X-Men: Share and Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

Kitty had never been double-penetrated—it was obvious that was where this was heading—and Piotr assured her in a soft flow of English and Russian that he and Illyana had done this many times before. This set Kitty's mind at ease while also really, really not setting Kitty's mind at ease.

Illyana had found the lube. Now she summoned up candles and incense, the hellish light in the dim room finding a vibe more Halloween than romantic. That was okay. Kitty liked Halloween.

"Suck his prick," Illyana said, deadpan rather than dirty-talk. "Get him hard. I'm not starting without him."

"Actually," Kitty said, her fingers automatically winding together, "I was thinking you could suck him, since it'd be taboo and kinda hot and I could watch—"

"Suck him," Illyana repeated.

Kitty slid her hand to Piotr's groin, finding his soft but substantial cock atop the hard muscles of his thighs and belly. It was swelling, the head already engorged, and Kitty's hand became sticky with precum as she ran her hand over his cockhead. As if in mimicry, Illyana polished her strap-on with a handful of lube. Kitty watched, wide-eyed.

Piotr kissed her, distracting her from the more explicit workings of their bodies with his love and affection. She moaned, her hand involuntarily quickening on his manhood as his lips tugged at hers, as he fondled her breasts with wide, strong hands. Those hands moved up to her face, sweetly petting her cheeks and combing through her hair, before he pressed her down to his rising cock. Kitty found herself going along almost instinctively, touching her lips to his cockhead, licking the precum away, feeling a shiver of pleasure go through Piotr.

"Oh yes," Illyana said, watching, stalking to the couch like a cat nearly upon a bird.

She put her hand on the back of Kitty's head. Kitty looked at her in confusion, even as she covered the crown of Piotr's cock in strokes of her tongue. Illyana nodded at her, then pushed down on Kitty, forcing her with inexorable gentleness to take Piotr's shaft into her mouth.

She stopped pressing soon enough, though. It was Kitty who sucked his cock hungrily into her throat, bobbed up and down on it forcefully. Illyana climbed onto the couch behind her.

She ran a hand down Kitty's spine, affectionately, possessively. Kissed her bare shoulder. Kissed her hair. It was ridiculous, Kitty thought, how loved she could feel while Piotr was about to blow his load in her mouth. Illyana hugged Kitty from behind, legs intertwining with hers as she joined Kitty on Piotr's lap, kissing Kitty's cheek where it billowed with cock.

"Let me help," Illyana said. "What are friends for?"

Kitty watched, in aroused disbelief, as Illyana kissed the balls of the man she was throating. Their mingled hair billowed around Piotr's hips and thighs, one on either side, as he felt Illyana's wicked tongue follow the wrinkles of his scrotum down to his perineum, almost tickling his asshole before laving her tongue back up to his sack, taking his balls into her mouth, stroking them with her tongue just as rhythmically as Kitty's mouth came down on his stiffening member.

"Bozhe moi!" Piotr gasped softly, his big hands caressing the two's heads as they both worked on reviving his cock.

Illyana was grunting with satisfaction, pumping her body slowly against Kitty's, while Kitty whimpered in soft need. Her hips were swaying, begging for something between them. Illyana's hand curved around her ass, pressed between the cheeks, down under the curve to her snatch. Kitty almost gagged on Piotr's cock when Illyana fingered her, whole hand rubbing at her sex while her middle finger entered.

Piotr's hips were rocking with the thrusts of their mouths. He was watching Illyana's hand resettle on Kitty's backside, knew she was fingering Kitty's asshole now, readying it for him. He felt like he could cum at any moment, his cock burgeoning with hardness.

"That's enough!" he said roughly, and Illyana slurped away from his balls.

She grabbed Kitty by the hair, ripped her away from Piotr's cock. Sat on the back of the couch and forced Kitty, kneeling, to swallow her cock, lube it up with her spit. And Piotr crawled behind Kitty, sliding his face between the smooth cheeks of her ass. He kissed them, licked them, bit them, driven wild by the smell of the aroused pussy he could not yet have.

"Suck," Illyana insisted, Kitty having some trouble getting her cock down while Piotr's tongue was toying with her asshole. She slapped Kitty lightly and the brunette hurried to take it, lips settling around the base of the dildo. She held it in her throat as Illyana groaned happily. Her hands crowned Kitty's head. She wanted to stay in Kitty's throat a while.

Piotr was trying to force his tongue inside Kitty's ass, but it was big as the rest of him. "Your ass is nice and tight," he said between attempts, though Kitty couldn't hear him. She was in the delicious eddy of satisfaction that came from pleasing both Piotr and Illyana.

His tongue brushed against the lowest part of her hypersensitive cunt. Kitty's head flew back, jerking off the dildo, and she squealed passionately. "You're driving my pussy crazy!"

Piotr gave her a gentle slap on the ass. "Come. You're ready."

He sat on the nearby coffee table, the wood groaning under his weight. Kitty looked between him and Illyana for a moment before the blonde gave her an encouraging nod. "Go and sit on my brother's cock."

Obeying happily, Kitty went to Piotr, turned as if to give him a lapdance, sat on his lap. Piotr readjusted them, pressing the head of his cock to Kitty's asshole, holding up Kitty with his hands to control her weight. He let her softly sink onto his cock, groaning as he felt the gripping warmth of her ass around him. Finally he heaved up, burying himself between her cheeks. Kitty let out a vibrating sob, but grinded her ass back against Piotr to make sure he was in. Then she saw Illyana approaching her, cock-first.

"I'm going to have you too," Illyana informed her, a simple statement of fact as she opened up Kitty's legs, aimed her strap-on at Kitty's sex, and pushed forward. Kitty's whimpers carried fear, anticipation as the tip of Illyana's dildo joined her brother's cock inside Kitty. Then Illyana leaned forward, and Kitty shrieked with surprise as she easily took it inside her. She didn't know it would be so easy. She didn't know she was such a slut.

"You're not a slut, Kitty," Illyana panted, as if she could feel the dildo inside Kitty. "You're a good girl."

Kitty beamed as her back arched, her ass pressed against Piotr as she took the dildo. All the way in. Piotr felt its pressure against his cock through the thin flesh that separated them. It only increased his pleasure. He sucked at Kitty's throat as Illyana thrust her tongue into Kitty's mouth, ending her gasps and moans.

When Illyana was finished feasting on Kitty's lips, she turned Kitty's head back to Piotr. He kissed her hungrily, reaching around her to grip her thigh as brother and sister began to grind into Kitty.

Kitty groaned and gasped, her kisses passed between Illyana and Piotr as they double-fucked her, the table squeaking dangerously beneath them. Illyana and Piotr were in well-practiced sync, their hip movements mirrored so that they plunged into Kitty with the same exact rhythm. When their hips sandwiched her slim loins between them, their cocks were as deep as they could go inside her. Kitty was in such ecstasy that she couldn't breathe. Then they would pull out and Kitty might've gagged on her relief.

"She's ready to come," Illyana said, hearing how Kitty moaned ecstatically. "Let's join her."

Piotr agreed with a tight "Da!", fucking into her as fast as he could without hurting Kitty, losing the rhythm but gaining insane pleasure. Illyana did the same, groaning almost angrily as the dildo pressed back against her clit.

"You like getting fucked," she spat in Kitty's face, Kitty almost unwillingly agreeing, kissing Illyana until she had to stop to let out an orgasmic scream.

"I'm coming," she yelled. "I'm cu... uh... UHH!"

They kept fucking her as Kitty climaxed, her holes contracted, milking both of them for cum. She only got it in her ass, Piotr's whole body jerking as he came in strong, full streams. Illyana clawed at brother and lover as their joined bodies surged together, apart.

She kissed Kitty's left cheek, Piotr kissed her right as Kitty finished her orgasm with an ass full of cum, a pussy full of cock. With a victorious sigh, Illyana pulled Kitty off of Piotr and the coffee table groaned in relief. More falling than walking, Piotr joined them back on the couch. This time, they arranged themselves so he was on bottom, the two girls easily fitting atop his broad chest.

"So, brother," Illyana said, spooning Kitty as she lowered her head to Piotr's heart. "Does our little Sooka deserve a second turn?"

"I think it's you who deserves a turn," Piotr told her, wrapping a big arm around Kitty's back. "The dildo will fit her as well as it fit you."

Illyana smiled. "You could fuck her while she fucks me. Do you like the sound of that, Kitty? It'd be like he was fucking me right through you."

Kitty was so wet, it was hard to imagine her being able to feel any wetter. But she did. "I'm going to hell," Kitty moaned.

"You want to move in together already?" Illyana asked dubiously. "Such a lesbian..."

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers
12