X-Men: All About Touch

Story Info
Rogue finds a way around her problem.
3.7k words
4.44
84.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

This is a story based on the X-Men universe, most specifically on the films. Some of the background is based loosely on X-Men 2, but there are no spoilers. If you like this story, you’ll probably like ‘From a Boeing 747’ as well. Don’t forget to vote and send feedback.

Thanks go to WildSweetOne, who as usual provided stirling editorial work and critique. Thanks for your patience with me. Ego disco lente.

"It's okay Rogue. I trust you."

"I don't want to hurt you Bobby." Rogue and Bobby were playing their usual cat and mouse flirting in the living room. An army of interested spectators watched on, most of them purely to see if this was the time that Bobby would get fried.

Rogue rocked her head back, avoiding Bobby's touch. She wanted to, oh how she wanted to. "Bobby, I can't."

Undeterred, Bobby moved his head closer until his lips were almost brushing hers. "You won't hurt me. I trust you."

"Bobby!" Rogue squirmed out from underneath her boyfriend, careful as always to avoid touching him with any exposed flesh. "The first boy I kissed ended up in a coma for six months. I don't wanna risk that happening to you."

"It won't." Bobby stared at Rogue. Her elbow length gloves and skin covering clothes gave her the appearance of an elegant Elizabethan lady, while the streaks of white in her jet black hair provided an exotic aura. She was so beautiful, so desirable and yet so far out of reach. "Trust me. It'll be fine."

"Bobby." Rogue sighed in desperation, cursing her mutation for doing this to her. "I just can't." She swept away, fleeing the prying eyes that seemed to follow her and Bobby around.

Bobby sank back down into the sofa, feeling as though a herd of elephants had just stampeded over him. Fifteen pairs of disappointed teenage eyes still watched him intently. "Come on guys, show's over. Leave me alone."

Rogue was almost sprinting by the time she got upstairs to her room. Tears streamed down her face, streaking her elegant makeup and her silky hair whipped against her face. She got into her room and slammed the door behind her, shoving a chair up under the handle so that no-one could come in. Then she sank down to her knees and abandoned herself to her misery.

This wasn't fair. Ever since turning sixteen, she'd had this curse hanging over her. Every time someone touched her bare skin, she started sucking the life out of them. Literally. Contact with her skin seemed to activate her mutation and she started 'stealing' their life force. She'd almost killed several people simply by accidentally brushing against them.

And now she'd met Bobby. Bobby who was so sweet, so sensitive, so understanding and she couldn't even touch him. She'd only ever been able to touch his face through these stupid gloves. Rogue tore the silk gauntlets from her hands and threw them across the room, her rage overwhelming her. She was cursed, prevented from contact with another human being for the rest of her life.

Suddenly there was a rattling as the door handle knocked against the chair. Startled out of her misery, Rogue stood up and went over to remove the barricade. There was a wooden thunk and three metal spikes smashed through the door, shattering the chair into a thousand pieces.

Rogue yelped with shock, then grabbed the handle and yanked the door open. "Logan! Stop it!"

Logan fell into the room. "Hey Rogue." The three claws protruding from his hand were firmly embedded in the oak of her bedroom door and he was trying, unsuccessfully, to disguise how much effort he was putting into getting them free. "You okay?"

“You could have knocked."

"Yeah, but that wouldn't have been as much fun. Anyway, it's therapeutic to take your anger out on inanimate objects."

Rogue smiled. "Guess you're not thrilled about having to babysit?"

Logan gave up the pretence of nonchalance and started tugging on his hand. "Babysitting's the perfect job for me. Lots of kids, lots of responsibility, can't go where I like or do what I like. Can't think why I wasn't offered the job earlier.”

He grinned around his everpresent cigar and gave up the struggle with the door. "Do you think you could give me a hand here? Or are you going to sell tickets for the fight of the century - Wolverine vs The Door?"

Rogue smiled and grabbed his wrist with both hands, forgetting that she'd taken her gloves off. Immediately she felt it, but it was too late. Her muscles clenched around Logan's wrist in a vice grip and she could feel the energy flow into her, pulsing with energy and vitality. She could hear distant choking sounds from Logan, but they barely penetrated her consciousness. There was nothing but this feeling.

With an almighty effort, she forced herself to let go. The contact broke and she fell backwards, forcing herself away from Logan. Her entire body was zinging with energy and her head was buzzing. Rogue held her hand up in front of her and watched, detached, as all her cuts and scars healed in a second.

Suddenly the world recovered and real time cut in. Life imposed itself on Rogue again and she realised what had happened. "Logan? You okay?"

Logan lay slumped on the floor, his right hand still dangling from the door. Cuts opened up all over his face as his healing ability struggled to recover from Rogue's theft. Rogue grabbed her gloves and ran over to him. "Logan? Logan, come on. Wake up."

For a moment there was no sign of life at all. Then his eyelids fluttered and a long drawn out breath escaped his lips.

"Rogue? What happened?" Bobby was standing in the hallway surrounded by gawking students, watching them both. "Are you okay? I heard noises."

Words choked in Rogue's throat as she tried to explain what had happened. The look of horror on the faces of the students watching crushed any attempt at speech. Rogue dissolved into tears and ran.

Rogue ran pell-mell through the corridors, desperately trying to outrun her problems. Tears blinded her eyes as she ran. Suddenly something snagged her foot and she was over, a blur of arms and legs catapulting down the passageway to land in a dishevelled heap.

“Rogue!” Bobby sprinted down the hall towards her. “Are you okay?”

Rogue got gingerly to her feet. Her right ankle felt as though someone was jabbing needles into it and she winced as her weight fell on it. “I’m fine”

“You’re not fine. Here let me help.”

“Don’t touch me!” Rogue’s scream echoed around the empty corridors, shattering the silence. “Don’t touch me,” she repeated quietly. “I’m cursed. I hurt everyone I love.”

“Rogue, it’s okay, everything’s okay. Logan’s gonna be fine.”

“Bobby I nearly killed him.” Rogue slumped down against the wall in despair. “I hurt everybody. I’m poison.” Tears streaked her cheeks again. “I’m cursed.”

“Rogue, it’s gonna be okay.” Rogue’s tears were killing Bobby. There was absolutely nothing he could do to help and mouthing platitudes wasn’t going to deliver Rogue from her misery. He stretched out an arm to her shoulders, but a gloved hand slapped it away.

“Don’t touch me. Didn’t you hear what I said? I’m gonna hurt you.”

“You’re not gonna hurt me. I trust you.” Bobby stretched out his hand again, but Rogue shied away.

“Leave me alone. I don’t wanna hurt you.”

Bobby stood up, angry at her reaction. “I can’t leave you alone. I need you. I love you, but I can’t deal with a girlfriend who goes postal every time I go to kiss her.” He started to walk away.

“Bobby… I want to, I just… I can’t even touch you.”

Bobby spoke without turning. “Not everything’s about touch, Rogue.” He walked off, forcing himself not to look back.

Rogue sat in her room, her head in her hands. Bobby’s words had got to her. She did love him, more than anything else, but it had always seemed kinda futile. What was the point in being boyfriend-girlfriend if they couldn’t even kiss, let alone… Rogue could feel the blood rising to her face with that thought. She’d thought about it a lot, a hell of a lot. Just sitting back and daydreaming, pretending that she was normal, pretending that she and Bobby could just spend a leisurely afternoon exploring each other’s bodies.

She threw herself back on the bed; this was pointless. Why torture herself with thoughts of something that would never happen? She was a freak; good things didn’t happen to her. The only time she’d ever get to feel that kind of touch was from her own hands.

And then the idea struck her. It was as though an actual light bulb had burst into life inside her brain, illuminating and clarifying everything. A smile crept across Rogue’s face as the idea germinated and grew, forming itself into a plan.

She looked down at her bare hands. For years everything had been about what she couldn’t have, what she couldn’t touch, what she’d been deprived of. She got up off the bed and started preparing herself. Rogue was going to make damn sure that she wasn’t deprived of this.

Bobby lay on his bed, half-heartedly trying to concentrate on the homework that Professor Xavier had set him. His mind kept slipping back to Rogue and what he’d said to her. The hurt look in her eyes kept replaying itself over and over in his mind.

He pored over every detail of their last conversation, each time plunging himself further into depression. He’d blown it with her. There was no way she’d even speak to him now. Bobby ran his hands through his hair. How could he have been so stupid? He’d wait forever without kissing Rogue if it meant that he could just spend time with her.

Bobby tossed away the book and stood up. He needed to go talk to Rogue, even if it was only to apologise. He turned to the door only to see Rogue standing there watching him.

“Jesus Christ!” Bobby stumbled backwards onto the bed, caught off balance by her sudden appearance. “Rogue! Where… shit, you scared the hell out of me.”

Rogue smiled at him and walked in, closing the door behind her. As an afterthought, she turned and locked it. Bobby watched as she walked to the middle of his bedroom floor, his eyes fixed on her body. Her outfit seemed to have been designed to fit her every curve, tight trousers clinging to her thighs and arse and a low cut top perfectly accentuating her breasts.

“Hey Rogue, I umm, I just wanted to say…” Bobby started to speak, but Rogue hushed him, placing a gloved finger to his lips.

“Don’t speak.” Rogue stepped away from the bed and held her hands above her head, turning round as though inviting inspection. “Don’t touch.” She turned to Bobby’s CD player and slipped in a disc. “Just watch.”

The opening beats of Liberty X’s Being Nobody emanated from the speakers and Bobby watched, stunned, as Rogue’s body began to sway to the music. Her hips swayed, her muscles flowing like liquid underneath her tight trousers and she stretched her arms above her head, her breasts straining against the constricting top. She seemed controlled by the music, every part of her body undulating with the beat as one hand moved down, sliding down her upraised arm to glide over her silky hair, tossing it over her shoulder. Her fingertips moved over her face, tracing an outline across her cheek and down her neck

Rogue bit back a moan at the feeling of her silk gloves against her skin and stretched her head back in an instinctive movement, baring more of her neck to the exploring fingers. She hadn’t expected this to feel so good. Her middle finger trailed a line down her chest to between her breasts, setting off sparks of sensation as her skin reacted to the unusual touch. Rogue could feel Bobby’s eyes fixed on her every movement and slid her hand over her cleavage, allowing it to become his hand for a second, a lover’s hand squeezing and exciting her breasts, the silk of her gloves whispering against the taut material of her top. Her hips wriggled with the beat, her body fuelled by his attention.

Bobby stared transfixed, every cognitive faculty knocked out by the shock. He couldn’t think, didn’t want to think. All he could do was stare and urge his girlfriend on with his eyes. Emboldened by his enrapture, Rogue slowly started to peel off her gloves, slowly and languorously revealing more and more skin to Bobby before throwing them across the room. She brought a hand up to caress her shoulder, thrilling at the feeling of her bare skin; it had been so long since she’d touched anything without gloves.


The song slowed and the husky lyrics filled the room as Rogue moved her hands to her hips, sliding them up her body with the music, every sinew thrilling with the sharp sensations. Her body swayed like a flame dancing in the wind, her hips undulating as she tossed her head back to run her hands through her hair. One hand reached for her shoulders, draping over before sliding her fingertips under the strap of her top to push it down to her arms, teasing, taunting, but showing nothing.

Rogue’s fingertips crept to the base of her top, plucking at the hem. Her eyes were still fixed on Bobby, every sense thrilling with his rapt stare. She lifted her top just a little, offering a flash of skin, her fingertips trailing along the line of her hips before sliding up to caress her stomach, her hand pushing the cloth up as it moved. Rogue bit her lip and relished the feeling of the touch. Revealing clothing was not usually an option for her and no-one had seen her bare stomach since she was sixteen. She flattened her hand and dragged the palm across the flat of her belly, moaning slightly as she moved.

Bobby watched as Rogue turned round, her arse swaying provocatively as she slid her top further up, revealing her bare back to him for the first time. She lifted it over her head, letting Bobby watch her long hair spill from the garment, flowing down her neck like liquid onyx.

Rogue looked down at her semi-naked figure. She usually covered up as much of her skin as possible and to even show her shoulders was a rare occurrence for her. The cool night air played across her tits and she could feel the skin around her aureolae crinkling as her nipples hardened. Rogue wasn’t sure whether it was the cold or Bobby’s intent gaze.

She turned around, folding her arm across her breasts, and continued to sway, her arm moving with every beat, revealing just a little bit more, but never quite enough. Bobby’s eyes remained fixed on her, his entire mind filled with the sight in front of him, trying to will his girlfriend to move her arm just a little bit more. A smile crept across Rogue’s face and she slid both arms up her body, bringing them above her head. Her hips rocked back and forth, her trousers clinging to her curves as she revealed her breasts to Bobby for the first time.

Rogue’s breath caught in her throat as she watched Bobby. This was possibly the scariest thing she’d done in her life and the most exciting by far. This was so liberating, so unlike the shy, quiet Rogue that she normally was. She shut her eyes and allowed her hands to trail over her breasts. Fingertips lingered on her nipples, just pausing to play for a couple of seconds before moving on. Rogue stifled a moan as she imagined how much Bobby was enjoying this. She couldn’t believe how excited she was getting from his attention.

Her eyes fixed on her boyfriend as he stared with obvious lust at her half naked body. A smile spread across her face and she allowed her hands to slide down to her thighs, enjoying the look on Bobby’s face. Even through the material, the touch excited her and she could feel her arousal growing as her boyfriend watched her gyrate to the song.

Bobby licked his suddenly very dry lips. He’d never imagined Rogue would ever do something like this. Without even noticing, he’d undone his fly and his hand had wrapped itself around his cock. “Oh God Rogue. You look so sexy. Please, don’t stop.”

Rogue could feel herself reacting to Bobby’s words. Her hands moved all around her thighs, roaming over the tight material. Her hips swayed more, grinding against the air as her finger played against the waist of her trousers. “Oh Bobby. You’re making me feel so hot. I feel so horny doing this for you.”

Her fingers toyed with the button of her trousers, slowly flicking the catch open. She began to pull at them, her body still undulating as the zip moved slowly down, exposing more and more of her skin to Bobby. The trousers slid smoothly over her hips and she bent right over, her hands sliding all the way down her legs as she pushed them to the floor.

Rogue slid back up her body, fingers brushing over her lacy black panties as she moved, her eyes always watching her boyfriend. Her hands roamed everywhere, playing with her tits, fingers brushing tantalisingly against her nipples before sliding across her skin to brush over her neck. Her lips moved, almost of their own volition and she listened as her body uttered words of desire to Bobby. “Mmm, do I look sexy? I feel so sexy for you. I just want to do anything to please you. Ohhh Bobby, I love it when you watch me. I’m getting so hot.”

Her fingertips grazed over her panties, brushing across her pussy and she gasped, her senses reacting sharply to even that brief touch. She closed her eyes, allowing her hands to become Bobby’s hands. They slid under the hem of her underwear and she groaned softly as fingers began to move against her pussy lips.

“Bobby, this feels so good. Mmm, oh God.” Her other hand started to tug at her panties, exposing more and more of herself to Bobby, who was sitting rapt, willing her to move the material just that little bit further. He needed to see more. He had to see her naked.

Rogue rolled her panties down her legs, her hands sliding across her thighs. She loved the feeling of fingers against her silky skin. She kept dancing, the feeling of abandon growing as her naked body swayed to the music. Her hands moved all over her body, caressing with faint touches, each movement exciting her.

She watched Bobby, who had his hand wrapped around his cock. It looked rock hard and she could feel a warmth build up inside her as she stared at it. There was nothing she wanted more than to go over there and slide onto it. The desire built up in her as she moved and she could feel herself getting moist as her thighs brushed together. Her hands slid back to the small triangle of dark hair between her legs and she shuddered as her fingertips played soft touches against her pussy lips.

“Oh Bobby, you look so hot doing that. Am I making you hot? Do you like looking at me?” She watched Bobby’s face as she slid one finger inside herself, biting back a moan. Just seeing him watch her was more exciting than anything and Rogue began to stroke her finger in and out. The moan escaped her mouth unbidden and she began to buck her hips against her hand as she slid another finger into her pussy. The feelings were overwhelming and were amplified by the naughtiness of touching herself in front of Bobby.

Bobby watched his girlfriend, all pretence of dance abandoned now. Her fingers moved over her tits, across her stomach and down to her hips and she whimpered as she kept stroking herself. His lust was overpowering; it was as though all the blood in his body had found its way to his cock. Bobby’s hand played across his cock, sliding up the vein and squeezing the sensitive spot underneath his bell-end before gliding back down. He could feel his self-control start to lapse as he watched Rogue writhe in front of him, pleasuring herself with her fingers.

Rogue whimpered again as she watched her boyfriend. Every movement sent shockwaves of sensation cascading through her body and she moaned again as fingers pushed into her pussy, the sensations overwhelming her with each movement. Watching Bobby masturbate was making her hotter than she’d ever imagined possible. His hand moved up and down his cock and Rogue stared, imagining that he was fucking her, that he was thrusting inside her. “Oh God Bobby I want you. I want you inside me.” She moaned again, words failing her as the waves of ecstasy lapped at her self-control.

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers
12