her best and only ever chance to get close and do the deed with the famous centaur for herself.

She was a good reporter for the Fey Hunting Club's newsletter, but really, she couldn't just let an opportunity to have life changing centaur sex pass her by, no one with any good sense could! and especially not a hardcore Fey fan like herself.

So she had stayed on as a maid despite having already collected and written what was to be published. Tami's story had obviously instantly become a best seller, requiring multiple print runs to meet the ravenous female demand of the city and even then. The trio of teenagers didn't know it yet but they were already famous amongst the readership, minor celebrities even, countless girls schlicking themselves silly over their story and imagining themselves in their place with every passing moment.

...The readership also included the maids of Rina's estate, of course, the maids Rebecca was pretending to be one of...

It hadn't been obvious to Rebecca from the outside but Fey had absolutely had a strong effect on the maids, it had turned out they were just a bit better at hiding it than most in their day to day, managing to keep their excess desires for the privacy of the night. She recalled trying to sleep in the maid's dorms and struggling a great deal. It was just the rising moans around her that made it tricky to drift off, the sounds of hundreds of girls openly masturbating with their fingers, or thrusting themselves onto huge lengths of rubber, all of them reading from the newsletter as they did so, reading the story she had written. Overall just a tad bit distracting.

Eventually, Rebecca had given up on sleeping and had joined them, getting out of bed in her pink pajamas and joining one of the cushioned circles where they took turns reading the newsletter aloud. Soft moans rose in a chorus as they heard of Tami's reaming, fingers moving furiously until the circle of girls were cumming simultaneously, thighs spreading and hips thrusting as they squirted freely together, over a dozen lines of fluid arcing up into the air and coming down in the middle of the circle, a cacophony of fluid splashing against the floor, Rebecca's juices amongst them.

Then the maids had moved on to acting the stories out.

Rebecca had watched with interest as several girls helped affix a three foot long rubber horse cock to another girl and then helped her thrust into a squealing screaming maid bent over a bed, the two acting out the newsletter as another read it aloud, a sea of girls spreading their legs and thrusting Fey shaped horse cocks into themselves as they watched mesmerized, bouncing up and down on thigh thick chunks of colourful rubber, squirting and spraying down the floor over and over, the scattering of puddles slowly becoming a lake of girl cum that filled the dorm end to end.

It had occurred to Rebecca as she watched that many of the maids were incredibly... elastic... suspiciously so in fact. It clearly meant that they had been with Fey at some point, but she felt sure she would have heard about that if it was the case, at the very least they would have boasted to her about getting Fey'd as they'd want their stories in the newsletter too.

After talking with a few of the maids she was eventually allowed into the secret.

There were a lot of maids in Rina Besindral's estate, a hell of a lot, and there was only one Fey, and additionally, these were very well trained maids, the best money could buy, They couldn't just go have outrageous messy centaur sex with their centaur guest, that would be unprofessional!... Also the few of the total number of maids who got some would be resented by the others who did not get some, obviously.

So, instead, they had come to an agreement as a group, one that would solve their issue of professionalism and sharing: The night time precum parties.

Fey was apparently a very deep sleeper, and also could have some very messy dreams, it would be wrong of them to allow a guest to flood their bed, and the room, and probably part of the hallway too, with their leakiness. So obviously they should be there to help deal with the mess, preferably preemptively.

Since the centaur had come back from the palace there had been rather a lot of time for these parties. Mostly because the centaur was so tired she had slept the entire night and into the day. In fact she had slept so long that it was currently past noon and broad daylight outside. Something very serious had clearly happened at the palace to leave the poor centaur so utterly exhausted and drained.

Not that the maids cared enough to not take advantage. The night and morning had been filled with raucous messy precum parties one after the other, back to back to back, and now almost every female employee on Rina's estate had happily acquired a certain elasticity and increased sensitivity.

And now it was Rebecca's turn.

A naked girl beside Rebecca slathered her tongue up the surface of the massive balls, leaving a trail of saliva across the steaming surface, her eyelids fluttering at the strong taste. She wasn't the only one, four other girls apart from Rebecca were currently nursing the massive set of churning horse balls, their faces pressed against them as they fought for room, licking and kissing and suckling at the surface.

Rebecca could feel things moving below the surface in reaction to the heavy stimulation, and as she opened her jaw as wide as she could the surface actually slightly pressed into her mouth, uncountable sperm inside pressing out and eager to enter her.

"Hnnnn..." she trailed off into a soft groan as she gorged herself, her flaring nostrils filled with the most incredible scent, her pussy clenching and gushing, soaking through her stockings more and more with every passing moment.

"Jhush Dwho ASh whe Dhwo!" said the girl suckling on centaur balls next to her, her words muffled, "Chopy our techneehke! Ish how to gesht her to meke lotsah pre!"

Rebecca did her best to emulate them, mouthing and suckling even as her eyes were locked above onto the naked maid she could see between the centaur's raised rear legs.

She watched as the girl straddled Fey and pressed her pussy up against the tip of the massive raised horse cock, her muff pressed tight against the centaur's urethra, two maids even holding her thighs to help squeeze her perfectly tight up against it.

Girls began giving desperate fellatio to the length of cock behind her rear, licking and rubbing frantically, six or so maids working together as a team to nurse Fey's shaft. It didn't take long for it to take effect when combined with the group of maid's nursing Fey's balls. The length bucked and the naked girl had to hold herself tight against the cockhead as her belly slowly started to swell outward, her abdomen rounding with fresh precum.

The maid wailed as she expanded, her hands being pushed apart as he clutched at her taut rounding belly, incredible quantities of just Fey's precum filling her, reaching three then six months pregnant then her belly button audibly popping from an innie to an outie as she appeared nine months pregnant with twins.

Despite her best efforts, she struggled to hold herself tight against the urethra, and long lines of slightly cloudy precum were exploding out around her ass cheeks. The other maids pulled away from the shaft seeing this and opened their mouths wide to catch the excess, mostly missing and being sprayed down with wet.

Fortunately, it seemed the surge of precum had come to an end before the maids failed to keep the pre-flated maid on and she staggered forward, nearly falling onto Fey's upper half before the others caught her and helped her stumble off, struggling to get used to her new center of balance while she desperately held her precum prize inside of her womb, thighs squeezed tight as she tottered away from the bed to join those sipping from glasses.

With difficulty, Rebecca managed to drag her face away from the boiling hot balls for a moment.

"M-me next r-right? I haven't had a single go yet! I can't even try the actually big dildos..."

"Aww, you poor thing, don't worry, once you've gotten the lovely elasticity I'll stretch you out properly tonight, I've gotten quite good with a large sized strapon!"

The others nodded in agreement and encouraged her to go ahead.

Rebecca scrambled up beside the centaur's enormous barrel without hesitation. Each time she saw Fey she seemed a little larger and her cock was an absolute beast at this point, easily longer than her entire leg and far thicker than her thigh. With difficulty she managed to step one leg over the top of the barrel, her thighs having to split wide to reach the full distance as she was quite a small girl at four foot five.

On her tiptoes now she gently lowered herself down over the length which throbbed and twitched as it lay across Fey's stomach.

Already her pussy was glazing the surface with fresh pussy juice and she hadn't even touched it yet! although she was hardly the first, the thing had been basted countless times in girls since Fey had fallen asleep, the many various precum parties that had occurred making her cock incredibly slick and slippery from the touch of so many pussies.

Her own eager puss finally quelched down on the vein riddled surface, the hardness grinding up into her folds as she let out a soft gaspy moan. As she connected a subtle tingly sensation rolled through her body. Did it work already? Was that the thing? She eased her hips back, grinding herself down on the massive cock.

"EEp!"

Yep, she was 100% certain she was way more sensitive than normal!

She rested for a moment on the shaft, using it like a seat and just feeling how it felt to be sitting on such a monster, the throbbing thing below her, each pulse coming in time with the centaur's heartbeat and booming up through her small body sending her pussy trembling with delight.

The other maids were idiots, how the hell could they be passing up having their insides utterly destroyed by such a wonderful monster?

She slipped forward, and the other girls dove in, eager to fondle and mouth the horsecock once more, their heads coming down directly behind her ass cheeks. She ignored them and eased herself up until the flared tip was dragging past her swollen and still swelling clit, then past her sensitive pink folds, she was incredibly wet, yet she became somehow more so as the crown raked past, a keen escaping her mouth as a wash of fresh lubricant spilled down over the length. To say she needed this fat fucking horse cock inside of her was an understatement at this point.

At last, her unprotected rear was being held in front of the massive cock head, the maids behind her helping to lift and angle it up as she straddled Fey, aligning the urethra with her pussy.

The broad tip pressed up against her rear, squishing in her ass cheeks and then she squeezed herself down onto it, of course not too far, she wouldn't allow penetration, that was against the rules! But maybe she could spread herself a little further, just a little more, just a little more horsecock touching up against her insides, her pussy easing wider and wider, more of her internal softness pressing up against it. She let out a desperate groan as she clenched her thighs and thrust herself onto the tip, each bounce inching her little pussy wider and wider, until her gape was larger than both her fists together, and her legs and buttocks were being spread apart by the obscene penetration, her clit a hard bead pinned against the surface as her pussy slowly very slowly inched wider still, Her labia spreading wider and wider, reaching for the knobbled rim, hungry to be filled with horse cock. and then-

A squeak escaped her lips as she fell back suddenly, her pussy slipping around the rim of the cock and engulfing it with a sloppy wet SCHL-POP! her tummy tenting out massively as horse cock stretched her unlike anything she had ever experienced, and then more as the lubricant of uncountable girls pussies caused her to slide backwards, the dominating bulge in her belly growing outward as more and more cock eased past her lower lips until she bumped up against the medial ring. A fluttery wail rose from her mouth as her insides were scraped up by the passage of the length, her eyes rolling up as bliss washed over her and she instantly squirted all over Fey's stomach, splashing off her front and over the duvet. Rebecca groaned aloud at the delicious feeling of at last being truly stretched upon a proper size, her nerve clusters going haywire, as her fingers clutched at the bulge in her belly until she was left a trembly shaky thing just barely remaining upright.

Her bliss was not for long however as a hand came down on her arm.

"H-hey what do you think you're doing? We maids don't do the- p-penetration thing!"

Rebecca shook the hand off and stuck out her tongue.

"Good thing I'm not really a maid then huh?"

The maid's mouth opened and then closed in shock.

"Can she do that?" whispered another.

"It's true she isn't really a maid..."

"But that's not fair!"

"But if she isn't a maid then she never agreed to the rules so she can do as she wants right?"

The first maid scowled in displeasure. "The question is, who the hell gave her the okay to get in here?"

"Not me, it was one of you idiots."

The argument was getting more and more heated, and more and more hands were grabbing at Rebecca's arms and legs and trying to drag her off, even tugging her up inches from the cock, but then, out of nowhere, the centaur let out a sleepy groan.

The room froze, every eye going to Fey.

"She-she's waking up!"

"What do we do?!"

"I don't know, I don't know!

"S-Scatter!"

Rebecca looked around in alarm as maids darted into the air like a herd of startled antelope, flinging on clothes as they ran for it. Precum filled bellies wobbled madly as too tight clothing was stretched over top, often causing precum to gush from their pussies as pressure was applied, long squirts of slightly cloudy pre squirting from their puffy folds as they desperately stifled moans while trying to stumble away. It was pure maid based chaos.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,006 Followers