X-men: Bast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down with one hand. She gasped and jerked slightly as she felt the swollen fleshy head of his cock sliding between her engorged pussy lips. He ran it up and down her pink flesh. Her already plentifully flowing fluids created a soft squishing sound as he ran his cockhead up and down her juicy slit.

"Ahhh...so good..." She sighed, squirming in an effort just to keep still. Logan grinned widely, and ceased his ministrations, allowing the head of his dick to rest against her clit. A hand reached up and toyed with her bountiful tits, kneading them with a certain amount of roughness that made the soft, full flesh squish and jiggle. Kia didn't seem to mind. In fact, she arched her back in pleasure, thrusting her bosom against his squeezing, pinching hands.

He took a half moment to admire her assets. He had seen his share of breasts, had felt quite a few as well. And he knew without a doubt, these were the largest, softest, firmest, most perfect tits he had ever had the pleasure of indulging in. He tweaked her thick nipples and gave them a sharp tug. She cried out in ecstasy.

Logan's grin widened as he began to rub his head up and down her cunt once more. She thrust her pussy at him as she whimpered softly, desperately trying to end his wonderful torturing and catch his shaft in her hungry hole. She had no luck. Each time she came close, he pulled it away and ravaged her clit with it.

"Logan," she gave a moan of mixed need and annoyance. "Please stop teasing me and stick it in!"

Before her words were fully out of her lips, his head was pushing slowly but firmly against her opening. She cried out, arching her back as the sweet blissful pain of wide stretching ripped through her. She looked down wide-eyed as her womanhood took Logan's thick swollen head into her body.

Her hole stretched wider than she thought possible around his cock head, far wider than she had ever been stretched before. She cried out in joy. It had been so long. Far too long.

Finally her little hole stretched around the crown of his malehood. The head popped fully inside her. Wolverine smirked as he glanced up at her pleasure painted face.

"Ohhh.....it's so wonderful....give me more! Give it all to me! Put it in!" She moaned over and over.

Faster now, but still slowly enough for her to adjust, Logan pushed his shaft into her pussy. Inch after inch filled her hungry womanhood, sliding deep into her body. She trashed and wriggled, arching her back sharply as more and more of Wolverine's meat worked into her. Finally, as the very last bit of his cock slid into her, the tip of his head bumped softly against her cervix.

Logan smirked. The perfect fit.

"You ready for this? I can get a bit...intense," he warned, unable to keep from gazing down at her. Already she was covered in a sheen of sweat, and she couldn't stop moaning.

Despite her seemingly unaware state, her eyes flew up and bore into his with a longing and passion he doubted he'd ever seen before. "Just fuck me!"

In a swift motion he pulled out till nothing but the tip of the head remained in her. She arched her back in pleasure as the friction sent waves of burning ecstasy along her soaked inner walls and through the rest of her body. She opened her eyes and glared at him, about to demand he put it back in. He had left her so empty, so hollow where he was just stretching and filling her so completely...

Before she could breath, he rammed it back in hard. Her back arched completely off the bed. She attempted to scream out her blissful, glorious agony of pleasure, but nothing but a strangled squeak was able to come out. The warrior's large hands gripped her hips. He pulled out once more, and roughly stabbed into her again.

He fucked her wildly, roughly thrusting his shaft deeper into her, sliding in and out over and over again. Every thrust dragged out a renewed torrent of juices from her hole. Moans and shrieks of passion finally filled the air as Logan fucked her harder by the moment, holding her firmly as he filled her repeatedly, stretching her needy hole even further. Logan was in full animal fuck mode, pounding Kia's tight, quivering pussy like a beast.

Just when it seemed she was going to lay there and simply be fucked senseless, Kia surprised him again. He felt one of her legs detangle from the sheet. As soon as both legs were free they slapped wildly on to his back. Her ankles crossed, giving her some hold. Then her thighs squeezed in on him. Her legs tightened. She used the leveridge to drive her crotch up into him, making each impaling thrust sink that much deeper into her lovehole.

She tried to give a satisfied smile but her face contorted in pleasure instead.. Her eyelids shuttered up and down. Her back arched, sending her breasts closer and closer to his face. His grin threatened to stay permanently plastered on his face. Not only was he fucking the hell out of an exceptionally hot woman, but she was making it very evident she liked it. Few women ever showed the level of enthusiasm she was displaying. And she locked those firm, long legs around him like it was an old habit.

Then again, maybe it was.

He focused all his efforts on his thrusting. Her inner thighs were moist from sweat and her fluid. A loud pop came from between them. A smile passed over her as she mumbled something incoherent, but encouraging. She shrieked wildly, rhymatically with each thrust, a voice high, willowy, and eager.

Then she spurted out one word. "Harder."

Logan hesitated a moment. Most women were already begging for some mercy and gentleness by this point. "Ya sure?"

She nodded, then lost herself in another fit of moans. His cock slurped out of her hole. Her cunt was soaked. Without a doubt he would need to wash his sheets tomorrow. He didn't think twice. He met her request and unleashed a new fury into her.

He let loose. His cock rammed into her with new force. It smacked and roughly pushed against her cervix now. Her back arched against, her breasts like two globes balanced carefully on a knife's edge, but wildly flapping against each other. A river of sweat pooled between them. Her eyes flashed open. Logan could see a faint lingering of pain, but it drowned quickly in the flames of excitement. She flattened her body against the bed, pushed her hands up against his shoulders, and gulped the air.

Kia screamed, a guttural, ear-piercing scream of total pleasure. Logan couldn't help grin again. Kia, the screamer. Was this woman designed for sex or something?

Her head tilted back, but her hair was so pasted to her face it lay in a disheveled pile. She was a mess. Logan couldn't really say any different about himself. The entirety of his hair was almost soaked through. His cockhead bumped against her cervix hard, harder than he intended. She only cried out in pleasure. Her eyes were closed now, but her legs wrapped around him tighter. The walls of her stretched cunt clung to his cock. Her ribcage heaved up and her nipples brushed the muscles on his chest.

Then Logan felt the strangest sensation. All at once, the walls of her cunt loosen its grip on his cock. Then her muscles contracted again.

Logan looked down at her. Her eyes still closed, in pleasure and perhaps concentration. He felt a ripple of contraction squeeze up and down as his cock jammed in and out. His realization came quickly. Kia had complete and total muscle control in her pussy and she was using it to literally milk his cock. He responded to her massaging with a full on, forceful thrust that left her body shuttering, her voice raspy, and her legs tightening again. She clearly liked it when he fucked like that and he was intent on making full use of this knowledge.

Her inner walls continued to pull and squeeze at him as he rammed in and out. When he rammed in, they hungrily welcomed him in, tugging at him and aiding his inward progress. When he pulled out, her muscles sucked greedily, pulling against him and trying to keep him in with all their might. He proved the stronger, and continued to ravage her smooth, juicing womanhood much to her delight. Her cunt juice splashed against her thighs and all over her mound with wet, noisy sloshing.

Her enormous round breasts bounced and jiggled wildly, the soft flesh smacking against each other, sending shivers and chills up her spine. She watched them wobble and bounce wonderfully on her chest, mesmerized, before her eyes drifted down the deep, quaking valley of her cleavage to watch her plump little cunt get packed and stuffed with Logan's thick cock.

Her gaze drifted up to Logan's face, and her body began to shake violently as an extreme orgasm boiled ever closer. "Oh God...Oh yessss! Yes, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my cunt harder! Yes!" She howled. Her cunt tightened into a vice grip around his thrusting cock. He tore right out of her cunts grip and continued to roughly impale her over and over, sending even more white hot ecstasy through her body.

Kia's orgasm overtook her. She arched her back so sharply she was almost bent in half. She screamed out her peak loudly, a ragged, shaking scream that wouldn't end. Girl cum splattered out of her cunt, making sloppy wet squishes as Wolverine continued to fuck her hard. She felt another orgasm rising, and she hadn't even finished her first!

Logan's lips pulled back to reveal his teeth, and he let out a low, rumbling growl. Kia gazed at him. She was unafraid. She knew he wouldn't harm her. She knew he was a good man, one who wouldn't take advantage of her in such a vulnerable state. And she knew all this meant was that she was in store for even more pleasure than ever. More than she could imagine.

He drove into her with increasing frenzy, causing her body to bounce and thrash about the bed as he stretched her hole wider with each thrust. She orgasmed again, and again as he drove mercilessly into her. He ravaged her roughly, groping her huge pliant bosom forcefully. He pulled hard on her thick stretchy brown nipples. All the while she begged for more, pleaded for him to fuck her harder and rougher, her orgasms raging one after the other.

Finally, Logan's body tensed, his muscles cording and rippling powerfully as he growled loudly. Kia's longest and hardest orgasm yet slammed into her like a brick wall as an absolutely enormous spurt of thick, sticky cum exploded into her. Another viscous wad shot into her, followed by another, and another. He cunt was utterly filled. She could feel the thick warm spunk sticking to her inner flesh and it made her cum all the harder.

Logan pulled out with a wet, noisy slurp and plopped down on the bed, spent for the moment. Kia lay there panting and shuddering in the after effects of her orgasm. Her flesh was flushed a bright red and she was a sticky, sweaty mess, especially between her thighs.

Slowly, silently she climbed shakily to her feet. She slipped her nightgown back on and walked towards the door. She glanced back at Wolverine, a twinkling thank you clear in her eye. He smiled at her and nodded slightly.

She slipped out of his room and shut the door quietly. Then, with a deep breath she walked down the hall, her legs held tightly together. When she finally reached her room she let out a sigh of relief and relaxed, allowing the huge torrent of Logan's cum to floor down her legs.

***

Wolverine slept in late for once. It was past ten the next day when he finally rose out of bed. He took a deep breath. His room was still saturated with the scent of Kia's dribbling girl cum. He smiled and went to take a shower.

After getting cleaned up, he stepped out into the mansion and took a brief walk to properly wake himself up. It was quiet, which struck him was odd until he remembered that Bobby and Kurt had taken a large number of the students on a field trip. The students being gone would account for half of the silence. Kurt and Bobby being away made up the other.

After walking around the grounds for a while, Logan decided he was hungry, so he headed for the main kitchen. He grabbed a slab of ham and some eggs, and made himself breakfast. He was no chef, but Jean had long ago insisted he learn how to cook for himself and stop bugging her every morning. So now he got second-rate food, but didn't have to deal with the hassle of hunting her down and convincing her to make him breakfast. He wasn't sure how fair a trade off this was.

He stepped into the main dining room with a plate of eggs and ham with some cheese thrown in for good measure. His hair was still slightly wet from his shower and he was wearing a tight fitting muscle tank top and baggy blue jeans.

Kia was sitting at the table, finishing off the last of her own meal. She looked up as he entered and broke into a wide, radiant smile. He suddenly realized, for her, it had been a long time since she had gotten to do something she truly and wholeheartedly enjoyed, and last night that had remedied.

"Morning!" she cheerfully greeted him. He smirked and took the seat two down from her.

"Sleep well?" he asked, shoveling eggs into his mouth. She smiled, stretching slightly. Logan couldn't help but notice how her breasts shifted more prominently into view as she did this. How had he never noticed how truly magnificent and exceptionally large her bosom was? How could henot?

"Wonderfully," she replied. "I haven't had such a relaxing and peaceful sleep in years." Her eyes sparkled in a look he couldn't quite grasp as she smiled at him.

"Thank you Logan," she whispered.

"Thank you for what?" A deep, feminine voice asked. Ororo stepped into the dining room and smiled at them, wishing them a good morning.

"Ah, Logan umm...fixed my shower! The pipes got messed up and he straightened them out." Kia stammered hastily, her face turning a soft pink.

"Don't even tell me how he managed to...straighten them out. I imagine it involved a good deal of swearing." Ororo replied with a teasing smile.

"Swearing? The fuck ya talkin' 'bout?" Logan replied, and ate a large hunk of ham.

"Exactly," Storm rolled her eyes.

"You seem in a good mood today, Kia," Ororo commented as she sat down beside her.

Kia tried not to blush. "You do, too."

"Hank finally got his nose out of trying to discover why the Marauder's were in his lab long enough to take me to dinner. So I'm in quite a good mood, thank you," Ororo smiled widely.

"You mean you got laid," Kia giggled.

Ororo smiled coyly. "Perhaps."

Logan shook his head and reached for the paper laying on the table. "How's the ol' lab comin'?"

"As well as they can be," Ororo replied. "Hank has restored all the damaged systems and repaired or replaced the ruined equipment. Everything is functional and stable again, but Hank is still having problems with some of his computer files. Apparently the Marauders planted a virus of some time and it corrupted some of his data. He's having to sort through it all and save what he can."

"Poor Hank," Kia winced. "He must be really upset."

"He's not happy about it," Storm nodded, "But he seems to be glad thatallhis files weren't erased."

"Son of a bitch," Logan growled. Kia and Storm looked at him in surprise.

"What is it?" Ororo asked.

Logan threw the paper onto the table in disgust as his face drew into a snarl. "That fuckin' politician, Dodd, is tryin' to get out o' the blame for his pinhead followers rioting."

Ororo's brow furrowed. "Dodd? Ah, I remember...the riot we stopped some weeks ago."

"What is he saying, exactly?" Kia asked warily.

"Sayin' it ain't his fault," Logan growled. "Claims he's got anti-Mutant sentiments, but he never meant the rally to turn violent. Says too many innocenthumanbystanders coulda got hurt."

"You should let it go, Logan," Ororo sighed.

"Fuckin' anti-Mutant political dick," Logan spat before returning to his breakfast.

Storm glanced at Kia, noting her suddenly subdued mood. "Don't let it bother you, either. There is nothing we can do right now. The Professor is watching him closely. Worrying won't do us any good."

Kia nodded, sighing softly. "I know. I just wish people would just try to understand us sometimes."

Ororo smiled softly. "Since our classes are away for the day, would you like to accompany me on some errands my dear?"

Kia looked at her guardedly. "What kind of errands?"

"Oh, just a little outing to the mall," Storm replied casually. Kia jumped up and laughed lightly.

"Sure, just let me go get my stuff together!" She proclaimed excitedly. Her energy was higher than ever. Storm nodded and said she would meet her in the garage, then went off to get her own things as well.

Kia smiled and grabbed up her plate to go wash it.

"I'll take care of it when I'm through with mine," Logan spoke up. Kia smiled wider and set her plate down in front of him.

"Thank you," She said, and turned to leave.

"Kia," Logan rumbled. She paused and glanced over her shoulder.

"Yes, Logan?"

Wolverine cut off another large hunk of ham and ate it for a moment. "Ya ever want company again, I'm around. All ya gotta do is come to my room."

Silence followed his announcement, and Logan continued to eat, letting it hang twisting in the air. After several moments, Kia left the room.

*****

Ororo and Kia returned late that afternoon, around six. While Storm went off to be responsible and report to Charles, Kia wandered around the Mansion for awhile.

Jean and Betsy sat in one of the living rooms, looking through clothing magazines and talking. Kia walked up behind them, "Boo."

"We knew you were coming. Telepathic and all that," Betsy pointed out.

"Not the point. What are you doing?" Kia asked.

"Window shopping," Jean replied.

Kia glanced over Jean's shoulder, "Hmm, interesting."

"I'm trying to figure out why they charge fifty-eight dollars for something with so many holes in it," Betsy commented.

"I got Ororo to take me underwear shopping. I called her mommy the entire time," Kia told them.

Jean gave Kia an odd look. "I bet she was thrilled. What did you get?"

"Bras. Fredericks of Hollywood is the only place I can get ones that fit me," Kia told them.

Betsy looked back, eyeing Kia's breasts, "That's because you have watermelons attached to your chest."

"Hey! I do not!" Kia protested.

Jean telekinetically lifted Kia's purchases from the bag without even turning around. Kia tried to snatch at her bras, but they floated right into Jean and Betsy's view. Betsy nodded as she eyed them, "Not bad. I could fit my head into one of the cups."

Kia had turned bright red by now, "Give those back!"

"I like the red one," Betsy remarked.

"I prefer black personally," Jean told her. "Red can look weird on me."

Betsy shrugged, "I bet it looks nice with your hair."

"I can please have my bras back?" Kia sighed.

Bobby wandered in and stopped dead in his tracks, "Cool! Floating bras! It's like Christmas!"

Jean returned Kia's bras to her bag quickly. Kia ran out of the room, muttering darkly under her breath. Jean and Betsy just cracked up.

Once in her room, she sat down on the edge of her bed and set the bag on the floor. Great, Bobby was going to tell everyone in the entire mansion about her new bras. She didn't mind about any of the girls knowing, but the guys? It was none of their business. Hank would make fun of her, Kurt would probably scold her, and... well... she really didn't mind that Logan would find out.

Then again, if she was lucky, Jean would make Bobby promise not to tell.

She let out a deep breath and fell back on her bed, and let her mind wander. She briefly wondered when the tension between Jean and herself had faded away some. Sure, they weren't the best of friends...but she couldn't remember ever joking around with the redhead like she had in the last couple of days.

It was Betsy's fault, she decided. She was friends with Betsy...Betsy was friends with Jean. And since neither she nor Jean had wanted to rock the boat or upset Betsy, maybe they had been getting along better without Kia even realizing it. It made her kind of happy that they were getting along better without her having to even try. In a small way, it made things feel more awkward than ever.