X-Men: Wolverine and Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This only served to bring another shiver of desire to her body and further flame the fires of passion that were raging through her. All because of this man who had turned her world upside down just by being himself.

"My God. Jean, you're amazing" Logan whispered in her ear, causing her pussy to clench in anticipation of his entry into her. The fire that was building in her body was amazing, she was so turned on that it was nearly impossible to think straight. All Jean could think about was this man standing against her back, playing her body like a maestro would play a Stradivaris.

"Mmm, I want you Logan. God help me, but I want you," Jean whispered into the night. She continued stroking his cock, feeling it harden and lengthen as she did so. It was like steel wrapped in satin and the feel of it in her hand was like the feeling of coming home after years away.

"I want to taste you." she told him. This brought forth an animalistic groan from the depths of Logan's chest that shivered through Jean and made her feel like prey which was being stalked. The sound was deep and primal, there was no wondering where he got the name "Wolverine" because he was almost more animal than human in some ways.

Logan picked her up and carried her almost to the shore line. When he was standing in just a few inches of water, he slid her body down his. Logan's mouth placed kisses at the junction of her thighs, her waist, both breasts, her neck and finally her luscious lips.

The kiss was a culmination of years' worth of frustration, need, denial and aching hunger for this captivating woman in his arms. It took all of Logan's self-control, and some that he didn't even know he had, to temper the kiss.

He didn't want Jean to feel only his desire, he wanted her to feel the connection that was so evident between them. He knew that she sensed it, but had always fought it. Logan was determined to make her quit fighting that connection now. At least for a few hours. The morning would take care of itself.

When Logan's lips moved over her own, Jean automatically opened her mouth, yielding to him. The action of his tongue dancing and playing with hers caused a moan to escape from Jean's throat.

Her hands found themselves holding Logans' head to her, pressing his wonderful mouth even harder onto her own. His hands were wrapped in her hair likewise, tilting her head to get the best possible penetration of her mouth as though he couldn't get enough of the taste of her.

Jean felt Logan's hands move from her head down her back, lightly trailing over her spine sending tingles of pleasure and need throughout her entire body.

His hands finally came to rest on her hips and suddenly she was pulled tight against his hard body. They fit perfectly together with his muscled chest crushing into her soft skin, his hard cock pressing into her stomach and their legs rubbing against each other.

Logan and Jean both moaned through the kiss at the intimate full body contact. It was as though electricity shot from one to the other at every point they were touching. The water lapping around their feet and ankles only added to the myriad of sensations that each was feeling.

"I have to have her. She's my world," Logan thought as he felt her press her body more fully up against his own. Pulling his mouth off hers he said, "Jean, look at me." Slowly opening her eyes Jean looked up into Logans face seeing the desire evident in his eyes, and something more that she didn't want to think about right then.

"Tell me that it's mutual, this feeling. Say that you want me. Don't try to deny it now," Logan growled at her and his heart started beating even harder upon hearing her words. "Yes, I want you. I need you," was all that Jean had time to say before Logan's mouth once again crushed hers.

Logan's desire, heart and cock soared in triumph at hearing those words come out of Jean's delectable mouth. He had won the woman who had been invading his dreams at long last.

She was in his arms, pressing herself into him, her tongue warring with his, her stomach pressed against his cock, her hips thrusting and gyrating tantalizingly against him. She was delirious with need and he was the one who caused her to lose control!

Logan moved his mouth from Jean's, kissing her cheeks, eyelids and forehead in a touching display of tenderness that most people would never have thought Wolverine possessed. At the same time the desire to sink his aching cock deep into her warm, velvety pussy was clamoring for attention in his mind.

Logan's lips skimmed the surface of her neck, his tongue darting out to taste her, his teeth lightly nipping at the tender skin. The taste of her was maddening and overwhelming to his senses. Logan's hand reached between them and filled with the weight of one of her perfect breasts, the nipple already hard.

He teased it to stiff perfection with his nimble fingers, flicking and gently squeezing the tender bud until Jean moaned, "More Logan, I need more" against his neck. She was raking his neck with her teeth, tongue and lips causing Logan's temperature to raise even higher.

Every movement of her mouth sent more blood rushing into his already stiff cock, but still she didn't stop teasing and tasting him. Jean took her sweet time, knowing somewhere deep inside that this was more than likely the only time she would lay down her barriers and let Logan get this close to her, both physically as well as emotionally.

Jean couldn't think, could hardly breathe for the sensations that Logan was creating in her body. All she knew was that she wanted--no needed--to have this man inside her. Jean reached for his hands that were on her ass and breast and pulled them gently behind Logan's back. She didn't want him to think she was refusing him.

She wanted to make up for lost time and there was one thing she had been longing to do since first seeing him in her office. He had been laying on one of her patient tables, unconscious, at Xavier's mansion which also served as a school for mutants.

Jean had graduated from the school and, with Charles Xaviers encouragement she had stayed on to become the doctor for all the staff and students. It also gave her time to hone her telekinetic, psychic and telepathic skills under Charles' guidance, she felt more secure in her powers now than she had even a year ago.

Logan stood there with Jean holding his arms behind his back, wondering what was going through her mind. She was as unreadable to him now as when he had first met her. Jean's face was the first one he had seen upon waking at Xavier's after Sabertooth had attacked him and Rogue. She had captured him at that first moment when his eyes saw her, no other woman could satisfy him after meeting her.

Jean slowly kissed, licked and tasted her way down the front of Logan's neck and chest. She teased both of his nipples with her mouth, creating twin points of steel on the hard surface of Logan's chest.

Jean relished in the feel of kissing his skin through the mat of hair on his heavily muscled chest. He tasted of water, heat and need, she couldn't get enough of this man in front of her. Jean wanted to drive Logan as crazy with need as she was, wanted him to join her on the climb up the mountain of desire.

Jean's mouth made its way down to the flat, hard planes of Logan's stomach and dipped into his belly button while hearing his breathing become more labored and erratic. His cock was nudging against her breasts, as if calling out for her attention, reminding her that it was waiting. But she needed no reminder that what she longed for was finally within her grasp.

Jean, through her power of telekinesis, held Logan's arms behind him and allowed her hands to come to the front of his body. She caressed the hair on his chest then rubbed his nipples harder with the tips of her fingers, she then let her hands drift to the "treasure trail" of hair that led from his stomach downward. Following the hair with her fingers barely touching the surface of his heated skin Jean teased him.

She sank to her knees in front of Logan, feeling the water lapping around her legs, being sure to keep the telekinetic hold on his arms so that she could take her time and explore his wonderful body.

Jean's hands lifted Logan's heavy, cum-laden balls. She felt the weight of them as her hands and fingers massaged, gently pulled and stroked his balls. One hand left them, which caused Logan to groan, then started rubbing gently around his cock-head.

This action caused Logan to exhale sharply and moan. Slowly she started stroking his dick up and down, from base to tip and back again, first with her hand wrapped tightly then with her hand barely touching the skin of his cock.

Her mouth followed the "treasure trail" of hair down to her rock hard destination. She couldn't wait any longer to taste Logan's cock, she needed and wanted to feel him filling her mouth up. To have him fucking her mouth as he soon would be fucking her pussy. Right before she captured Logan's cock with her mouth, Jean looked up.

Logan's mind had ceased the ability to think coherently as Jean's fingers teased him mercilessly. His eyes followed as her fingers and mouth descended down his body, lightly stroking and fanning the desire coursing through him. She was a wanton, teasing vixen who captured him completely without even trying.

As he watched her delectable mouth come closer to his stiff cock, Jean looked up. Logan saw the raw sexual need in her eyes as well as the thrill of finally letting her barriers down right as her tongue darted out and tasted his cock.

While their eyes were locked on each other, Jean then took his dick completely into her mouth all the way to the root, until her nose was pressed against the hair at its base. She sucked on his cock and rubbed it with her tongue at the same time while keeping it encased in her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh my God, Jean!" Logan groaned at the sudden sensation of having her mouth tightly wrapped around his throbbing cock. The urge to cum then and there was almost over-powering, but he didn't want this experience to be done so quickly. The copper tang of blood filled his mouth as he realized that he had actually bit his lip hard enough to make it bleed from trying not to cum.

Logan knew there was more to come and that it would only get better from here. Besides, he hadn't even got to taste her yet, let alone dip his dick into her velvety pussy. And that was something he had been wanting to do for years.

Jean tried to grin around the huge cock that was stuffing her mouth when she heard Logan's exclamation. She pulled back until just the tip of his dick was in her mouth, licking the head, the slit and the sensitive rim with her agile tongue caused another moan to burst forth from Logan's chest and his breathing to become even more erratic.

Logan's hips started pumping rhythmically, thrusting his dick in and out of Jean's mouth. He couldn't touch her anywhere else since she still held his arms behind his back with her telekinesis, but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was the feeling of his dick inside her hot, wet mouth and her talented tongue rubbing every inch of it.

It seemed like the harder Logan shoved his cock into her mouth, the harder Jean sucked on it until he was literally fucking her mouth as though it were her pussy.

Jean loved the feeling of Logan fucking her mouth, his dick roughly sliding in and out, his hips thrusting with abandonment. Hearing his moans and groans fill the night air was turning her on as well. It was making her hot knowing that she was causing Logan to lose control and fuck her mouth like this. But she had one more trick she wanted to show him and she couldn't do that while he was shoving his cock down her throat.

Jean slipped her mouth down the length of Logan's cock all the way to the base, her tongue dancing around every vein and ridge in it. Her hands locked onto his hips to hold Logan still and when his hairs were tickling her nose, Jean softly hummed, then smiled around the dick in her mouth at his reaction to this new sensation.

When the vibrations of Jean's humming made his cock twitch in reply Logan's knees almost buckled beneath him at the ecstasy shooting throughout his body. Every muscle was clenched, his breath coming in gasps and sweat covered his body.

"Jean, I can't stand any longer" Logan groaned as a warning to the beautiful redhead who was causing these sensations and making his knees buckle. All of a sudden Logan felt the pressure let off his wrists and found that he could move his arms. He grabbed Jean's head and held it back away from him while he sank to his knees facing her.

Their mouths met in an unbridled display of passion, each trying to rouse the others' fever even higher, and succeeding at the task. Logan's hands grabbed Jean's breasts, pulling lightly on the nipples and rubbing them roughly with his fingertips until Jean groaned out loud. His mouth grazed down her neck, nibbling at the tasty skin that was coated with a scent all her own.

Logan bent his head and captured the tanned tip of one breast in his mouth. Apparently she sun-bathed nude, there were no tan lines on her body. He began teasing the nipple with his tongue, much as she had teased his cock earlier. His hand was still full with her other breast and it was not neglected as his fingers continued to flick and pull at the nipple. The feeling of having the woman that he had wanted for years in his hands and mouth nearly drove Logan mad with need.

Jean's hands were on Logan, one pushing his head harder into her breast, the other rubbing the muscles in his back, trying to bring him closer to her. She felt Logan gently pushing her backward until she lay in the few inches of water and he sank down upon her, never breaking the hold between his mouth and her nipple.

Groans split the air at the contact of Logan's body pressing down into Jeans softer one. She felt the length of his cock throbbing between her thighs and the involuntary bucking of his hips as his cock demanded entrance to her.

Jean's legs opened without any conscience thought on her part, willing him to enter her and put out the fire that he had so artfully built in her body.

Logan felt her legs open and sank down between them. His mouth left her breast and began kissing down her stomach, watching the nerves jump as he hit her ticklish spots, heading toward the juicy hole at the top of her thighs. His tongue trailed a path down, neglecting not one inch of the lightly tanned skin in its quest.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Logan brought his lips closer to his target. He was in no hurry and took his time, kissing her belly button as she had his earlier. His hands caressed her thighs, nudging them farther apart and they obeyed.

"Aah, Logan. Please," Jean begged as his fingertips delicately grazed the outer lips of her pussy which were already soaked with moisture. And not just moisture from the water that they were laying in, but from her own sweet juices which had been gathering from the moment Logan had appeared behind her in the pond.

Jean felt Logan's fingers caressing her puffy outer lips and couldn't stop the moan that burst from her lips or her hips from bucking upwards. His finger lightly grazed her clit which was already engorged with blood and standing proudly on top of her pussy. Jean's head was thrashing from side to side in passionate ecstacy from the inferno that Logan had caused to rage inside her.

Jean was beside herself with need for this man, who seemed to know without being told, where and when to touch her. She had stolen glances at his hands and mouth in the past, wondering what they would feel like on her. Now she knew and it was better than she could ever have imagined.

Jean felt Logan's fingers slide inside her outer lips and stroke the tender skin, causing more of her wetness to flow onto them. His mouth lowered slowly and his eyes locked onto hers as his mouth captured her pussy at last. The sensation caused Jean's back to arch, forcing his mouth to press harder into her pussy.

Logan wrapped his arms around her thighs as he knew that he was in for one wild ride. With his lips against hers, his tongue darted out and slid deep into the wet, hot depths of Jean's pussy.

The taste, a sweet and heady mixture reminded him of Ambrosia, the nectar of the Gods. "If this is what Ambrosia tasted like, no wonder they kept it for themselves," was Logan's thought at his first taste of Jean's pussy.

Jean felt Logan's tongue enter her and thrust her hips up to meet it and urge it deeper. The walls of her pussy were clenching, trying to keep Logan's tongue inside it, but to no avail. That wonderfully talented tongue would slide inside, arousing and tasting her, then slip back out to tease at her lips and clit.

She was now moaning constantly from the assault of Logan's talented mouth and she could feel the moisture accumulating and dripping down from her pussy. But it didn't get far, Logan's tongue and lips would catch almost every drop and bring it into his mouth.

Jean's hands wrapped themselves around Logan's head, twisting in his hair as her pleasure started escalating higher and higher. Her head continued tossing from side to side, her eyes staring blankly at the heavens and her nipples pointing to the moon as Logan continued to eat her pussy with a skill that amazed Jean. The ability to think was beyond her as Logan brought her to the edge of climax and kept her there by teasing her with his tongue.

"Logan, please," Jean begged of him between gasps of breath.

Logan raised his head slightly and looked up at her face "What darlin'?" he asked, although he already knew the answer and what she was begging for. But part of him wanted and needed to hear Jean say it out loud, hear her beg him to let her cum.

"Please, I need...Logan...Please," Jean panted, her hips trying desperately to make contact between her pussy and his mouth again. Logan went back to slowly eating her pussy and sucking on her swollen clit. He could hear Jean panting for breath and smiled into her pussy.

Logan knew that she was ready to explode, could feel the almost tangible need emanating from her and the walls of her pussy were clenching his tongue every time it entered. But he wasn't ready to let her, not yet.

It seemed that he couldn't get enough of the taste of her sweet pussy. It beckoned to him, calling him to explore more of her recesses and raise her passions higher. And he did just that, finding places inside her that caused her to moan and gasp in pleasure.

Finally, Logan decided that it was time to give her release, he wanted to watch her orgasm, taste it on his tongue, know and let her know that it happened because of him, what he was doing.

"Tell me what you want darlin' and I might play nice," Logan growled as he looked up at her from just above her pussy. The aroma drifting from her was intoxicating and he longed to feel her cum on his mouth and tongue. But not until she said what he wanted to hear.

"Please..." Jean couldn't hardly think, was having trouble even remembering to breath. All she knew was that she needed to cum and this man with his talented mouth could give that to her.

"Tell me," Logan lightly flicked at her clit watching her jump at the touch of his tongue. "Say it Jean, tell me what you need," Logan gently urged her, "That's all you have to do," Logan watched the emotions playing across Jean's face, reading each and every one of them, fleeting though they were.

Jean took a deep breath, she knew what he was asking for, and it wasn't just the words. It was acknowledging that she needed him, that he was the man to give her this orgasm. He wanted to know that she could admit that fact, that he was the one driving her insane with need.