X-Men: Wolverine and Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan had been trying to give Jean time to get used to having his cock inside her, gritting his teeth to hold still and not just pound away. The look on her face was sublime; pure ecstacy mixed with a healthy dose of lust. But when he felt her fingernails raking his ass and trying to get him to move, he knew that she was ready for more.

Logan raised up on his elbows and kissed Jean's mouth, his tongue warring with hers, both surging lustfully. There would be no loser in this battle for they were now as one and would both win.

"Jean, open your eyes," Logan growled, "Look at me." Jean did as he asked and caught her breath at the look on his face. His eyes spoke volumes, telling her how strong his passion was and how much he cared for her. The muscles in his face were twitching from holding himself still inside her.

Slowly, as she looked at him, Logan began to ease himself back out of her pussy. When just the head of his cock was in, he suddenly slammed home with one huge thrust. Jean's mouth opened in a voiceless scream of pleasure, her toes curled and she wrapped her legs around his.

During all of this, she never took her eyes off Logan's, it was like looking into a mirror and seeing all the emotions which were rolling through her reflected back at her. In the back of her head a little voice told her that nothing would be the same between them again, but she would deal with that later. Tonight was theirs and they would enjoy it.

Logan was going out of his mind from the pleasure coursing through his body and the look on Jean's face told him she felt the same. Gazing lustfully into her gorgeous green eyes as he stroked his cock in and out of her warm depths was almost more than he could bear.

But he was determined to hold out until Jean had cum again, then he could let go. He wasn't going to be a "minute man", no matter how much pressure his balls were putting on him to cum.

Jean could feel every inch of Logan's hard cock entering and exiting her body. And each time he thrust into her, her excitement raised another notch. She knew that at this pace she wouldn't last very long, despite having cum earlier from his tongue.

As if Logan could sense how close she was, he grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her chest then leaned up so that he was kneeling. Jean held her knees with her hands as she felt Logan pound even deeper inside her wet pussy. Groans filled the night air as the pair relished the feelings coursing through them, it was a good thing they were quite a ways from the camp or else the whole team would come down to see what was going on.

Jean's juices were flowing freely now and mixed with the pond water they were laying in. With her pussy beginning to spasm in preparation for her orgasm, Jean was trying her best to remember to breathe through all the sensations.

Logan had gritted his teeth, he knew that he had to do something to push Jean over that edge before he lost control. He wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, she just felt too damn good.

"Cum for me Jean, let me feel your pussy cum around my cock," he panted breathlessly to her as he continued shoving his cock in and out of her pussy.

With one hand he reached forward and found her clit which was swollen and sitting on top of her pussy as if begging for his attention. He started rubbing it gently with his fingers, rolling it around then flicking it. With his other hand Logan dipped a finger into her cum that was leaking out around his cock and slid that finger into her ass, twisting it around and fucking her ass like it was a miniature cock.

Jean was trying to hold out, she didn't want this night with Logan to end. But when he asked her to cum, then started playing with her clit she knew she wouldn't last much longer. When she felt his finger slide into her ass and begin fucking it she could take no more.

"I'm cumming! Oh, cum with me Logan! Fill me up! Fuck me!" Jean shouted into the night as she felt her pussy begin to orgasm. Logan thrust one more time into her pussy before he lost his hold on control. The feeling of her pussy vibrating around his cock, clenching and then relaxing around it drove Logan over the edge.

He began cumming into Jean's pussy, shooting his white liquid over and over again as though trying to literally fill her pussy with his cum. A scream came out of his mouth that was half-human and half-animal sounding, loud and long it proclaimed to the forest and everything in it that he was cumming.

Jean had closed her eyes in reflex, but opened them to look up into Logan's face as she began to cum. Lightening shot out from her pussy, electrifying her entire body and every muscle was jerking and clenching from the power of her orgasm. Her toes curled and her hands lost their hold on her knees, her legs fell down into the pond still twitching and jumping.

Without having to hold her legs up, Jean's arms were free and she reached out for Logan and pulled him down on top of her. She wanted to feel his whole body against hers as they were cumming. His cock was filling her pussy with his cum, flooding her from the inside until she felt it start to leak out and run down her ass into the pond-water.

It seemed like each new vibration in one of them would set off the other's orgasm. Jean hugged Logan to her, her nails raking his back, lost in the feelings running through her body, overwhelmed by the strength of them.

She felt his lips and teeth against her neck, nibbling and licking the sensitive skin which only caused her orgasm to begin anew once again. This in turn caused Logan's cock to shoot more cum into her. She could feel the warm pulses exciting her yet again.

Slowly, a little at a time, the orgasms started lessening in intensity. Logan collapsed onto Jean's chest and rolled over so that she was laying on top of him with his cock still inside her pussy. They spent long minutes laying like that, not talking, just catching their breath and reveling in the feelings that had left them all but speechless.

Logan pulled Jean's head down to his and kissed her, a slow and tender kiss that melted her heart. Their mouths parted and she laid her head back on his warm chest, listening to his heartbeat slow back down to normal.

As Logan came back down from his orgasm, he could swear that he felt someone watching them. Looking around carefully though he didn't see anybody and discarded the idea. "It's probably just some animals that we woke up with all the racket," Logan thought.

Meanwhile, at the top of the trail leading to the pond...

A voice groaned in the darkness as the orgasm took hold, a pair of legs was almost too weak to stand. Lurking there in the shadows one pair of eyes had seen everything from the time Logan had entered the pond. With thoughts swirling two feet turned back toward the camp, it was almost time for everyone to start getting up for the day.

To Be Continued...

*

If you liked this story, or even if you didn't, please vote and send a comment-either public or private. If the readers like it, I will submit the next part of the story as soon as it's finished. Thank you for reading this.

HornyInWV