X-Change: The Unknown Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,432 Followers

Parker stood in the kitchen in front of the stove, and looked up when Miles entered.

"Good morning," he said with a smile, dressed in his regular getup.

"Uh, morning," replied Miles, and the disappointment was plain on his face.

Miles stood there awkwardly, unsure what to do. He remembered Daisy telling him she'd change back, but he somehow hadn't really expected it. Maybe the reason the picture in the hallway had been broken was because he knocked his head against it, and had hallucinated the rest of the night.

A pill that turned a guy into a girl? Ridiculous.

Parker set two plates stacked with pancakes on the kitchen table, and Miles shuffled towards it. He realized for the first time just how hungry he was. And, as he sat down, how sore his body was. He groaned as his muscles ached.

"You're sore, too?" chuckled Parker.

"So it wasn't just a dream?" blurted out Miles.

"Nope."

"Yeah, my body's killing me."

"Don't ask me how I feel after what you did to me."

"Sorry," apologized Miles, and started shovelling pancake into his mouth.

"Don't apologize. It's a good kind of hurting."

"So what happens now?" inquired Miles. "No offense to you, but I'd much rather hang out with Daisy."

He already missed Daisy more than he wanted to admit. He had only known her for less than three hours, but she had awoken something inside of him that he hadn't felt since his breakup.

"Well, I'm heading into the city later, and I'm gonna pick up another pill."

"Maybe this time we can use the whole twelve hours," he suggested, his pulse quickening.

"No, it's not gonna be another twelve hour one. This one's going to be permanent. Forever. I'm never going back."

"That would be... amazing. I can't wait... Daisy."

As he said the words, Miles' mood brightened. When he met Parker all those years ago, he never would have imagined this outcome. He stuck another forkful of pancakes into his mouth, and was already thinking about what he wanted to do, other than the obvious. He wanted to take Daisy on a real date, for starters. He wanted to see her laugh again. To feel her touch again.

If someone had asked Miles a day earlier if he believed in love at first sight, he would have vehemently argued no. Now, he wasn't so sure anymore.

rarmons
rarmons
2,432 Followers
12