X-Change: Jamie's Story, Day 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Jamie must come to terms with what he did last night.
2k words
4.58
36.3k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two:

I awoke, certain that it was just a dream... A really weird dream. A really weird, vivid, erotic, confusing dream.

But I was in a bed that wasn't mine. I looked down and I was still a woman. I could feel all the things I was feeling last night, and couldn't feel the things I've been feeling for the rest of my life!

I grabbed the clock beside Steven's bed and checked the time -- 9.30. I had taken the pill around midnight last night and the bottle said each one lasts twelve hours.

I was contemplating where to hide for two and a half hours when I suddenly felt an arm wrap around me... and something poking me in between my legs. Steven nuzzled my neck, whispering in a low groan, "Good morning." It was clear how he felt. He had no qualms at all about this.

In any scenario, sleeping with my son's best friend, who is also my tenant, was a bad idea... and I'm not a woman, I'm a man! A straight man! I mean, okay, maybe bi-curious. I've done stuff with men before... But that was hands and mouths only. And it was a long time ago. This, this was waaay different. I had a vagina for starters. And I was actually getting penetrated! But, somehow this felt different... emotionally too.

My reverie was broken when Steven started grinding against me and lifted my upper leg. He moved his face closer to mine and I caught a strong whiff of his scent... His distinctly masculine scent. I don't know what it did to me, because my face turned on its own and locked lips with him again. As he slid his cock in from behind, I let out a loud moan. It should have been one of protest... but it wasn't.

I didn't stop him when he starting bucking his hips into me from behind, pushing his shaft deep into my depths and working my fresh pussy. It was still such a new sensation to have something filling up my insides... and to have it feel so good. When he eagerly grabbed my right tit, I could feel my insides twitch and clench for him.

It wasn't long before we came together again and, for the second time in two days, I felt his hot cum spray inside me; some of it landed on my thigh. I looked down and I was disgusted... theoretically. I mean this was someone else's cum on me! But, at the same time, I couldn't help feeling.... happy. It was also a visible testament to the pleasure we were both feeling. It was the same enjoyment I felt when I made a woman cum, only even more visceral.

Steven broke my contemplation again by pulling my face back and kissing me and I continued acting on instinct; just going along with what was happening because it felt good.

When I told him I needed to shower, he didn't even consider I meant without him. He was eager to go again, probably a few times, but I convinced him that I should leave well before I change back, just to avoid anything disastrous happening.

My shower gave me time to properly examine my temporary body for the first time. It was softer than my old one; my skin was just naturally more supple. Most of me was as I would have expected but there were things I started to notice... like how I could physically feel my breasts on my chest. I never really imagined it was like that. And I could feel the absence of my male genitals... it was a lot more spacious down there. I couldn't help but touch my pussy lips, exploring the sensations of contact down there. It was like I was fingering a female partner, except I was the one reacting. I suddenly had so much more insight into which spots felt good and how hard to touch each of them. I was so sensitive that it didn't take long for me to reach a trembling orgasm; forcing me to lock my legs together and pull my fingers out. I didn't like to admit it, but the memories of the previous night were at the front of my mind.

While I was drying myself off, I couldn't help gazing into the mirror. I really was a very attractive woman - it was no wonder Steven was so eager to have his way with me.

I stepped out of the shower and realised I had no female clothes to wear. But a quick glance at the clock told me I didn't have to wait long. Changing back was an anti-climactic experience. You don't really feel anything. One minute you're in one body, then you blink and you're in another -- I think the pills blank your mind for the duration of the transformation.

I changed into my regular clothes and stepped out. Not all too surprisingly, Steven was lurking in the hallway. When I met eyes with him, it most definitely felt different. He wasn't looking at me with lust anymore, more a sense of embarrassment. After all, here he was, staring at a guy he wanted to fuck -- he wasn't used to that. For me, it was more of a subtle change... I could still sort of feel hips lips touching mine when I looked at them, still picture his body without his clothes on... vaguely, but I didn't quite feel the same need to jump him. It was the same set of eyes I was looking through, but I guess chemically different stuff was going on inside me. Or maybe it was just the lack of interest on his part.

I walked up to him slowly, determined in my mind what I was going to say. Conscious of the fact that Bryan must be back in the house by now, I kept my tone low.

"Listen, about what happened," I started, but was swiftly interrupted.

"When can we do it again!?" he chirped eagerly. "No, this is what I'm talking about Steven! We can't do that again."

"But," he was taken aback, his horny mind not calculating that I might not want to return to being a woman so swiftly. "You enjoyed it too. I know you did!"

"Steven..."

"Hey I might not have gotten laid in a while but I know what a girl looks like when she's cumming."

I flushed red. "Yes, I did enjoy it but... that doesn't mean anything! It's wrong."

"What's wrong about two consenting adults have incredible sex!?" I suppose he was right there.

I heard soft footsteps approaching and promptly hushed up. Ryan came around the corner from his room with a grin on his face, "What are you two whispering about?" We must have looked like deer in headlights because neither of us could muster a reply. "I'm going now; I'll see you guys on Monday," he said, making his way down the stairs.

"Wait, what!?" I startled, following him down hurriedly.

"I told you dad, I'm going camping with Gwen for the weekend."

I had totally blanked on that. "Oh, right, yeah..."

"I'll walk you out dude," said Steven, even though his eyes were fixed on me. I glared back at him, like we were arguing with just looks. As he walked past, he paused and put something into my hand.

"Bye dad," Ryan waved me off then left the house, shortly followed by Steven.

I looked at my hand and I was now holding that bottle of X-Change from last night. It's clear what Steven wanted... but what did I want? A weekend alone with Steven. It could be really awkward... or it could be like last night. I suppose I could always just make myself scarce for a couple days; go somewhere else. But on the flip-side, if I stayed...

Steven came back in, slowly shutting the door with his eyes on the floor. This was a curtain raiser moment for him: what would he see when he lifted his head?

"My God," he said, staring at me with his jaw wide open.

"What?" I replied coyly, even though I had taken a pill and returned to my gorgeous female form. We both started taking cautious steps towards each other; eyes locked, breath slow.

"I had forgotten just how incredible you look." Closer.

"I don't want any romantic talk... This is about one thing only." Closer.

"Oh yeah?" by now, we were almost within arm's length of one another. "What's that?" he said, with a dry grin.

I craned my neck up towards him, feeling playful. I leaned in, my smirking lips almost touching his, and whispered ever so slowly "Sex."

We froze for a second or two... just staring into each other's eyes. Then, in a flurry of limbs, we started tearing at each other's clothes as we threw our lips together, urgently making out. I lifted his top over his head and he tore my shirt open -- the buttons flying around the room while he pushed me towards the open kitchen. We stumbled our way there; my loose, white top dangling off my shoulders as he grabbed at my tits roughly. Our tongues swirled constantly while we moaned into each other's mouths. My trousers slipped off me as we walked and, having not put on any underwear, my pussy was bare, exposing me to the unfamiliar sensation of air breezing against my lower lips.

My ass bumped against the kitchen counter and he quickly lifted me onto it, frantically undoing his shorts while my nails explored his torso, leaving shallow marks. He reached into his boxers and pulled out his pulsing, throbbing erection, wasting no time in lining it up with my pussy and thrusting in.

I was mentally prepared this time, but physically it still felt so new. My body began taking over once again as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in tight while he started slamming himself inside me, making my body jerk with each thrust. I sunk my nails into his back, grabbing a firm hold of his flesh for support as he wrapped his hands around my lower back and just bucked and bucked and bucked.

We continued our battle of tongues while he clambered onto the counter, laying me down on my back and climbing on top of me. My hips matched his, rocking needily as he fucked me into the cold, marble counter, the heat from our bodies quickly forming condensation and making us slip and slide on the smooth surface.

I was surprised at how quickly I was getting used to the feeling of having a cock slide in and out of my pussy... fuck, I was practically getting addicted to it. It felt better as a woman, plain and simple. It wasn't just a rush of pleasure around one protruding part of my body, like it was when I was a guy, it was an entire, unending wave of euphoria. My mind was spinning, my body was trembling and my pussy was burning up; this was a feeling I couldn't recreate any other way. As Steven kissed my neck, I whispered in his ear, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Me too," he grunted back, his balls slapping into me each time he shot himself forwards. I wrapped all four limbs around him and he started to explode inside me again, sending his warmth deep into my pussy. I squirmed at the sensation, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I inadvertently moaned out loud and spasmed around his cock. We nearly fell off the counter; a sweaty, panting amalgamation of limbs and groans, desperately searching for firm footing.

We lay there; exhausted, our tongues hanging as we held on to each other, reeling from our orgasms. Idle kisses were planted all over each other as we trying to regain ourselves.

I would go on to have many more orgasms that weekend, but not all of them how I expected them to go... and not all of them with Steven.