X-Mas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry looked at Carl. She wasn't sure what this gift meant. Carl sat quietly, trying to find his words.

"Since we have been apart, I haven't met anyone who balances me the way you do. There isn't anyone who I want to spend the rest of my life fucking and sucking but you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Terry thought maybe she had heard him wrong. Carl always said he would never get married. He liked new pussy too much to be saddled with one woman. She looked at him to make sure she heard him right.

"Well?" Carl had started to look a little nervous waiting on her answer.

Terry kneeled before Carl and held out the locket. "Please attach this lock to my collar, Daddy. I would love to be yours forever."

Carl and Terry kissed after he attached the lock. Terry just knew that now he would ravish her. But, Carl had other plans.

"OK, Baby," Carl pulled Terry to her feet. "Now that you have accepted my proposal, there is just one more thing. I have a welcome home gift for you in the room."

Giggling, Terry followed Carl into the bedroom. Then, once she got a good look at the bed, she was stopped dead in her tracks. In the middle of the bed, chained up with a gag ball and a blindfold, was Carl's current lover.

She was a full-figured lady. From the way she filled up the bed, Terry thought her to be about 5'8 or 5'9. She seemed to have a pretty face, but wasn't nearly as busty or hippy as Carl usually liked them.

As Terry got closer, she could see that Carl had a butt plug in her ass. Knowing Carl, Terry was guessing it was just about as big as his dick. She had massive clamps on her nipples. She was a light skinned lady and red marks were clearly all over her chest and her thighs.

Terry looked at Carl. "Daddy, I thought this was a gift for me?" Terry couldn't figure out how this was for her at all.

Carl smiled and hit a remote. The butt plug in the girl's ass started to vibrate wildly. She started to moan and it looked like she was trying to get away from the vibrations. "This is her going away gift. I am going to let her see just how freaky I am for real. You are going to help me. I think you will like how it feels to get licked while getting fucked. After we use her for our pleasure, she is getting the fuck out for good."

Then the picture became clear. All the spanking she thought she heard earlier had been on this woman. "How long have you had her chained up, Daddy?" Terry couldn't believe that she didn't figure out someone else was in the house.

"When this cunt heard that you were coming out to see me, she gave me an ultimatum." Carl pulled out a riding crop. He administered a quick hit to her right nipple. "She told me I would have to stop seeing other women if we were going to get serious." He quickly hit her other nipple. "I let her know that she would welcome your visit or there would be consequences."

Terry heard her whimpering around the gag ball. Terry remembered that feeling well. Her pussy started to swell with anticipation. Terry could tell that even though the lady didn't want this, it was exciting her.

Carl took off his robe. Around his deep purple cock was a brass cock ring. Terry wanted to suck him, taste him on her tongue. But she knew to wait until she had been asked.

Carl went to the head of the bed and snatched off the blindfold from the woman. She looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. When he released her nipples from the clamps, she started as if that caused her a lot of pain.

When he finally removed the gag ball, she was immediately asking for forgiveness. "Please Carl! I promise I will not argue again! You can have as many women as you want. Please just don't beat me again!" She was shaking with sobs.

Carl had no time for tears. He never did. "Shut up, you fucking cum slut. You just want me to fuck you. Don't you!" He hit her clit with his riding crop. "Don't you!!" He roared.

Terry could see the shame that filled the woman's face as she agreed. "Yes Carl. I do want you to fuck me. But, please don't fuck me with her watching. I couldn't take that!" Her skin was bright red all over, as if she was blushing from head to toe.

Carl laughed cruelly. "Bitch, please. You aren't worthy of this black dick. Your pale ass is used to little white dicks. This Mufasa dick breaks your tired pussy every time."

Carl motioned Terry up on the bed. "Straddle this stupid cunt. You need to show her how a real woman takes Daddy's dick."

Terry hurried to comply. Terry placed her shaven pussy right over this woman's face. She knew that from that angle, the woman was seeing how wet she was. She knew that her pussy juices would be falling on this woman's face.

Terry had tried to avoid being on the lady's hair. It was very lush and long. Terry didn't want to cause her any addition pain. Carl had no such feelings. He made sure that his knees pinned her hair to the bed so that she could not move away.

Carl entered Terry slowly. "See, you tired cunt. See how my baby's pussy holds on to my dick and draws it in? See how my baby's pussy gets my dick wet without some fucking lube or spit? Maybe your dumb ass needs to be spit on."

Carl laughed as he started to really fuck Terry. Terry was so wet, thinking about this woman being made to watch them fuck. She was tingling all over with pride at the way Carl talked about her pussy. She wanted to give Carl the best ride she had ever given him.

When Terry started to buck against Carl, he stopped her. "Cunt, my baby needs her pussy licked now. Lick it." Carl settled Terry on the woman's mouth. Terry could tell the woman wasn't used to licking another woman. Terry was still and let her lick as much or as little as she wanted.

Carl wasn't feeling that. He said, "Ok. Your stupid ass wants to play games. Let's play then, bitch." He jumped off the bed. Walking around to the end of the bed, he spit on his dick. He yanked the butt plug out of the lady's ass, as she was still half licking Terry. It startled her so much that she stopped licking Terry altogether. "Until you lick my baby's pussy like it is the best thing you have ever had, I am going to fuck your ass. Hard."

Terry could feel the woman under her trying to protest. "But I really don't like it in the ass, Carl. And your dick is too big." She sounded so whiny. Terry thought she sounded pathetic.

Carl laughed and grabbed both of her breasts extremely hard as he rammed his whole dick inside of her. "At any time did I ask your punk ass if you liked it?" The pain was so intense that the lady could not answer back. "No! I did not say do you like it in the ass. I said you will lick my baby's pussy like it is fucking amazing or I will fuck your ass until it breaks in two!"

Terry suddenly felt a tongue eating her pussy for all she was worth. The woman under her was sucking on her clit for all she was worth. Terry had to say "ouch!" more than once.

Carl gave an incredibly hard pump and told the girl, "Back the fuck up off my baby's pussy. You make her hurt, Imma make you hurt. You better kiss that pussy like its your mutha fuckin' best friend, cum slut."

Terry could tell Carl meant business. Terry could tell the woman licking her knew, too. The sucks became caresses. Terry was so turned on that Carl was so in control of this other woman. It only took a few good licks before Terry was cumming on the lady's face. Terry's twat start to squirt and seemed as if it would never stop.

Carl leaned over to kiss Terry deeply. "Damn, Baby. You are so sexy when you cum on some bitch's face for me."

Carl pulled out of the lady. "Start licking my baby's ass. Or else." With one more kiss, he walked into his bathroom. Terry could hear the water running with Carl washing off his dick.

Terry let herself go and really enjoyed letting the woman invade her sphincter orally. It felt so good that she started to rub her clit so that she could have one more good cum.

Carl came out to that scene and smile. "That's good shit, Baby!" He pulled Terry's fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. Then he instructed Terry to continue.

Carl started walking around the bed jacking off. Every now and then, he would grab Terry's hand and lick her cum off. When Terry started to cum, Carl got back on the bed. He stopped the lady on the bed, so he could come in Terry's ass. When he was finished, he settled Terry back on the woman's tongue so she could lick Terry clean.

Once completely satiated, Carl kissed Terry. "I love you, Baby! You are such a fucking giver!" He helped Terry off the bed. You go clean up. Once I get rid of this, we can cuddle and sleep."

Terry hurried back to her room to admire her gifts and clean up. She knew she didn't want to be anywhere near Carl's rooms right about now. Somehow she didn't think his girlfriend was going to take breaking up lightly.

When Terry arrived back at Carl's door, she heard the tail end of their conversation.

"...but I love you, Carl. Don't throw us away!" Terry could hear her sobbing uncontrollably.

Carl was adamant. "You can't handle what I'm giving. I am going to be happy with someone like me. Get your shit and get gone."

"You know you can't get pussy like mine anywhere," she roared at him. "Your little trick has been everywhere."

By the time Terry saw her again, Carl was removing her by her luscious hair, naked. He threw her into the front yard, stiff from morning ice. He went back in to grab her keys for her car. "The only way your tired ass will get back in this house is if my new wife needs someone to lick her pussy now and then. I am done with you."

Carl ushered Terry back into the house. They heard rubber being burned as his scorned lover drove off into the early morning.

Terry looked up at Carl, "Aren't you concerned about her being vindictive and coming to do something to you? You were pretty damn hard on her." Terry giggled as Carl held her close and tickled her.

"Remember that shit. Don't fuck up so I don't do your ass like that." He leaned to kiss Terry. "But for real, her ass is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I have enough pictures from today to keep her quiet. No worries, Baby."

12