X-Men: Wolverine and Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the time for denial was long gone, Jean was ready to admit that she needed Logan, at least to herself. It was just that saying the words out loud would solidify them, give them power that she wasn't sure she wanted them to have. There had to be some other way, some way other than speaking to let him know that she needed him.

As Logan was watching Jean's face, a devilish smile appeared on it. "What is she up to now?" he thought. A second later Logan felt her telekinetic power gently trying to push his head back down, but she wasn't using her full strength. He couldn't stifle the urge to laugh, "Damn telekinetic vixen!" Logan resisted the pressure on his head and clucked his tongue at her, "Don't you know that won't work darlin'?" he asked while chuckling softly.

Jean sighed in defeat, he had her and they both knew it. "I had to try Logan," she said with a little laugh. Logan bent his head back down again and slipped his tongue just barely inside her outer lips and licked upward to her clit which he nibbled roughly then lifted his head up to look at her.

"Say it Jean, tell me what you want and I'll give it to you," Logan said as she looked down into his eyes. He could see the lust, surrender and need in her eyes. Logan knew that she would do as he asked, he had no doubt now.

"Logan, make me cum. I need to so badly. Please, let me cum. Eat my pussy and taste me with your tongue. I need you Logan," the words gushed out of Jean's mouth breathlessly before she had hardly formed them. The fact that she said them surprised her just as much as the language she used.

Logan looked into Jean's eyes, "You've got it darlin'," then he lowered his head back to her aching pussy to finish what he had started and what they both wanted. He tightened his grip on her thighs and started lashing her clit with his tongue in order to drive her over the edge.

When Logan focused on her clit, it was more than Jean could take and she felt the impending orgasm. Every muscle in her body was wound like a spring and then, it happened. She tumbled over the precipice into the abyss of pleasure.

The scream burst forth from Jean's mouth without warning. It was loud and long, it announced to the moon above that she was cumming and cumming hard.

There were no words in the scream for her mind couldn't form them, it was the basest of sounds–pure happiness and passion given vocal chords. Stars burst behind her closed eyes, her body shook from the strength of the pounding orgasm, lightening traveled throughout her body and then centered in her pussy.

Jean came harder and longer than she ever had before, so hard that she couldn't even breathe. Her legs spasmed around Logan's head, but he held on and continued to tongue her clit, causing her orgasm to gain in intensity.

This, in turn caused Jean's hips to buck up into Logan's mouth which raised her pleasure level. It took several minutes for Jean to start to come down from the high, and only then because she couldn't breathe.

She gasped and sucked precious air into her lungs, feeling the tremors still going through her body as Logan's tongue started to ease up on her clit and let her orgasm recede somewhat.

When Jean finally opened her eyes she looked down and saw that Logan was staring at her with a satisfied smile on his face. His nose, mouth and chin were covered in her cum, his hair was mussed from her fingers and his ears were red from the pressure of her thighs squeezing them. She pulled him up to her and kissed his lips, tasting herself on them.

"That was amazing Logan," Jean told him while still trying to catch her breath.

He pulled her into him, hugging her tightly to his chest, his arms wrapped around her slender frame. "I can't let you go. No matter what it takes, we will be together. I'll do anything for you," Logan thought while he held Jean as her body shook from the ending aftershocks of her orgasm.

Jean leaned into Logan's chest for a few minutes, relishing in the feel of his arms wrapped around her, protecting her and his scent in her nose. When her toes finally started to uncurl she raised her head and looked up into Logan's face.

"You don't really think I'm done now, do you?" she asked him with a grin. Bemused and a little surprised Logan looked at her in wonder, "What do you mean darlin'?".

"Well," she replied smiling, "while that was definitely fun...I don't think you've had your fair share. And you know how I believe in equality..."

"I wouldn't want you to cease fighting for equality because of me," Logan told her with a sexy grin, "I know how important it is to you." His heart and cock leapt in anticipation and he wondered just what exactly this captivating woman had in store for him.

"Besides, speaking of equality, there's one part of me that really wants to have equal time where my tongue was a few minutes ago!" Logan said while softly laughing. Jean joined him in the laughter, "Well, we can't just talk about equality, we have to do something about it!"

Logan released her from his arms and laid on his back putting his hands behind his head, "I'm all yours-darlin' do with me what you will."

Jean raised up and looked at the man laying in front of her in the moonlight, a few inches of water lightly splashing against them both. On the surface he looked completely relaxed, but she could see the tension and electricity running through his body. "No wonder he's called "Wolverine"...he's like an animal waiting to pounce."

The water swirled around them as Jean started running her fingers through his hair. To look at it, one would think it would feel rough, but in reality his hair was soft as goose-down.

Her fingers moved to trace the contours and planes of Logan's face, feeling the whiskers rubbing as she softly roamed to his mouth. That same mouth that only moments ago had her writhing in pleasure.

She outlined his lips, letting her fingers barely touch them. Logan's breathing increased almost imperceptibly and his lips parted. Jean's fingers were deftly caressing the inner skin when Logan's tongue met them and pulled them into his mouth, gently sucking and biting on the tips.

Both groaned at this sensuous contact between fingers and tongue, heart-rates sped up and breathing became labored. Logan's hand came out from under his head and reached up to rub Jean's nipple until it formed a stiff peak again.

"Logan, you're supposed to be mine to "do with what you will", that means you lay there and I get to explore your body," Jean admonished him teasingly while removing his hand from her breast.

"Darlin' it's going to be near impossible for me to just lay here and not touch you. But if that's what you want, I'll try to be good. Very good," Logan told her with a small laugh.

"Thank you, sir"

Jean resumed her exploration of his body, her hands rubbing his chest muscles and massaging his nipples much as he had hers earlier. His, like hers, turned hard and stood out in stark relief. She sat up on her knees with her hands balancing herself in the water and then bent over Logan's prone form, slowly bringing her mouth closer to his chest.

She heard a sharp intake of breath when her mouth captured his nipple and her tongue started flicking the nub while her teeth gently bit it. She felt the muscles in his arms and chest ripple from him straining not to touch her in return.

This brought a small, slightly sadistic, smile to Jean's face. He had "tortured" her, now it was her turn.

She decided to push him even farther and placed one hand on either side of his chest in the water. Slowly she lifted herself up then planted her knees on either side of his hips and sank down until her pussy was resting right on top of his hard cock.

She adjusted her position until his cock was laying between them, where she could rub it with the lips of her pussy, but he couldn't enter her. Not just yet, anyway.

From this position Jean was now in total control of what happened and she loved it. She knew that Logan could take over, but she also knew that he wouldn't. He would let her have the lead for as long as she wanted. Or as long as he could stand it.

"This incredible, sexual, sensual, captivating woman is going to drive me insane!" Logan's cock was caught between her their bodies and being that close, yet unable to slide inside her pussy, was torturing him.

"God help me, this is going to be hell...just laying here and not touching her. What already-insane part of my mind was in charge when I agreed to this?"

Looking up into Jean's face he could see the passion in her eyes, the way her teeth bit her bottom lip as she smiled told him that she was relishing this new position of power and authority. Maybe too much.

"Jean, a closet dominatrix? Hmmmm...that's a good thing to remember! Oh, well. I'll let her have her control for as long as humanly, or mutantly, possible. Never let it be said that Wolverine backed down from something!" Logan grinned at this last thought, but the grin was quickly replaced by a gasp as Jean not-too-gently bit on his nipple to recapture his attention.

"It looked like you were daydreaming for a minute there Logan."

"Only of you, darlin'. And what I'm going to do to, and with, you once your turn in charge ends!" Logan quickly informed her with a sly grin and a wink.

"Oh really? Then I'd better make this "turn in charge" a good one, huh?" With this Jean went back to his chest, using her tongue and teeth to stimulate every nerve ending available. There wasn't a single inch of skin above water that her mouth didn't kiss, lick or bite. Within seconds Logan was groaning and gasping at the sensations that she was sending through his body.

None of the women he'd been with before had ever come close to doing to him what Jean was. Somehow she knew exactly how to touch him, ways that elevated his temperature and his cock. All this just from her concentrating on his chest, what would happen when she explored further down and her mouth recaptured his straining cock?

"I don't know how much more I can take," Logan thought as Jean continued nibbling his skin. As if reading his mind her hips suddenly began to rotate slowly, massaging his cock against her pussy lips.

"Jean, you're torturing me!" Logan pleaded with a half-laugh. Jean burst out in laughter, the shaking of her body only intensifying the effect of her rotating hips on his cock.

"Why Logan, I would have thought that you would be pleased. I mean, it's not like you tortured me earlier or anything. I'm just trying to bring you pleasure, this isn't revenge." Jean told him while smiling widely.

"The hell it isn't!" Logan exclaimed.

Sensing what was coming, Jean was ready. As soon as Logan tried to move his hands out from under his head, she used her telekinesis to keep them in place. Unlike earlier she used her full ability this time, or enough of it to make sure he couldn't remove his arms. This was her turn and he was going to lay back and enjoy it, even if she had to use her powers to make sure of it!

"Damn woman! Remind me never to piss you off, I'd hate to see what would happen. But as long as you're holding my arms still, would you mind moving your mouth farther down a bit? I have an itch and just can't scratch it right now," Logan laughed.

"Since you asked so nicely, I think that can be arranged," Jean said as she raised up and maneuvered in between his legs. Her luscious mouth then descended onto his upper thighs and lightly bit the sensitive skin just below his balls.

"Is this better?"

Logan groaned, "Not really, up just a bit. It's a really BIG itch, you can't miss it!"

The notes of Jean's laughter at his ploy was like music to Logan's ears. "I love that sound, she doesn't laugh anywhere near enough." The sound rang across the pond and through the forest, startling the night owls and other nocturnal animals.

"I think I see what you're talking about. Gee, that must really itch bad, it's all swollen. You poor thing," Jean barely got the words out past the laughter at Logan's humor.

"It does, it itches really bad. After all, you are the doctor here, can't you do something to...aaaaahhhhhh," Logan's words trailed off as Jean's mouth took hold of his cock-head and she lightly sucked on it.

Jean continued to suck, lick and bite on the head of Logan's cock, teasing and torturing him. The thrusting of his hips told her the same thing his moans did–he wanted his whole dick in her mouth, but she wasn't ready for that yet. Jean wanted to drive him crazy with need, and a little bit of teasing wouldn't kill him.

He was strong though, it took all of her willpower and part of her concentration to keep the telekinetic hold on his arms. Where the hell was some good, strong rope when you needed it??? Jean had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to maintain the hold for too much longer and wanted to use this interruption-free time to make him pay for not letting her cum when she needed to earlier!

Jean's mouth released its hold on the head of his cock and Logan experienced a very short-lived sense of respite. Too much more of this and he would completely lose control and flood her mouth with his cum before getting to fuck her pussy. That was not something that Logan wanted to miss so he strained and concentrated on not cumming.

Jean moved her mouth down to nip at Logan's balls, bathing them with her tongue. She sucked first one and then the other into her mouth, rolling them around while listening to Logan's grunts and moans of pleasure.

"Darlin', come on. I need to be inside that warm pussy," Logan told her with another groan as she continued to lick and suck on his balls.

"Sorry, I'm busy right now," Jean replied with a laugh.

Logan couldn't see her face, but he knew that she was smiling and enjoying tormenting him. The feeling of having first one then the other of his balls wrapped in her mouth, with her tongue flicking at them caused the cum to boil in his balls.

Jean, sensing that Logan was close to losing control wrapped her thumb and fingers around the base of his cock. She applied pressure to the vein at the bottom so that he couldn't cum, then raised up and stuffed his whole dick into her mouth in one smooth motion. When he was all the way inside, Jean hummed.

That was the final stroke, Logan could take no more of her torturing. The dam broke and Logan came, his hips raising up out of the water trying to force her head farther down his cock, his breathing was labored.

Fire shot from his cock through his body, every nerve ending felt as though it were alive for the first time. There were so many different sensations that Logan couldn't process them all, the only thing he knew was pleasure. The pure, simple and sweet pleasure of release.

It was the most intense orgasm that Logan had ever experienced. But something was wrong, very wrong. Once his body stopped jerking from the orgasm and his breathing settled back down, Logan was confused.

"Darlin', um...I know that I just...I mean...but I didn't...there wasn't any..." Logan stopped trying to talk as Jean started smiling at him and explained, "Logan, when I put pressure on the main vein, or tube, under your cock, it prevented any cum from getting out. You've just had an orgasm without actually cumming. I would have warned you, but I thought you already knew about that trick. It lets a man last longer and I'm not really finished with you just yet."

Logan sighed in relief at hearing that there wasn't anything wrong, that the only reason he didn't actually cum was because of Jean blocking the tube in his cock. Then the rest of her words sank in to his fuzzy mind. "You're not finished with me yet?" he asked, "The how about releasing this hold on my arms, they're starting to go numb from being held under my head for this long darlin'."

All of a sudden, the pressure on his arms was gone and he could move them again. Logan gently moved his arms out from under his head and stretched them out to his sides, clenching and unclenching his fists to get the blood flowing again.

"Thanks darlin'. Now, what was that you were saying about not being finished with me yet?" He asked. Before Jean could move, he grabbed her and pulled her up over him until she was stretched out laying on top of his body.

Logan held her in place with one hand and brought her face down to his with the other. Their lips met in a searing kiss that spoke of more than just passion.

When he finally released her mouth, Jean breathlessly asked him "Does this mean that you're ready for more?"

"Darlin', with you, I'm always ready for more," Logan replied with a wink. He pulled her head back down to his for another kiss then, a slow and lingering kiss filled with emotions that touched Jean to her heart and scared her as well. But there would be time to deal with those things in the morning. This night was theirs and she was determined to make the most of it.

Without knowing quite how it happened, Jean was laying on her back with Logan looking down at her grinning. "I think your turn in charge has just ended," he told her as he began to nudge her legs open with his knee. Jean's legs spread to allow Logan to sink in between them.

His hard cock was pulsing against her thigh and the expression on his face had turned serious. Slowly Jean felt the tip of his dick moving toward her pussy which was already beginning to leak its juice in anticipation.

She knew he was big, if she hadn't been able to deep-throat he never would have fit in her mouth. Now she was wondering how her pussy was going to accommodate his large cock without hurting her.

"I'll be gentle," Logan told her. It was amazing how sometimes he knew what she was thinking and feeling. Seeing the strain in his face from holding back instead of lunging into her all at once eased Jean's nerves somewhat.

Logan settled into a better position between her thighs and started easing his cock into her depths a little at a time. The feeling of her silken pussy surrounding his cock would have made Logan cum within seconds if he hadn't already had one orgasm.

Jean held her breath as she felt him enter her, then breathed a sigh of relief that he was being gentle and easing in. A few twinges of pain from his cock stretching her was all the discomfort she felt and with a start she realized that he was almost half-way inside her pussy.

Logan was straining to keep himself under control, there was nothing in this world that could make him hurt Jean. Not even his own lust for her. He wanted her to enjoy this joining of their bodies as much as he did.

To that end he reached down between their bodies and found her clit, within seconds it was standing up proudly. As he continued rubbing her clit, more of her juice flooded into her pussy which made his entry easier for both of them.

Jean was moaning from the excitement building up again in her body, the feeling of Logan's cock finally making itself home in her pussy was almost more than she could bear at first. Her walls were stretched farther than ever before, yet because of his care in entering her and the stimulation to her clit, Jean felt mostly pleasure.

At long last Logan was all the way in, buried inside the one woman who had never been frightened of his adamantium claws or his rough devil-may-care attitude. She knew him and accepted him, plain and simple, faults and all. The heart that he had once thought dead was alive and beating from the moment he first saw her.

It was impossible for Jean to think, all she knew was that this man-whom she had seen kill people who tried to harm his loved ones-was now buried to the hilt inside her pussy and she had rarely felt more complete.

The sensations running through her body overloaded her mind, she was running on cruise control, automatically wrapping her arms around Logan. One hand grasped his ass and her fingernails dug in, urging him to begin thrusting into her.