X-Men: Wolverine and Jean

Story Info
He has a chance; can he convince her?
12.2k words
4.58
35.8k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornyinwv
hornyinwv
5 Followers

**This takes place after Wolverine and Jean have their first kiss in X-Men II X-Men United. No one may redistribute this story without written, expressed permission from the author. I appreciate all comments, whether good or constructive criticism from my readers. This story is rather a bit longer than my first, so have patience. Thanks go to Danielle Kitten and Darkniciad: every time I read your stories I am left breathless and hoping one day to be half as good as you are. Please be so kind as to vote and leave a comment (public or private) after reading my story, all comments will be replied to. Thank you.** Thanks go to CurliUSA for editing this story. It wouldn't be as good without your effort and input! Thank you!

***Chapter One***

"How dare she think that she can simply stroll in here, impersonating Jean and I wouldn't even know the difference!" Logan's mind was a whirl-wind of activity, at this moment circling around Mystique's arrogance earlier this evening when everyone had retreated to their tents for the night. She had entered his tent posing as Jean trying to seduce him, thinking that he wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

But he could tell, albeit only after his fingers had found the scars on her side from his adamantium claws; a memento from their Ellis Island fight. Logan had thrown Mystique away from him at that point. He didn't want an imitation, a Xerox, he wanted Jean.

Logan tried to relax both his mind and body, consciously loosening each and every impressive muscle group one at a time. Then he concentrated on focusing his mind and forcing it to relax, trying not to think of Jean laying in the tent next door-probably naked.

Two hours later, no closer to sleep Logan cursed in frustration. He decided to get up and stretch his legs, walk off some of the sexual tension that was keeping him from sleeping.

"There's a lake nearby," Logan thought upon scenting the water in the air after exiting his tent. "That'll do the trick, I'll just swim until I'm too exhausted to think or even dream. Why do women have to be so stubborn? I know, and Jean knows, that she wants me."

Ten minutes later Logan was standing at the edge of a small pond, not even large enough to be classified a lake. He was hidden behind some bushes, captivated by the sight before him.

"Apparently, I'm not the only one having trouble sleeping tonight. Good." He felt some satisfaction in knowing that his hormones weren't the only ones acting up this evening.

Swimming gracefully through the water, her sensuous body shining in the moonlight, there was the one and only Dr. Jean Grey. Logan could tell that it was actually her, and not Mystique in disguise again, since there were no claw marks on this beautiful woman swimming across the pond.

She didn't look like she was swimming to relax, this was hard swimming designed solely to wear the person out and ensure some sleep, the very thing that Logan had planned on doing.

Logan could smell the arousal on her, even from this distance, and his male ego as well as his impressive cock swelled upon this confirmation that she found him to be desirable--no matter how much she tried to deny it. The moonlight shone down on her body as she swam, outlining her impressive curves. When Jean turned over onto her back to swim, her breasts pointed toward the heavens capped by hard nipples that called to Logan's mouth.

"Why do these damn suits have to be so snug-fitting?" Logan thought wryly as he reached down to adjust his hardening cock within the confines of the X-suit, while still watching Jean through the bushes.

"Might as well join her. Standing here is getting nothing accomplished. And the only thing she can do when she sees me is run away...like she always does."

Logan made his way down to the shore, careful not to make too much noise and startle Jean. He didn't want her to know that he was here, just yet.

As he neared her X-suit an idea came to him. "You can't run if you don't have anything to wear." Logan took the suit that Jean had folded and laid upon a rock at the water's edge. Walking to a group of bushes farther up he placed the suit under them, making sure first to spread a layer of dried leaves on the ground so it wouldn't get dirty.

"Now let's see what happens. Taking away her only quick exit should shake things up. Besides, I want to spend some time with her away from everyone else...without her running from me." Jean had a habit of running from the feelings that Logan stirred in her, and from Logan. Without her suit, she wouldn't be able to do that.

"Damn the man! Why did he have to kiss me? He knows that I love Scott. Why did I have to enjoy the kiss? What's wrong with me? I'm not some back-alley whore that fucks every man in sight! Even if the man in sight is Wolverine!" Jean had tossed and turned, unable to sleep due to the sexual craving and need that had filled her body since Logan kissed her.

Even masturbating herself to an great orgasm hadn't sated the need, probably due to the fact that she was thinking of Wolverine all the while. She had left her tent knowing that unless she found a way to relax there would be no sleep for her tonight.

Jean had found a trail leading through the woods and followed it here. Upon seeing the pond, she thought that swimming would be just the thing to help tire her out and maybe let her sleep. Unfortunately there weren't any swimsuits on the jet so she decided to just skinny dip since everyone else was sleeping.

The water felt cool on her over-heated skin, gliding over her breasts and bringing her nipples to hardness, massaging her aching pussy like a silken gloved hand. It was almost enough stimulation to make her masturbate again, but that wouldn't solve her problem.

Jean knew she needed to maintain a clear head in order to make the decision that she was coming. Sometimes having psychic tendencies sucked.

There was going to come a time, and probably soon, when she would be forced to make a decision once and for all: Scott or Logan. It wasn't an easy decision to make, each man had qualities that attracted Jean to them and she cared for them both. Possibly even loved them both.

She and Scott had a history, they knew each other and were comfortable together. They got along and rarely fought, but when they did fight it was usually out of concern one had for the other. Scott was kind, gentle, soft-spoken and quiet. He had been there for her during some really tough times in the past and helped her when no one else could. He was a great man to spend a comfortable evening at home with.

Jean just didn't know if she wanted the same sedate life that Scott did. The sex department could use some spicing up too, they'd already talked about some ways to enhance it. But nothing had ever come of those talks. Jean knew that something would have to change if she decided to stay with Scott, she was a very physical woman and needed sex more than just once a week-which was Scott's normal schedule.

Logan, on the other hand, was pure sex appeal. At least in the beginning that's what had attracted Jean to him. Then she got to know the man inside the body, some of what he had been through. The way he ferociously defended and protected anyone he cared for showed her more about his character than words ever could.

Her heart ached to think of everything he had endured, yet he didn't complain. Get pissed off, yes. Want revenge, yes. But complaining wasn't Logan's style. And the man was definitely sexy, no doubt there.

"I'm sure that Logan would have sex more than once a week if I were with him," Jean thought somewhat jealously. She often wondered who warmed Logan's bed when he wasn't in the mansion and the thought of another woman touching him, having him inside her drove Jean out of her mind sometimes.

"This isn't helping, I came out here to relax. Thinking about all of this, and Logan, isn't the way to unwind and get some sleep." Unfortunately, her mind wouldn't quit replaying the kiss with Logan. She could still feel the heat of his lips on hers.

His tongue invading, conquering her own. Demanding, without words, that she admit her attraction to him. Drawing her will-power from her until he was all that she could think about.

"At least I did have the strength to break the kiss. If not, we'd be in the bushes or the tent having sex right now!" At that thought Jean's pussy spasmed then grew warmer and wetter. Almost as wet as it had been earlier when she had tasted Logan's mouth and his desire for her. Groaning aloud at her own almost uncontrollable urges, Jean started swimming harder and faster through the pond.

Images swirled through her head of what it would be like to have Logan as a lover. To feel his hard body pressed up against her soft one, the hair on his chest would rub and stimulate her nipples while his long, muscled legs would slide between her own softer ones, pushing them apart so that his cock could fill her up.

"I wonder what his arms would feel like wrapped around me, his rough heated skin against mine? I want so badly to touch him, taste him. To feel his mouth on my skin, his cock inside me pounding away. I want him to take me...even though I shouldn't. I've got to stop thinking about him before I do something I might regret!" Jean thought about this a moment as she treaded water and caught her breath.

She knew that even entertaining the idea in her head was dangerous; Logan was just too much man. He exuded sex appeal without even trying and it was hard enough to stay away from him, to try and keep their relationship purely platonic and most of all, to deny her own feelings for him.

"Logan's probably sound asleep right now while I'm out here trying to get him out of my mind!" Jean fumed aloud.

"Not quite darlin'," she heard him drawl from behind her in that spine-tingling deep voice. Jean squeaked in surprise as she turned around and saw that Logan was wading through the water towards her.

A second later her mind registered the fact that he was naked and, of their own volition, her eyes couldn't help but wander over the expanse of his body showing in the moonlight.

From his dark brown hair to those soul-searching and captivating eyes, to those wonderful lips, down the strong columns of his neck, across the well-toned and hairy chest, the tightly muscled stomach that contained not a single ounce of fat and finally to the tuft of hair, which the water barely hid, leading down to his cock.

The same cock that Jean had felt pressed against her stomach during their kiss earlier. Her breath caught in her throat at the memory.

"How am I supposed to sleep when you're all I can think about?" he asked her.

"Oh shit!" "Logan, you know we can't do this. I'm finished swimming, you go ahead," Jean told him, trying desperately to cover her breasts with her hands.

Surprised, and a little disappointed, that he didn't argue or try to convince her to stay, Jean headed to the shore where she had left her X-suit. But it wasn't there. Confused she looked around.

"I'm sure this is the area where I came into the pond. There's the footpath down the hill." As Jean squatted in the water with her hands covering her breasts she heard Logan chuckle over her shoulder. "Missing something darlin'?" he asked not-quite-so innocently.

"Logan! Where the hell did you put my suit?!"

"I decided that you and I needed to have some time together. And since you always run away, I hid it. Unless you want to walk back to the camp naked, which I wouldn't mind watching, you and I are going to talk," Logan told her.

"You are out of your fucking mind! There's nothing to talk about. I'm with Scott!" Jean turned toward Logan, her hands still trying vainly to cover her large breasts.

"Besides, I'm getting cold." "Fuck me running! That was definitely the wrong thing to say!" Jean thought as the words came out of her mouth and she saw Logan's reaction to them.

Logan stared her in the eyes, seeing the lie for what it was. "Darlin', I'd be happy to warm you up. And I don't see anyone here but the two of us," he said with a wink and a smile. Jean sighed and shook her head, emotions warring inside her.

"Logan, why do you insist on doing this? Why pursue me? There are lots of other women who would be glad to warm your bed. You only want me because I say no to you."

Logan moved closer to Jean. Suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up out of the water she was squatting in until she was standing in front of him and told her, "I don't want them. I want you. I've wanted you for years."

"Does she not realize how beautiful she looks with the moonlight shining down on her? Or what she makes me feel when I'm near her? How can someone be so blind? " Logan stared at the woman in front of him.

Her wet auburn hair trailed over her shoulders and her green eyes could mesmerize him a thousand times. "Damn, those lips are just begging to be kissed." Jean's full, luscious mouth drew Logan's hand and he traced her lips with the tip of one finger.

A bolt went through Jean at the touch of Logan's finger against her lips. Soft, caressing them with the barest of touches. This simple action told her more than anything else about how much Logan really felt for her.

"Logan, please" was all Jean could whisper even as her eyes closed to revel in the feeling of his touch. If her life had depended upon it there was no way that she could stop him at that moment. Jean had expected brute force, she had expected him to get angry at her latest refusal of his advances. When he touched her so gently, she melted.

"You're so beautiful Jean. Let me love you tonight," Logan's deep voice brought images to her mind of the two of them, together. Jean's breath caught in her lungs at the thought, at the scenes playing out in her mind. She inadvertently glanced downward through the water and saw that his cock was already inflated to an exhilarating size which just made her want and need him even more.

She closed her eyes against the temptation in front of her hoping that "out of sight, out of mind" would work for once. But then her tongue snaked out to taste Logan's finger, which was still tracing her lips. "Mmmm. He tastes so good."

Logan's finger continued tracing Jean's lips for a few seconds as he stared at her; her head leaned back, eyes closed and a look of sultry beauty upon her face. He then let his hand drop back down to his side, knowing that he couldn't force her to accept him and her feelings for him.

Logan waited as long as was possible, he could sense that she was battling within herself. "Darlin'?" he finally asked. Jean opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes betrayed his insecurity and desire for her, standing before her completely vulnerable in the moonlight with the water up to his waist.

His tanned skin which was covered with a sheen of water, glistening in the moonlight called to her, daring her to come and explore his body. "Jean! What are you thinking?!" Logan could see her withdraw from him before she ever moved a muscle.

"Logan, we've been through this time and again. Do I want you? Yes, you know that already. The thought of being with you drives me crazy at times. But I can't do that to Scott, he loves me and it would hurt him too much."

"Scott. I might not be in this position if he could only learn that some people need sex more than once a week!" Jean thought angrily.

Jean turned away from Logan so that she wouldn't have to look at him. If she looked at him, saw the passion and vulnerability in his brown eyes, she would give in.

"Why didn't I stay in the tent? At least in there he couldn't touch me and I wouldn't be able to see that wonderful, muscled body completely naked in front of me."

"Please tell me where my suit is so that I can leave," Jean asked him somewhat sadly, resigned to having to run away from him yet again. But to stay meant having more consequences to deal with than Jean was ready to think about.

"It shouldn't be so wrong to love two men. No matter what I do or say, in the end, someone is going to get hurt and it will be my fault. All because my heart is torn in two. What can I do?" Jean was lost in her thoughts at the moment.

Logan looked at the lightly tanned shoulder and neck in front of him, the graceful curve was the very description of elegant. His cock was still hard from watching her swimming, and from being so close to her knowing that there weren't any clothes between them.

"Like hell I'm giving her clothes to her that easily. I want to taste that woman so badly. She's driving me crazy and doesn't even realize it, or won't admit it, damn her! I know that it isn't easy for her, she's dating Scott, but it's not easy for me to watch them together either. This may be my only chance alone with her to show her how much she means to me and how good I can make her feel."

Slowly Logan lowered his mouth to her shoulder, barely touching the skin that he wanted so badly to devour. Jean groaned at the feeling of Logan's mouth on her, feeling her nipples harden in her hands and her pussy cry out for him.

A bolt of lightening shot from the point where his mouth met her skin throughout her body and then centered in her aching depths causing moisture to gather and leak out of her pussy lips. Logan tasted the pond water mixing with the distinct taste of Jean on her skin, the combination was a heady mixture and caused an animalistic growl to come out of his throat.

"I can smell your arousal, it's affecting me," Logan told her. He reached in front of Jean and took one of her hands, bringing it around behind her to his cock. Jean's tenuous hold on her morals severed when she felt Logan's cock in her hand.

"Oh Logan, why?" was all she could say as her eyes closed and her head leaned back to give him better access to her sensitive neck and shoulder.

"Because darlin', it's how you've always affected me," Logan growled against her neck, a thrill going through him at the gentle touch of her soft hand against his rock hard cock. Her fingers were already stroking his bulge, bringing more blood rushing into it and testing his limits of control.

He brought his hand around to replace hers on that gorgeous breast, kneading the flesh and feeling the nipple grow harder against his palm. With his fingers he gently flicked the nipple, encouraging it to grow stiffer and stand out. When it did, he clasped it between two fingers and gently pinched the protruding button.

A shudder wracked his body when Jean moaned breathlessly at this stimulation. He couldn't help the grin that surfaced from knowing she was moaning at his touch, because of what he was doing to her.

Jean's hand felt so good wrapped around his aching cock, stroking back and forth then rubbing the head, gripping him tightly and sliding her hand from tip to base, causing his hips to thrust involuntarily. She was driving him to the brink of madness and desperation already.

Logan took a slow, deep breath and fought for restraint so that he wouldn't blow his load just from her touch. He wanted tonight to be more than just a few minutes of sexual gratification-he could get that anywhere. This was his one, and very possibly only, chance to show Jean that he was the man for her, not Scott.

Shivers raced up Jean's spine as Logan's mouth moved from her shoulder to her neck, kissing a soft path and leaving a trail of fire in its wake. The hand that was massaging her breast created such intense need and longing in her, the likes of which she had never before experienced. The feeling traveled from her breast through her body then centered in her pussy.

"Ooooh! Yes," Jean whispered in delight as Logan's mouth found the sensitive spot at the back of her neck. She arched her back, bringing her ass into contact with his cock which her hand was still wrapped around and stroking.

hornyinwv
hornyinwv
5 Followers