X-Men: Evolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then dropped to the ground and wiggled her way in between Scott's legs. She slid her hands up Scott's body and then back down, stopping at his groin. She began to unbutton his pants. She undid the button, and frantically pulled down the zipper. With a couple tugs, she brought his jeans down to his ankles, to reveal his black boxers.

Rogue smiled as she saw the bulge in the middle of his underwear. She reached up, and with her pales hands took the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. Scott began to breath heavily, he knew what was about to happen, and having never gone this far with a girl, he was quite nervous. Rogue pulled the underwear all the way down and they joined his jeans at the bottom of his ankles.

Rogue then looked up and saw the object that she had desired for months. She reached out for it and took it into her trembling hand. Scott momentarily squirmed at the sudden pressure on his dick. Rogue smirked; she loved having that type of control over Scott. She began to jerk it in all different directions, and it soon became fully aroused. Rogue was now staring down the barrel of Scott's 7-inch cock; she could feel his pulse throbbing under her grip. A drop of milky liquid formed at the head and began to slowly flow down.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Scott's face. He lifted out his hand and stroked the side of her face. She smiled. With another deep breath, Rogue dove in and in one fluid motion she took Scott's entire growth into her mouth, nearly choking herself. She slowly brought his shaft out of her mouth, using her tongue on it as it pasted out. Scott groaned out in pleasure. Rogue once again smiled at the effect she had on Scott. Her tongue snaked out and licked the top of his shaft; her lips followed and encircled his head. She withdrew as she tasted his pre-cum. It wasn't the greatest taste in the world but it was a part of Scott, something she would treasure no matter what. With her right hand, she lifted his length up and took his balls into her mouth. She alternated between the two as her other hand jerked his long shaft.

Scott's breathing began to pick up. Never in his life had he experienced such bliss. Periodically he threw his head back as Rogue alternated between each of his sacs. Rogue then withdrew her mouth and once again took his entire length into her mouth. She slowly but surely slid his cock out of her mouth and withdrew to his head making a loud slurping sound. Scott nearly came right there, while Rogue managed to keep from laughing and once again slid Scott's cock down her mouth. She once again withdrew to the head, and repeated the swallowing over and over again.

Scott's squirming intensified as the little slurping noises escaped Rogue's mouth. All he could do is look down in amazement as Rogue's head bobbed up and down. He knew fully well that this was her first time giving anyone a blowjob, but he knew she was a natural. Her white and brown hair fell down, covering her entire face as she continued to gobble his stiff cock. His one shaking hand then left his side and lifted Rogue's chin up. He could now see her face perfectly as she intensified her efforts. She enclosed his dick in her mouth, no hands, and began to suck and lick it furiously as her other hand wandered down and began to rub his tender balls. Soon Scott's balls began to tighten up and Scott moans intensified. She knew what was coming, but she had no intention of losing any contact from her love. Scott tired to stifle out a warning.

"R..R..Rogue...I'm g...gonna cum!"

Rogue looked as his cock began to spasm. It squirted a glob of thick liquid into her awaiting mouth. She slid her mouth down his cock wanting every ounce. The white liquid continued to gush from Scott's head and Rogue swallowed every bit. Scott groaned out, his mouth hung wide open as he witnessed this slutty action. Not a drop escaped her purple lips. His eyes rolled back, making breathless gasping sounds. Rogue just watched him as he continued to cum into her mouth, making amusing noises and even funnier faces. As the last spasm hit Scott, he threw his head back violently. A little to violently, as the jolt threw his glasses from his face. And as we all know, without his ruby quartz glasses covering his eyes, Scott's optic blasts lets loose. And it did, with disastrous results. A red energy beam shot out from his eyes and ripped through Rogue's ceiling.

******************

Later in Professor Xavier's office...

"Scott, you are one of the most cautious people when it comes to controlling their mutant powers, how did this happen?" Professor X inquired.

"Um...ah...well...it's like this..." Scott stammered on trying to think of a way to explain it to the Professor; besides truth, that Rogue was playing a game of gobble the wiener.

"It's like this Professor," Rogue interrupted, "Scott and I were talking, I walked over to him, I tripped and Scott tried to catch me. His glasses fell off in the process." The young Goth explained as she shot a nervous look to Scott.

After a long pause, the Professor satisfied with their explanation, dismissed the two teens. They both walked out and as soon as they exited, Rogue instantly threw her arms around Scott. She pressed her body up against Scott's, pressing her large breast up against his chest. Scott shuttered at their feeling.

"So sugah, wanna go ta ya room and finish what we started?"

Scott gulped.

"Look...Rogue...I really, REALLY enjoyed what we did in your room, you we're outstanding. And you are a beautiful girl...you have a fantastic body..." Rogue smiled at the compliments. But soon realized what was coming.

"But?"

"But...I'm... in love with Jean." Rogue slowly unwrapped her arms from Scott's shoulders. "It would be great to go up to my room and have sex, it's hard to resist. But it wouldn't be fair to you, and I wouldn't feel right about that.

Rogue slowly backed away from Scott and crossed her arms.

"Ah...ah undastand. It sucks and I'm pissed but ah undastand." But then a smile once again found her face. "Well, if yah eva change yah mind, don't forget ah love to give." Just as she finished her statement, her tongue snaked out from her mouth and licked her dark purple lips. Scott walked off laughing his ass off.

At that moment Jean walked by Scott and gave him a deadly glance. The tall red head then walked up to Rogue and after giving another evil eye, Jean walked off in a serious hissy fit. It was obvious to Rogue that Jean must have used her telepathic powers to find out what happened between Scott and herself. But Rogue didn't care. She may not have had sex with Scott, and hell she didn't even have an orgasm. All that didn't matter. She tasted Scott's sweet cock before Jean, and there was nothing in the world which could take that away from Rogue.

THE END...for now...

12