X Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,686 Followers

I let Sara in and it was obvious she was in the mood, in short order we were going at it on the couch. I was just reaching my peak when the door opened and Patty walked in.

She took one look and hit the roof. Now that was a surprise, she had never said anything about it when she was there so why in the hell should she be upset now?

"You don't go fucking around behind my back!" she yelled.

"But....." Was all I got out, then she lit into me some more. Sara hastily dressed and beat a retreat. Finally I got Patty calmed down, but she was still miffed at me.

I figured that that was the end of things with Sara and I was starting to like sex with her. But I guessed that didn't matter now.

It was at least a week later, Sara came into the bar. I served her a glass of wine, she smiled as I took a bill out of my tip jar and stuck it into the till.

"Is Patty over being mad?" she asked me.

"Yea, I think so, she hasn't said anything."

"I don't know why she got so upset, it was all her idea anyway. Besides, she has been....." Sara's voice trailed off.

"Patty has been what?"

"You know, with other guys. When you are working."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Oh! I assumed...I just thought you knew? I mean, you guys have an open relationship, right?"

I just nodded and stepped down the bar to serve another customer.

"With other guys? When I was working?" Did I hear that right?

Now I was pissed off. The next night was my 2nd shift of the week, it was just 5 hours, from 6 PM to 11PM. Things always slowed down around 11 or so on weeknights so the full time bartender could handle it. I asked one of the other employees to cover for me and took the night off.

That night I got home from my day job right after 4PM like always, hopped in the shower. Patty had a meal ready, so I ate and then left like I normally did to cover my shift. I just walked down the street to the park, sat on a bench that gave me a clear view of the steps leading up to my apartment.

I didn't have long to wait, a car pulled up and parked on the side, a guy I didn't know got out and knocked on the door. I got a glimpse of Patty at the doorway, she let him in.

I waited for about 30 minutes, then I walked back to my apartment and unlocked the door quietly. There was nobody in the living room, but I could hear sounds from the back. I walked down the hall, pushed the door open.

Patty was on her hands and knees on the bed, the guy was behind her holding her hips with both hands as he rammed himself into her. I could see her freckle covered bare breasts hanging down, swinging back and forth from his efforts.

I turned and walked back into the kitchen, poured myself a glass of juice and sat down in my chair. I picked up the remote and clicked on the TV. I heard some stifled voices from the bedroom, then it was silent.

After about 10 minutes, Patty came out, the guy right behind her.

"Evening. Who is your friend?" I asked her.

"Uhhh....this is Barry, we were just...."

"I know what you were doing." I got up.

"Hey, bud. I didn't mean to cause any trouble..." The guy said.

"No trouble at all. That is, if you can get out the door fast enough." I smiled at him.

He flushed, hesitated, then turned and walked out the door.

"Brave guy you have there. He just walked out and left you all alone with your irate old man." I said calmly.

"Danny, it's just sex. Besides, you and Sara...."

"Don't give me that shit, that was all your idea, not mine. You just wanted an excuse."

"I didn't think you would want to be here when I..when we..." She blushed and gave me the little girl look.

"You are right. I wouldn't. Can you do it in 30 minutes?"

"Do what in 30 minutes?"

"Get out."

"Danny...."

"OUT!" she saw the look on my face, turned and walked into the bedroom and pulled out her suitcase.

"I live here too you know!" she started to protest, but she kept on packing her bags.

"You can explain to Judge Judy just how far I can throw your things if you want to."

"We can work this out."

"No we can't, you are an X factor."

"What the hell is that?"

"It doesn't matter, and you need to hurry." I scowled at her.

She picked up the suitcase and walked out the door. I glanced out the window, she threw the suitcase in the trunk and drove off. I didn't give a shit about the car, either.

I left and walked down to the nightclub, thinking of having myself a beer. Sara was sitting on a stool at the bar.

"I figured you would show up." She smiled at me.

I nodded, ordered a beer.

"So what happened?"

"She is gone."

Sara seemed to smile at that.

"Now that I think about it, I wasn't really in love with her. She was just....."

"Just there?" Sara answered for me.

"Yea. Kinda like that. Funny thing is I am not really mad, more upset than anything. I just can't deal with that."

"So where does this leave us?"

"Us?"

"Yes. Can we still.....?" She left the question hanging in the air.

I thought about it for a second.

"No reason why not." I told her.

"Good. I really do like you." She reached out and put her hand on my arm.

"I won't cheat on you, Danny. And there hasn't been anyone else since you and I....."

I hesitated at that, I wasn't sure if I wanted any entanglements, it had been less than an hour.

"I am in no hurry, we can just see what happens if you want to." She smiled.

I took a pull off my beer, shrugged.

What the hell. Patty got me into this, there was no way to take it back. Then she was cheating on me, using Sara as an excuse?

There was no way to take that back, either.

But then what did I expect? I was guilty too.

My dad was right about consequences, that X factor.

Sara, huh? I wondered what the consequences of this would be?

magmaman
magmaman
2,686 Followers
12