X Centaurus Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the final lens clicked into place and the mechanical goggles made a long beep and a female voice was emitted.

[No anomalies detected. Subject normal]

The mage ripped the goggles from his head and leaned over the desk shakily, breath coming in gasps.

"The hell does that mean!" said Flora, "How the hell is she fine, have you seen how much she cums?!"

"That is most strange Mage Algar," said the fairy. "I'm sure there is something magical here."

"I don't care what it says, you got the answer you paid for elf. Take you and your friends here and get the hell out of my lab!"

"You gave me no answer mage."

The mage jabbed a finger down at the goggles resting on the table.

"The hell do you think this is? A child's toy? I scanned her for every damned curse and hex and magical malady that I know of! Your centaur friend is either completely naturally like that at this point or..."

"Or?"

"Or there's something wrong with her soul. Guild Mages don't go in for that poppycock you'll have to find some crackbrained fruitcake Soulomancer for that. Now out out out!"

The mage made no qualms about rushing around herding the mess creating intruders from his lab, flapping his hands at them angrily until they were forced to leave.

Fey left cummy hoof prints in her wake to the mage's vexation.