X-Change: The Frat House Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

Rick was belligerent. "None of your fucking business, Nelson! Now get the hell out." He started for the door again only this time was met with Thomas shoving and holding him against his wall locker.

"I have been around." Maddie replied coyly, rubbing the upper part of her chest with her fingertips, surveying the young men and the lust in their eyes. She was clearly enjoying this.

"Yeah... and no...we would have noticed you before. Are you a student here? And what are you doing with a guy like Rick?"

Maddie's tone darkened a bit. "Rick is a nice guy. And that's what nice girls want, until they become bad girls." She concluded the sentence with a smile and a wink.

"Really?" Nelson looked back at everyone. They were all entranced by her including Rick. "And then what happens?"

She shook her hair and then reached out and touch his pant leg. "They want bad boys. You know any?"

Rick was becoming aroused again as he watched his former roommate seducing the men who once bullied her as his male roommate. The grip Thomas held on Rick was loosening as he became equally focused.

"Yeah, baby. I think I know a few, if you think you can handle them." He stepped forward as if he were about to unzip his pants when Maddie stopped him.

"Uh-uh lover. Not yet." She pulled back her leg and lift the knee up like a sail, revealing herself entirely to him. "You have to do me a favor first, then I will return the favor...for all of you."

Thomas replied confidently as he watched her rub herself softly, invitingly. "Of course. As the saying goes, ladies first." He sat on the edge of the bed and put his hand on her raised knee, and slowly opened her legs further as he leaned his face towards her crotch. Maddie leaned her head back as his mouth reached her pussy and she sucked in air loudly with relief.

Azeem was clutching at his own crotch as he watched the house leader suck and lick this dark, mysterious beauty into arousal. He couldn't believe that American girls were so willing to have sex with boys they just met. They didn't even know her name! He watch both of her hands massaging her breasts and humping Thomas' face in slow waves. Nelson had now released Rick from the wall and both men were spellbound and silent although Rick was painfully jealous. He had imagined spending the day alone with this woman in his room and now was resigned to the fact that he was about to engage in a gang bang. At least he hoped he would be participating.

As her climax was building, she opened her eyes and beckoned to Azeem. "I need cock," she beckoned and extended her arm out to him. He approached quickly, unzipping as he moved and put one knee on the bed and leaned forward towards her mouth. She sucked on his long brown member, holding the base with one hand and still pinching one of her nipples with the other.

Nelson and Rick looked on jealously with Rick nearly forgetting about how naked he was. Nelson moved closer alongside of Thomas, close to the wall. "You got a free hand for me, babe?" He asked softly, almost pleading. Maddie opened her eyes and extended her free hand, holding it open as he shuffled into the bed on his knees, tugging on the drawstring of his athletic shorts. His cock was straining to escape against the fabric. He pulled down on the waist band and his erection flopped out right into her open hand. She squeezed the spongy flesh and it responded by by hardening immediately.

Thomas was soon working his fingers inside Maddie just as Rick had done and her legs were sometimes clamping together about his ears. She was on the verge of a very big climax. She let loose of Nelson to say, "Oh baby, ummmmm, yeah, a little bit more, a little bit..." Azeem wasn't interested however in what she was about to say and shoved his quivering cock back into her mouth. He held her by the chin and the side of her face and pumped a few times, erupting into her mouth unexpectedly. Having swallowed so much in her previous life as a gay man, she had no problem ingesting it all. He let her go and she breathed loudly, spewing a bit of the fluid along her lips. She grasped the edge of the bed as her own orgasm began. "Damn, you sure know how to eat pussy, don't you?" She flushed after she finished.

Thomas lifted his head triumphantly and wiped his mouth off along his arm. "I know how to fuck too. Turn that ass over and let me show you." She did as he commanded and Nelson adjusted to the head of the bed, now wanting what Azeem had just experienced. Maddie waited for Thomas to place his cock inside of her before taking Nelson's cock in her throat. She looked up at him subserviently as she cuddled his balls while he gently pushed and pulled his cock inside her mouth.

Rick sat down on Matt's bed and Azeem went to the bathroom to clean up. Rick watched his former roommate taking his adversaries in the coup that they had previously spoken about prior to the transformation. He wondered what these two jerks would think if they knew who they were fucking. Would they be repulsed or would they be as entranced and willing to accept Matt in his new body as he was? He actually contemplated what it would be like to fall in love with Maddie even as he watched her fucking two other men. He didn't care. He thought what he had witnessed was beautiful and that she was too. Watching her fuck was just as exciting as watching the change from a sissy boi to the ebony goddess she now was.

It wasn't too much later that both men climaxed. Nelson also came in her mouth while Thomas was cursing to himself that he didn't have a condom. He pulled out and rubbed his cock into her ass crack until he came and pooled his semen into the small of her back. The two of them sat down on Rick's bed and Rick went to his locker and pulled out a towel to hand to Maddie. The men were spent and watched her wipe herself dry. Nelson finally stood up and spoke.

"Really cool to meet you, babe. What's your name?"

"Maddie," came the answer calmly.

Nelson smirked, "No kidding? By the way, where is Matt anyway, Rick? You send him off when you sneaked her in here?"

Azeem came out of the bathroom looking ashen. He was holding up the bottle of X-Change.

End.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers
12