X Centaurus Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm. Perhaps." The elf stepped away from the front desk and toward the main stairs. Flora floated up ahead of them.

"I've been meaning to ask Ella, why didn't you tell the Guild clerk about what happened at the bottom of the dungeon?"

Ellaria shot a glance back at her then to the room where a few adventurers were scattered about some looking in their direction. They looked away abruptly seeing Ellaria's gaze.

The elf pursed her lips and gestured up the stairs. Fey clopped up it following in her wake. At the top she led them to their rooms, the door opened into a group common room, a large open room with a fireplace and sofas, Vivi was lazing on one of them, her paws dangling off the side. Doors let off from the common room to bedrooms and a shared bathroom. This setup being why the inn billed itself as catering to adventuring bands. Flora was busy looking through her collection of weird potions, a mischievous expression on her face.

Ellaria closed the door as she stepped inside.

"My reasons weren't that special, I was looking out for our fellow adventurers really, like with the thieves. I tried to make the dungeon sound as uninteresting as possible without explicitly lying, I just don't want any of the local amateur adventurers going down there and getting themselves killed, whether that's by the magical armour or by whatever that giant machine thing was at the bottom."

Fey tilted her head to the side. "But I don't think anyone overheard you Ella, you were speaking pretty quietly to the clerk."

"Of course, but that's not the issue. It's the clerk herself. This isn't a big city guild, I doubt that clerk has more than a passing care for adventurers, well we saw that with her reaction to the thieves. The problem comes when one of those curious adventurers in there bribe her to hear what I said."

"She wouldn't!"

"You would be surprised, a quick coin for a little info is nothing if you don't care, and any adventurer hearing of what we saw will almost certainly have their curiosity peaked, and as they say, curiosity kills the cats. Unfortunately, I think the only reason she accepted my suggestion to get the guild to send an investigator is that it will take a long time to work through the bureaucracy and in the meantime she can run a grift."

"Hmm, you really care for our peers."

"Adventuring is my thing and adventurers are my people." Ellaria gave Fey a quick small smile.

"Didn't you get in trouble for that?" said Vivi, nonchalantly lazing on the couch.

Ellaria pursed her lips. "Yes... My family is... of high birth, they look down on adventurers."

"Ooh! posh girl wanted to rough it and daddy didn't like it!" mocked Flora from the table, various potions orbiting her.

"Crudely and nastily put but basically true."

"Well I'm glad you chose too," said Vivi, "You would not believe how awful most band captains are."

"I've seen that's the case, I worked at an adventuring school as a lecturer for a time. We had many teaching examples to show the students."

"Weirdly enough I'm completely unsurprised that you used to be a lecturer," said Vivi swinging her legs down and sitting up. "I think it's time."

"Time?"

The fox girl grinned. "Time to empty myself!"

Ellaria rolled her eyes. "Oh great, maybe people can stop assuming you are pregnant now."

"Hey, it's kinda fun, all that satisfying filling weight, people not knowing it's really centaur cum."

She stretched her arms and cracked her paws.

"See you in a tick."

The vulpine stepped away from the couch and waddled over to the bathroom door. She opened it and shut it behind her. A bathtub and a toilet were inside, top of the range plumbing, surprising for a town out in the sticks but then this wasn't a particularly cheap inn.

She wiggled her hips and the cum in her stomach sloshed back and forth, the pendulous momentum of it dragging her waist. She smiled to herself, she was going to enjoy emptying, she had had some pleasant dreams at The Slipper Otter inn about the first time she had emptied herself of Fey's hot and heavy cum.

She waddled over to the toilet. Partway there she thought she heard the door open behind her. She turned around about to ask for some privacy but found it was closed and no one was there. She blinked wondering if she had imagined the sound, but after a moment dismissed it and returned her attention to the toilet. She hooked her paw over her shorts and rocked her hips side to side pushing them down to her feet and extracting her white furred tail from a hole in the back.

She parked her curvy rear on the seat and settled in to wait. She could already start to feel Fey's cum shifting inside herself putting pressure on her insides.

She hummed contentedly and wiggled her toes enjoying the building sensation.

The vulpine was distracted however when a small shiny purple rubber ball about an inch across rolled out from beneath the bathtub. She stared at it.

"What the?"

The ball was joined by a second ball slightly larger than the first. The two balls rolled around on the tile floor seemingly of their own volition. After a moment of seemingly moving randomly they began to roll toward her. The vulpine eyed them wondering what the hell was going on. The two balls touched up against her toes, wiggled, then seemed to latch onto her and began rolling up her foot. She jerked in surprise and tried to shake them off but to no avail, they remained firmly in place seemingly stuck to her as though by gravity.

A rattling sound made her look up and eighteen more purple balls rolled from under the bathtub. Each ball was a little larger than the other, ranging from a little over one inch to six inches across. The vulpines brow furrowed in confusion. Was this some sort of service the inn had installed? Maybe a magical body cleansing service? She knew that in some cultures they used miniature slime monsters as a way to clean their bodies of dirt, was this something similar? The Artefact version perhaps? She thought she'd heard that was a thing in the big cities.

By this point the first two balls had climbed up to her thighs. She tried to pick one up but it swerved out of the way of her paw seemingly consciously dodging her claws. The two balls continued to roll along her thighs toward her. The vulpine narrowed her eyes at the balls. Were they magically cleaning her fur or something? She couldn't see any difference in the spots that they covered. The balls rolled onward, closer, and closer, they slipped from atop her thigh and moved to her inner thigh, squeezing between the gap in her legs. Vivi let out a little gasp as the first ball abruptly rolled into her clitoral hood, the bouncy rubber deforming slightly as it applied pressure.

"What the fuck? Is it malfunctioning?"

She squirmed uncomfortably as the pressure increased, and increased again as the second shiny purple rubber ball rolled up and began bumping against the first.

"Stupid little things, you can't clean in there."

Her hips shifted on the toilet seat. It was at this pint she felt rubber touch her toe pad and she looked down with slightly rounded eyes to see the eighteen other balls had arrived and begun making their way up her legs, suction cupping to them.

"Woah hold on guys, I don't want thisIS!" Her voice peaked as the first purple ball suddenly slipped downward and pressed up against her inner folds.

"AH! H-hey hold on!"

She bit her lip as the little ball butted up against her lower lips, shifting and rolling against her flesh.

"H-how do I turn this off? Command word? OFF! Stop! Mana saving mode!"

The balls ignored her. The second ball followed the first down and butted up behind it increasing the pressure on her puss. She held her paws up helplessly and looked down at her white furred legs that were now covered in shifting shiny purple rubber balls swiftly climbing upward. She noted, now slightly more alarmed, that the balls were arranging themselves in order of size with the largest last and the smallest first. The smallest were beginning to glide to her inner thighs and she closed her legs trying to stop their movement.

It didn't help. She could feel them wiggling between her thighs, driving onward determinedly, their smooth frictionless surface letting them slip between her pressed together legs. As she watched another squeezed down between them pushing her thighs apart. She grabbed for the next one trying to make its way down but it slipped and slicked out of the way with ease, easily dodging her paws and when she did touch them her paw pads simply slipped off the shiny surface.

She yelped as she felt the third ball crash into the first two balls that were pressing up against her puss increasing the pressure, then the fourth and fifth. She bit her lip as her labia compressed under the force, then with a sudden lurch that made her gasp aloud the first ball Schlopped inside, her lips slipping around it and engulfing it.

"O-oh g-gods. I- I'm not dirty in there guys, you g-gotta stoOOAAIIH!!!"

Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop!

Balls began pushing into her folds non-stop, progressively getting larger. Vivi's mouth opened wide and her paws scrabbled at the toilet seat, her hips rolling back as more and more balls pushed and slipped inside her.

Sixth, seventh, eighth, Schlop! Schlop! Schlop!

Her feet skittered across the tile, still held together by her shorts around her ankles. Her knees tried to close but the balls were bunching up between her thighs pressing them apart, a hoard of balls all eagerly seeking out her privates and pushing and shoving trying to get in her. She could feel the first ball deep insider, it was wiggling against the entrance to her womb, pushing relentlessly against her deepest most sacred place. It didn't seem to bother the little ball and after a moment of willful pressure she shuddered as she felt it enter her womb. More followed.

"Sh-Shiiittt!"

Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Even more balls pushed between her folds.

By this point the balls were several inches across and had slowed down, having to press harder and harder to get inside her. She squirmed under the pressure, the force of all the cum in her stomach squeezing down from above while the balls squeezed up from below.

SCHLOP! The first four inch ball pushed and shoved its way inside.

"F-Fucking gods. S-stop!" She tried to grab at the balls as the next SCHLOPPed into her, her sweaty paw pads slicking off the rubber surface as they slipped between her thighs.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"Hnnggghh!!"

Her hips were practically leaving the toilet seat as she squirmed, her belly sloshing across as her spine arched, her back knocking roughly against the wall behind as she levered her self up and around trying to hold the spheres back, her leg muscles working over time trying to hold together but to no avail. She noted with alarm that her belly was actually larger than when she had first sat down, the spheres inside her womb increasing her mass.

Short of breath her paws grasped at her slowly expanding belly. She could actually feel the balls in her womb, their slippery lubricated surface causing them to mix and stir and slip around each other in a storm of shifting shiny slick rubber.

Her toes spread as a particularly large ball pressed up against her so hard she was lifted off the seat for a moment.

"I kn-know you want t-to be with your- f-friends, b-but you're not g-gona FiiiiiiiiiEEEEEE!!"

SCHLOP!!

She began hyperventilating as her cunt stretched to its limit and engulfed the ball, her lower lips going thin as they stretched around its slick circumference

Her paw slapped down on the toilet seat and her claws made furrows in the wood.

"FFFFF-"

SCHLOP!

"-UUUUUU-"

SCHLOP!

"-UUUUU-"

SCHLLOP!

Her other paw came down on the seat and her claws dug deep into the seat.

At last, the last ball shoved and butted up against her abused reddened muff. The largest, a large step above the previous ball in size at a monstrous six inches in diameter.

"N-No!" she shook her head side to side furiously as though to deny it, but it wouldn't be denied, the ball pressed and pressed, squeezing so hard up against her muff that her clit was forced from its hood and squished up against the rubber ball.

"Oh fuck, oh g-gods, oh stahhhpAAIIEEEEEE!!!" her voice rose higher.

SCCCHHHLLLLOP!!!

"AIIIEEEE!!!" and then her voice peaked as all six inches of ball forced its way inside stretching her more than she could even imagine. She ripped the wooden toilet seat in half as her arms and legs went up, the two halves clattering to the ground either side. She squirted hard. Like a burst barrel, clear fluid gushed across the room from her snatch and rained down on the tile and door. She thrashed and slipped from the ceramic bowl to fall to the tile floor, landing on her belly which set her off again as all the squirming moving balls inside her shifted and were compressed along with Fey's cum in her stomach. Her rear up in the air, her tail flagging, she sprayed down the toilet and the wall behind it, the fluid spattering and dripping, rivulets running and dripping down the china to form a shallow puddle at the base.

Her feet clawed at the tile as she rode out the orgasm, claws slipping off the now soaked tile as she rested on top her expanded belly.

She came down breathing hard, her face a sweaty mess, drool hanging from her lips and her white fur askew, her tongue lolling from her mouth.

"W-what the fucking fuck! The hell kind of cleaning magic is this???"

She dragged one limp paw to her stretched belly and put her paw pad against it. She could just about feel the balls inside her self, they were still moving, exploring the inside of her womb.

"G-guys, what are you doing to me, what are you doing in there!"

She suddenly shuddered as she felt the balls inside her suddenly swirl and mix around as though caught in a current.

"J-just settle down, P-please settle down guys!"

The balls did not settle down instead becoming more excited, swirling around her insides. Then she felt it. The entrance of her womb was being pushed at again, touched at, explored, but this time from the other side. A ball was looking for a way out. It found it.

She gasped as the smallest ball suddenly slipped back into her puss, then the next, then the next. They squirmed around scraping at her insides, wiggling and swirling until the smallest found her abused lower lips and peaked through, wiggling and pushing until with a quiet little 'schlop' it slipped free.

The vulpine shuddered on top her belly, prone on the floor.

"Th-that's r-right, c-come out little g-guys, get out of my w-womb p- pLLEEE!"

Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLLOP! SCHLLOP!!

"AIIEIEEE!!"

Sixteen rubber balls were pulled from her cunt, each ball stretched her labia into a larger and larger O shape as they forced their way free.

Vivi squirted hard as her arms scrabbled against the damp tile, her claws scratching at it but gaining no traction and slipping across it. Clear fluid spraying down in a straight stream from her cunt to the tile, back spattering fluid across her thighs.

The sixteen spheres outside of her behaved differently this time, instead of being stuck to a surface as before they floated in a string, a long string of sixteen balls progressively decreasing in size with an air gap between each one, the smallest at the end. The string of balls reached high up into the air and curled over her back like a strange lewd scorpion tail. It waggled in the air as Vivi's hips shook uncontrollably.

The vulpine breathed in gasps, her head resting against the tile. She dragged her head to the side and looked up what was sticking out of her puss and curled above her back.

She closed her mouth and grit her teeth, her paw curling into a fist she limp wristedly slammed it against the ground.

"Flora! You fucking levitating asshole! I know it's you now! Fuck youuuuu!"

The scorpion tail waggled in the air cheekily as though laughing.

"Get out here you crazed ankle biter! I know you're doing this to get back at me jumping you at the hotspring! I'm gonna shove a beehive up your pussy until you piss honey!"

The scorpion tail paused. Then it seemed to curve down slowly until the tip was pointing at Vivi's head. She had the weirdest feeling the puppeted tail was looking at her. She glared back at it as she lay prone.

"Yeah, I bet you didn't like that, you slutty dumpster goblin, you dumb bitch!"

The scorpion tail stared at her for a moment then it began to shudder, each ball vibrating in place. The air was suddenly filled by the sound of stretching squeaking rubber. Vivi's eyes went wide and scared as she watched the balls expand, the purple rubber thinning and becoming semi transparent as an invisible force was applied to their interior make them larger, pushing and them outward. The smallest ball had grown from an inch across to four inches and the largest had grown to eight inches in diameter.

"Uh, uhm, h-hey now, I uh, I was just joking, I- I didn't mean it! P-please Flora!"

The scorpion tail determinedly moved backwards curving down on itself until the tip pressed up against Vivi's exposed asshole.

"No no no! don't do it! Don't do it!"

The scorpion tail which emerged out of Vivi's pussy and curved back on itself to point at her asshole suddenly lurched forward and the tip rammed against her anus, the ball squashing up against her butthole, flattening slightly as stronger and stronger pressure was applied. Vivi desperately dragged her paws along the slippery tiles trying to get away but since the base was attached to her puss it was completely hopeless, she only succeeded in dragging herself a few inches forward. All the while the pressure only increased and increased until with a SCLURP! her anus was forcibly stretched out and made to consume the rubber ball.

"NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" screamed the vulpine as her buttocks clenched and unclenched with the virgin sensation of having something so large forced inside. Her feet kicked against the tiles flicking droplets of girl cum into the air, her claws digging so hard against the tile that long white scratch marks were left in the surface.

She ground her teeth together, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Then the second ball slammed between her but cheeks. Vivi yelped and shoved her wrist in her mouth, biting down to keep her self from screaming.

SCLURP!

The next ball forced its way inside making the vulpine shudder and quake, then the next, each ball getting progressively larger. She moaned and whined into her wrist, closing her eyes hard

SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP! SCLURP!

With each ball the fox girls thighs twitch and shook, her cheeks jiggling wildly as the purple rubber slipped inside her abused butthole, filling up and rounding out her belly once more. At last the giant rubber beads stopped, just three beads remaining outside her cunt and asshole, a line curved back on itself going from her puss to her anus.

She trembled all over as she pulled her saliva covered wrist from her mouth, a string of spit connecting it for a moment before snapping.

Her eyebrow twitched as her gaze slowly rose.

"A-are y-you d-done? I-is that enough?"

A voice came from nowhere. "Oh, I'm just beginning."

Vivi's eyes slowly widened and her breath hitched. Then she felt it. The string was pulling back, pulling back from her anus, all while the lower largest bead began pushing against her swollen muff.

"NUU!" she wailed bouncing her fist against the tile and kicking as her butthole was slowly pushed outward, round around the sphere, a lewd bulge with her abused pucker capping it. She grit her teeth and strained, trying to help push it out.