X is for Xenia

Story Info
My previously-straight brother-in-law.
6.5k words
4.6
74.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

***

A series of TG-themed stories which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!

***

My best girly-friend Yolanda gushed as she looked across the bar.

"Hey, isn't that James? He looks really hot tonight, wow. It's a pity he's married."

"Bitch!" I said jokingly and grinned at her.

Him. Her. Whatever.

I strained my neck to where 'she' was pointing and tried to recognize the person she was referring to. It was rather dark inside the club and all the bodies cramped together made it awfully hard for me to see if it really was my brother-in-law. Three hours of clubbing and three g-and-ts made it even worse and I wondered for a moment what the hell he could be doing here.

"It is him, it is James, yeah I guess it is. But why is he here?"

It came as a big surprise. Being happily married to my sister, why should he be in a club like this where all naughty men and women and - well, you know - hang out on Friday night? I definitely had to know.

But that wasn't really my main concern. I've had this long sort-of crush on James, with his gorgeous brown locks, those muscled shoulders, and that bum. Girl, I swear my sister married that bum. He's three years older than me, and my sister is a year older than him. My sister is hot - her boobs were almost as big as mine at 36C size - luckily mine are 38D. She has a great body, thanks to her efforts at the gym of course. She was fit and a little masculine amazingly when you think about it. So I guess I have the edge on that somehow. I was more into the voluptuous angle, with a slim waist, a round bum, and shapely legs that lead all the way up to - well, you know, again.

"Why don't you go over and say hi?" Yolanda said.

"I don't know. Maybe my sister doesn't know he's here or something. I don't want to interrupt - maybe he's looking for a little fun tonight?" I replied.

I thought for a moment. Daft idea. Yolanda looked at me and grinned, raising her eyebrows. I could tell what she was thinking. Was I drunk enough to try it?

Then I noticed, and Yolanda noticed. Our mutual so-called-friend, Zelda, was looking towards my brother-in-law. I decided there and then, if he was going to go with a tranny that evening it wasn't going to be that bitch, it was going to be me! Yolanda had realised my hesitation.

"You're being stupid, Xenia. This is your chance to make a move on him!" she hissed.

She could see I was hot for James. And with the way the guy looked, anyone would want to be shagged by someone like him. OK then, straight or not, it was worth a try. I took a deep breath and took another shot of my gin.

"Do I look OK? Slutty enough?"

Yolanda just grinned.

"Well, Xenia my dear, let's see. Shoes - too high, skirt - way too short, tits - positively massive, nails and lips - way too red, almost feral. Yes, you'll do, definite totally slutty man-hunter. So get hunting!"

I raised myself from the stool and walked past Zelda and towards where James was standing at the bar with a few friends.

"Hi there James!" I said, almost shouting through the loud disco music.

James was caught off guard, looking around to see where the voice came from. From the way he looked towards me, it seems my sister didn't really know where he was at the moment. His eyes finally rested on me, and I gulped in some air. I saw his eyes travel all the way from my sky-high stilettos up to my short leather skirt and to my halter top that revealed my cleavage.

"Er - Xenia, what you doing here?" he asked.

I was very gratified. OK so he was a bit tipsy but he'd remembered enough to know that when 'Xenia' went out on the town it was Xenia and not Geoff. I think he'd also worked out that introducing me as 'Geoff' would cause complications with his friends.

"I should be asking you that question."

The gin was having an effect, I was up for a bit of teasing. He laughed nervously, while three of his friends were eyeing me curiously. He introduced me to Peter and Mark and Freddie, and then pulled me away to avoid any more of their questions. Besides, one of the guys was already studying my big realistic-looking boobs.

"Xenia, don't tell Sandra, okay? I told her I was going to play some snooker with the guys but I didn't know they were coming here."

His lips were so close to my ear that it made the hairs on my neck stand up. I could smell his breath, I guess he had been drinking quite a bit too.

"Oh sure - for a favour."

I smiled flirtatiously. Yolanda was right. This was MY big chance. James stared at me quizzically as I downed the rest of my gin in one.

"What's that?"

My eyes went to the dance floor. I could see my brother-in-law's three friends watching us. Watching James chatting up a hot-looking tart. I realised I needed to persuade him.

"Come on James. Dance with me. Show your mates you can still pull."

I knew I was drunk but I was rational enough not to actually say 'Hey James! I want you!'

He smiled at the idea, still looking nervous. He was probably worried for a moment that I would tell my sister. Well even if he didn't dance with me, I wouldn't tell him on him. I adored the guy but he was straight as a die and married to my sister. He grinned at me, appreciating the humour in the situation.

"OK babe!"

And I took his hand to lead him onto the small dance floor where everyone was trying to create a space for themselves. It was rather cramped, we had to squeeze our bodies in. I felt somehow awkward, but from the word go I was loving it, feeling his hard chest pushed against my boobs. I could feel myself getting hot, I grinned at him and reached up to slide my arms around his neck and place my cheek next to his. James didn't seem to mind though. I don't know if it was because he was also a bit tipsy already or that he really was thinking of me as his little sister-in-law after all. Or that I could always blackmail him into doing whatever I want, within reason, by suggesting I tell Sandra about his little outing to 'The Pink Panther'.

"Well James, how is it? Dancing with your sister-in-law?"

My heart was throbbing!

"Sister-in-law! Ha!"

"James, can I remind you? I assume you don't want me to tell Sandra you came with your mates to a gay club - just to look and sneer, I suppose."

"Oh Shit. OK Xenia, you win. We'll just dance a while. OK?"

So we did, we just danced that way for awhile. Until I had the courage to chance my arm a little, to begin to sensuously rub my soft body against his. He was over six foot tall, about six or seven inches taller than me. But with the help of my high heels his hips were near my own. The music started slow again so I lay my head on his chest while smelling his masculine odour through his shirt. I shivered as I realised his hands were slowly creeping down from my waist to my bum. Drunk or not, he was getting frisky and I loved it! I felt his palms squeezing my arse-cheeks so I pushed my crotch closer to his until I felt what I needed to feel, the proof of my feminine wiles, the evidence that I could be a sexy woman. His hard-on!

"Xenia - I - I'm sorry."

He'd suddenly realised the situation he was in. He raised his hands and slightly pushed me away. But I stared back into his eyes and placed my hands on his belt, pulling his hard cock back to where my own member was beginning to react.

"It's okay, James," I purred, grinding my soft hips against his. "Enjoy the moment, enjoy your wife's sister, and don't pretend I don't turn you on!"

And there, in the middle of the little dance floor in the bar, I leaned over and nibbled gently on my brother-in-law's ear, allowing him to experience my sensuality, indeed my sexuality, for the first time. He was shocked at what I did first but I was clearly pressing so many of his buttons. As he began to gyrate his body closer to mine I deftly slipped a hand between us and touched the outline of his cock through his jeans. He bit his lower lip, he was clearly trying to work out what was happening here. His 'sister-in-law' was actually coming on to him! He stared down at my luscious lips and my grey eyes and must have seen the lust in them. This was now or never. I touched his lips with mine, once, twice, then longer as my tongue invaded his mouth.

"God James, that is SO good," I breathed as we separated.

"Oh no, we shouldn't ..."

He managed to groan while my red-taloned hands opened his zip and gently reached for his cock. It was slightly wet with pre-cum. I rolled my fingers up and down the head. Shit, it felt so good that I wanted to kneel down there and then and put it in my mouth.

"Oh James - I want you so bad," I murmured as he slipped a hand inside my top and cupped my breast, squeezing my nipple through the thin fabric of my bra.

"Xenia - I'm married to your sister, and you're ....."

He kept on protesting. He backed off from saying 'you're her brother,' but he kept fondling my tits.

"She doesn't have to know baby, don't hold back!"

I leaned over and licked his neck up to his earlobe again. This clearly had the desired effect, James reached his hand underneath my skirt and started stroking me through my silky black thong. I felt so horny! I thought I was going to cum there and then on the dance floor.

"Oooooh, baby," I breathed softly.

I gasped when I felt him trying to slip a finger inside my thong. And when he slightly did...I just quaked! Surely he wasn't that pissed? He hadn't forgotten what he'd find there? And he was nearly there.

"Oh my God, James, yes, YES, right there. Oooooh.....!"

Suddenly - the slow music I'd been seducing him to changed into a fast tune and we were brought back to reality. The moment was gone! Shit!

"Xenia - I've got to - I'm sorry."

He pulled his hand out and turned and was gone before I could say anything. I stood there alone for several seconds, wondering at what might have been. When I went back to the bar, he was nowhere to be found.

Yolanda was sitting, she'd been watching the action.

"Jesus, Xenia, you're good. So fucking good. I was getting horny myself just watching you!"

"Fuck it!" I swore. "I fucking nearly had him then, God, Yolanda, Sandra is SO lucky, she gets his gorgeous cock damn near every night. I just want it up me once! It's not fair!"

"Tell me about it! The only hint I've had of a pull all night is that guy over there, in the blue shirt."

I looked in the direction she was indicating and just had to laugh. He was smiling at us, especially at Yolanda, he actually looked quite nice but he was about 5' 2.

"Him and a ladder!" I joked, and Yolanda and I just hugged and laughed.

She's lovely, Yolanda is. Gorgeous hair, brilliant at her make-up and so on, very into p.v.c. micro-skirts and long, long, long sexy legs. Basically an extremely fuck-able body, she'd be really convincing if she hadn't been 6' 4 in her stocking feet.

I remembered her at the T-party the previous Christmas - an oddly innocent sounding name for the event of extended debauchery which had started on New Year's Eve and gone on until about the fourth, I think. Yolanda in six-inch stilettos, a sight to behold, nearly 7' high and surrounded by extremely rampant guys desperate to slide their cocks into that lighthouse of a slut.

I downed most of my g-and-t in one, then turned to my friend.

"I really thought I was finally going to get James tonight but I guess it just wasn't meant to happen. It's time to give up and go home, I think."

When we went out in the chilly night, I fumbled inside my handbag for my phone to call a taxi . I was standing there ready to put the phone to my ear when I realised I was next to James's car. He hadn't gone! I heard a brief shuffling sound as someone came up behind me.

"Well, Xenia? Do you want me?"

Two hands were creeping round my waist, one of them immediately and expertly beginning to caress a boob.

"Yes, oh yes." I murmured, feeling his crotch pressing on my arse as my own libido rapidly went through the roof again.

"Then get in."

He leant over towards his car, and opened the door. He pushed me into the back seat. I managed to glance out at Yolanda, still on the path, she'd witnessed my 'abduction'. She broke into a huge grin and winked at me. She'd probably have done more if the small guy from inside bar hadn't, at that moment, appeared from nowhere and thrust a hand up her skirt. I never did see what happened to him. Or her.

I've always, in my calculations of travel times, reckoned that James and Sandra lived about ten minutes from the town centre. I reckon that journey, that night, took four. As soon as James pulled into his drive I was out of the car and running as fast as I could on those heels towards his front door. There was no light on, clearly Sandra wasn't in, though I didn't remember her saying anything about going out or away. Well, as the well-known saying nearly says, when the sister's away ...

Once inside I dashed towards the bathroom. James was right behind me.

"Hell, Xenia, I got to pee."

"Go pee in the garden, honey, then get me a very big drink. Stay hard honey, I'm horny as hell!"

I kissed him quick and hard on the mouth, then turned and shoved the bathroom door. Once inside I locked the door. I whipped my skirt up and thong down and pissed myself. Standing over the pan as it flushed, I grabbed the tube from my bag, shoved it into my arse, and squeezed.

'No time for finesse, girl,' I thought. 'Just do it.'

Within a minute I'd stared into the mirror, re-done my lips and my gloss, added just a little extra mascara and swept Sandra's brush quickly through my hair. I stared at myself, amazed and delighted to be looking at the woman I'd turned myself into. And James? What was all that about? He wasn't totally tight, the fast drive had proved that, he'd driven fast but safe. Well, safe-ish. So how come my straight brother-in-law had developed the hots for his so-called sister-in-law? I smiled at my reflection. Obvious really, I was SO HOT! Shit, I could do this, my so-called straight brother-in-law was about to be bent!

I opened the door and slithered sexily across the lounge, James was pouring the drinks. He saw me, saw the way I looked and the way I was looking at him, and took down half of his scotch in one go. I did likewise with almost all my gin.

'Stay cool, Xenia,' I heard myself think. 'And he's all yours!'

I didn't give my brother-in-law the chance to think twice, I just pushed him down onto the couch. I threw myself on top of him and pushed my lips onto his and my tongue into his mouth. He kissed me back while I was busily unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock. I wanted to taste him, I NEEDED to taste him, to suck out all his cum. His big hard roaming hands slipped my halter top off and hastily pulled off my bra to reveal my enhanced breasts.

"Jeez, baby, great tits! Sandra said you've got big tits. Wow, big nipples too, can I suck them?"

Maybe it was the drink, maybe not, whatever it was James was good at it. He lowered his head towards one fake nipple and sucked greedily on it. Hurray for high-strength adhesives! I threw my head back while I felt his other hand going down to unclasp my skirt and to pull down my thong. I was so hot that his fingers didn't find it hard to slide between my legs and over my thong. I felt like a teenager being groped in the bike sheds, but this was way better than anything I had in school!

"James, my baby, my honey, I need to suck you off" I moaned

I eased myself down and took his swollen cock in my mouth. I began by slightly licking the head and tracing my fingers on his balls, then I slid him all the way into my mouth until I could feel him hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh yes, yes Xenia, that's it baby, suck my cock, you slut!"

His dirty talk was turning me on so I let him keep on fucking my mouth, and concentrated my efforts on stretching my rich red lips to tease his balls. His fingers were busy too, he'd managed to reach round and slide his fingers into my arse while I sucked that gorgeous prick.

"Baby, shit, I'm there, I'm going to cum, oh my God, drink my cum, Xenia. Swallow it all - OOOHHH!!!"

I concentrated on the obvious pleasure I was giving him. I couldn't believe it. For years I'd wanted this to happen, always believing it would never happen, that it would stay an unfulfilled fantasy. And now my brother-in-law's cock was finally in mouth! It felt bad - wrong - immoral - and fucking hot at the same time!

My mouth speeded up until I felt James's balls tighten and his body spasm. Yes! A load of hot cum was pulsing out of James's cock and straight down to my throat. I just kept sucking it in, but his load way bigger than I'd imagined. I sat up and licked my lips hungrily.

"You are one hot babe," James groaned.

"Yes, honey and it's my turn now." I grinned.

Yolanda's words kept coming back - now or never - it's now or never. James's bleary eyes managed to smile back to me while I lowered my hand to his semi-hard cock, massaging it and bringing it back to life. It didn't take long, his lips reached for mine and within second's he'd stuck his tongue into my mouth as we French kissed. He started feeling me again with my fingers and I felt myself throbbing and throbbing. I was ready for an orgasm.

We parted our lips briefly, and James - looking very sober indeed - stared into my eyes.

"And you're one hell of a cock-sucker, babe, way better than your sister. So, my dirty little slut, what would you like next? Or have you had enough?"

No way had I had enough, I was desperate for more, I might never get the chance again.

"Would you suck me, James? My love?"

What a question to ask. My own straight, or at least previously-straight , brother-in-law whose cock I'd just sucked off, asking him to actually suck a cock himself. He just grinned.

"Well, exchange is no robbery" he said.

On reflection it wasn't really an appropriate comment though at the time it seemed near enough. I shivered as his hand reached down inside my tight thong and my squashed erect cock popped out.

"OK baby, I've never done this before but - here goes!"

Within seconds I wasn't just hard, I was very hard, as he fondled my balls I was leaking pre-cum immediately. And within a minute I was screaming.

"Oh yes baby, YES! Make me cum James, I wanted this for so long, suck my clit baby, oh my baby!!!"

I groaned out loud as I felt a wave of my cum shoot straight down his throat as my own orgasm spread through me. He licked me off, adjusted his own pants, and sat up.

"Well, how did I do?"

"Fucking marvellous!" was all I could say.

I moved to adjust my own attire, sliding my limp penis between my legs and shifting my thong across to cover any non-feminine items.

"Don't cover yourself yet, Xenia" he said softly.

"Why?"

"I love staring at your big boobs and your gorgeous legs."

He smiled sweetly, in a way that encouraged me, really saying that everything was all right and what we did wasn't wrong or immoral or anything. Just very naughty.

"I couldn't help it James, I ..."

I didn't really want to apologize but wondered if I should. I had after all seduced him, to be honest. But he hushed me.

"It's OK baby, come here." He pulled me into his arms again. "No one has to know okay?"

I looked up at him and felt his cock getting hard again with my 'cunt' still near to his thighs. Was there going to be more?

Then, I jumped. I saw light, from headlamps, sweep across the closed curtains behind him. A car pulling in, Sandra was back. I looked at him, at my lover, he'd realised too that his wife had returned. Before he had time to panic I placed a red, long-taloned finger on his lips.

"Right. Zip up and clean up. Bathroom. I'm for the kitchen."

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers
12