X-Change: The Experiment

Story Info
I chronicle the effects of X-Change on my roommate.
3.3k words
4.35
110k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers

I suppose everything started at this sorority party. They were famous around campus, because they have a standing offer to let any guy join their ranks... if he takes X-Change, and surrenders his manhood. I had no interest in that, but they always throw killer parties. Cheap booze, and plenty of hot chicks.

I've hooked up with a number of their members. Of course, you can't really tell if they were X-Changers or not, but I didn't think it mattered. It's not like they don't have a pussy.

Anyway, to get to the point, they had this raffle. I mostly entered because you could win a dinner date with Bella, one of the top dogs. Blonde, on the cheerleader team, and hot as fuck. The stories I've heard about her were absolutely legendary, but I digress. I didn't win a date with her. I won a dozen X-Change Basic pills, and a pack of 48 condoms. They called it a "Welcome Pack."

I'm not embarrassed to admit I tried one. I watched my body change in the bathroom mirror. Very weird feeling, seeing your chest suddenly start growing, but not as... disconcerting... as it is to feel your cock getting smaller. Every guy's worst nightmare. It just kept getting smaller, and smaller, until it was just a tiny, incredibly sensitive button.

I really didn't like it. Some people love it, but I guess everyone's different. I even slept with my friend Mike. I've known him since childhood, and we've been through a lot of stuff together. It was weird, and awkward, and I just couldn't feel comfortable as a woman. The orgasm was nice, but nothing else was.

That left me with eleven Basics, and nothing to do with them. Could have resold them, but... I have this roommate. The college assigned him to me. His name's Evan, and he's just... there. We've been living in the same dorm room for three months, but I didn't even know his last name. He just went to class, came back around ten every night, and went straight to bed. Rinse, and repeat.

Honestly I don't know why I did it. I didn't hate the guy or anything. He didn't piss me off in any way. He was just there, and I was curious. I wanted to find out what would happen if he just swallowed a little bit of X-Change every day. Not enough at once to change him.

I crushed up a Basic using a knife, and ground it into powder. The instructions on the box said not to tamper with the pills at all, but... well, it wasn't me who took it.

Day 1:

The best way to get him to eat it was breakfast. Like clockwork, he ate a bowl of amaranth crunch, mixed with oatmeal and raisins, using mild, unflavored yoghurt instead of milk. He was on the swim team, or track team, or something like that. He looked like it, too. Lean, and fit, with short brown hair, and a nose like a hawk. Sort of like Adrien Brody, although his nose wasn't quite that big.

Evan poured the amaranth, and oatmeal into a bowl, and while he was bent over the fridge, I dropped a pinch of X-Change into the bowl. It was bright pink, but there really wasn't a lot of it, and it fell right in the cracks of the oatmeal.

I usually don't eat with him, but things were different now. He realized something was up, because he grunted, and asked me why I kept staring at him. I denied it, of course. I watched him shovel spoonful after spoonful into his mouth.

Nothing happened. At all.

Could have been many things. Maybe it wasn't enough X-Change to do anything. Maybe it didn't even work as a powder. Maybe it fell to the bottom, and was now dissolved in the smears of leftover yoghurt.

I didn't actually expect anything to happen, but I was still disappointed. I wasn't going to let that stop me from continuing my little experiment. After all, that's what science is all about. Ugh, if my old high school biology teacher heard that, it would probably break her heart.

Day 2:

Still nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Day 5:

It was Friday, and I started to have doubts about the whole thing. The first pill was now gone. Still haven't been able to notice any changes at all in him. Over the course of the week, he's taken enough X-Change to change a guy into a girl for 24 hours, but apparently it didn't work spread out like that.

I still had ten pills left, though, and what else was I going to do with them? I decided that starting tomorrow, I'd put in a little bit more every day.

Day 7:

Success, sort of. I hooked up with Mandy at a party on Saturday. We spent the night at her place, and I didn't wake up until noon. Way too late to dose Evan.

When I got back to my dorm, Evan was there, watching TV on the couch. Both of those things were very much unlike him. I sat down next to him, and he was watching this home-makeover show, where they go around, and completely remodel someone's house. Never pegged him for the type to like those shows.

Apparently he was supposed to have been at track practice today. They were currently training to run a marathon in under four hours. He'd gotten his time down to about 4:30, but today he had a raging headache, and couldn't focus on anything, so he skipped practice. Better to lose a day of practice, than come down with a cold.

It was weird. We talked more in half an hour than we did the entire rest of the semester. I felt a little guilty, because it might have been my fault he got a headache, but I wasn't sure. I asked him if he wanted some of my vitamin water, to boost his immune system, and he accepted it.

So I put the X-Change powder into a bottle of gatorade, and gave it to him.

He took a swig, and looked at me in surprise. "Wow, this stuff really works."

Well, that pretty much confirmed it for me. The X-Change was definitely doing something. Some sort of dependency? In any case, it didn't seem to be hurting him, unless he stopped taking it, so I might as well keep it up for now.

Day 15:

Turns out Evan is actually a pretty cool guy. We've been hanging out a lot more since that Sunday. Apparently he used to just spend his spare time in the library studying, but he enjoyed the chat we had.

So a couple nights a week, we hang out and watch TV. He's not a fan of action stuff, so we usually end up just watching random reality tv crap. He's the middle child of three, with an older sister, and a younger brother, but he's the first one in the family to go to college.

We don't actually have a lot of things in common, but it's still fun hanging out with him. I'm an only child, and he had a lot of great stories about what it was like growing up with siblings.

Day 18:

The better I got to know him, the guiltier I felt about what I was doing. On the one hand, it was clearly having positive effects on him. He was way more open about things, and seemed to come out of his shell. Apparently he had a lot of problems with his shyness in the past, but recently he just felt like he needed to start talking to people, or he'd never manage it. He didn't actually say it, but I could tell that he was feeling pretty lonely.

On the other hand, I was still dosing him with X-Change every day without his knowledge.

So today I tried weaning him off. Only used half as much powder as usual. After classes, he came back to the dorm room, complaining about another headache. He asked me for some more of that "vitamin water," since it worked so well before.

That put me in a weird spot. In the end, I just gave him another X-Change gatorade, just so he wouldn't be in pain anymore. I'd have to come up with a better permanent solution though, since I only had eight pills left.

Day 25:

Last night, Evan and I went to a party, and we both scored with some incredible hotties. They were both majoring in elementary education, and you know what that means. Absolute nymphos in the sack. Evan took Emily back to our dorm, and I stayed over at Greta's.

Greta had these absolutely flawless D-cups, and I was practically in heaven all night long.

I got back to the dorm room, and Evan was there by himself, not looking very happy. Apparently Emily already left last night. I asked him how it went, and he said it had gone awful.

They were really hitting it off, and having a ton of fun making out, and getting to second base. However, when it came time for him to "perform" it just didn't work. Couldn't get it up.

I was stunned. Pretty sure that was my fault. Just because he wasn't outwardly changing didn't mean the X-Change wasn't working. It was definitely having an effect on him.

I couldn't believe how open he was about the entire thing, but over the last couple of weeks we've become pretty good friends. He said that he was really into the whole thing, but even after manual stimulation, his cock just wouldn't become erect. He even tried watching his favorite porn, and it didn't work.

He could still climax, but he stayed soft the entire time, and it didn't shoot out like normal. It just sort of flowed out of him.

I started to have serious doubts about what I was doing again, but... I didn't really know what to do. Still had five pills left.

Day 36:

Things are starting to get a bit weird between us. He's now taking about a third of an X-Change pill every day. He's gotten really... cuddly. Whenever we hang out on the couch, he ends up sitting right next to me, and leaning his head on my shoulder. And when we greet each other, it's usually with a hug now.

Last night he told me how much he appreciates how good of a friend I am, and I noticed that recently he's been talking more and more about his feelings. I know it's a stupid cliche, but he was really starting to act like a chick.

There were even some physical changes. He started letting his hair grow out. It was still pretty short, but he said he wouldn't mind it being longer. And maybe it was just my imagination, but I thought that maybe he somehow looked... softer.

The weirdest part however was the fact that he seemed jealous. I hung out with Greta again last night, and when I came home, he kept making sardonic comments about her. Like the fact she wasn't "girlfriend material," and things like that. All evening long. He didn't come out and say that he wanted me to hang out with him instead of her, but I could tell that's what he was getting at.

I thought maybe he just felt left out, and offered him another chance to hook up with Greta's roommate, Eva. Apparently he was still having erection problems.

I felt really guilty about what I was doing to him, and decided that tomorrow I'd put him out of his misery. The only thing I could think of was just giving all the X-Change I had left to him at once. Then he'd turn into a chick, I could pretend like it was some sort of accident, and it would wear off 24 hours later, returning him to normal. Or so I hoped, anyway.

Day 37:

I crushed it all up. Two and a half pills. If that didn't change him, then I didn't know what would. Dumped it all into his breakfast bowl.

I watched him eat with bated breath. He ate a spoonful, and nothing happened. Another one, and still nothing.

Then I noticed that his hair started to become longer. The changes were really subtle, but they definitely happened. With every spoonful, he changed a little bit. His hair got longer. Some of the edges in his face disappeared. His lips grew fuller.

His breasts started swelling up. Little by little. Another couple of spoons, and he was up to an A-cup.

Evan didn't seem to be aware of it at all. I couldn't tear my eyes off of him. Every once in awhile he'd look up at me, and just smile at me. Like he enjoyed the way I looked at him. At first it was Evan smiling, but when the bowl was half full, he definitely looked more like a chick than a guy.

My heart was beating wildly watching the transformation.

The shirt grew taut around his chest. His breasts went up from A-cups to B-cups. His hair was down to his shoulders. He seemed to shrink in his seat, too. Several times, he sat up, and pulled his chair a little closer to the table.

He didn't seem to be aware of even doing it. He wasn't lean and fit any longer, he was just... cute. Even though he filled his bowl the exact same amount every day for the last half year, he didn't manage to finish it. There was about a quarter left, when he declared that he was full. Even his voice was feminine now. Soft, and pleasant.

He got up to dump the remainder, and he'd shrunk significantly. From 5'10" down to about 5'5", with C-cups and a spectacular ass.

I asked him if he felt alright.

"Of course. I feel great, why?"

I couldn't believe that he didn't even notice it. He went to go take a shower, and when he came out of the bathroom smelling like lavender, I thought for sure that he noticed the fact that he was a chick, but apparently not.

Unfortunately, that's when I had to leave for class.

When I came back at 2 PM, I found her lounging in front of the TV. She wore sweatpants, and a t-shirt, cuddled up with a couple of pillows. It just didn't feel right to refer to her as "him" any more. I asked her how her day had been, and she said she hadn't felt like going to class. She just wanted to cuddle up on the couch, and hang out with me.

I just couldn't take it any more. I just had to ask her. "So, uh, you do realize you're a chick, right?"

Evan actually looked confused when I asked. She glanced down at her tits, and then back up at me with a puzzled expression. It took her a few moments longer to work it out. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh god... what? I don't feel any different, but... I know that I... should. I think."

"You really can't tell?"

She got up, and started really looking at her body. Just pulled off her shirt right there. She wasn't wearing a bra, of course. She didn't own any. Those breasts were absolutely stunning. Big, and perky. She squeezed them them, and the nipples got hard.

Then she took off her pants, and boxers. Just like that. She had a pretty thick bush, but she spread her legs, and started touching himself, like she was doing it for the first time. Prodding, and pinching her lips. Sticking her finger inside of herself.

I had the absolute biggest erection of my life.

Evan realized that I was standing there. She looked up, and blushed a deep crimson. She started apologizing, and babbling, and blushing some more.

Something made me sit down on the couch, and just kiss her. On the lips. She was really surprised when I did it, but after a couple of seconds she responded with a surprising amount of hunger.

I ran my hands all over her flawless body. Her skin was so smooth, like it hadn't ever been touched before. So warm, and soft. When I started playing with her breasts, she put her hand on my crotch, rubbing my cock through my pants.

We only stopped making out long enough for me to strip down, and she begged me to take her. She wrapped her legs around my ass, and practically pulled me into her. Wet beyond belief.

It was breathtaking. She was way more enthusiastic than any girl I've ever been with before. Enthusiastic, and playful. She wanted to do everything, experience everything, with such an intense desire. I don't think I've ever felt more wanted. It was a huge turn on.

Just before she came for the first time, she made these really cute gasping noises. She squeezed her eyes tight, and just moaned "oh, oh, oh, oh," in a high pitched squeak. Over, and over, getting faster, until her whole body shuddered.

Afterwards, she just laid there for a while, breathing heavily, looking just so damn happy. I think that was the moment I fell in love with her. I didn't know it at the time, but I fell for her. Hard.

When she recovered, we went back at it. Again, and again. For the rest of the day. She was insatiable, and I had a hard time keeping up.

In the end, both of us were lying in my bed, sweaty, and muscles aching. She turned to me, and said that she had a crush on me for a while now, and how happy she was. Holding her warm body in my arms, I almost forgot about the fact that I had been the one to dose her with X-Change.

Day 38:

Well, she didn't change back the next day. I kept waiting, and waiting for her to return to a guy, but it didn't happen.

Around noon, I broke down, and confessed to her what I had done. That I had been dosing her with X-Change for over a month. I thought that it would wear off again, but apparently it didn't, or it might just take longer than I expected.

I begged her for her forgiveness, and told her that I was really, really attracted to her.

She just smiled at me, and said it was ok. She loved being with me, and I made her happy. She had been trying to figure out how to tell me that she was attracted to me for a few days, just couldn't seem to find the right opportunity. She wanted to keep going, no matter what.

We decided that for now, I'd just call her Eva. She knew that she used to be a guy, but it was more like a weird, foggy memory. Like a dream that she once had.

Three Months Later:

Well, life is amazing. Eva still hasn't changed back, and at this point I don't think she is going to. We're officially dating, and pretty much inseparable. After the college found out that the "Evan" living in my dorm room is apparently a woman, they forced her to switch rooms. It doesn't really make a difference, since she just sleeps in my bed every night anyway.

I still feel a little bit guilty every time I think about what I did, but Eva says I shouldn't worry. Ever since her transformation, she has come to really love life. She isn't just sitting by herself in the library the entire day anymore. We go to parties, museums, and things like that. She's really happy, and I'm happy that she's happy.

Of course, there's plenty of talk around campus about what happened to "Evan," and she made a number of girlfriends that were willing to help her learn about things like makeup, and far more importantly, shopping for clothes.

I haven't mentioned anything to her yet, but recently I've been looking around online, trying to figure out what kind of an engagement ring I can afford.

rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers