X-Men: Silk & Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A choked cry escaped Dara and she clutched at the sheets beneath her, gasping as Kurt drew the tip of his tongue over her womanhood. Warm chills rippled through her, but Dara needed more.

She sat up, taking her lover's hands and urging him to stand. Her fingers shook as she struggled with the bulging front of his pants.

Kurt's hands came down, resting delicately on top of hers, calming her, helping her to free his organ. He gave a loud hiss as he came free, massive and hot and hard.

Without speaking a word, Dara inched back, giving Kurt room to slide onto the bed. Seeing him, a feeling like molten lava spread through Dara's chest.

"I love you," she whispered as Kurt cupped her face, kissing her tenderly.

Slowly, Kurt leaned forward, supporting his weight with an elbow on either side of her. His face was slicked with sweat, and the strain was vibrant as he positioned himself between her legs. But he held himself, his eyes locking with Dara's.

"Leibling," he whispered, "this is your first time. It might hurt ... are you sure you're ready?"

She needed him. Her body was aching, the want turning into an agony. Closing her eyes, Dara nodded, bracing herself.

Kurt drew in a shaky breath. "I'll be gentle."

"I trust you, Kurt."

The mattress shifted as Kurt readied himself. Something red-hot and hard, feeling of velvet, brushed against her opening, and Dara drew in a steadying breath.

With only a second's hesitation, Kurt plunged himself deep into her, burying himself to the hilt and breaking her barrier.

Dara's head flung back and she cried out in startled pain, her fingernails digging into Kurt's shoulders. Frightened for her, Kurt quickly drew himself part way out. He gathered her in his arms, quietly shushing her and stroking the top of her head.

The feeling of his organ slipping out of her was delicious. Wanting to feel it again, Dara shifted her body, sucking in a breath as electricity danced up her legs.

"K-Kurt," she whispered, pushing herself further onto his member. "That feels ... so good ..."

Startled, Kurt gazed down at her, listening to the soft moans that echoed out of her throat as she adjusted to his size.

And yet, he didn't question her. Kurt only smiled, laying her back down on the bed. Kissing her lips, Kurt slipped back deeper into her, beginning with long, slow strokes. His fur sent lightning racing along her skin as he held her, causing something deep in her stomach to roil.

Dara moaned again, reaching to kiss Kurt as he started to increase his rhythm, the strokes coming harder and faster. He ground against her burning clit, making her buck.

Slowly, the roiling in her stomach moved upwards, rising like waves in her chest, then sweeping downwards, coming to rest in her calves.

The feeling was fantastic, and Dara lifted her hips, meeting Kurt's thrusts with her own, making the electricity stronger.

Suddenly, it disappeared.

Dara opened her eyes, dully wondering why her body felt heavy. Did she ...?

Above her, Kurt smiled.

"Kurt?" she murmured, then suddenly seized, her back arching, her eyes closing, and her mouth opening in a silent scream. Those trembles she felt earlier came roaring back, stronger than she had ever felt them before. Pleasure and pain tore through her, wracking her body in massive waves.

Kurt began to thrust even harder as Dara came, drawing out the climax, speeding his on until he gave a wordless shout, feeling his seed roar out of him, drenching the tight silk that clasped his organ.

Slowly, Dara opened her eyes, feeling her heart hammer for much needed air. Everything around them smelled wonderfully of musk.

Exhausted, Kurt slowly drew himself out of his goddess, collapsing in a heap beside her.

Wonderfully contented, Dara rolled onto her side, smiling as Kurt gladly wrapped her in his arms, whispering how much he loved her against her lips.

His tail snaked up along Dara's thigh, encircling it protectively, guarding her as she fell asleep, curled beside the one she loved.

***********

It was early in the morning when Kurt woke up for the fourth time. His head was pillowed on his Dara's chest, his arms wrapped around her silky waist, one of her hands buried in his hair.

Watching her sleep, Kurt smiled, suddenly indescribably happy; he and his goddess of the night were finally together, in each other's arms.

Earlier, Dara had woken him up, begging for his love again. They had slept a short time before waking again, intending to eat their forgotten dinner but only making love instead.

She was beautiful; she was wonderful; strong and gentle and silky.

Kurt had no doubt now.

They loved each other.

As he lay there, listening to her heartbeat, Kurt became terrifyingly aware of someone standing outside the hotel room, fumbling with the lock!

For a second, he panicked; no one knew that he and Dara had consummated their love and--OH NO!!!

Before he could bamf away, the electronic lock beeped, and the hotel door swung open, a sliver of gold light and a tall shadow blanketing him as Tigress stepped into the room.

"Hey Nyx. You asl--?"

Taking one step into the room, Tigress froze.

Fearful, Kurt squeezed his eyes shut and laid absolutely still, hoping his friend couldn't see him, though that was stupid; Tigress' eyesight was superb, and her sense of smell nearly rivaled Wolverine's.

Kurt braced himself, waiting for Tigress to come racing over and yank him out of the bed.

Instead, he heard her laugh softly, backing quietly out of the room.

As she closed the door, Kurt could hear Wolverine meeting her at the doorway, asking Tigress if she knew where "the misfit" was.

Instead of showing him, Tigress shut and locked the door.

Reminding himself to buy a really nice present for Tigress the next day--and maybe a nicer one for Dara--Kurt breathed a sigh of immense relief. Stifling a laugh, he pulled the bed sheet up, over Dara's bare chest.

Feeling him move, Dara shifted, weakly raising her head. "Kurt ...?"

"Sssh,leibling," Kurt murmured, curling against her. "I'm here. Sleep now."

"Mmm." Her fingers slipped through his hair once. "I love you."

"I love you too. More than you can imagine."