X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Recall that your stepmother and I thought that this would be a great way of introducing you to the world of sex, don't you? I do not think she would be too shocked. Besides, your stepmother has seen me in the nude several times, and so has your dad, for that matter."

"My dad, you've fucked, or had sex with, my dad?"

"Your stepmother and I have an agreement, and he thinks that it's a great idea: When she's not available for whatever reason, or if they both want something different, both of them or just your dad can come to me for sex. We 'fuck' a lot, to use your terminology. I love it; he is a very good lover. His cock is as big as or bigger than yours is and he knows how to use it. We have been doing this for several years. I was a teen when we started. Your parents were quite the swingers. I wanted to experience sex with someone who knew what he was doing, so we agreed that your dad would do the honors as a graduation gift. It was a great gift. We continued it to this day."

"How about my stepmother; who is she fucking on the side?"

"I should probably let her tell you that if she wants to. But I can tell you that you'd be very surprised to know who one of them is."

The conversation had lasted longer than we intended and we were hungry. Betty kept just a towel on as she put together sandwiches and took two beers from the fridge. We ate as if it was the best meal we ever had.

After we finished, Betty suggested that we go into her bedroom and dig out her Polaroid camera. I thought that was a good idea, but my cock had other ideas. We still had not dressed. My towel was again doing its best to hide the raging hard on that I developed when Betty got up from the table and took our dishes to the sink where she stood washing them. I walked behind her and put my arms around her body, cupping her tits with both hands. Her towel came undone and dropped to the floor. My hard on could now grind into her ass while she worked. Somehow, she was able to finish without telling me to quit. She was enjoying it.

"Let's hold off just a second so you don't come again without taking me along."

We went into her bedroom where she laid back on the bed with her legs spread. Her vagina was glistening again as though it was begging for a cock to fill it. In my short time with Betty, I knew that I should probably do more than just slide my cock into her and immediately come. Remembering the lesson on female anatomy that Betty had given me in the shower, I knelt on the floor between her legs that were dangling over the edge. I slowly kissed my way up both legs until I reached her vagina, which was now slippery. I reached up, spread her lips with my thumbs, and began to lick her vagina from bottom to top. When I found her clitoris, I began to suck on it as if it was a lollypop. It grew under the sucking action to about a half inch long. Betty was moaning and her head was rolling around. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her. I shoved both of my thumbs into her vagina and worked them from side to side. She then came. She bounced on the bed and cried out as if she was in pain. It was not pain, but mind numbing ecstasy that she was experiencing. I could not believe that I had done this for an experienced woman.

After she stopped bouncing and caught her breath, Betty pulled me up to face her. My cock was so hard that it hurt. When my cock reached the entrance of her vagina, Betty said, "Put it in me, Bill."

I slowly slid the full length of my cock into her. Her eyes had a soft look to them, as if they were slightly out of focus. Then I began to pump in and out. The first time I put my cock into her, we had not really fucked. I just came and it was over. This was different; I did not feel the need to come quickly. I wanted to feel this as long as I could. Betty was of the same mind.

From my view of Betty under me, I could see her tits with their swollen nipples move from side to side in a fluid motion. I could also see my cock as it pulled from her then slid back in. With each stroke, Betty moaned and asked me to keep fucking her. I had no plans to quit just yet. I found that if I pulled my cock completely out of her vagina, it seemed to give her additional pleasure as it found its way back in.

After slipping in and out of Betty for a few minutes, she told me to go faster, so I began to slam into her with all that I had, my balls swinging against her ass as I touched bottom. It took only about a minute of this pace and I felt like a huge climax was about to erupt.

"I'm going to come now."

"Please do. Fuck me hard until you come," Betty stammered.

I came as if I had never come before. Even the first time with Betty was not like this. I felt paralyzed as my semen shot into her. She pulled me to her as though she wanted every drop as far inside as possible.

How could a woman of Betty's age be so sexual? I thought only young women were like this. I had obviously missed something along the way. It was no wonder my stepmother wanted my education to be at the hands of a master. She liked sex as much or more than I did. What a discovery.

I lay on top of Betty with my cock still inside her. It was losing some of its stature, but it was hard enough to stay lodged.

"My God, I love how great young guys are. It's been too long since I've had a man of your age between my legs."

"How long?" I asked.

"It was earlier this summer. One of the families on the lake had a boy from the cities up for a few weeks. We ran into each other on the north end of the lake one evening. He was skinny dipping off his boat when I came along in my canoe hoping for some good pictures of the sunset. He did not see me until it was too late. At least that is what I thought. When he did see me he tried to hide his cock, but it was no use. I had already seen what he had. As I looked, he developed, to his embarrassment and my pleasure, the most magnificent erection. I complimented him on it and suggested that I join him. I beached the canoe and started to undress. He regained his composure and lost all his modesty. He walked to where I stood and watched me as I got out of my clothes. The weather was great, but the evening was getting slightly chilly, so my nipples stood out. I then took him by the hand and we walked to where the water was up to our shoulders. I straddled his body with my legs and arms around his neck. He put his hands under my butt and I then dropped one hand down, took hold of his cock, and began to guide it toward my vagina, which was sopping. He reached under my butt and felt my vagina. When he found that it was so slippery, he slid a finger in. I do not think he had ever felt a woman's vagina before then. I managed to slow him down and replaced his finger with his cock, which slid into me. He came so quickly that I knew that I was fucking a virgin. He later told me that he had just graduated from high school, had also just turned eighteen and had never before been with a woman.

"As the evening progressed, he told me that he had set me up. He knew that I often went to the end of the lake in the evening, and he wanted to see if he had the courage to carry off his plan. His skinny dip was his plan to expose himself. Little did he know. He thought that I might run to the people he was staying with and tell them about the pervert they were harboring. Maybe he was a pervert, but I think I got him out of the notion that he had to shock women to get off.

"After his honesty session, we went up to the beach and climbed into his boat, which was more stable than my canoe. We laid out his towel then lay back. By that time, he was hard again and I was aching for his cock. He slid his cock toward my vagina, and I helped him put it in and told him what to do. He then gave me a pretty good fucking for a first timer. Nothing like you just did, but OK."

"We fucked one more time before he had to go and I never saw him again. I know the people who he stayed with. We have dinner together from time to time. They tell me how much their guest liked me and that he hopes to see me when he comes up again. Their son is a friend of the young lad. The son is in my sights."

"So you like fucking young guys?"

"I just like to fuck; if the guy happens to be young, so much the better. However, older guys, like your father, have the advantage of staying power and experience in knowing what pleases a woman. Young guys can come over and over without much down-time, which makes for a fun day."

"Did you like being fucked by me just now?"

"Oh yes, oh yes; It was divine. Your cock is about the best I've ever known."

I did not know how to take this, coming from a woman who had just told me she loves young cocks, but I decided to take it at face value. Who knows, maybe she was being honest and she would let me continue to "help her" with jobs around the cabin from time to time. I could hope.

"Can we take some of those pictures you talked about?"

Betty went to a drawer and took out a Polaroid camera and a small box full of neatly filed photos. She first took a few of the photos out and laid them on her bed. They were all of her in various poses. All were of her with no or very few clothes. One that attracted my eye was of her with translucent panties and a bra that covered only the underside of her tits. It pushed them up in a way that made them even more beautiful than they were with no bra. Her nipples were dark and erect as if someone had just been sucking on them. The panties were so sheer that her vagina showed through the fabric. I thought that someone else must have taken the photo until she told me that there was a remote timer on her camera for just such cases. Another of the photos was Betty on all fours with her ass toward the camera. She had some sort of device shoved into her vagina; it looked like a zucchini, but she told me that it was a dildo. I had never heard of a dildo. It sounded sexy, and I wanted to know more about that. The last of these was her on her back with a man's hard cock just showing at the bottom of the photo. The man, whose cock we were looking at, Betty said, took this one.

"Who is the man?" I asked.

"Do you want to know all of my secrets? I have already told you that I love to fuck and that I love cocks. I love your cock and could easily learn to love you, but I am afraid that one man's cock is not enough. The man in the photo is someone you know very well. He is a great lover who appreciates my body very such. The day he took this picture, he was doing some work for me and we were taking a lunch break. After lunch we decide to take a swim which lead to a sex session and this picture. He took it just before he slid into me. It was divine. He's your father."

Holy fuck, here was my father's cock in full bloom just about to slip into the woman I had just fucked. Surprisingly, I did not find this at all off putting. After all, Betty had already told me that she and my father were lovers with the consent of my stepmother. What else waited in the file of photos?

Betty put the photos away and took out a few more, spreading them out on her bed. These all included men who were easily identifiable. It was not just their cocks that were visible. One included a man and a woman with Betty. They were in a sauna. The picture was somewhat blurred. I guessed that the steam from the sauna had that effect. It was somewhat artistic in a way. I assumed that the sauna was the one on Betty's beach. The man's head was between Betty's legs and the woman was between the man's legs, his cock in her mouth. I did not recognize either. Betty was clearly enjoying herself. The woman who was between the man's legs was fingering herself. I was feeling somewhat sorry for her because she was being left out, but maybe she was not after all.

The next picture was of Betty standing near a car's fender. The car was an old one. She had one leg on the bumper. She was bent over in such a way that a man was able to enter her from the rear, which he was doing. The picture was obviously taken by someone who was not in the photo. The man looked familiar, however. He should have, he was my father. Was the photographer my stepmother?

"Yes, your stepmother took that photo. She actually joined us later. It was a great day, as I recall. You were about ten years old when it was taken."

"Now, let's take some of our own, shall we?" asked Betty. Before we started, Betty spread a blanket on her bed. She apparently thought that we might get her spread smeared with semen.

She showed me how to operate the camera then we talked about what we should photograph. We decided that I should take some that I would like to masturbate to. These included Betty on her back, legs spread and vagina clearly exposed. I also took one with her in bra and panties looking over her shoulder at the camera. The next was in the same bra and panties but with one cup of the bra pulled down to expose one breast. The last was just Betty masturbating.

Betty suggested that we might also take some with both of us. For this, I would have to be hard. Betty looked down at my cock and then up into my eyes. This alone was enough to get a reaction from my cock, which started to climb. Betty then got down onto her knees in front of me, took my cock in one hand, held it, and brought her mouth to it. Fuck, I thought, she is going to give me a blowjob. She licked the head of my cock to get it wet. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly slipped her mouth over it until she had almost covered the length of it. I could not imagine how that was possible without gagging. She somehow accomplished it, but then withdrew and began to pump back and forth. The sensation was something that I had only imagined in wet dreams. She then pulled off my cock long enough to speak.

"Take the camera and take a shot of me giving you a blowjob. Take two, one for you and one for me."

She then resumed her task. I could barely hold the camera still while she was giving me my first blowjob. Somehow, I was able to get a picture while she had my cock fully engulfed by her mouth. The next shot was with her at the end of my cock just before her down stroke. Apparently, she didn't want me to come just yet because she stopped and withdrew. As she did so in one very slow motion, she looked up at me, almost driving me over the edge into a raging orgasm. Somehow, I was able to stop just before going past the point of no return.

Betty suggested that the next pictures should show our faces so anyone who saw them would know the actors. She told me to lie on my back. She took the camera and sat it on a chest near the bed. She told me to work on my cock a bit to make sure it was very hard, which I did. She then pushed the remote button on the camera, giving her ten seconds to get into position before it went off. She ran to the bed and quickly straddled me while at the same time taking hold of my cock and inserting it into her vagina. She slid all the way onto my cock and looked at the camera just as it flashed. She continued to pump at my cock for a while until she seemed to come around and say that we needed to think of another pose.

"We could get one of you fucking my tits. I'll lay on me back and you straddle my chest and put your cock between my tits and slide back and forth. If we're lucky, you'll be shown coming in the photo. I'll have to get you almost to the point of coming before the picture, though."

Betty moved a table nearer the bed where she could reach the camera without leaving the bed. She came back and told me to stand at the side of the bed while she lay down. I positioned my cock near her head. She turned her head toward it and took the head into her mouth. She began to work her mouth back and forth along the length of my cock. I was nearly coming again and told her so. I quickly got onto the bed and straddled her chest, placing my cock between her tits. It was slippery with Betty's saliva, so it slid back and forth with ease. Betty asked if I was close. I said that it would be a short while longer. I didn't want to hurry this new sensation. I took the sides of Betty's tits in my hands and pushed them against my cock as I moved back and forth. She looked into my eyes in a pleading way that told me that she wanted me to come. I wasn't sure how fucking her tits would give her a lot of pleasure, but it apparently did.

"I'm going to come, Betty."

She quickly hit the remote button on the camera and resumed her position as I worked my cock into her tits. I came with as much force as the previous times. My semen shot out of the end of my cock and hit Betty under her chin. As its force subsided, it shot onto her chest and finally dribbled between her tits. The camera had flashed just as I started to come.

While I was coming, Betty appeared be coming as well. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes, moaning. As I came down from this high that I had just experienced, Betty opened her eyes and smiled. She glanced own at her chest and my somewhat reduced cock then back into my eyes.

"That was one of the all time great things that has ever happened to me. No one has ever done that and come on camera. I came so hard that I almost fainted. It's too bad we don't have two of those, one for you and one for me. I want that for my album."

"Maybe we can do it again," I said as more of a question than a statement.

"Yes, we can try, but some other time. I think I'd die if I came like that twice in one day."

Before we got up from where we were recovering from what had just happened, Betty took a finger a slid it across a trail of my semen on her chest. She put the finger in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it, looking at me all the while. I began to get hard again just watching. She rolled the semen around as if it was wine, then she swallowed. It wouldn't have taken much to make me come again right then.

"Yum, there's very little in this world as good as a young man's semen."

She then went back to her chest and took another sample of my semen on the tip of her finger. She brought it to my lips, which I opened without giving it much thought. She put her finger in my mouth, which I closed around it. She pulled her finger out, leaving my semen in my mouth to savor. It didn't taste much like anything was my thought. It did seem a little odd, though, my tasting my own semen. Maybe it's an acquired taste that I could learn to like. What she was doing had worked on my cock, which was again ready to go. How the fuck did this happen?

Betty was already on her back and I was straddling her so she was not in a position to argue, so I just slid down her body until my cock was once again at the entrance to her vagina. My semen on her chest made the act even more sexually charged. When I could feel my cock dancing around the entrance to her vagina, I moved my body around until I was sure that if I pushed I would slide into her. I reached that point and pushed forward. I slipped into her open and very slippery vagina with no resistance from either her vagina or her. Betty again rolled her eyes back and began to pant.

By this time, I had learned a few things about Betty and her body. She loved having my cock in her and she loved being fucked with a lot of force. I began to ram in and out in a way that made a slapping sound with every stroke. She grabbed me by my ass and pulled at the end of every stroke as though she wanted me further inside than I was capable of. It was a new sensation on a short list of sensations that I had experienced for the first time today.

I pumped at her vagina and sucked at her tits for longer than I had been able to previously. She groaned and whimpered as if she was being injured. The hurt, I knew by now, was actually an overwhelming sensation of sexual ecstasy.

As I came, I drilled into her as far as I could and held myself against her. At the same time, Betty came with such force that she nearly threw me off. I wasn't sure that I could survive another one like that.