X-Mas Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't the wherewithal to hold it in any longer. He grabbed the back of her head, tilted her mouth ever closer to his cock. He spurted out several streams. The visuals, past and present, rendered him seedless.

Korin faced him in wonderment. "Ahhhh..." she caught up with her breath. She had never had her face caked with cum before; never so close to her nose; never stinging her eyes or spackling her tongue; never had she been left with nutjuice leaking from the corners of her mouth.

She spat it out, allowed the mouthful to dribble, caking her sumptuous cone and thick, macadamia-hued nips boasted firm 36Bs.

He followed her into the bathroom, studying the looks on her face. He sensed discomfort from her expressions as she turned the water up hot. For years, theirs was a sex that had been shared with more emphasis on spiritual intimacy.

Theirs was a consistent climax that had rarely been seen outside a washcloth. "How would you like to visit your family in Hawaii?" He announced.

"Really?" She dropped the bottle of body wash in the tub water, hugged him tightly. She rested her chin on the crook of his shoulders as the sounds of shower sprays.

"Darius!" She turned the water off. "Listen, I just hope that I'm enough to satisfy you. I want to do whatever makes you happy but just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"Promise me that I'll never bore you. And, while you're there, let me know if you ever think I'm losing my sexiness. Although, I still feel confident about mine. Like the other day when we passed by so that you could drop off some papers at this new job."

"Yeah!"

"Well, there was this large woman. She had red hair, white girl. Though she was thick she was still with it. Her walk and just the way she carried herself."

"I know the girl. She was in my training class before we switched. Her name is Deb. But, what's all that gotta do with..."

"Don't mind me. I just went into a funk that's all!"

"You're trippin'! I've told you too many times that we're so much more than just slammin' sex. He approached her closer, circled his fingers into her moistness. He propped one of her legs over to the side of the tub before he sunk his cock between her fatty folds. She pulled him closer so that she could feel the brunt of his shaft, deepening.

He returned the inner gaze she imparted. She looked every bit the island girl, as recalled her sunbathing at Scarborough Beach. The same island spice he watched wringing out wet knots drenched with ocean water and sugary sand.

Although he hadn't been to Waikiki beach, her presence repeatedly dreamt them there. There hadn't been any other lens he would've preferred to have known her through other than that of tropical passion and lewdness.

"It will always be yours." She presently broke, used her hand to move his slouching head, working busily on her succulent nipple. She moved his chin up to meet her eyes, slender, heavily lidded with tears. She burrowed for his soul in agreement.

"Babe," he broke, "you know how much I love you." He paused with his swollenness immersed inside of hers. He pulled her body closer to him, wanting to consume her beautifulness ever closer to his requisite soul. He settled for the flesh and meeting of their syncopated hearts, drowned only by the sounds of watery beads, beating against the shower lining.

**********************************************

Christmas Eve in Honolulu, 2002

Into an oval, bamboo trimmed mirror, Korin gazes approvingly at her reflection.

"Babe," she blinked, inquisitively, while using the hot comb to straighten out the rest of her hair. "What's the name of that couple we met downstairs for breakfast? You know that Jamaican woman with that blonde dude." She examined her taupe skin for zits.

"Her name was Trinity. And, his....I want to say either his name was Mac or Max."

"I got this feeling about them. I think they're swingers!" She gave a disdainful look as she removed her bra, speaking softly to herself. "I need one to match with the gown. I know which ones!"

She walked clumsily over towards the dresser balancing wedges of cotton balls between her toes, so as to not smear any bit of the mocha polish off. The view of her lavishly taut ass brought him into a realm of excitability that would soon need quenching.

"...can't wait for these toenails to dry!" She blurted.

Korin was slipping into her bra when he broke, "Hold up, don't put them on. I want to enjoy this view of you." He studied his wife. She appeared solemn in her pose. Beauty as he'd seized her; heartedly from the moment they met. It had been a first for both.

It was her first sex, first declaration of love and marriage.

"You're just too beautiful!" He longed to taste her. To have fill of her sweet, suspended breasts. However petite, he nurtured her bosom as though his mouth had no business suckling on any other strange.

"I think I can take 'em off now." She began removing the cotton balls.

"So what's the deal with this place?" Darius queried.

Korin crawled from the side of the bed to over where Darius stood, transfixed by her sudden turn and attentiveness to play. "We're going to the Polynesian Royale. We'll have an awesome dinner and Luau show where they pay tribute to the god, Kampua'a.

"Camp...what?"

"He's a legend, half pig, half-immortal God that visited earth from the heavens. He would seduce and woo women into sex. And, this is my gift for you for being such a naughty hubby." She dropped to her knees.

She unbuckled him; watched as his swollenness sprouted out from his suffocated briefs. She allowed, briefly for the cool sense of air to be felt before she engulfed him. She took him down as he tickled her gullet.

"Let me get at it, open it up!" Darius slid his cock towards the back of her throat where he speared fiercely. "Here I have some pre-cum...lick it!" His voice grew.

Korin obliged, lapped him clean and then proceeded to work on his sacks, as she trailed a flickering tongue along shaft and seam. Darius had always kept his sex clean, bald, so as to take advantage of her willingness to perform oral. She hated pubic hair and even kept hers slicked bald.

She slobbered on it; said nothing and kept jacking his cock into her mouth until she found eruption and downed it. Korin never flinched, even when she felt his cock trembling its warning throbs against the roof of her mouth.

She just kept frantically rubbing her pussy, rocking on her knees as her husband's streams coated the back of her throat.

"Suck all of it dry!" He kept her mouth on his cock until he'd grown from limp to stiff again. Kept in her mouth until he pulled it out to notice how his cock had been creamed cleanly. Korin drank all of him.

"I'm excited about this evening," she said, wiping her mouth, still dribbling. "I guess it made me horny."

"Easy now, we have more in store for us tonight." Darius collapsed onto the bed, wiping the sweat from out of his eyes as he stared blurrily up at the ceiling.

"You know that I love you, right?" She drops down beside him and then looked up.

"Yeah!" He sat up, reached for his shorts.

She had an honest smirk about her. It was more of a presence of mindfulness, one that held him in awe. "You're sure you're good with this?"

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it!" Darius sat at the lip of the bed. "Honestly. We've already talked enough about it."

"That's the assurance I was hoping you would say." She walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She came back to find Darius holding her evening wear on a hanger. Korin unzipped the black satin and sequence gown, admiringly before slipping it on.

"So what do you think of it? She used her hands to smooth out her waistline, following every curve.

"So how are we with the plans?"

"I'm waiting on him."

"What's holding him up?"

"Margaret! She's pressuring him to stay home with her, trying to use their son's sickness. How do you get that low?"

"Now how are you with this?" Darius reversed the situation.

"I have to check myself over and over. I always thought he would be my first one. He was my first prom date, first real date, whatever. We were together for five straight years. There was never a break up or a big blow out until he asked me when I wasn't ready."

"Are you ready now?"

"For sure," she threw on a mink shawl over her shoulders. She powdered a simple coat on her high cheekbones. "We have an understanding about tonight. We're both married and I'm not the same dizzy girl he met years ago. See, I have me a lover that showed me a few tricks." Korin kissed her husband on the cheek.

"Talk to me now!"

"I'm going to serve him my pussy, put it on him; make sure he eats it good until I juice all over his face. We're going snorkeling!"

"Naughty, naughty...you suck dick with that mouth?"

She flexed her brows. "And then, I'm going to come home and let you have my ass."

"Turn around! Let me see your gape. Bend down for me." He pulled the ruffled skirt up and then slid the G-string over her left cheek, as she stood on bended toes. He reached for a bottle of lube, squeezed a small dab onto a large, translucent butt plug.

"Spread them for me." He plunged the toy into her ass, pulled it out only to marvel at the smallish gape he created. He then instructed her to leave her naughty gift- submerged down to the base-deep into her reserved bunghole.

Korin stood up and then straightened her skirt out, turned around to face Darius. "Don't worry. It will stay in there until I see you later."

She pulled the beefy-size roach Darius had been puffing on and took several hits. "You're also starting to get addicted to this stuff. Go easy! Hope you like your Christmas present!" Korin steps into a pair of tall, black stilettos.

The abrupt and piercing ring signaled his nerves into jumbled cross wires. She answered jumping up and down, excitedly. "Yes, I'm ready to go! I'm leaving right...now... uh-huh...okay, bye!" She hung up the cell.

"Alright, I already got that he's waiting for you."

"Goodbye!" She held in her anticipation, clinching her teeth. She hunched nervously, only slightly concealed. She opened the door, blew out a smoky kiss towards his air and space.

He imbibed on the roach, marveling how his wife had grown to a harvest of sensuality he helped cultivate. He soaked in the swirls of broken rings of smoke, searching for her the parting view of her beautiful face.

*************************************************

2005: The Year of Sugar Plumbs, Snow Angels & Other Visionary Delights

"Yo Darius, wake up!" Paul blurted out, startling his best friend who happened to be standing blankly at curbside.

Paul ascertained by Darius' dreamy demeanor that the informal couch session would have to occur much sooner. The trick was to get Darius to open up without setting off his emotional mines.

He knew of his best friend's reluctance for treatment and that having to employ conventional strategies would be too complex, cumbersome. Paul preferred the ribbing method, cutting wise cracks or chiding insults back and forth, as any show of affection compromised their masculinity.

"So where are we going?" Darius motioned with his sports bag. "Nice whip!"

Paul keyed open the trunk to his series Benz. "Thanks! We're driving up to Lake George...Cabin Side Park. Welcome to Christmas reality!"

"Great place for a retreat." Darius released sardonically.

"Being passive again? It's good to see you but tell me what have you been up to?" Paul checked his reflection in the overhead visor mirror.

"Good seeing you too, asshole!"

"So Darius, how do you end up spending Christmas all by yourself? I mean if I wasn't here to scoop you up from Albany airport where would you be?"

"I would be out looking for a glory hole! As long as she's willing to suck cock through a hole I would be good with it."

"You're pretty sick, bro!"

"That's what I keep getting! I'm even starting to see this pattern with me. And, it all came to a head with Ginny? No pun intended!"

"Since that ménage incident you told me about?" Paul laughed, showing a reserved sense of doggedness. "I can appreciate you finding your way into a threesome but the way you went about it was all wrong. You plotted and coerced your ex-girlfriend into having sex with another female while you imposed your sexual fantasy.

It got me thinking. Why do you feel the need to control the women you are with through sex? It's like your way of compensating for the lack of intimacy."

The SUV grew silent. Darius spoke nothing more as he ingested the discomforts of a naked truth, harbored within a colony of confusion. It came to him greatly. Everything now made sense. His sabotaging self; his reluctance to take romantic risks or simply entrust a woman exclusively in her most natural and non-perverted way; all of which had been his downfall.

It all drifted into his openness. It was all about Korin. The inability to get past the fact that he'd green-lighted the tryst, gave his wife the blessings to take up with her ex-boyfriend, handing her to him snatch over mouth.

That Christmas Eve in Honolulu still haunted him. How he recalled waiting for his wife to get home, knowing well how she'd promised to return just after midnight so that they would celebrate Christmas together.

She came back to him glorifying the experience, indulging mainly how Darius' cock arose to the tale of lewd offerings. When questioned, she apologized to him for leaving the butt plug behind at the Presidential Suite.

Although she anticipated allowing her husband to fuck her ass, she passed out several times, undressing herself in intervals. He recalled, salivating, patiently awaiting for his wife to come to, aroused by the scent of the fresh perfume and body wash she exuded.

"It was so good!" She said, stirring abuzz.

The memory of Korin spooned inches above his stiff and mindless cock, presently enticing him. The way she walked barefoot through the door with her heels in hand. When she plopped herself on the bed, pulled up her glitter gown and then spread her legs apart.

"He like came three times!" She continued to finger fuck her bare-slick and seeded cunt. "All in here!"

How he became relentless hammering, stretching her orifice into an openness fitting of four fingers. Korin knew how to grind the ample spurts of jizz well inside her bunghole, milking all of his husbandly being.

It excited him so to know of the strange seed, leaking from her sex while he pummeled her wifely ass into numbness. He'd become so aroused that he never removed his cock from her backside, opting to allow his member to thicken once more, fitting for another load. They collapsed later that morning and slept until Christmas night.

"I've got no one else but myself to blame." Darius returned to the present moment just as Paul pulled up in front of the cabin's front door. "If I hadn't pushed for this fantasy to happen then we wouldn't be apart. She would've never been pregnant with his child. We would've never ended up divorced."

"Yes, and the more you try to avoid dealing with this fact, the more you turn to sex to layer the fear you have of abandonment. Were you looking for validation for cheating?"

Darius thought deep and returned. "Probably was, probably was."

"Alright, let's wrap this session up. We can get to your treatment later. We have some things to look forward to, right?"

"You mean this person you have lined up for me?"

"You got it. It's probably the only way I could get you here is to promise to serve you pussy on a platter. Now what's going on with the smokes?"

Darius unloaded, reaching into one of his knapsacks. He removed a pair of blunt wraps: Passion fruit and Purple Haze. "No doubt, I took the liberty of rolling up a couple of blunts. "Bubbleberry," he removed the find from its Purple Haze flavored wrap.

"I figured we would have a little bit of this now. This stuff is pretty potent. It doesn't take but a few hits and we're good. The other one I have rolled up in the passion fruit wrap is called Twisted Mist. Go ahead," Darius removed the kind, brought it up to Paul's nose for a whiff.

"That's my gift for you." He placed it on the fireplace mantel.

"It's pungent. I can smell 'em from here. But what made you horticulturist of the year?" Paul liked the sound of his question, smiled at his humor.

"Once you have a smoke you'll know. They're both hydro."

"What?"

"They're superb shit that's been grown and enhanced indoors. I got one source. He collects seeds from Amsterdam and then grows his batch. Like, he told me Bubbleberry is a cross-pollinated hybrid of bubblegum skunk and purple haze. You can smoke it outright but be cautious about how many hits you take.

The twisted mist is expensive. You don't have to give it many pulls. I don't know too much about what it's crossed with. I know it's some form of sativa and that's why I rolled it up small," Darius removed the minute blunt from its Passion Fruit package. "Here have a whiff."

"What the fuck? Whatever happened to skunk or sense wrapped in EZ wide?"

"No, it's different because each herb possesses its own properties and has a variety of affects." Darius lit the Bubbleberry, took a few tokes and then passed it over to Paul. He then finished his sentence through strained speech while securing the smoke in his lungs.

"You have strains of indica that will put your ass to sleep; some will give you mad munchies, but twisted mist, that's the shit." He blew the smoke out. "It enhances sexual gratifications, opens pores and gets it all flowing. And, I don't need to be in the room with you when it happens. Wait til your woman gets here to light it up!"

"Hold up!" Paul started to cough, adjusting his lungs to the smoke. Immediately, when he lifted his head to face Darius, his eyes were summarized in slits.

"Okay let's get to sex Darius." Paul chuckled. "Why is it that you love anal so much? You know it's a form of self-control...and, this swallowing thing is probably your need to be fully accepted."

Darius retrieved the blunt, sucked in the piney smoke. "Thought we weren't going to continue the session?"

"The thoughts are rushing in. I can't help it!"

"Well, since we're talking about anal sex...her name was Shelly! I met her when I was up in community college. She introduced me to it. She was diagnosed with having two large ovarian cysts and had to have laser surgery.

She was a tall model type woman. Afro-American from the deep-south, I want to say like Mississippi or Alabama, thereabouts. She had some shape to her but more on the thin side like a small ass with a bit of a bubble to it."

"Okay, I got it!"

"Anyways, she didn't like any sensation going in or out of her pussy. Believe it or not, she didn't prefer anywhere else but her ass. From time to time, she didn't mind me licking her clitoris, but, that's it!"

"So you're telling me that she was into nothing but anal?" Paul removed his dinner jacket and tie. He then sat in a sofa chair across from Darius.

"Yeah!" Darius smiled, recollecting his brief relationship with Shelly. He savored in the visuals of plunging his cock into her gaping ass. Shelly gave up sex for two whole years before she started giving up her ass. Darius was the third boyfriend she entertained in this sweetly perverse way. The third one she restricted to nothing but ass.

They covered her entire apartment: On tables and chairs. From Kitchen to Florida room; Den to attic- he pummeled her backside. It was the first time he'd come to know of anal pleasures.

She consistently begged him on every anal occasion to fill up her dirty hole with his nutjuice. Somehow it made her feel as though sex was purified in this very way, channeled and molded into her chosen crevice, anally.