X Centaurus Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up to see Ellaria staring at her.

"Wha- what happened? Is something wrong?"

"Your cock, it hasn't gone soft, and gods Fey, your balls, they're even larger!"

Fey blinked and then seemed to become more aware of herself. She let out a little trembling gasp her eyes shifting down to her crotch where her cock throbbed excitedly. She swallowed.

"I can feel them, my balls, they feel like they're going to burst Ella!"

"Just calm down okay."

"Ella, p-please I need to cum, I need you!"

"I- I, the others?"

"They're already at their limit Ella, P-please"

"I- I-"

Ellaria looked at Fey's massive throbbing dick and swallowed. She almost took a step toward the centaur, ready to take her cum, to be massively filled without end. Ella was on a knife point, it would only take a little to send her jumping into Fey's arms and onto her cock, but then at the last moment she managed to control herself. This wasn't right, she was the band captain, she couldn't have sex with her subordinate! But she was in so much distress... but...

Suddenly Ellaria had an idea for a better solution.

"Fey, maybe we've been doing this all wrong, you need relief, extreme relief, but maybe none of us have the skillset to give you that properly."

"Wha- what are you saying?"

"I'm saying we should find an, ahem, professional of the night."