X Marks the Spot Ch. 02

Story Info
Group play session.
4.1k words
4.33
3.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ib_bill
ib_bill
6 Followers

The front door opens and he greets me, "Hello. So, you're ready to play again!"

"YES SIR!" I reply, entering.

"You know where to go," he says. "Would you like some water?"

"Yes please," I respond following him through the kitchen on my way to the basement door.

Unlike the spotless kitchen of my previous visit, this time the kitchen is a mess. Unwashed pots and pans on the stove, some with stuck on food; crumbs all over the table; a spoon sticking out of an open and half empty jar of strawberry preserves, the lid, sticky side up on the table next to it. The sink is piled high with dirty plates, silverware, cups and saucers. "Looks like somebody had a party last night," I quip.

"Yes, I had a number of friends over," he replies.

What he chose NOT say was even more telling than what he did say! Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I did not know the rest of the story until much later - that the party had started last night and would be continuing all day today. In addition, I was to be the main star of today's chapter!

Following me down the stairs, he, once again locks the door behind us from the inside. Flipping the light switch, the exposed fluorescent tubes instantly snap to full brightness.

"I see you've fixed the lights," I say, also noticing the lack of black rings at the ends of the tubes.

"Yes. I finally found time to replace all eight fluorescent tubes, he responds. "No more flickering and no more black rings."

Otherwise the playroom looks the same - exposed rafters with stainless steel rings hanging from them; massage table with four shiny, steel corner posts reaching almost to the ceiling; St. Andrew's Cross near the far wall. And the wide selection of bondage-play essentials - whips, riding crops, vibrators, nipple clamps, and pumps...

"Everything looks the same only brighter!" I quip, excitedly wondering what he has in mind for today's session.

"Okay, time to show me your tits," he says. Continuing he asks, "Have you trimmed your bush or do I have to do it?"

"I trimmed it this morning but you're welcome to do more," I say, undressing.

"Have you ever been a bald?" he questions.

"Not since puberty," I respond, unbuttoning my top and flashing my boobs.

"Ahhh, yes. I recognize those beautiful tits," he says. "But I'm afraid those nipples will need some suction to wake them up so they standing up."

Dropping my jeans and panties he continues, "And that beautiful blonde bush. Last time I wasn't sure if you were a natural blonde or not until you dropped your drawers and I discovered that, 'the curtains matched the drapes.' Are you wet?"

"YES SIR, VERY!" I respond.

"C'mere," he demands, "Show me!"

I step in front of him and he orders, "Spread your legs."

Sliding two fingers inside of me he says, "Wet enough... For now."

Pulling out he presses his gooey fingers to my mouth. "Suck 'em!" he demands. Immediately I vacuum his fingers into my mouth, licking and sucking them. And moaning, "Mmmmmm."

As he turns and starts across the room, I allow his fingers to slip out of my mouth.

"DID I TELL YOU TO STOP SUCKING?!?" he bellows.

"NO SIR!" I respond, kissing his fingertips before sucking them back into my mouth and following him across the room.

Backing me up against the St. Andrew's cross (Last time my mind had gone blank trying to remember the official name, but not today!) he demands, "Spread your legs."

Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, he kneels in front of me. Wrapping leather cuffs around my spread-wide ankles he then attaches them to the legs of the cross and snugs them up, restraining my ankles securely. Standing again he slams his same two fingers back into my pussy, wiggles them around for a few seconds, pulls them out and back into my mouth they go.

"Mmm-Mmm," I moan savoring my own juices. I've tasted my own juices before but never those of another woman.

"Give me your hand," he says, pulling his fingers from my hungry mouth.

Lifting my hand high over my head he wraps one of the upper leather restraints around my wrist, snugging it up tight. Then the other wrist.

Slamming his two middle fingers back into my pussy he curls them upward and forward toward him, pressing against my pubic bone, repeatedly stimulating my G-spot! And my juices begin to flow! Just oozing out, down his fingers and onto the palm of his hand.

"Oh my! You're getting me so hot!" I moan, wanting more. Shaking my torso, I jiggle my boobs for him but my nipples, my poor nipples! They refuse to awaken from their deep sleep! 'What... is... wrong... with... me,' I think to myself.

Pulling out his fingers, he rubs the puddle of my essence against my face. 'Oh, the exquisite aroma. And the delicious flavor of my juices,' I think to myself as it dribbles down my nose, lips and cheeks. Suddenly my nipples snap to attention... at least partially as the scent and taste arouse them from their deep sleep.

He steps back and admires my nakedness then turns and walks behind me to the corner of the room, my eyes following him.

He picks up a blindfold and returns with it.

I beg him, "Please don't blindfold me. Please!"

"When I ran into you the other day you mentioned that you had narrowed down your search for the person who had played with you last time. You named four men and four women. Well it was, indeed, one of those eight," he says. "I'll bet you get turned on every time you see any one of them, imagining he or she is the one. The one who saw you completely naked; the one who sucked your clit; the one who made you cum!"

"Yes sir! I do," I reply, excitedly.

"Well I don't want to dampen your excitement - well maybe dampen wasn't the best choice of word," he chuckles. "I have no choice but to blindfold you or risk exposing who it was."

"Will it be the same person today?" I ask.

"No more questions," he snaps back, as I am thrown into total darkness, the blindfold securely covering my eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" he asks.

"No sir," I reply. "Why do you ask?"

"Well your nipples appear to have gone back to asleep," he responds.

Pinching my nipples, fingernails digging in severely, he twists, pulls and lifts both, 'handles,' lifting my boobs toward the sky. My back arches, trying to ease the tension as the, 'handles,' distort until they cannot stretch any further and snap painfully free from between his fingers.

"Eeeoooowww!" I scream out, wondering if he drew blood, as my burning boobs rebound.

My nipples! Oh, my poor nipples! They feel like wooden, lead pencils after having been sharpened down to nubs!

The slurping of his tongue as he wets both nipples in preparation for the nipple pumps; the wheezing of the rubber squeeze bulb as he pumps me up; the tingle in and around my nipples as they are sucked and stretched to their limits. 'They're as long as his fully erect cock!' I think to myself.

"Nice!" he says. "Almost an inch long! Should we go for two?"

'One inch! That's all! They feel at least half a foot long,' I think to myself before answering, "No, no, NO! They're so tingly!"

"Ooooooh-Kaaaaaay," he replies. "We'll wait a bit.

Two thumbs spread my pussy lips and my clit is assaulted by a wild tongue.

"Oooooooooo," I moan. "I really love your tongue licking me."

"I'm so glad you approve," he says. But his voice is coming from across the room.

"Eeeeeeeeeeee! WHERE ARE YOU! WHO'S LICKING ME!" I scream.

"Definitely not me," he responds. "My tongue isn't that long!"

Squirming in my restraints I cry out, "WHO ARE YOU? STOP LICKING ME!"

The tongue immediately retreats only to have two lips kiss my clit and suck me in, teeth clamping down firmly. Below the mouth two fingers slide into me, wiggling around in my hot juices while I continue squirming and begging unsuccessfully for him (I assume it's a, him) to stop.

Another pair of hands grab and spread my butt cheeks. A large, well lubed, toy is slowly eased between them as I attempt, to no avail, to clamp my sphincter closed. Once fully inserted it begins vibrating and his voice calls out, still from across the room, "Full, front door to back stimulation!"

"W-W-WHAT THE FU..." I cry out. "Are there three of you?"

"It sure would seem that way," his voice comes from across the room.

Some commotion and then many more hands are all over me! They caress my butt, my boobs, my inner thighs, my bush, my armpits, my clit! And both nipple pumps are being toyed with as well!

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I scream out. "WHO'S PLAYING WITH ME!!"

His voice, starting out from across the room, grows louder as he approaches, "I invited seven of the eight people you had narrowed it down to from last time - I deliberately skipped one to maintain a degree of uncertainty. At least one of those eight is not here today. But the other seven are. And you may NEVER know which one did not get the opportunity to drool all over your naked body today. Never played with your tits. Never sucked your clit. Never fucked you!

Taking my head in his hands he plants the biggest, wettest kiss ever while fourteen hands, several mouths and several toys continue pushing my senses to new heights! Releasing the kiss, he turns my head and whispers in my ear, "A woman is eating your pussy right now. And your inner thighs are being caressed by a woman as well. They both want you to orgasm so they can lap up your cum. And several of the guys want to cum in your mouth. But they will have to wait. Ladies first!"

Continuing his whispering, "You do want me to cum in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Pease, YES! I want to suck you off! I want you to pump all of your cum into my mouth, shot after hot, sticky shot! Filling my mouth until I have no choice but to swallow every last drop!" she replies.

"Well, good," he says. "But first you must do something for me."

"What is that?" she asks. "I'll do anything."

"Well, first you must cum for the ladies," he whispers, nibbling on my ear.

"Guys, guys, guys," he calls out. "Back off and watch how a woman eats pussy!"

"Nooooooooo!" I cry out as all but half a dozen hands and a mouth or two leave me.

"Ok, my dear," he says. "My cock is anxiously waiting to feed you with cum once you have had your first of several orgasms. Don't fake it though! I can tell the difference between real and fake!"

"I can't orgasm to a woma... Oooooooooooo!" I start.

"Oh re-e-e-ally," he says, as the ladies go to town on me.

The pumps have been removed from my nipples, replaced by two mouths. A pair of hands are massaging and manipulating each boob while that third mouth, actually the first one, is assisted by two hands as it continues eating my pussy. Meanwhile my back door is still ajar, the vibrator buzzing away delightfully!

"Ooooooooo!" I cry out, my body shuddering.

My knees buckle and I cry out, "Oooooo! Eeeeeeee!" my whole body spasming as I hang by my wrists.

"Gurgle, Grrr, Gurr, Mmmmmm," the woman on my pussy moans, drowning.

My legs straighten; my knees lock; my body rises; my clit pops out of her mouth... I am having my first ever squirting orgasm! Squirting all over her face! Although it is totally black behind my blindfold, the tone of the splashing noises tells me it's running all over her face, filling her open mouth.

As my stream dies off, my legs buckle and once again I am hanging by my wrists, still twitching, in the throes of my ongoing orgasm.

"Owwwwwww!" I cry out, as a searing, stabbing pain radiates out in all directions from my right nipple as it is fiercely chomped on. Shooting deep into my boob, it produces intra-boob fireworks like I have never experienced, setting my whole boob aflame! A mixture of pleasure and pain setting of more squirting and "Gurgle, Grrr, Gurr, Mmmmmm," from down there.

The gurgling stops but my stream continues, splashing on the floor as he says, "She's amazing! Anyone else want some?"

A pair of hairy arms wrap around both legs and a beard tickles my thighs as my clit is kissed and licked. 'Ah-ha,' I think to myself, 'That's George! He's the only one with a beard!'

"Hello, George," I say out loud and he jerks away, caught off guard by my recognition of him.

"No worries," I tell him. "You've now seen me naked; you've explored my inner being and my whole body; you've seen me explode in orgasmic ecstasy. What more could there be?"

Continuing, I add, "I just hope you're enjoying me as much as I'm enjoying all of you."

"Your body is beautiful! Sexy! Very responsive. May I play with you some more?" George asks.

"Doesn't seem like I have a choice," I respond.

"I guess you're right," George laughs, going back down on me. The idea that a long-time co-worker is eating me makes my whole body shudder with excitement and delight!

Then, without warning, he backs away leaving me highly aroused and dripping.

"See... I knew you could do it!" my man says. "You thought you couldn't have a squirting orgasm, but two women proved you wrong!"

Without warning two women start playing with, tonguing and sucking my overly sensitive clit mercilessly once again. "No, No, Nooooo!" I cry out.

"Pl-pl-pleeeeeze st-st-stop!" I beg repeatedly but my pleas fall on deaf ears.

Totally exhausted, my body goes limp, my head falls forward, mouth open, wrist restraints, alone, preventing me from melting onto the floor.

"Cock sucking time," he says, and a hard cock slips into my open mouth.

Somehow, I manage to lick and suck even in my depleted state.

Less than a half-dozen strokes and hot cum is filling my mouth.

"Don't forget to swallow," he says, the spent but still hard cock backing out of my mouth.

Swallowing everything I respond, somewhat surprised, "Wow! You usually don't cum that quickly."

"Well guess what! That wasn't me! It was one of these young studs who hasn't learned how to slow down yet," he jokes.

"Wh-wh-what!" I exclaim amidst some rustling sounds directly in front of me.

"How 'bout this one? Does this feel like mine?" he says, another hard cock forcing its way into my mouth and immediately pumping away.

"Gr-gr-gbl," I moan. This one takes longer, but eventually it too unloads its hot cum and pulls out.

"So? That took longer. Was that me?" he asks.

"NO!" I answer, emphatically. "Definitely NOT you!"

"Very good," he answers. "Next."

"Get your tongues going ladies," he tells the women working me down below. "Get her nice and wet. It's time for her to have another orgasm!" and at that very moment another cock slides between my lips just as I am vocalizing a resounding, "NOOOO!!"

"How about this one?" he asks. "Is it mine? Well, since your mouth is full, I'll answer for you. Yes, this one's mine. I'm gonna take it slow. I'm gonna wait for you to have another orgasm so you and I can cum together!"

"Mmmmmmm," I moan as he pumps my mouth while many hands and at least one tongue explore and torment every inch of my body.

"Come on girl! You can do it!" he calls out as my legs start shaking.

My legs give out yet again, my wrists take on the full weight of my body as his hard, hot cock slides in and out between my upper lips and a hot, although female, tongue explores between my lower lips. Too much for my senses to handle, my back arches away from the cross, my shoulders and butt pushing hard against it. Suddenly my legs come back to life, bouncing my whole body up and down, shuddering and squirt into another mouth! But this mouth doesn't pull away! Instead her tongue starts flicking my clit back and forth, the flood splashing all over my thighs, and I assume, all over her face!

He delivers his first hot shot of his cum deep into my mouth. Pulling out, the second shot splashes against my nose, dripping down my face. Curling my lip up with his thumbs, the next shot splashes against my top teeth. Releasing my lip, he massages it, spreading the sticky cum all around and between my teeth and gums.

"Yum! More please!" I say, sticking my tongue out. But he is done!

Instead he wipes the tip of his cock on my tongue, squeezing the very last drop out, onto my tongue.

"Keep your tongue out," he orders and then calls out, "Who's wants to cum on her tongue?"

Immediately two cocks are against my tongue, one immediately shooting diagonally across my tongue and against the inside of my right cheek. A few seconds later the other one unloads, spraying the inside of my other cheek as well.

"Okay, ladies. Male orgasms now outnumber female's five to two. Time to even the score," he calls out.

"NOOOOOOO!!" I cry out as a dozen hands, sixty fingers, ply across every inch of my used and abused body.

"You guys had only one orgasm each," I say. "I have already had two. I need a break! Time for the other ladies to enjoy."

"It's a well-known fact that women can have multiple, back to back orgasms," he replies. "I believe that the record for consecutive female orgasms within an hour is nine or ten. You're not even close!"

Suddenly an oversized vibrator slips into my pussy shaking it up, once again sending my legs into spasms.

Suddenly two bare feet press against my boobs; ten toes tickle my shoulders. The next thing I know the heels are resting on my shoulders. Now the soft calves. Now two thighs are leaning on my shoulders, pressing against either side of my neck.

"You've had enough cock for today," he says. "Now for some pussy."

"Noooo!" I cry. "I don't do women!"

"Until today," he responds, the thigh gap narrowing around my neck, a wet pussy slamming against my chin. "Let's see who cums first, you or her!"

Vibrators still buzzing away inside me, front door and back, my weak legs become even more unsteady. My whole body is convulsing up and down, my chin grinding against the awaiting bush when suddenly the short hairs spread and a hand pushes my head down, burying my mouth in her juicy warmth.

'She's really wet,' I think to myself. Pursing my lips, all sorts of ideas flit through my mind, one being, 'Oh, what the hell. Why not give it a try!'

I work up my courage, and poke my tongue out between my lips. Giving a tentative lick her hips spasm upward, heels digging forcefully into my lower back.

Several droplets spread across my tongue as she starts to moan!

But he immediately admonishes, "Be silent. She may recognize your voice!"

'Mmmmm! Her nectar is so sweet!' I think to myself. 'Definitely a different mix than man-cum. Not as salty. And different from my own as well. But very, very yummy!'

Before long I am really getting into it - and so she. Pumping her hips wildly up and down, I hear a muffled scream and she squirts, big time, into my mouth!

"Umphhh!" I call out startled. I pull back but that hand pushes my head back down on her and she continues squirting into my mouth and I let it dribble back out.

"Swallow it! All of it!" he demands. "I don't want to see any more dribbling out!"

Doing as he asks, I gulp down mouthful after mouthful as she continues squirting. In total shock and disbelief, I realize that she is really turning me on as I orgasm for the third time today!

"Good girl," he calls out as her body and mine both go limp.

Her legs slide off my shoulders and he calls out, "It's now four to five, guys still up by one! How about a threesome with me and the two remaining non-orgasmic women? That'll tie it up at six all."

Someone re-attaches the nipple pumps, pumping them up well past the earlier levels before leaving me alone in the darkness. I am still bound to the cross my body dripping with perspiration. And cum running down my legs AND my chin.

"How 'bout I lie on the massage table and one of you ladies straddle my face while the other rides my cock," his voice calls out from across the room.

After some rustling around I hear, "Mmmmmm." And then, "Faster! Show me your tits! Pinch her nipples! Stretch 'em! Pull her arms up, up, over her head!"

ib_bill
ib_bill
6 Followers
12