X Centaurus Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sudden SCLURP! Her pucker slipped around the rubber purple ball, at the same time the ball pushing against her puss SCHLOPPPED! And forced itself inward stretching her lower lips incredibly thin.

As the ball left her anus the ball behind it rammed up against the exit. Of course since she was still so full of Fey's cum the portion of cum that was in front of the ball was forcefully ejected at high speed. White exploded from her anus. A flower of white bloomed, a sheet of white flying through the air, disintegrating into droplets. It splattered against everything behind her coating it in a layer of cum, the wall, the toilet, the sink, everything was caked with cum.

"OH GAWWDDD!"

Vivi came, Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Girl cum splattering against the tile.

She shuddered but had less than a second to recover as the next ball distended her asshole

"HNNG!"

SCLURP! SCHLOP! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt!

Vivi thrashed on the tile, her whole body convulsing as rubber was forced in and out of her and a gush of Fey's cum with it, spraying in a cone behind her.

She let out a long whine as her clit twitched and her hip muscles trembled and spasmed. Already she could feel the next one coming, faster and faster.

SCLURP! SCHLOP! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt!

And then the next.

SCLURP! SCHLOP! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt!

Faster and faster, her voice steadily rose from a frantic whine up and into a full throated scream as more and more of the balls chainsawed through her. Each ball forced free bringing with it cups of cum to splatter down her legs and everything behind her.

SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt!

"AIIIIEEE!!"

Her knees and feet hammered against the tile as her legs thrashed out of control, her mouth as open as far as possible her tongue straining outward.

"S-S-SlowIIEEE D-DoWnnn!!" she managed to get out between gasping screams but the balls didn't listen, instead they sped up.

SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP!

skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH!

Vivi came harder than she had ever cum in her entire life. Girl cum was spraying from her puss so hard that it was sputtering with the pressure and going in all directions, soaking her fur from belly to toes

SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP! SCHLOP! SCLURP!

"HNYYAAAAA!!!!!"

Her whole body trembled as stimulation ripped through her like lightning.

At last, the final ball pulled free from her asshole along with a hose of white that poured out of her, a stream that fell over the cum caked toilet caking it with ever more cum. The last of Fey's cum oozed from her pucker as the last ball slipped inside her puss.

Her face rested on the tile, the entire bathroom floor was wet, a layer of cummy girl cum swamping it. Her breath made ripples across the surface as she panted.

"Oh- oh gods, its all out, it's all gone."

"Well. There's still the rubber balls," came a voice.

Vivi's eyes slowly widened as the rubber balls in her womb began to move around. The cum no longer softening her belly meant that when she looked down she could actually see the individual balls moving around beneath her white fur, squirming and swirling sound like they were caught under a waterfall.

She licked her lips nervously.

"H-hold on, J-just-"

The balls suddenly swelled in size, her belly stretching to contain them, her hip raising of the ground as the volume filling her womb increased, each ball gaining inches in size, together swelling her belly way past nine months pregnant with quadruplets.

She slapped her paws against the sides of her bloated stomach as the pressure on her insides jumped.

"F-FUCK!"

She could feel it, the smallest ball which was still very large had found the entrance to her womb and was pressing against it.

"It's, no, y-you can't!!"

The ball squirmed free back into her puss making her quake, and stretching her folds. She felt like her very hips were being shifted as the ball pressed up against the inside of her lower lips, pushing out her reddened swollen muff, a peak of purple visible in her slit as it pushed and squeezed. She felt like she was giving birth.

And then her lips yawned wide around its circumference going thin and the ball popped free.

SCHLOP!

Vivi howled

Her legs thrashed into the air as she rolled atop her rubber filled womb.

GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH!

A truly impressive amount of girl cum exploded from her, so hard and so fast that it irritated her erect clit.

Then the next ball slipped free. Then the next. Each progressively getting larger.

SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!SCHLOP!

GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH!

The tile cracked and shattered beneath her knees and feet as they drummed against the ground, her mouth yawning wide as she wailed without restraint, saliva flecking free.

Cumming nonstop she was unprepared when the final largest ball tried to make its escape.

Her puss bulged outward, unable to let the sheer volume of the rubber go. Her hips lifted up into the air and she was physically dragged across the tile by the levitating ball, her claws screeching at the tile as she was dragged by her own pussy.

"AAIIIEEEE!!!!!"

With one final SCHLOP! It stretched her more than she imagined possible and slipped free from her cunt.

She came and at the exact same moment she passed out. Her body flopped down on the ruined tile, limp as a wet towel even as her puss continued to squirt.