X-Men: Silk & Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooh, Kurt didn't want to think about that.

He drove his fist into his palm again. He wondered whether he had masked his emotions enough so Dara didn't suspect. He was pretty sure that she had noticed how protective he had gotten of her; sometimes, she was so vulnerable--

"KUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!!!!!"

"Was zum Teufel?!" Kurt yelped, leaping into the air in terror, nearly hitting the cave's ceiling. Thudding back to the ground, Kurt tore to the lip of the cave, looking down to the tree line as Dara came ripping out of the woods in a wild panic. "Kurt!! HELP!!!"

Her cry threw Kurt for a second; he couldn't remember the last time something had scared Dara so badly.

Just as he was about to shout back, he heard something like the roar of a freight truck rushing through the trees. All of his fur shot on end as the monstrous bear charged out of the woods, roaring and slapping aside full-grown pines as though they were twigs. A pair of grotesque pincers arched over its scaly back, reflecting eerily in its silvery, insect-like eyes.

"That'd do it."

The bear roared again, raising a paw the size of a Volkswagen Beetle and taking a wild swing at Dara, missing her by barely a foot.

The rush of passing air was powerful enough to throw Dara forward, knocking her flat on her chest. Dirt sprayed up as she fell and slid, her taloned hands already scrabbling for a grip on the soil, to pull her upright. She slipped in the damp dirt, her head swinging around to look at the monster as it reared up its hind legs, her eyes widening in terror.

"DARA!!!" The name ripped from Kurt's throat, hardly past his lips as he bamfed, disappearing and reentering just above the creature's head. Balling his fists together, Kurt gave a roar and brought them down, slamming them hard on the bear's snout as it peered upwards to find the source of the explosion.

Something in the bear's skull cracked, and it screamed, staggering furiously backwards as it clapped both massive paws over its face, staunching the flow of blood from its nose.

Hitting the ground hard, Kurt raced to Dara, who lay stunned where the bear was about to finish her off.

Her eyes glassy, Dara allowed Kurt to grab her by the arms and pull her to her feet. "Kurt, what--?!"

"Hang on to me!" Stooping a bit to allow her arms to encircle his neck, Kurt grabbed her around the waist and bamfed, teleporting them both up to the mouth of the cave.

As they reemerged with a head-ringing "BAMF!!!", Dara gasped in fright, her grip momentarily tightening around him.

Clutching Dara against his chest, Kurt shot a wary look to the brook below, watching with baited breath as the startled bear snuffled about itself, inspecting the place where Dara had been a second earlier. Moaning in disappointment, it turned and shambled off into the forest again, its pincers snapping angrily.

Not moving an inch until the bear was completely out of sight, Dara released her breath shakily. Trembling, she collapsed against Kurt, burying her face in his shoulder.

"Oh, God," she whispered. "I got so scared ..."

"Are you all right?" Kurt placed a gentle hand atop her head, urging her to raise her face to his. "Did it hurt you?"

"N-no." Dara blinked as he carefully took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her face up. "I just ran ... I couldn't get into the air with the trees everywhere."

"Ssh." Kurt grimaced at a welt mark across her cheek, made by a snapping branch. He hurt for her, and was about to step away and retrieve the little first aid kit from their pack, when he noticed her gaze.

Kurt hesitated, meeting her eyes, momentarily panicking, fearing that he was holding her too closely and she was offended.

A faint smile danced at her silken lips. "You didn't do anything wrong, Kurt."

Kurt nearly jumped; she read his emotions! She knew!! SHE KNEW!!!

Dara opened her mouth, hesitated, then spoke. Her voice was so quiet, but Kurt heard her perfectly.

"Kurt ... Kiss me?"

His glowing eyes widened, shocked at her words, shocked that she wanted him to kiss her.

Shewanted him to.

Smiling, Kurt dipped his head, brushing his lips against hers. Dara's eyes closed and she shivered, her full little mouth parting and a soft gasp escaping.

It was encouragement for Kurt. He kissed her again, harder, dully aware that his eyes were closed, and one of his hands had drifted up Dara's back, pressing her against his chest, so close he could feel her young breasts through their suits. His other hand slipped down to herbottom, cupping the soft curve and making her sigh.

Kurt felt Dara's tongue touch the tip of his and he nearly lost his mind. Grabbing one thigh, Kurt hooked Dara's leg up over his hip, and he was rewarded when her fingers, delicate and human, caught the zipper at his collar and pulled it down.

Grunting, Kurt lifted Dara up, cradling her as he slowly sank to his knees. Her kiss turned passionate and she shivered again as he gently laid her on the cave floor.

"Kurt," she murmured as he reluctantly drew his mouth away, reaching for her belt.

Kurt hesitated, suddenly nervous. "Are you sure you want to do this,leibling? I'll stop. I can wait ..."

A moan wound out from Dara's mouth and she arched her back, pushing her hips up towards him. "I've wanted you for so long, Kurt ... please ..."

Not another word was needed. A quick flick of his wrist and the belt was undone and tossed aside.

Kurt bent forward again, kissing her roughly as his tail snaked over her stomach, resting between her legs and teasingly flicking its tip over her hidden womanhood.

Dara cried out in Kurt's mouth. He pulled away with a devilish smile, replacing his tail with his hand. He gently massaged her there, watching her chest heave and her head roll backwards.

"Is this your first time,leibling?" he asked softly, savoring the heat that was burning viscously in him.

Dara nodded, her voice soft and husky."Yesss ..."

Kurt almost stopped everything right there. She was avirgin? No, wait, Kurt should stop and let her save this for her wedding night ...

Aw, fuck that.

"I'll make it good for you," he whispered, straddling her, helping her pull his suit back. "I want you to enjoy this."

Heady, Dara eased herself back down, looking innocent and frightened and in desperate need to be held by the one she loved.

Kurt dipped his head and kissed her again, sighing against her silky lips as he reached for her collar, unzipping the front of her suit.

He kissed her throat, slipping a hand into her suit and caressing the soft flesh under her shirt. Kurt traced her breast through her bra and Dara shivered again, running her fingers through his hair.

"Kurt," she rasped, hot and sweet and so soft. "Please ... Show me ... Teach me!"

"Gladly."

He opened the suit further, revealing tanned flesh. Dara shifted under him, raising herself up so he could pull away her suit top. The leathery material clung to her skin, and Kurt suddenly grew frustrated and impatient. He could feel his tail swishing frantically across her covered legs as he struggled to keep his calm.

He felt his manhood become rock hard and fiery hot, straining against clothing. He was desperate to free it, but Kurt didn't want to frighten Dara with his haste.

Still, Kurt hissed and clenched his teeth together, squeezing his eyes shut as Dara tentatively and experimentally reached out, her fingertips brushing the mountain between his legs with a feathery touch.

"You're making this very hard,mein Dea," he grated, fighting the urge to tear all of her clothes away and ravish her, make her come so hard that she'd beg for mercy.

Dara smiled wickedly, gazing at Kurt through half lidded eyes. "That's not theonly thing I've been making hard."

A laugh erupted from Kurt's throat, barely masking his passion. Slowly, he shifted backwards, positioning himself between her legs.

"I'm sorry, Dara, but I'm getting a little impatient."

Dara grinned. "Same here."

Kurt returned the smile, slowly positioning his hands on either side of her half-opened uniform. "Are you sure you are ready?"

Her beautiful eyes flared. "Yes! Kurt, please!" Her breath caught in her throat. "I--need--you."

Convinced, Kurt started to spread the uniform open, pulling her arms free so she could catch him around the neck, pulling him towards her--

*Sqqqquuuaaaarrrrkkkkk!!*

"Cyclops to Nyx! Do you read?"

"GAH!!" Shocked, Kurt and Dara jerked away from each other, their eyes flying wide in a panic as they scrambled backwards, colliding with opposite walls of the cave.

For a second, they only stared at each other, panting heavily, both fearing that somehow, Cyclops had caught them in their embrace.

The radio on Dara's uniform squeaked back to life. "Nyx? Nightcrawler? Can you hear me?"

Dara hesitated, shooting a nervous glance to Kurt as he sat there, half naked, hanging somewhere between an unreasonable panic and an animalistic lust.

Swallowing hard, Kurt waved her on.

Drawing in an unsteady breath, Dara snatched the com from her suit, clicking it on. "This's Nyx. Can you hear me, Cyclops?"

Two seconds worth of static passed before Cyclops answered again, his voice hurried, and yet relieved. "I hear you, Nyx. Is Nightcrawler there with you? Over."

"Y-yes, he's here." Nyx grimaced, glancing pleadingly to Kurt. Understanding her fear, Nightcrawler bounded over to her side, gently taking the com from her hand.

"I'm here, Cyclops," Nightcrawler said, watching Nyx as he spoke. He smiled at her, relieved when she smiled in return. He extended an arm for her, and Nyx gratefully allowed him to cradle her against his bare chest. "We're okay--a little bruised, maybe. Over."

Static spat at Nightcrawler before Cyclops replied. "Okay, Nightcrawler, we're on our way over there."

Nightcrawler blinked, surprised. "How do you know where we are?"

He could almost hear Cyclops smirking as he replied. "We've got a pair of bloodhounds on your scent."

"Oh, reeeeaaaal nice," Tigress' voice snarled faintly. Nearby, Wolverine gave an unamused snort.

Nightcrawler grinned as he felt Nyx try to stifle her giggles against his chest. "Well, hurry up! We don't want to spend any more time up here than we have to."

"We'll be there in a few. Cyclops out."

Chuckling, Nightcrawler thumbed the radio off. He sat back on his heels, looking down, momentarily losing himself in the beauty that was curled against him. "Well ... they'll be here soon."

"Mm." Nyx's hot breath tickled Nightcrawler's fur as she sighed. "I'm almost sorry though."

"Ja." Wrapping his arms around Nyx, Nightcrawler tenderly kissed the top of her head, breathing deeply of the scent of her hair. "But I won't let you stay disappointed, Dara,mein Dea." He grinned at her sparkling eyes as she gazed up at him. "I promise."

Dara smiled. "I love you, Kurt."

"I love you too, Dara," he whispered, kissing her lips delicately. "My Dara. My goddess."

**********

They waited only a few minutes before their friends found their cave. Dara had sat back against a cave wall, stroking Kurt's fur as he rested his head in her lap. She had smiled as Kurt's tail flicked contently, keeping time with her stroking.

They heard Wolverine first, snarling for them to quit hiding and get their asses out of that cave; he was in no mood to go clawing up after them.

Somehow, his roars made both Dara and Kurt erupt in laughter. Wolverine sounded like an irritable parent, a little more worried than he should have been.

Sharing a quick kiss, Dara wrapped her arms around Kurt's neck, clinging to him as he teleported them out of the cave, dropping just a few feet before the harried group.

"You okay?" Tigress asked, rushing forward to embrace her friends, Wolverine following hot on her heels. Behind them, Gambit muttered a curse as he pulled a tuft of dark fur out from the neck of his shirt. "If Gambit neva sees one mo' monster bear, it be too soon!"

"You guys found that thing?" Dara asked, pulling out of Tigress' arms and back into Kurt's.

Wincing, Tigress shrugged, thumbing over her shoulder to Cyclops, who was struggling to keep his battered visor on his face. "Yeah, but, uh ... Cyke took care of it."

"What about that eagle-thing?" Kurt asked, turning to embrace Rogue as she dropped out of the sky, landing beside him.

"That pigeon from hell?" she said, reaching out to grip Dara's hand gratefully.

Both Wolverine and Gambit snorted. "I hate pigeons."

"We got it," Wolverine added, pausing to gather both Kurt and Dara in one big hug. "It was hangin' around yer crashed plane."

Dara heaved a sigh of relief; well, she didn't have to worry aboutthem anymore.

"I hope you'll excuse me for not joining in on the hugs," Cyclops said, planting one gloved hand against the lens of his visor while he searched his pockets for his quartz contact lenses. "But I don't intend on blowing any heads off today."

"Apology accepted," Kurt replied, his arm momentarily tightening around Dara's shoulders.

It took another minute or so for Phoenix to arrive with the Blackbird. As they boarded (and as Phoenix telepathically told them how relieved she was to find them alive), Cyclops, staggering blindly along, explained to Kurt and Dara that they had found the meteor's crash site, and planned on heading out that very afternoon to destroy the rest of the mutated animals and haul that puppy out. Dara and Kurt were quick to offer their assistance, but they were met with firm 'nos' from both Cyclops and, surprisingly, Wolverine; Kurt and Dara had survived a plane crash, two monster attacks, and spent two days in a forest with little in the way of supplies.

"You two," Cyclops announced, "are going back to the hotel, and are going to stay there."

Dara blinked, startled. "But--"

"Nyx, don't bother arguin'," Wolverine said, his face firm but his voice gentle. As Wolverine spoke, Dara felt Kurt's emotions shift slightly. Amazed, she glanced back at her elf, and he shrugged, offering no explanation; he had gotten a little jealous.

Dara smiled, not really hearing Wolverine explain that she and Kurt weren't in any condition to be fighting monsters.

" ... So you'll be back at the hotel, resting up," Cyclops had continued, rubbing irritably at one bothersome contact. "If you ask me, you're the lucky ones."

Hearing that, Kurt's mouth twitched, and he fought a grin.

Dara bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Y'know what, Cyclops? You're right."

*

Waiting until the bellhop was safely out of range, Dara pushed the dinner cart aside and trotted over to the bathroom. Kicking Tigress' bag aside, Dara rapped on the closed door. "It's safe now, Kurt."

"I'm in the shower!" he sang, his voice echoing off of the tile.

Laughing, Dara poked her head through the door. Though fully clothed, Kurt spun around, pretending to be scandalized. "DARA!! A little privacy, if you please!!"

"Damn!" Leaning heavily against the door, Dara rolled her eyes heavenward. "I wanted to get a look at the merchandise."

"Oh, you'll see it soon enough!" Grinning evilly, Kurt lashed a hand out, catching her by the wrist and yanking her into his arms. Dara yelped and laughed and tried to put up a fight, but that all ended when Kurt hefted her up against the wall, pinning her there with his body as he kissed her lips and her throat, moaning as her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around his waist.

Dara sighed, the breath coming out ragged. Running her fingers through his curls, she foggily turned her head, watching herself and Kurt in the bathroom mirror.

"I suppose we should eat something first?" she groaned, a tremble rushing through her as Kurt unintentionally ground into her.

"Mmmph." Kurt's lips trailed over the top of her breasts, his hands gently tugging on her green tank top to uncover more skin. "I've got enough to eatright here."

"Oh!" Dara's head flung back as Kurt's forked tail danced between her legs. "K-Kurt ..."

Reluctantly, Kurt drew away, sighing. He gazed deep into Dara's eyes, one of his hands coming up to cup her face. "Dara ... Um, I've been thinking."

Sensing something odd in her elf, Dara raised her eyebrows expectantly.

The corners of his mouth twitched as Kurt fought a smile. "Maybe we should slow down some. You know ... get to know each other, go on a few dates ..."

A grin split Dara's face.

"Yeah, right," they said in unison, and Kurt laughed, cradling her against his chest. Slowly, he set her back down on her feet, kissing her gently, one of his hands accidentally brushing the partially erect nipple that pushed through her shirt. Dara shivered again, deciding that it had been a good idea not to wear her bra tonight.

Taking Kurt's hand, Dara turned and led him out of the bathroom, shivering wonderfully as Kurt kissed the nape of her neck.

"I'm sorry,leibling," he muttered, one hand sliding around her waist. "I ... I can't stop ..."

"I don't want you to," Dara whispered, her eyes closing as she leaned back into him. She could feel his heart hammering through his chest and into her spine. Something hard and hot was prodding her in the small of her back.

The food forgotten, Dara quietly slipped out of Kurt's arms. She crossed the room, locking the door and turning out the lights, plunging them into darkness.

Kurt was virtually invisible in the night, but Dara could sense him behind her, turning her around so he could kiss her mouth hard. His powerful hands slipped over the waist of her jeans, finding the edge of her shirt and pulling upward, over her head.

Dara stood still, sucking in shuddering breaths as Kurt's hand drifted over her right breast, his thumb just brushing her nipple.

Whispering something in German, Kurt leaned forward, kissing her breast, running his tongue over her mound.

"You feel like silk," he murmured, standing to kiss her lips again. "So soft ..."

The strength seemed to be seeping out of her legs, and Dara felt herself melt against Kurt, moaning softly as his shirt disappeared between them. His velvety fur brushed against her sensitive skin, sending tendrils of electricity racing through her body.

For a moment, Dara hesitated; Kurt was wonderful, but how could she return the pleasure? She didn't know what the hell she was doing.

But his fur felt so nice. Her fingers started through the fur on Kurt's chest, finding the muscles, feeling the heat. She kissed his chin, her lips trailing down his throat.

A low growl rumbled in Kurt's throat, and Dara felt his jugular vein thundering beneath the skin, beneath her lips. Another hunger rose, and, willing her fangs to return, Dara carefully pierced the flesh there.

Kurt froze, his grip tight around her body as Dara drank. She took only a mouthful, not enough to hurt her elf, but enough to make him euphoric.

Dara ran her tongue over the wounds in his throat, sealing them over. For a moment, she worried that she had done something wrong, but Kurt suddenly stooped down, gathering her up in his arms.

"Dara," he rasped, his tail lashing fiercely behind him. "I need it ... I need you ...!"

If Dara had wanted to protest, she never got the chance. Kurt had her across the room and on her bed before she could blink--all without teleporting.

Kurt was nearly wild with desire. He unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, his ragged breath catching in his throat as Dara slipped away from her clothing, laying bare before him.

"Dara," he whispered, falling slowly to his knees. Kurt's eyes closed as he bent forward, kissing the glistening, silky folds between her legs.