X-men: Bast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts became faster and shorter. He held her head firmly and she pressed her face into him as best she could. She was so warm, so soft. She eagerly greeted his cock with a hard suck every time he thrust into her fully. Her lips were spread thin across his massive girth, hardly able to contain him in the confines of her mouth.

Logan threw his head back and grunted. He stiffened all over and felt his cock pump. Kia took advantage of his off guard moment and dove straight down his shaft. She swallowed him again and sucked hard. She only slurped twice before the hot sensation of cum splattered against the back of her throat. Logan grunted a second time and another shot of cum followed. Kia acted as if she barely noticed. She continued to suck and thrust her tongue along his cock. He shot again. And again. His thick ejaculation filled her mouth, forcing her to swallow his viscous, syrupy jism several times.

Kia only stopped swallowing his cock when she was sure he had stopped coming. She swallowed one last time, then pulled back. His cock slid out easily with all the moisture in her mouth. Kia stood. She wiped her cum coated lips on the back of her hand then wiped her hand on her thigh.

Logan stared at her, watching her every move, searching for any sign that she wanted this little encounter to continue.

"I have to go," she whispered softly and turned for the door.

She darted out of the room before he could reply. He stood unmoving, his muscled chest heaving slightly as his orgasm faded from his blood. His head cleared but the image of Kia down on her knees, her lips stretched taut around his thick shaft, lingering before his eyes. It had happened quickly and without any kind of real communication between the two of them.

He pulled up his boxers and plopped down on his bed. It'd been a long day, and an even longer night.

Sweet, silly Kia loved to suck cock. He hadn't expected that. But who was he to complain? He'd just gotten a rather well done strings free blowjob so she could prove her point.

He didn't doubt her now, he thought before sleep finally claimed him. That uncertain hint of a scent he had smelled when she'd first entered was clear to him now. He could still smell the flood of juice and the heady aroma her horny, wanting womanhood had produced wafting about his room.

***

Kia moaned loudly, her hips arching off the bed as a second orgasm raged through her body. She plunged three of her fingers in and out of her soaked pussy at a rapid-fire pace. The digits drove into her juicy core and she writhed with the incessant demand to cum again. She could still taste him, the flavor of Logan's rich, creamy cum dancing on her taste buds and the heady, musky taste of his firm cockflesh. Her fingers pierced especially deep as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. She furiously rubbed along her inner walls as her eyes blurred from the violent explosion of ecstasy.

A moment later she plopped down onto the bed. At last, she finally felt relaxed. When she had left Logan's room, she was so hot, so fired up, she ran straight to her room and stripped off all her clothes. Now she laid in a sheen of sweat, a puddle of juices between her supple splayed thighs.

A chill breeze came over her. She grabbed a blanket and pulled it to her chin, covering her naked body. Well, she had just randomly given head to one of her teammates. At least she picked one that wouldn't go around telling everyone, trying to be a braggart.

She had thoroughly enjoyed that. She hadn't sucked on a dick since she'd moved to join the School. Almost eight months...far too long, in her opinion. Besides, Logan had caught her eye since she first met him...and it turned out he had an amazing dick. She may have guessed at his length, but never the width. And width was the most important part...

Kia sighed. She better not start thinking about this again. She was going to work herself up... again. An ache was already beginning to form in her pussy.

Kia cleared her mind of all thoughts of Logan, instead focusing on her teaching plans for the next week. Sure enough, that was boring enough to put her to sleep in a matter of minutes.

***

"What's wrong, Kurt? You look even bluer than usual," Kia teasingly asked as she stepped into the kitchen. Her friend was perched on the back of one of the chairs around the small kitchen table in a position that would have been uncomfortable for anyone but him.

"Zere was a meeting yesterday afternoon," Kurt explained with a wane smile. "Ze team, all of us, ve discussed some t'ings. One vas vhether or not ve should make you an official part of ze team yet."

Kia nodded, already knowing where this was going. "And?"

"And Scott opposed. He argued strongly against it. He said ve should not allow it."

"I figured as much," Kia nodded. "What did everyone else say?"

"Ve vere in favor...vell, most of us vere. Ororo said she t'inks maybe you need more time to train. She t'inks it vould be best for you to understand your power more before ve bring you into field situations."

"I can understand that," Kia replied. "I didn't really think that I was ready yet, anyway. I'm just glad someone was willing to stick up for me when Scott made an ass of himself."

"I vas hoping you vould finally be on ze team. You deserve to be," Kurt stated. "It's okay, Kurt. We can do more training until I'm ready," Kia smiled.

Bobby entered the room with a groan and sloshed into a seat. He gripped his stomach, "Whatever that crap Rogue made last night was, it's making me sick."

"Why do you think I didn't eat anything she touched?" Kia asked. She sat beside Bobby and patted his shoulder.

Kurt passed Kia a giant plate with an equally huge cinnamon roll on it, "Jean made zis. It iz Rogue free, I promise."

Bobby burped loudly. Kurt looked pensively at his friend, "Would you like anything to eat?"

Bobby shook his head, "Not unless you want to be wearing it."

Psylocke wandered by and Kurt disappeared after her with more breakfast. Rogue quickly stole Kurt's seat as she entered, her face looking rather drawn. "Mornin', y'all," she croaked.

"I feel as bad as you look," Bobby spoke up.

"Thanks" Rogue grumbled darkly.

Bobby made a face, "Why do you feel bad?"

"Ah drank too much," she replied.

Bobby belched loudly and clutched his stomach. " 'sactly what did you cook last night, Rogue?"

"Random stuff I found," Rogue answered.

"That explains a lot," Kia giggled.

Bobby moaned and rested his head on the table.

Kurt 'bamf'ed back into the room and looked at Rogue. "Zat vas my seat."

"Ah'll fight ya for it," Rogue offered dryly.

Kurt glowered, "Zat is okay."

Kia began to eat her breakfast. Bobby wandered away to the nearest bathroom and returned a few moments later stating he 'felt much better'. Kurt thought he saw Scott and teleported away again, food in tow. As Kia, Bobby, and Rogue ate their breakfast, Wolverine came into the kitchen and took the seat next to Kia, "Morning."

Everyone mumbled a reply, food stuffed into their mouths. Bobby shoved a plate towards Logan, "Your girlfriend made it, so you should like it."

Logan scowled at Iceman. Rogue sighed and smacked Bobby in the back of the head. "Jean ain't his girlfriend, Bobby. Ya know she's married, quit tryin' to cause problems."

"Yeah well, she can cook a hell of a lot better than you, sweet heart," Bobby returned. Rogue glared at him.

"Rogue's cooking made Bobby sick," Kia explained.

"It wasn't mah cookin'!" Rogue declared.

"Whatever," Bobby smirked. His face fell a moment later and his shading turned pale. "Aw crap," he muttered unsteadily, and made a dash for the bathroom.

"Ass," Rogue muttered, then turned to her two friends. "So, what're y'all doin' today?"

"Scott's tryin' to get people to clean up the hangar," Logan commented. "I ain't doin' it."

"Ororo wants to run me through some more training simulation," Kia added.

"The Professah wants me to help him double check our security protocols," Rogue sighed. "And Ah'm hung over to boot."

"Have fun with that," Logan grinned widely.

"Shut up," Rogue grumbled. She clutched her head and groaned, "Ah don't even remembah any o' last night. Why'd I do it?"

She stood and walked out of the kitchen, mumbling, "Last time Ah ever drink...Ah mean it this time..."

Logan and Kia sat uncomfortably for several long moments. Both of them glanced at the other at the same moment, and their eyes met for an instant. Both turned hastily away.

"I have papers to grade before Ororo trains me," Kia stated. She reached for the dishes, but Logan grabbed them before she could.

"I got these," he stated as he gathered the dishes. "Go get yer gradin' done. Wouldn't want them brats to have to wonder about all the F's you're given 'em."

"Thank you," Kia said softly before hastily leaving the room.

Logan stared after her for a time before taking the dishes into the kitchen and depositing them into the dishwasher. He shook his head. Things were a bit awkward...but he supposed that was to be expected. It was a fling, and provided things get weird between them, he was just glad he'd gotten to have a nice time. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked out of the kitchen.

A moment later Kurt teleported back into the room. He glanced around at the empty kitchen and scratches his head. "Uh, guys? Vhat about breakfast? Hello?"

End Ch.7

A sexually charged chapter, if I do say so myself. I enjoyed this chapter, it was a fun one to write and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. The action and excitement end of things is going to be on pause for a few chapters as we take more looks at the characters and how things are developing in the mansion. Soon more eventful things will come to bite them all in the ass though?

More to follow, so stay tuned!

12