X Centaurus Ch. 005

Story Info
A futa centaur turns a fairy into a sloppy mess.
7.3k words
4.56
16.4k
19
1

Part 6 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,010 Followers

"Oh my gods Vivi! what have you done to the bathroom!"

A groan was all Ellaria got in the reply. She stood in the doorway, her eyes looking around the disaster scene that was their shared bathroom. Vivi was slumped in a heap in the middle of the shattered tile floor.

Flora appeared beside her.

"Wow, what has that crazy fox been doing all night long? Gosh!"

Vivi's low groans took on a slightly more aggrieved tone, but the fox girl was still too out of it to do much more than just lay in a puddle of her own juices and Fey's cum.

"This is going to come out of your pay Vivi. Godsdammit."

The fox girl made a slightly more panicked groan and tried to move but all she accomplished was to vaguely flop around on the ground like a beached fish.

"Forget her, she's out of it. Come on let's check on Fey, make sure she hasn't doubled in size during the night or whatever."

"Don't even joke about that," said Ellaria glaring at the floating gnome.

"Well, don't you want to check just in case?"

The elf pursed her lips but turned from the bathroom and strode across the shared common room to Fey's bedroom door. She brought up a fist and rapped on the door.

A whimper of pain came from inside.

The gnome and the elf exchanged glances.

"Are you okay Fey?"

"Yes... no, n-not really..."

Ellaria tried the door handle.

"It's locked dummy," said the gnome.

"How did you know it was locke-"

"Give me a second!" came Fey's voice, interrupting the elf.

Ellaria gave the gnome a suspicious look but the gnome preserved her look of perfect innocence.

From inside came the sound of awkward shuffling and a squeaking bed and then the clop clop of hooves meeting floorboards. The clops stuttered for a second as the occupant found her balance and then a sucked in breath from some apparent discomfort.

Ellaria raised an elegant elvish eyebrow at the door.

The sound of hooves, and above that the sound of Fey's morning wood slapping up against her barrel neared the door and then a bolt was rammed across. The door swung open revealing the shirtless centaur, slightly taller than the day before. She was clearly distressed, her hips shifting behind her.

"What's wrong Fey?"

"C-can you look? I c-can't see how bad it's gotten, but it's so tight!"

"Er sure? What are we looking at?"

The centaur bit her lip but turned around, her back half being displayed to the pair. Fey's balls came into view very quickly, mostly because they were significantly larger than they had been.

"Holy shit Fey, your balls look ready to blow!" said the gnome.

The centaur moved her legs nervously causing her testicles to swing around below her muff. The size of them, easily as big as a pair of cantaloupes, meant they had some serious mass and they swung heavily into her legs either side. Despite colliding with her legs they didn't change shape in the slightest, each ball strained taut and round and overly full, throbbing in time with the centaur's heartbeat.

"That does seem... problematic. Does it hurt Fey?"

"N-no, but the pressure, it's uncomfortable, sore."

"Seems like you've graduated from blue balls to purple balls. You know I could do something about this problem. As the most experienced in milking Fey I volunteer myself to take one for the band, to ensure we are all in top form."

"Flora this isn't just another opportunity to get yourself filled. She's our bandmate and she needs real actual help. I think now that we are in a town with mages who might know something on the subject we should look into getting help. It might be a really simple fix Fey, you could go back to normal today."

The gnome stuck out her tongue at the elf.

"Y-you think so?" said Fey.

"Nothings certain but I feel confident. We may as well make it the first thing we do today, I wouldn't be a good band captain if I just left you out to dry like this, come on."

The band minus Vivi gathered and clothed themselves. Fey had questions as to why the bathroom was obliterated and the fox girl passed out on the floor but neither of the others seemed to know anything, Flora very firmly stated she knew nothing of what happened and was entirely separate from any events that may or may not have happened at the scene of the incident.

They made their way back down to the lobby and out onto the street. Warm morning light bathed the paving.

Thankfully there weren't too many people around so Fey only had to deal with a few stunned glances or loose jaws pointed her way. Ellaria led them through town to the mages district, a small district made up of a minor magic school, several shops, and the town's Mages Guild. All of these buildings were several orders of magnitude more ornate and wealthy looking than the Adventurers Guild.

They walked into the Mages Guild with Ellaria in front. The inside was filled with rare dark hardwoods, pile woven rugs, and gilded paintings, an impressive display of wealth.

To the side of the entranceway was a white bearded old mage ensconced in a couch and smoking a long pipe. As he spotted Ellaria he smiled and nodded sagely and winked at her, his eyes moved onto the pink haired gnome floating behind her and his amiable expression turned to a frown and then his eyes followed onto Fey and the low down part of her that caught the eye. The mage choked on his pipe and had to beat a fist against his chest to clear his throat.

"See I told you mages don't like me," said Flora crossing her arms.

"I'm not sure it was you who that mage was reacting to murmured Ellaria in reply.

"Hmmph. And I'm sure that wink wasn't for you?"

"He was just being friendly to all of us."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night elfy."

Before they made it much further, and caused much more of a disturbance, a grey-haired bespectacled guild mage wearing heavy mage robes rushed up to them and held out his hands beseechingly.

"Please, please, how may I help such a dignified and noble elf such as yourself? The Mages Guild is at your service."

"Excellent, I'll cut to the point, I wish to have my centaur friend here checked for curses, blessings, afflictions, banes, hexes, charms or any kind of magical affliction whatsoever. Is that possible?"

The grey-haired mage blinked at her then peered at Fey from behind his thick glasses.

"Is there something of a problem? I don't see-"

Flora telekinetically pushed him slightly to the side, he stumbled in surprise then froze as he saw Fey's large horse dick throbbing beneath her barrel.

"Wha- what? Y-you can't bring that thing in here! That's obsene! Indecent!"

"Well, that's why we're here to get it fixed. My friend here used to be entirely female, now she is not and not in a, uh, small way."

The clearly flustered mage adjusted his glasses.

"This is most out of the ordinary."

"Grow a spine mage boy, it's just a giant throbbing horse cock."

The mage glared at the floating gnome.

"Do you have anyone who might know what's wrong with her?" asked Ellaria.

The mage seemed to gather his shattered professionalism off the floor and reset himself.

"...We do have an expert in magical maladies who may be able to help.... For the small fee of two hundred silver."

"Two hundred!? That's absurd! You can't expect anyone to pay that!"

Fey whimpered uncomfortably behind her, her hips shifting trying to find a position where her balls weren't quite as tight, and failing.

Ellaria glanced back and grimaced.

"Not two hundred. One hundred."

"One hundred seventy five."

"One hundred five."

"One hundred and seventy and no lower."

"One hundred and five or I'll tell all of my elf friends that the mage guild in this town is a pile of garbage not worth bothering with and none of them will come here ever again. You know elves live centuries right? Word of mouth is ten thousand times more deadly with elves than other species, you'll lose so much money in the long run."

"You wouldn't dare. That's just not done!"

"You want to risk it? This is potentially my friend's life we are talking about here. Don't push me," said Ellaria, raising an eyebrow and looking down her nose at the mage.

The mage tried to read her stone cold confident expression but whatever he saw it didn't help him. He relented.

"Fine. One hundred and five out of the kindness of our hearts and to save the innocent eyes of passersby from your friend's protrusion."

"Excellent!" beamed Ellaria.

"The band's savings..." murmured Fey worriedly as Ellaria pulled a large bag of coin from her dimensional bag and handed it over to the guild employee.

She followed after the elf as she and the mage left the entrance area of the guild. She found herself trotting down purple carpeted passageways until they came to a door with a sign on it that read:

Mage Alger, High Class Sensomancer

The grey-haired mage left them outside. Ellaria knocked at the door. After a moment the door swung open of its own volition and the band wandered through.

Inside they found a lab filled with glass vials, various large lenses, eyeglasses, and oddly shaped telescopes. There appeared to be no one there.

"Ah, classic Guild Mage, can't even be bothered to be around to be useful."

"Maybe they went out of lunch or something?" said Fey.

"Guild Mages are always out to lunch," said Flora, peering through a violet tinted lens that made her face huge.

"Please take care around the equipment. It is very expensive and I doubt you would be able to afford to replace it," came a voice.

Fora blinked and looked around to see a blonde-haired fairy with pink eyes fluttering in the air beside her. The fairy was tiny, only eight inches tall and was wearing a tiny white robe.

"You're the mage we're here to see?" said the gnome raising her eyebrows at her fellow flier.

"Ahem, no, not quite. I'm Mage Alger's assistant. You may call me Petal. What is it exactly that you are looking to have analysed?"

"My friend's dick."

The fairy froze up and nearly fell out of the air, her wings flapping frantically to keep her aloft. Flora laughed at her struggle.

"Y-you have a strange sense of humour gnome. Please take this seriously, a mage's time is valuable."

"Whoever said I was joking dinky doll?"

Flora turned and pointed to Fey, the fairy followed the line of her finger to Fey's penis and her mouth flapped open.

"Who the hell let you in here like that?!"

Ellaria narrowed her eyes at the fairy. "We paid good money to have our friend looked at, she has a serious condition, perhaps life threatening. She was transformed from her natural entirely female state to this unknown state. She needs help, now are you going to help us save our friend's life or are you going to return the two hundred silver I spent getting this appointment and accept the black mark on your reputation, or worse?"

"Uh, s-sorry, if it's that bad I can take a look while we wait for Mage Alger to return. He shouldn't be long but I can help things along by running some of the more basic tests."

"Perfect."

Fey trotted forward and the fairy looked at her warily before she seemed to gather herself.

"First things first I suppose, I'll check for any dangerous curse based emanations."

Flora blinked. "Wait what do you mean emanations? Are you saying that Fey could be hurting us?"

"Potentially yes. There have been curses known to make people around the cursed person become slowly sick and eventually die."

Flora took a dramatic swoop away from Fey.

"Wha- no it can't be!" said Fey worriedly, her hooves dancing on the floor out of nervous energy.

The fairy lifted her hands placatingly. "Please, calm down, stuff like that is vanishingly rare, I am only checking first for safety concerns."

"R-right," said Fey trying to control her fretting.

The fairy moved amongst the various instruments arranged across the desk and counters of the lab until she came upon one with a trio of black nearly opaque plate sized lenses on adjustable arms. The fairy pushed them around until they were aligned and pointed toward Fey and then hovered behind them and peered through the set, her chin resting in her hand.

"Hmm. Seems there is nothing to worry about, not even a smidge of anything problematic."

The centaur let out a sigh of relief.

The fairy flew down to a desk and pulled open a drawer. She dove inside and pulled out a multi lensed magnifying glass that was nearly as large as she was. She handled it well showing her surprising strength for her body size.

"I, uh, I have to get a little closer for this."

"That's fine, please just figure out what's wrong with me."

The fairy zipped up to Fey's side and began fiddling with the glass, pulling different lenses across and peering through it at Fey's side. It took a little while, and as the minutes passed the fairy slowly drifted closer to Fey's barrel until she bumped into it and jerked back with a small noise of surprise.

Flora yawned exaggeratedly. "You done twinkle toes? Or do you need to look up her nostrils as well?"

Petal blinked. "Uh, no, that's everything, I couldn't find a thing wrong with her, the most you can say is that she's rather magically powerful. Miss centaur if you ever wish to join the Mage's Guild we would welcome one of a calibre such as yourself." The fairy adjusted her white robe, tugging at the neckline.

"R-really? But I tried before and they rejected me..."

"Well, who's to say that whatever was done to you hasn't made you better magically too Fey? A larger body, a stronger body, and a bit more powerful magic as a side effect? It does make a certain amount of sense right?" said Ellaria.

"I, I guess."

"All the more reason you should totally stick with being a big dicked centaur in my opinion," said Flora.

"Not worth the risk. We don't know what might happen in future. Fools gamble on unknowns," dismissed the elf.

The fairy cleared her throat suddenly. "We can do some subsurface tests that might provide a clue. Uhm, say, is it getting warm in here?" The fairy undid a button of her robe revealing a bit of cleavage.

"Subsurface tests?"

"Yes, yes, it shouldn't take long."

The fairy gestured and Fey followed until they came to a small standing curtain. The curtain wasn't particularly large so Fey wasn't able to be hidden entirely behind it and her front half poked out.

"Uhm, what's this for?"

"Well, to get the best sample I believe we will need to focus on the part of the body most clearly affected. If there is anywhere that we will be able to see some kind of magical effect it will be your uhm, novel appendage."

"She's saying cock Fey. She wants to put a magnifying glass on your big juicy horse cock."

The fairy cough choked and had to take a moment to clear her throat and put a hand over her mouth. A little bit of drool came away with her hand.

"Your, uh, gnome friend has a way with words."

"I am a poetic wordsmith beyond parallel, I know," said Flora serenely.

The fairy flatly ignored that and produced what appeared to be a wand and a measuring tape. She then drifted down below Fey's barrel, a flush slowly building on her face. By the time she reached Fey's throbbing horse cock her eyes were round and her breathing was starting to get heavy. As she neared the smell of it filled her nose until she could smell nothing else but the pleasant musk, her nostrils flared unconsciously drawing the scent in. Up close the mass of meat was simply vast, the larger veins alone were as thick around as her arms, it's girth far larger than her entire body.

"Gods how is it so big, it's so so much bigger than me," she murmured.

The cock throbbed at her words as though enjoying the flattery.

The fairy swallowed nervously and put a small hand against the mass that utterly dwarfed her, her tiny fingers weren't even large enough to wrap around the nearest vascular vein. She put her palm up against the wall of flesh.

"H-hot. It's burning up."

"I-is this part of the procedure Mage Petal?" said Fey nervously.

"Yes, absolutely. Please remain still."

The fairy licked her lips and flitted up over the top of the horse cock. She slowly lowered herself down until her bare feet touched down on the hot top side of the cock. She slowly stopped flapping her wings until she was balanced on top of it, heat radiating up through her legs.

She took a moment, feeling how the soles of her feet felt against the hot and hard surface, she could feel each beat of Fey's heart vibrating her tiny body.

Bracing herself she held up the tape measure and walked it to the base of Fey's cock, nearly tripping over a particularly thick vein in the process. She had to duck a bit to reach the space between the penis and her barrel but she managed to get the tape down and stick it in place as it was magically designed to do. She turned and made her way back down the shaft, her arms outstretched to keep her balance as it bobbed up and down, the soles of her feet pressing down on veins, she could feel the blood pumping through the shaft powered by Fey's powerful horse body.

"A-almost- the-"

Fey's cock jerked, bouncing upward, and her head collided with the underside of Fey's barrel. She fell down with a whump, her legs splayed across the trunk of the shaft, her robes split wide, her muff crashed down against the hot unyielding surface and she let out a squeak. A hand slapping over her mouth in an attempt to muffle it.

"Is everything okay?" asked Ellaria from behind the curtain.

"Y-yes! Everything is completely fine! Please do not interrupt what I am doing!"

She'd come down just before the head of the cock and she used her thighs to steady her self and brought up the end of the tape measure she still had in hand. Leaning forward she pushed the end over the head and took a measurement.

"T-two f-foot and- h-holy fuck- e-eight inches," she breathed.

"I'm not sure how this helps Mage Petal!" said Fey biting her lip.

"It definitely helps. A good magical analysis starts with data, and measurements are an important part of that," said the fairy swallowing a mouthful of saliva.

"O-okay."

"Chill out Fey, at least you know for a fact you have a certified beast down there now."

The fairy shifted her hips that were straddled over Fey's shaft, a damp patch left behind with each motion. She pulled on the tape and it came unstuck from Fey's base allowing her to gather it together in preparation to measure her circumference. She shuffled back a little to make space to measure. Unfortunately her muff was dragged over a particularly vascular vein in the process, pressing up against her clit. She let out a low whorish moan.

"Enjoying yourself pixie puff?" came Flora's voice, the leer actually audible.

"Wha- I'm not a pixie! That's highly offensive to fairy k-kind!"

The fairy began to unconsciously grind her hips into the vein her puss was resting on top, rubbing the surface over her groin and smearing her puffy lower lips apart.

She bit her lip and tried to throw the tape measure around the shaft and catch it as it came up the other side. Her shaky hands completely flubbed it and she could only watch as the tape fell to the floor far below.

"Sh-Shiiit," she groaned as her hips pressed down harder and harder, her folds spreading over the vein. She peaked and nearly snapped the wand in her hands in two as her legs trembled and she moaned sluttily, a rivulet of wet running from underneath her hips and down the side of Fey's shaft.

She fell forward breathing hard, her body sweaty, her face pressed up against the skin of Fey's dick. She could practically taste the musk of it it was so strong. It tasted good, no, it tasted amazing.

"I'm not sure I like you taking advantage of my friend you know. It's not very professional, even if you are apparently the worlds most ambitious size queen."

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,010 Followers