X-Men 3: Additional Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Ororo gasped, shaking and pulling back from him. Logan frowned and opened his mouth to mutter something. Before he could, she shook her head, smiling. Then she took hold of his shoulder and his cock, squeezed both, sent a charge into them. Logan grimaced, feeling his body vibrate. Then he grinned. This was different than when Magneto manipulated his bones. He liked it the way Ororo did it. Haven't been with many mutant women, he thought, and never one with her abilities before. Damn, I think this could really be fun.

"Let's go," he said, then stroked his fingers faster within her. Two shoved inside, then three. Logan found Ororo's clit, pulled on it with all his strength. He slacked off, hearing her let out a scream. Then she shook her head again, throbbed back and forth against him. He laughed, then once more touched her most sensitive part gently. He set up a rhythm to his touches, varied the pressure. First he was soft, then he let his animal lust out, then he was tender, then once again hard. Ororo moaned and gyrated at each emotion, growing tighter and wetter. Logan smiled, his inner turmoil almost forgotten. Just as with Ororo, something new and glorious was bubbling forth beneath his skin.

"Logan," she said, fingers wrapping around his shaft. They pressed deep into the skin, touched his balls for an instant and then resumed holding Logan's member. Ororo's other hand left his shoulder, moved to his side. "I need you."

"Okay," he said, removing his hands from her pussy and breasts. He took hold of Ororo's thighs, pulled her groin into his own. She opened herself to him, accomodated his manhood, then closed her inner folds tight around it. Logan felt something within him let go with her contractions. She grabbed him hard with every fiber of her being, and he now felt he should mimic that. Growling, he swept his hands up, took hold of Ororo's shoulders. He rolled her down onto the bed, feeling her arms and legs wrap around him as he did so. Stabbing himself deep into her body, he rubbed her back and kissed her lips. He pulled out, then thrust again, matching each motion with an oath or a snarl.

"Yes!!" Ororo cried between his touches. "Yes!!! Oh yes!!!!"

Logan grinned, predicting what was coming.

Another gasp, and then Ororo quaked heavily around him, the flush of an orgasmic hurricane coming to her face. Her eyes flashed white, and electricity briefly sparked through both of them. One quick charge, then it died. "Sorry," she frowned, feeling Logan shake.

"It's okay," he said. "I kind of like it." Grimacing, he pressed her down into the bed. "Don't be afraid. I'll heal."

"I didn't mean to..." Ororo said. Then her words were cut off as Logan again pushed into her. He thrust himself forward with all the strength in his bones, squeezing her shoulders and kissing her in the same motion. Then, right before he felt Ororo shaking, he pulled back. "Yes!" she moaned, raindrops falling from her eyes as she vibrated against him. Her breath got faster. Logan felt its warmth on his face, and the warmth of her body close to his too. Gentle, then strong, matching his motions. He kept hold of Ororo as she kept hold of him, pushing forth and then back. Keeping things going for both of them, building up passion, until...

Logan came inside her with a deep long roar. His face took on the aspect of his namesake creature, and his viciousness increased likewise. His claws almost came out, but he caught them, feeling their points against his skin. Logan grimaced at the pain. He didn't like pain, and yet it was such a part of him. He could not ignore it. It was always there, it never healed. It only got worse. Everyone close to him passed on, and...

Suddenly Ororo shook around him again, and his thoughts fled as he watched. She was calmer now, he noticed, keeping her power inside. Her spasms were more frequent too, and deeper. Logan smiled. Perhaps she can teach me how to deal with things, he thought. Affect me as I'd hoped Jean could, teach me to get comfortable with what I have inside. Ororo controls her ability, and she doesn't need illusions and mental blocks to do it. Maybe if Jean could have lived, Ororo could have shown her how to keep this kind of control. It might have calmed her rage. But Jean wasn't willing to give anyone a chance. She was too scared of herself, scared like I was. I know I am not going to repeat her mistake.

"Ororo," he said, grasping her shoulders as she calmed down. "Thank you."

"Thank you," she replied, grinning back. Her hands moved over his rear end, gripping the muscles there. "You're still..."

"Yeah. It's my power. Once I get started..."

"I thought so," Ororo said, breathless. Then she laughed. "Go ahead, wear me out. I want you to."

Logan returned her chuckle, then resumed his frenzied motions. I hope you're ready for this, he thought. But you probably are. You seduced me. I was shocked, but now I'm glad you did it. Thanks to you, Ororo, I feel great. I think I can stay here, and enjoy it. Just as long as you stick around too.

"Don't leave me," he said, pushing himself into her to the hilt.

"Never," she promised, kissing his mouth.

***

Downstairs, in another part of the mansion, someone else was also feeling a new confidence.

"Bobby," she said, touching his hand. He stared at her agape, but did not wilt. No trace of his self slipping away was revealed to her. She smiled at the sight- for so long she had doubted it could happen. Only now, touching him, did she feel sure what she'd done was the right thing.

"Rogue," Bobby said, staring at her hand on his. "You... This isn't what I wanted!"

"It's what I wanted," she smiled, gripping his hand and tossing back her dark red hair. The white streak was still at her temples. She had considered getting rid of it along with her power, but in the end she had decided not to. She still wanted to feel different, unique, and her streak would be a symbol of that. The other difference- the bad one- was gone now. She had rid herself of it. It had to be so, she reminded herself. She could touch him now, kiss him, do all that she couldn't before. Still, though, she felt a very deep loss inside.

"Rogue," the young blonde man repeated, his blue eyes locked on her brown ones.

"Marie," she corrected him. "My name is Marie, Bobby."

He only shook his head, still unable to believe what was happening. "You had gloves on when you got back," he rambled. "I thought you didn't go through with it. But now you..." He looked at her hand, then again at her face.

"Yeah," Rogue smiled. Marie, she corrected herself. "You knew I wanted to do it. I had to."

"Yeah, but..."

"I told you about this already, Bobby. That counselor I talked to before I went into the treatment room."

"Right," said Bobby. "You told me she told you it wasn't reversible, and that really got you thinking your power was part of your identity. You didn't want to give it up. That's why you came back." He frowned. "But I thought you kept it." He started to pull his hand from Rogue's, then grimaced, liking the touch.

"I let you think that, Bobby," Marie told him. "But now it's time for me to stop lying." She took a breath, then resumed her speech, trying to recall what she'd rehearsed. "The counselor told me other things too- things I needed to remember. All my friends are here. My life is here now, it has been for years. I couldn't give it up. I can stil be a teacher here too, even now. Anyone who's thinking about giving up their power, I can talk to them about it. That's why I came back- I'm valued here."

"But without your power..."

"Bobby, please stop coming back to that. Don't you remember our talk about how my power was the only thing wrong with me?"

He paused, then nodded. "Right."

"That's why I had to get rid of it. So I did. Then I came back. Where else could I go? I didn't tell anyone at first, because I wasn't sure how people would react, but then I decided I had to." She waved her hand. "The people here are my friends. They wouldn't just turn their back on me, right?"

A hundred different thoughts ran through Bobby's mind. She could have gone back to her family, he thought. No, wait, I tried that and it didn't work. Damn it. He gulped, then voiced his next thought. "Your power was what made you special. If you gave it up..."

Marie shook her head. "I'm still special, Bobby. I always will be. You think mutants are the only special people in this world?"

Bobby frowned. "I didn't mean. I..."

"Look at it this way," Marie cut in. "You remember that favorite show we had before they took it off the air? One girl was the Slayer, one was a witch, another was a demon. One boy was a werewolf, one was a super-soldier..."

"And the other guy was normal!" Bobby gasped, realizing what she was talking about. "You want to be our Xander."

"Yes," Marie laughed. The explanation still sounded crazy to her, maybe because it was so simple. It had made equal sense when the counselor at the clinc had first put it across. "I want to be Xander. The one normal person in a group of powerful beings. The one who keeps them down-to-earth, reminds them of what they're fighting for. The one who touches them all, even when they won't let themselves be touched. I want to be the person here who's like that." She ran her fingers across Bobby's hand again. "We need that sort of person, don't you think?"

"I..." Bobby stopped. He had thought the same thing many times when the show was on, but the opportunity had never came up. Now...

"And I want you too, Bobby," Marie's voice intruded on his thoughts. "You know that."

Oh no. Were they going to have this conversation again? He ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I told you, I've never put any pressure on you. You're the one who's obsessed with sex because you can't have it. You're the one who reads all the stories on the Net. The one who looks through all those magazines Angelica and Shiro have in their rooms. The one who masturbates more than anyone else in the mansion. Don't go blaming all that on me again, okay?"

Marie glared at him, then dropped it, reminding herself he was right. "Yes, Bobby," she admitted. "I'm the one whose mind is on the one thing. And now I can have that one thing."

He nodded, looking at her hand. "But we broke up. The last time we had this conversation, we broke up. You let me go, told me I could go to Kitty or whoever I pleased. Then the Professor died, you left the mansion and went to that clinic. Then all that other stuff happened, and now..."

"I know," Marie said. "And you said things didn't work out as you hoped with Kitty. You were just friends, you saw that after your skating. You couldn't get close to her. You told me."

Bobby stared at her. She didn't see what Kitty and I did after skating, he remembered. I was so overjoyed she came back I tried to blow it off. That, and forget what Kitty told me after we finished. That we could be friends, only friends. She liked being with a lot of people, but her heart belonged to only one man. And I got there too late to be that man. I hated that, hated it even more when I found Kitty and me were still friends regardless. Our teamwork in the final battle with Magneto showed me that, and calmed me down to the fact, but still... I want to get back with Marie, he remembered. At least my relationship with her made sense. Or does it now?

"Come on, Bobby," Marie said. "You told me."

"I didn't tell you everything."

Marie stared at him agape. "What?" Quickly she recovered. "Wait. Are you telling me Kitty _isn't_ with Peter?"

"She is," Bobby snapped, then frowned. "But, um, well... she's not..."

"Why don't you let me explain it, Bobby?" a soft voice interrupted. Marie and Bobby both turned to see their fellow young X-Man Kitty Pryde standing beside the bed, arms crossed. An pleased look was on her calm features, framed nicely by long brown hair. I didn't hear her come in, Marie thought, then remembered Kitty didn't need to use doors to enter rooms. Not only that, she was frequently in the background- so quiet people barely noticed her. But now she'd revealed herself, and perhaps she was again about to say something very profound.

"Yeah, Kitty," Bobby waved at her. "You explain it." He looked at Kitty, then at Marie, then at the wall. Marie glanced at Kitty expectantly.

"You've read Internet erotic stories," Kitty said. Marie nodded, wondering how much of their conversation Kitty had just heard. "You know all about sex, even though you couldn't have it till now?" Again Marie nodded. "So you know what a swinger is, right?"

Marie gasped. "You're a..."

Kitty chuckled. "Of course! You know about my power and how it makes so many things easy for me? One of them is being a voyeur. I've walked into every room in this mansion, and before that I walked into every home in my neighborhood. I've seen all the secret things people don't want me to see, all the fun things. Since I came here I've been sorting out what I like from what I don't. Shiro and Angelica have been helping me. Of course, well..." She frowned. "You know what kind of people they are, right?"

Marie paused. She didn't know Shiro and Angelica that well, only knew that they were both relatively new students at the mansion who shared fire-based powers and a somewhat weird obsession with pornography. Now, Marie, she reminded herself again, you like it too. How many times have you enjoyed looking at their magazines?

"I owe you some thanks," Kitty said at her nod. "I needed something badly that day the Professor died. Thanks to you, the Iceman cometh." She grinned.

Marie gave Bobby a confused look. "Iceman?"

"It's a really dumb name Kitty came up with for me," he explained. "She talked to Dr. McCoy a lot before he went away, and he told her about all these plays. I don't really like the name, but..."

"It's appropriate, Bobby," Kitty cut in. She pointed a finger at Marie. "Rogue is appropriate for you too. A Rogue by any other name..."

"Don't say it," Rogue stopped her. She kept her smile on, though. She knew the line, and it fit. Good, she thought. That settles one problem I've had with all this. "So you're with Shiro and Angelica and Peter?"

Kitty nodded. "Peter told me you played videogames with him on his new bigscreen before you left, while Bobby and I skated. You didn't notice that something was bothering him?"

Rogue's hand went to her head. I got that thought for an instant, she realized. But then I discarded it, too caught up in my own issues. We didn't talk much about anything, just played. Why didn't I guess this before now? "So he..."

"Yeah," Kitty said. "He doesn't fully approve. But he will eventually. I'm working on it. When you got back, I decided I was going to work on you and Bobby too. We all know you need this. I thought I'd have to wait until Jimmy was old enough to help before I could do anything, but now..."

Bobby's mouth fell open. "Kitty, Jimmy's just a...!"

"Yeah, I know," Kitty grumbled. "That was the problem. But now I guess we don't need him, right?" She pointed at their still joined hands.

Rogue looked at her hand and frowned, withdrawing it from Bobby's. "I... Wait, what do you mean 'we'?"

"What do you think I mean?" Kitty asked, stepping closer and sitting next to the other two young X-Men on Rogue's bed. "Don't try and lie to me, okay? Shiro and Angelica told me how you've looked at their magazines. I've seen the way you look at me too."


Rogue gaped. "I was jealous!" she insisted. "That was it!"

Kitty shook her head, then placed her hand on top of Rogue's. "Really? I don't think so. Neither do Peter, Shiro, or Angelica. Or your boyfriend here."

Rogue looked at Bobby. "You..."

He nodded. "It was her idea. I was shocked by it too, but..."

Rogue turned away from him, looking at Kitty's hand. It felt nice, she realized. Soft, different from Bobby. I did know about this, I've read about it in a lot of the stories I've liked. I didn't think it was real, though. And I never expected Kitty to be...

"Yes," Kitty said, smiling as Rogue looked back at her. "If you want it, you can have it. You can have him too. All you have to do is let us in."

Let them in, Rogue thought. That was my biggest problem. It always has been. Yes, I can touch people now, but the emotional walls are still up. And they aren't going to fall as easy. For them there is no Leech, no cure. They can easily be insurmontable. You can also be confused as to what the walls are. I realize that now, because of what Kitty told me. I was attracted to her, and I mistook it for jealousy. That's the real reason I didn't want her with Bobby. I wanted her too. So much I didn't let myself consider...

She looked at each of her friends, evaluating them. Bobby was good-looking, she decided, and Kitty too. They were both fun people. She could accept that now, since the main barrier between them was gone. The other barriers were surprisingly easier to conquer once she thought about it. But did she really want them both? Could it happen? Should it?

Oh, why not? Rogue shrugged. Kitty seems okay with it. And Bobby, well, he'll go along. I've always been the leader in our relationship. He does whatever I tell him. She gave him a look to indicate that this time should be no different.

Bobby frowned, then nodded, looking happy but surprised by how things had progressed. "Okay, Rogue," he said. "Are you sure about this?"

Rogue's eyes flicked for an instant to Kitty's patient smile, then back to Bobby. "If you two are sure, then I'm fine." She wanted this, she told herself again. Ever since she had been able to touch people, it had been like a dream come true. This would be too, Rogue knew, recalling how she had played doctor with both girls and boys as a child, before her power manifested. The games had never gone that far, something had always held her back. Then had come puberty, and Cody, and then... She stopped, remembering all too well what had come next.

I can have what I've wanted now, Rogue silently laughed. Not from Cody, but that doesn't matter. I don't think I really wanted him anyway. He probably doesn't remember me, or if he does, it isn't in a good way. Bobby and Kitty, though, they're my friends now. They'll always be my friends. They remember who I was, and know who I am. And I like them. I want them. Okay!

Smiling, she took her hand from Kitty's and turned to the bedside table. Time for stage two of the plan. "This will be my first time," she said. "Bobby, you'll have to be careful. I've got something right here that..."

"Condoms?" Kitty asked.

Rogue nodded, confused by her and Bobby's strange looks. "You might not think we need them," she told Kitty, "but..."

"It's a good idea," Kitty said. "You don't always know when your partner is going to come. I can phase so it goes through me, but if I can't predict..." She stopped, looking at Bobby. "But you can use your power again, right? The way you did when we did it?"

Rogue turned to Bobby. "What is she talking about?"

"You'll see," he said, taking her hand. "It was another of Kitty's ideas. I thought it crazy at first, but then it worked, and..." He laughed. "Sex is better without condoms anyway. Trust me."

"Okay," Rogue shrugged, withdrawing her fingers from his grip. They both knew more about this than she did, she reminded herself. She had read so much about it, planned so much for it, but had never done it. Not until now.

She reached for her shirt and pulled it over her head, then tossed it aside. Bobby and Kitty both smiled, enjoying the sight of her pink lace bra. Rogue unsnapped the bra's clasp and removed it also, causing them to smile again. They shouldn't be, Rogue thought. My breasts aren't that big. They are larger than Kitty's, though, so maybe...

Her thoughts were discarded as Kitty started pulling down the zipper on her black jumpsuit. Pale skin was revealed beneath, the edge of a dark brown nipple, then a thin curl of brown hair at the bottom. Kitty pushed the zipper all the way down, then slipped the jumpsuit off. "What do you think?" she asked, putting a hand on her hip.