X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 03

Story Info
Scott shows the White Queen who the king is.
2.8k words
4.48
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

At times like this—deciding just how he wanted to screw Emma Frost, literal royalty in the only monarchy that mattered outside of Asgard, if he didn't want to pass her up for another insanely beautiful woman—Scott found it something of a misnomer how introverted he was. He didn't consider himself a Casanova by any means... that was more Gambit's line... and yet, the Cajun womanizer himself was mixed up with Rogue exclusively these days. Logan was probably the biggest ladies' man in the X-men these days, and with him being unkempt, rude, and frequently smelling of things unmentionable, he was even less likely a charmer than Scott.

There was a curiously intimate distance that he kept women at, but he managed to relate to them that way. Perhaps that was why so many psychics seemed to enjoy his company—craving a break from the cacophony of unfettered emotions and strongly felt feelings that other minds carried. He could be tender, he did open up, but there was comfort in having boundaries, breathing room—even in having a sexual relationship where their passion could be expressed through slaps, biting, whips, and chains as much as kisses and embraces.

Emma, Jean, Betsy—they were powerful, almost ridiculously strong women, and they could have any amount of fawning attention they wanted... if that was what they wanted. So what was perhaps most alluring to them was a man who could resist their charms, a man they could respect, a man who could even take away their power and leave only the calm assurance of his command. Scott was under no illusion of being the most powerful X-man, but when it came to willpower, his mind was every bit one of the diamonds that Emma loved so much.

"Emma," Scott said gently, "do you really think you can dress up like that and not get fucked?"

Emma had a peculiar way of smiling, snarling while she was charmed. As frustrated as she was by his idealism—and other unsavory aspects of his personality—they'd long ago come to terms with each other being the way they were. She laid back and gripped the posts of the headboards. "You'd better make this worth my while, Summers."

She stretched out full length on the bed, flexing her prettily painted toes, showing off the white gold luster of her tanned yet perfectly pale skin, with a glissando of chimes from the tiny diamonds that were her only real adornment.

Scott climbed onto the bed on his knees, taking her left hand and kissing the pale wrist, then pushing it to the headboard and locking it there with a silk scarf, tying it in a stiff knot. "Boy Scout," Emma said bemusedly, though Scott didn't know if she was talking about the kiss or the knot.

He took her other arm and stretched it out in the opposite direction, tying it up so tight that its knot almost burned her skin, but the fabric was in the end too soft for that. She had chosen her materials exquisitely well. They wouldn't do the job for him; Scott would have to punish her himself.

She liked that. You weren't really a bad girl without being punished—every hero knew that. And if a good guy like Scott punished her, then that meant she'd really been naughty.

The knot cut into Emma's soft flesh, tighter, tighter, until Scott was sure it wouldn't release her at all. But he ran his sensitive fingers tenderly along Emma's wrist, making sure the knot wasn't so tight that it would cut off her circulation. He didn't want the materials to hurt her either—not when he could do it. Emma wondered sometimes if that was simple Scott Summers pride in his work or if he relished being cruel to her the way she hoped he did.

Tying Emma up, her arms outstretched, her breasts sprawled across her chest without a hint of artificiality besides the sheer unlikelihood of their massive heft, made her seem even more naked than she had been, vulnerable and wanting in a way most would never see her. It wasn't the first time they had experimented with bondage by any means, but before, Emma'd had the veneer of playing a part. She wasn't really submitting to him, only pretending, but now she couldn't maintain the lie that it was a lie.

He was the leader, the headmaster, the husband, and she was subservient to him—his right-hand woman, her mission in life to carry out his will. It was bracing to acknowledge that. This was no longer a marriage of convenience... it was a battle of wills that Emma had graciously lost. The pleasures of being Scott Summers' consort were greater than the pleasures of independence, and she indulged in them as greedily as she ever gratified herself.

"You know what I've heard?" Scott asked Emma, moving to tie her feet in the same spread-eagle configuration as her hands—forming an X with her body. "That psychologists must be psychoanalyzed themselves. Do you do that, Emma? Have someone get inside your head?"

"Oh no, most therapists are far too gauche to appreciate my mentality. If I am insane, I most certainly have my reasons," Emma said, supplely preening in her new confinement. She had the feline ability to make any situation seem as if it were her own idea and she was enjoying it immensely. Scott was so amused by this that he almost wasn't going to break her of it.

"As team leader, I'm pretty good at reading people." Scott pulled on Emma's left leg, stretching it out to its fullest extension, pulling his lover taut like she was on the rack before he began tying her ankle to the bedpost. "You're drawn to power. Almost entranced by it. Sebastian Shaw, Jean Grey... you're like a moth with a candle. You can't stay away."

"And now Scott Summers," Emma purred. "King of the X-Men."

"But at the same time, you resent anyone who has power over you. You refuse to submit. You scheme and plot to take power for yourself. Supplanting Shaw. Controlling Jean. Trying to be the power behind the throne with me." Scott finished tying Emma's right leg. She was helpless now, though her eyes shone with amusement. She still had her mind—the greatest defense of all. "In other words, you're a willful little slut."

Emma smirked. "If I made things too easy for you, you might as well be dating Betsy."

For a woman tied, naked and spread-eagled, across a bed, it was amazing how prepossessed Emma looked, how confident she was in her nakedness, her defenselessness, her invulnerable sense of self. In a way, it was flattering. Out of all the people in her life, the superheroes she palled around with on a daily basis, she trusted Scott not to hurt her—or to hurt her, but also to know how she liked to be hurt.

In another way, it was a challenge. She was showing him that it would take more than a little nudity, a few manacles, to get to her. She wanted him to break her, to take her to that level beyond love and hate that she would only let him bring her to, and Emma held him to an exacting standard on that account. She wouldn't settle for a few spankings, some choking, being called a whore or a slut. She wanted to be deflowered, not of her innocence, but of her cynicism and bitterly sardonic shell. She wanted to be his virgin, in pain if not in pleasure.

Scott, of course, had a plan for that.

He opened up another drawer in the nightstand. Emma had her silk scarves. He had an inhibitor collar.

"I got it in white," he told Emma, and watched her delicate throat flex. She had gulped.

But her shaken confidence quickly returned. She eyed Scott probingly, willing to meet his challenge brashly for all her delicate poise. "If only it came with a leash," she teased.

Scott looped the collar around her throat, careful to the point of gentleness. He tightened it precisely, making sure Emma would not be able to get it off, that she would be reminded of its metal confines at all times, but he did nothing to cut off her breathing or even abrade her skin. Then he powered it on—Emma gasped slightly. Her eyes closed, moved thickly behind her eyelids, and then she winced as if in pain. If Scott didn't miss his guess, he'd suppose she was testing whether her powers could get through the inhibitor's effects. Probably even trying to change to her diamond form.

But it did nothing. She was truly helpless now. She couldn't psi-blast him if he displeased her or shift into diamond to break free. And Scott saw flickers of misgiving cross her face. Trust or no, Scott had enough issues to know that Emma could be uncomfortable with this—even too uncomfortable to enjoy the degradation she otherwise craved.

He played his fingers over the secured collar, toying with the clasp. "Did I hear a safe word?" he asked idly, making it sound like no more than a curious question, as he looked Emma in the eyes intently enough for her to feel it through his ruby quartz.

Emma faced him. She smiled a little ruefully, acknowledging the discomfort, the trust, her own gratitude to him for giving her an out. It passed between them so effusively that their psychic bond could've been in operation. "I still know what you're thinking," she said.

"Next time I'll invest in a gag."

"If you can't give me something to talk about, by all means."

Anal beads were next. Scott briskly coated them in lube, then massaged the same into the rosebud of Emma's anus, circling his fingers around and around her hole, gently teasing his fingertip inside, widening her, readying her, making her nostrils flare and her breathing coarsen as she wanted to beg, but refused to. And without her psychic powers, she had no way of knowing when he would give her what she wanted, or even if she would get her precious anal stimulation.

"You know what makes me curious?" Scott asked, letting her feel the first marble-sized bead against her anus now that his lubricating massage had made it so sweetly tender, ready to receive the round intrusion inside. "You love taking it up at the ass, but you hate giving blowjobs." Now Scott pushed the bead in earnest, stretching Emma's sphincter around the furthest reaches of its roundness, suspending her with her anus as wide as it would go. "If it were me, I'd think sucking a dick would be easier than being an anal whore."

He pushed the bead inside her, Emma groaning as she felt its heft inside her rectum, knowing that was only the first drop in an ocean.

"Maybe your cock doesn't taste as good as you think it does," she replied with a contorted expression.

Scott smiled and started to push the next bead inside, slowly, carefully, but stopped, taking the pressure of his fingers away, letting her anus expel the bead. "Jean liked it just fine."

"Jean doesn't have my refined pah—" Emma lapsed into cross-eyed ecstasy, pained by tension, as Scott pushed the bead all the way inside her in one go. "Palate!" she finished with a deep whoop of breath. "You bastard... don't interrupt me when I'm—" She felt him pressing the next bead through her rosebud. "Fucking bastard!" she cursed as it went in.

"Remember, next time I'll gag you." Scott let go of the beads to draw his hand back. "And tie you up on your belly instead of your back." He brought his palm down on her hip to show her why—the impact smacking her ass, but not taking full advantage of the roundness of her buttocks. Still, it sent shockwaves through her rectum, made her clench, and the beads reacted against her pain, turning it into pleasure that brought her to the brink of orgasm.

"Ghhhh!" Emma moaned. "God... you... you fucking man! I'd once have a peasant like you flogged for treating me that way."

"Weird way to show your gratitude." Scott pushed forward with the next bead, letting his fingers brush against the blazing red handprint he had left—Emma wincing and clenching as the lingering pain ran headlong into her slow pleasure. "I suppose Jean is just a cock-hungry whore and you're not."

"It all depends on... what cock I'm hungry for..." Emma panted, a heated sweat giving the lie to her usual wintry countenance. It made her pale flesh gleam with a pure splendor the diamond body jewelry couldn't hope to match.

"And where you're hungry for it." Scott was giving it to her rapidly now, adding one bead after another, each one a little bigger than the last. But Emma was showing no signs of pained difficulty. On the contrary, she was taking her sodomy easier than ever, hips twitching, rolling, beseeching him for more with her body.

Scott had a somewhat uncharitable thought involving Hungry Hungry Hippos and was glad Emma had the inhibitor collar on. It was the kind of inner monologue that, if not squelched by mental discipline, could ruin the mood and get him banished to the couch.

Although with her ass now about to gulp down the last of the beads before the stopper at the end, Scott guessed him being on the couch at the moment would be more of a punishment for her than for him.

"What... about... you?" Emma asked, gasping for breath now, barely able to speak when every little movement jostled the beads inside her. She'd worked herself up too much, tried too hard to control herself, and now she was in a downward spiral of tension and repression and pleasure and no release.

"What about me, dear?" Scott asked, sickeningly obsequious while Emma was right on the verge of coming.

"Look... at me... look at... my body..." Emma practically hyperventilated, every heaving breath making her curves jiggle and quake. For all her years as a dancer, she couldn't make her body move better than that. "You could have me... right now... but you just have to... fucking top me... sadist!"

Scott only smiled at her. "You like sadists. You think we're fun."

Emma licked her lips quickly. "I told you... I don't need powers to read your mind..."

Scott teased her by not teasing her, giving her what she wanted, as he pushed the final bead inside of her, the pressure like teeth working on a jawbreaker. Emma crooned, her eyes rolling back in her head, and Scott could see how she wanted to orgasm her pussy clenching, her hips twitching in a desperate reenactment of a fuck, promising rapture to any man if he would only lie on top of her.

Emma managed to get herself under control, her climax denied once more, but her resolve enough that she could almost make it look like she didn't want it to come screaming back with every fiber in her body. "You're going to... get me all worked up... make me desperate to come... then leave me like this while you go fetch Jean," she continued. "And when I'm all hot and bothered, I'll be so horny that you'll just have to bring her in and I'll be humping her leg like a bitch in heat. Then you'll have both of us."

"I like to think it's elegant in its simplicity," Scott said.

"Of course it'll work, you damned fool, look at the way I dress. I'm a whore. But there's no need to go overboard." She craned her neck to look Scott in the eye, biting her lip with her juices running out of her womanhood like it was a pot about to boil over. "Fuck me. Make me come. Then play your games. It won't make any difference. And it'll be so much fun." She smiled lovingly, innocently, like she wasn't strapped to a bed with nothing but diamonds on and seven anal beads up her ass. "Promise I'll be on my best behavior with Jean. You know I'm always a good girl when I'm stuffed full of cum."

"Maybe I have plans for your cunt. Plans that don't involve it being full of my seed," Scott said. "And look at the way I dress. Do I not look like a fan of delayed gratification?"

"Scoooott," Emma keened. "I don't beg men to fuck me. I just don't."

"Maybe you should," Scott retorted. "And maybe I shouldn't go to Jean smelling of your cunt."

"If she doesn't like my cunt, this threesome doesn't have much of a future."

"And Betsy could wake up at any minute."

"Do you need that long to make me come?"

"It'll be even better if you wait."

"Then why don't we just save ourselves for marriage?" Emma snarled. "My cunt. Your cock. Now!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers