X-men: Bast Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think happened to the Manor defense systems?" Kia asked Rogue as the team broke off to their various tasks.

"Hell if Ah know," Rogue shrugged. "But it ain't good, either way. It's bad enough some folk know how to find us...Ah'd hate to think they can reach out at us like this again."

"Comforting," Kia muttered, and followed her friend up to the surface levels.

***

The next morning Kia woke early and put on her grungy jeans and an old t-shirt. Both had seen better days, and were dotted and smudged with various stains and wrinkles, but they were comfortable. It was Saturday, and Kia, along with several others, had promised to help Hank clean up and repair his lab. After grabbing a quick and slim breakfast, she descended to the lower levels and found Ororo and Hank already hard at work. Kurt was crouched, welder in hand, getting a new door to the lab rooms set in place and secure. Peter was holding the new door up, transformed into his metal form in order to keep the several ton door from falling. Rogue entered just a moment later, carrying a tray of muffins.

"Hi, Y'all. Jean had t' take care of some stuff, but she wanted to be sure we all got somethin' to eat. These're from her."

"Wonderful, we'll thank her later," Ororo smiled.

"Ah might hafta help Peter and Kurt with that wall, but otherwise Ah'm all yours."

Kia picked up a broom and began to sweep the heaps of broken beakers and test tubes all over the floor. Ororo went through the lab, trying to pick up scattered papers and anything that appeared salvageable. Hank sat at one of the few tables that wasn't overturned, sorting piles of papers and equipment Storm handed him.

"I have a question," Kia spoke.

There was a loud crash as Rogue turned a table over and back upright, then dusted it off with her gloved hand. Ororo shifted some tools onto the newly available surface.

"What's that?" Storm asked.

"It seems like everyone except me knows what happened last night. I mean...who were those people?" Kia asked.

Hank and Ororo exchanged glances and Peter poked his head into the room curiously. Rogue muttered, "A buncha over-cloned thugs who're stupid enough to attack us in our own place."

"Kia, Charles hasn't told you of Mr. Sinister?" Hank asked.

Kia shrugged slightly and leaned up against a counter. "I heard something about him...mostly that I'm not ready to start the training settings for those kind of Mutants yet. So...those guys work for him or something?"

"Not exactly," Ororo sighed. She ran her fingers through her thick white hair and swept it away from her face. "Mr. Sinister controls them. He clones them at will and uses them to do his legwork, especially in information gathering and dirty work. They've functioned regularly as assassins. We've dealt with them a number of times, but they always come back."

"Sounds lovely. I'm looking forward to that," Kia muttered.

Hank glanced up from his papers. "Indeed. I assure you, this isn't the first time Sinister has shown interest in my work, either. Seems his interest is piqued, at the moment."

"So he was definitely after something in here?" Kia asked.

"It would seem so," Hank nodded.

"Anythin' missin' yet?" Rogue asked.

"I can't be sure just yet," Hank shrugged. "As I said last night, it seemed as if they were trying to access my computer. It will take some time for me to even get started investigating what they may have discovered in all this mess."

Kurt popped in and nodded to Rogue. "I tink we need your help wit ze door out here, my friend."

"Gotcha," Rogue nodded. She dusted some of the dirt from her gloves and followed her blue skinned friend out into the hall to help Peter with the welding of the door.

Kia moved to another area of the door, dusting, sweeping, and cleaning. She picked up a few miscellaneous parts from some of Hank's broken equipment and put them on a counter top. "I wonder what they wanted," she said.

"It's hard to tell," Ororo replied, "Sinister is interested in a great number of Mutants who have been with us at one point or another. And Hank has very extensive data on principles and research in the field of genetics. He could be after anything."

"At least they didn't break into the vault deeper in my laboratories. I shudder to think what would happen if they got their hands on some of the DNA samples I have stored away inside," Hank added.

"Good thing you have it locked up tighter than a chastity belt," Kia laughed.

"Indeed," Hank nodded. He took a deep breath and glanced over the messy lab. "Still. It's going to take me a month to assess the full damage that they've done and get my things back in order and organized. And who knows what kind of damage has been done to my computer. I'm dreading finding that out most of all."

"Don't worry," Storm rubbed his shoulder. "Everything will be okay. Let's cancel our plans for tonight so we can figure out just what it is we're looking at."

"No, that's quite alright," Hank returned. "I wouldn't want to change our plans because my things are a bit mangled."

Ororo shook her head and kissed Hank on the cheek. "It's okay. We can see a movie any night. I know how important this is. And not just to you, but to all of us. We need to know what's going on. I'll stay up with you and help straighten and clean up."

Hank put a large, blue hand over hers. "Thank you, Ororo. I will make it up to you."

"Think nothing of it," Storm smiled.

***

Hank let out a sigh as he placed another slender vial of DNA sampling back into its allotted place. It was well past midnight that same night, and he was meticulously going over all the DNA samples he kept sealed away in the vault in the back of his lab. While the outside of the vault showed no obvious signs of tampering or forced entry, he knew that the vast collection of DNA from various powerful Mutants were of too great an importance to leave unchecked. He'd been working on checking and re-checking the samples for the last several hours.

The vault the samples were stored in was a spacious and sophisticated system, clean chrome and metal walls lined with dozens and dozens of compartments. Each had an electronic seal that would have taken someone of Colossus's power to force open. On the face of each small compartment there was a small black pad on the upper right-hand corner, which scanned the thumb print in order to open the compartment. Only Hank's print would open the compartments. Each compartment housed five DNA samples. The compartments were refrigerated at a low temperature to keep them from preserved and avoid any deterioration.

Hank's hands were cold after how many icy vials he'd been handling.

"Ah, Bobby. Wouldn't want to have misplaced you. You would probably melt," Hank muttered to himself as he placed Iceman's DNA sample back into its place in the compartment.

"I think Bobby would be insulted," Ororo commented as she walked into the vault. Hank smiled at her and slid the compartment shut.

"Perhaps," he replied, "But somehow I think he would get over it."

"I finished cleaning the stains on the floor," Storm told him as she stepped into his arms. Her slender hands caressed his chest.

"Good," Hank chuckled. "I do so hate messes."

Ororo tilted her head back and smirked mischievously. "The moment something else caught your interest you wouldn't have even noticed."

"True," Beast conceded, "But until then it would've driven me crazy."

Ororo smiled and rested her head against his broad blue shoulder. "We have a lot of work to do still."

"Indeed," Hank nodded. "I still have to sort through the rest of these samples. And several devices need to be repaired. Not to mention I need to regain access to my computer and check my files."

"At least there doesn't seem to be anything obviously stolen," Ororo said. "I still wonder what the Marauders were even here for. I feel uneasy about the whole thing."

"As do I," Hank nodded. After a few moments of silence he cleared his throat and looked down at the woman in his arms. "Thank you for staying here with me, Ororo. I don't know how long it would've taken me to sort through all this by myself."

"You would've been fine," Storm smiled. "I've hardly even done anything."

"Well, you told me what I should start on. If not for that I'd still be walking in circles, wringing my hands and being indecisive about what bit of my precious lab I should start with first."

Ororo laughed and smiled at him. "What can I say? Women make natural leaders."

"That's quite true," Hank nodded.

"Hank?" Ororo murmured softly.

"I should shut up and kiss you, right?"

"Yes."

Their lips met in a deep, smooth kiss as their embrace deepened. His hands ran through her hair, delicately careful not to snag any of the thick, gleaming white locks on his claws. His cool blue fingers sent shivers along her body but she pressed to him still, and soon the warmth of Ororo's curving body chased the chill from his hands. Storm ran her own hands along him, first rubbing and caressing his broad chest before sliding around to his back and rubbing in slow circles. She could feel the slight brushing of his fur through his shirt.

Her tongue probed into his mouth and explored it, swirling around and dancing along his with an energy and vivaciousness that thrilled him. They stood, embraced and oblivious to their surroundings, exploring each other with their senses. Her sweet flesh felt heavenly smooth where her arms were bared, and his soft and lightly furred hands made her tremble with desire.

Ororo's hand reached down and gripped at his crotch, boldly fondling and squeezing his growing manhood through his pants. Hank shook for a brief moment, overwhelmed by the sensations of her long, slender fingers gripping and pulling on his cock. Storm nearly jumped, surprised but thrilled by the feel of Hank's large hands suddenly closing around the generous swell of her ass. His fingers squeezed and kneaded at it, prompting her hand in its turn to squeeze harder as well.

Hank lifted Storm into his arms and carried her to the wall, pressing her to the steel faceplates of the compartments and paying no heed to them. She mewled into his mouth, arching against him. She opened her legs wide and wrapped them around him, barely able to fit them around his thick waist. His dick pressed against her cunt and they grinded together for several moments, their breathing heavy and labored.

"Ohh...Hank..." Ororo panted as they broke for a deep breath and then met in yet another fiery kiss. Her hands roamed along his body, caressing him as he held her up against the wall.

After several moments Hank pulled back a bit and Ororo slid to her feet. She smiled, gazing into his eyes as she reached down and began to slowly undo her pants.

"Someone could come in here," Hank said, not sounding particularly detered by the fact.

"I know," Ororo giggled as her zipper slid down. "Kinda naughty, isn't it?"

With a soft plop Storm's pants hit the floor, followed closely by her slim blue thong. She turned, glancing over her shoulder as she did so, her eyes playful and challenging. Hank reached out and gripped her exposed ass, reveling in the smooth firmness of the rounded black flesh. She pressed her hands against the wall and arched outward, pushing her alluring backside upward and toward him. He could just barely glimpse her smooth, swollen pussy peaking at him from between her chocolate thighs.

"Hurry, Hank," Ororo groaned as Beast fumbled and pulled at his belt, desperately trying to undo his pants and free his manhood so that he could fill the needy cunt before him. Storm giggled at his muttering under his breath as his zipper stuck. She watched him over her shoulder, her eyes partially shrouded by the fall of her hair. After several moments she began to wag her ass back and forth, wiggling her buttocks at him, which only made Hank nearly tear his zipper off his pants.

Finally, Hank worked free of his pants and dropped them, along with a rather large pair of boxers, to the floor. He kicked them aside and scooted toward. His swollen blue member rubbed for a few moments along the deep crevice of Ororo's luscious ass, eliciting a heavy groan from him. Ororo reached down between her legs with one hand, spreading her dark folds and revealing the soft pink inside. Hank gripped his dick and pressed it between Storm's supple firm thighs. He shivered at the excess of wetness he felt, a slick warm flood of juices contacting his dick the moment he pressed it to her sticky slit.

Ororo cried out as Hank thrust forward, burying his cock into her and spreading her insides. Her delicate fingers spread out along the wall and her chest pressed to it as his weight pushed her forward. She pressed back into him, savoring and delighting in the feel of his cock spreading her open along its length. Her slick pussy walls milked and tugged at the swelling sides of his dick in overpowering hunger.

The pair began to fuck passionately, sliding against each other and moving in a desperate rhythm. Hank pounded his cock into the bent and willing Ororo, thrusting deep into her welcoming cunt over and over. His fat shaft plunged into the silken heat of her hole, filling it and massaging it along the clinging tunnel. His swollen blue prick filled her, stretching his lover infinitesimally but oh-so-wonderfully wider with each throb and pulse along its length.

Ororo moaned and hissed in pleasure as her man fucked her, plowing her cunt deeper and deeper with each thrust, driving her deliciously against the wall with the power of his fucking. She arched back, pushing her ass up, up, higher, higher, offering herself to him and his thrusting cock. She could feel her folds spreading out around his pumping member, deliciously open and slick. Her supple breasts bounced and wobbled, swishing slightly below her in the confines of her shirt, causing the material to graze against her nipples and send shivers through her.

She reached down between her thighs and began to frig her clit, rubbing it in rapid circles, mashing it with her fingers and squeezing her swollen bald pussy. Her inner walls clung to Hank's invading meat, pulling and sucking at him. The vault was filled with the sounds of their fucking, the slap of sweating bodies colliding and the slick, slurping moisture of her cunt wrapping around his cock.

Their wild coupling was too much for either of them to bear for long. Ororo arched her back sharply, pressing back into Hank as she cried out her orgasm. Her sopping cunt squeezed and milked at his plunging blue cock. Sticky fuck juice dribbled from her spasming pussy, forming slick trails along her thighs and dripping slightly onto the floor. She thrashed about, tossing her hair as she moaned and screamed in orgasm.

"Ororo, I can't..." Hank muttered through gritted teeth, not slowing his pace a bit.

"Do it Hank!" Storm cried, "Fuck me! Empty yourself into me! Fill me!Yess!"

Hank exploded into Storm's clinging fuckhole, spurting his seed into the deepest recesses of her belly. It coated her spasming inner walls. It filled her, load after load of thick sticky globules lining her insides in hot ropes of jizz.

"Fuck yes! Yes Hank! Fill me, give me your cum!" Ororo screamed as a second orgasm washed through her, more intense than the last. Her insides roiled with his seed, as her quaking tunnel milked him dry, pulling and sucking the cum out of his wonderfully pulsing cock. Storms knees quivered for a moment before completely giving way in the intensity of her climax. She sank down to the floor, causing Hank's dick to slurp free of her chocolate pussy's warm embrace. She nearly cried out with the loss, but the last vestiges of her orgasm demanded too much of her attention.

Heaving with exquisite pleasure, Ororo whimpered at the force of her orgasm. Her whole body tensed, shaking wildly at the sensations exploding between her lean thighs. Her vision swam as heavenly sensations flooded all her senses, blocking out every other bit of perception she had for that agonizingly long moment of absolute ecstasy.

She sank forward, her breasts pressing to the cool metal of the wall as she sucked in a deep breath, the first in several moments, she realized. She could feel cum and cunt-honey sloshing out of her still-open hole and spattering softly onto the ground, but for the moment she couldn't even muster the energy to care.

"Are you alright, my dear?" Hank asked as his big blue hands reached out to gently caress her back. His voice was concerned, even through his heavy panting.

"I'm...wonderful..." Storm replied as she straightened up. After several moments she stood up, and though her legs were shaky for a moment, she felt wonderful indeed. She turned to smile at her lover and leaned forward to kiss away his worried expression.

After several long, relaxing moments of soft kisses and sweet, murmured words, the two stepped away from each other a bit. Hank retrieved his pants as Ororo glanced down at the puddle of their joined fluids.

"Seems I've made a mess of your lab," she grinned wickedly.

Hank smiled, glancing at the puddle and back at her. "Like you said, my dear...the moment something else catches my attention, I'll hardly even notice."

End Ch. 5

* * * * *

I feel I should address something at this point, something that readers need to be made aware of before they get too deep into this story.

I don't like Cyclops. At all, really. This is a personal dislike and prejudice, and I don't have a whole lot of reasoning and logic behind this. I just don't like the guy. As such, I'm unfair to the Scott character in this story, and he won't be in it for the whole thing. I know this isn't very fair, or reasonable, but I feel that I should write in the area of my comfort zone, and I'm not comfortable writing with that character a whole lot.

So, that being said, if you're a really big Cyclops fan, you may want to either avoid the rest of this story, or come to terms with me handing him a raw deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from reading my story, and if you want to speak with me about my writing issues with Scott, that's welcome. But I felt it was only fair to give a bit of warning.

Okay! Chapter 6 is on its way!

Please send all questions/comments/critiques to the address in my profile.

12