X-Rated Grocery Shopping

Story Info
Hot slut goes to the store to pick up favorite toys.
804 words
3.75
102.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Unlike most people I go grocery shopping for two reasons, one to get my necessary food I am going to eat for the week and the second reason is for the food I am going to use during my daily masturbation sessions. I don't like the feel of plastic but I have come to love the different textures of food. I also like to dress up while I am shopping as a complete and utter slut.

This shopping day was no different and I got myself ready for my excursion, first I put on my black silk garter belt with matching stockings, they always felt so nice sliding them up my long shapely legs. Then I put on my shorter than short silk skirt. No I wasn't wearing panties, I just loved keeping my legs straight when bending over for something on the bottom shelf, I felt empowered knowing I was leaving some poor man with a raging hardon as he glared at my uncovered ass and freshly shaven mound. Next was my beautiful black silk push up bra from Victoria Secrets. To finish off the ensemble I would wear a tiny top that left my midriff bare and would barely conceal my ample bosom. For footwear although uncomfortable while shopping I had to wear my six inch patent leather heels that just said "I need to get fucked".

I arrived at the grocery store and got my cart then proceeded down the isles, noticing every guys head turning in my direction. I even noticed a couple of obviously married men (probably not getting enough from the old lady) following just behind me dying to get a peek. I first did all the shopping for the food I needed to eat for the week then I turned my attention to my makeshift toys.

I started down the peanut butter isle and when I got to the honey (I love the feeling of sticky sweetness rubbed all over my tits and cunt). When I played with honey I would heat it up in the microwave a bit and I couldn't wait to feel the warm sticky liquid as I would rub it all over my hard nipples and wet cunt. And when my pussy juices mixed with the honey I loved the taste and would rub and lick and rub and lick. I never bother with prices so when I noticed the three men watching me looking for a brand to buy I decided to go with the one on the bottom shelf. Bending my legs slightly apart I bent over at the waist. I could feel the soft skirt slide over my ass revealing my tight ass and juicy pussy. I was already starting to get wet knowing how much I was teasing these men. I took my time going from one brand to the next. When I finally grabbed the honey I turned around and noticed three prominent bulges from the men. At least I made their day.

I then went to my favorite area of the store, the vegetable section. I went and grabbed a bag of good looking carrots. I found that carrots were the perfect size for sticking up my ass. The rough texture felt amazing sliding in and out of my tight hole. Then I went to the cucumber section and picked out three. One had a nice curve on it, I couldn't wait to get that baby home and work my G-spot for a good wet explosion. The second one was a small but really thick one; I could just imagine it spreading my cunt wide as if I was being fisted. The thought had my cunt nice and creamy; I could actually feel the juices starting to run down my leg. The last one was a nice long one of medium thickness, perfect to reach those deep needed areas. The thought off a deep self fuck with the final cucumber had me on the edge, if I even brushed myself at that moment I would have cum on the spot!

Now after a good self reaming I like to cool my cunt off, so I went to get my final food toy. I liked nothing better than to shove a nice Popsicle up my burning snatch after I have had orgasm after orgasm. I got my regular box of thirty then headed to the checkout counter.

When I got to the counter I thought the poor guy ringing in my items was going to have a heart attack looking at me. He could barely keep his eyes off my hardened nipples poking out after being in the freezer section.

I couldn't wait to get home and start my play with my newly purchased toys and masturbate until I couldn't stand it but that is another story!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers